• 3 weeks later...

How exactly does this mod add compatibility for the dragoness mod? I have that installed and I don't know what is not compatible with?

there is a problem with the dragoness mod that would sometimes turn them into the common male dragons whenever the animations started.

i fixed the problem by changing how the skins are applied, and made some .JSON files so that they now have settings in the Creature Framework's menu (Dragoness or Hermaphrodite)

How exactly does this mod add compatibility for the dragoness mod? I have that installed and I don't know what is not compatible with?

there is a problem with the dragoness mod that would sometimes turn them into the common male dragons whenever the animations started.

i fixed the problem by changing how the skins are applied, and made some .JSON files so that they now have settings in the Creature Framework's menu (Dragoness or Hermaphrodite)

Nice, so how exactly do you install it, that compatibility pack is a little confusing?

Also, can you ad the same compatibility for the Female Draugr and Giantess mod made by the same author?

You are doing great work here, maybe you should take over the MNC mod?

Nice, so how exactly do you install it, that compatibility pack is a little confusing?

Also, can you ad the same compatibility for the Female Draugr and Giantess mod made by the same author?

You are doing great work here, maybe you should take over the MNC mod?

its still a wip, so i know the readme file is useless.

1. install the dragoness mod first (or just the fix found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/?p=1008319 you only need the mesh and texture files.)

2. in the .7z file navigate to: \jacques00-Force2013_DragonessMod\Data\

you will see 2 files "Female Dragon.esp" & "Female Dragon.bsa" and 1 folder "creatures.d"

3. extract the 2 files & 1 folder into skyrim's data folder:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

when the computer asks to overwrite files click on "yes to all"

4. in game, give the Creature Framework some time to load the new .JSON files.

the dragoness settings will show up in its MCM on "Page 1" (at least that's where they are for me)

note: the female Durnehviir settings have NOT been added yet.

i don't use the Draugr and Giantess mods, so i don't know how or in what way they would not be compatible.

i have limited experience with papyrus scripting, so i would assume that i would be a poor choice for the job, but if i did have the job the first thing i would do is update or remove its copy's of Creature Framework & JContainers.

its still a wip, so i know the readme file is useless.

1. install the dragoness mod first (or just the fix found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/?p=1008319 you only need the mesh and texture files.)

2. in the .7z file navigate to: \jacques00-Force2013_DragonessMod\Data\

you will see 2 files "Female Dragon.esp" & "Female Dragon.bsa" and 1 folder "creatures.d"

3. extract the 2 files & 1 folder into skyrim's data folder:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data

when the computer asks to overwrite files click on "yes to all"

4. in game, give the Creature Framework some time to load the new .JSON files.

the dragoness settings will show up in its MCM on "Page 1" (at least that's where they are for me)

note: the female Durnehviir settings have NOT been added yet.

i don't use the Draugr and Giantess mods, so i don't know how or in what way they would not be compatible.

i have limited experience with papyrus scripting, so i would assume that i would be a poor choice for the job, but if i did have the job the first thing i would do is update or remove its copy's of Creature Framework & JContainers.

Thanks for the detailed instructions! It should be no problem installing.

If you are not interested in the giantess and draugr mod it's fine, I'll just tell you the problems I have in case you are interested in fixing it. I assume the fix would be just making a CF entry like what you did for the dragoness.

The problems with the draugr and gintess is that CF likes to swap their models with the male naked ones. It does it every time not just sometimes like with the dragoness.

Edit: oh and what about adding this mod to CF as well? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

If you are not interested in the giantess and draugr mod it's fine, I'll just tell you the problems I have in case you are interested in fixing it. I assume the fix would be just making a CF entry like what you did for the dragoness.

The problems with the draugr and gintess is that CF likes to swap their models with the male naked ones. It does it every time not just sometimes like with the dragoness.

Edit: oh and what about adding this mod to CF as well? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

i found the problem for the giantess, it has the same problem the werewolves had:

post-71862-0-63037400-1478230465_thumb.jpg

add the path to the giantess mesh here and it will fix the problem....

or copy xx000D65 as a override into a new esp file, and then add the path:

post-71862-0-37556200-1478231277_thumb.jpg

i assume the draugr may have the same problem.

i found the problem for the giantess, it has the same problem the werewolves had:

attachicon.giffsscr001.jpg

add the path to the giantess mesh here and it will fix the problem....

or copy xx000D65 as a override into a new esp file, and then add the path:

attachicon.giffsscr002.jpg

i assume the draugr may have the same problem.

Awesome, thanks a lot!

I feel like the answer is obvious, however my female dragons are only visible at a distance. I have installed the original mod followed by your compatibility patch. I think it's a texture issue, maybe?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1008319

Thanks, they're visible now. Stinks they have breasts though, it also appears it has a mesh that I haven't found a breast-less version of (oddly enough what I would consider the "base" dragon, dragonf.nif).

After your planned CF support stuff any idea of what your going to add next?

more animations and more mod compatibly patches + small fixes for anything that i can improve. 

Thanks, they're visible now. Stinks they have breasts though, it also appears it has a mesh that I haven't found a breast-less version of (oddly enough what I would consider the "base" dragon, dragonf.nif).

you can delete the breasts with NifSkope if you don't want them, select them in the Block List and press Ctrl+Delete on your keyboard.

more animations and more mod compatibly patches + small fixes for anything that i can improve. 

you can delete the breasts with NifSkope if you don't want them, select them in the Block List and press Ctrl+Delete on your keyboard.

You think you can make a patch for the dog in the Vilja mod to be sexable? Or give me some instructions to do it myself?

Oh hey, didn't know it would be that easy. Wait... Ohdaviing has 6 boobs and none of the others do... I find that VERY humorous!

You think you can make a patch for the dog in the Vilja mod to be sexable? Or give me some instructions to do it myself?

i was referring to compatibly with other dragon mods......

if a dog is not "sexable" then it was added as a new race,

so you can:

A. use tes5edit to change its race back to dog/wolf, but you will most likely need to change a lot of other things as well.

B. use the CreationKit to edit scripts and add the new race to MNC.

• 2 weeks later...

In the last few days comes a question in my mind.

Is HDoS compatible with Burning Skies? :)  [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/? ]

Hey, how do I get the "Horny Dragoness Multitoying" animation to work? I can't get 3 actors involved and I'm using Defeat

Defeat isn't build to start animations like these. (As far as I know)

Use instead "SexLab Match Maker".  SLAL is installed?

Is HDoS compatible with Burning Skies? :) [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/?]

I just mentioned it some posts ago. Nevermind, that was in the Dragon Animations thread. Silly me.

From my experience, it should work fine, but there is a caveat I didn't remember: the mod adds its own dragon race entry separate from the vanilla one, though I don't know why (supposedly is to assign the player a slower flight speed so the game doesn't get crashy, but the description says that changing speed for the player also affects regular dragons no matter what, so I don't even know what is the point there).

Anyway, the thing is, SL may have some issues recognizing the new FDRDragonRace and loading anims for it, though during my testing it did load them IIRC. No matter what happens, if you use SL Tools you can probably set the right anim even if the listing is wrong and it tries to load human/dragon anims instead or something like that.

Now that this has been brought up, I think I'll do some testing and editing to the mod and see how it works. Maybe if the CK doesn't get too crashy on me I can edit the scripts to point back to the original dragon races, which should help with possible issues. Also the included skeleton needs to be edited because it's missing the NPC Saddle bones so if you have Dragonborn installed it screws up dragon riding. If everything goes right and there is interest, I can upload whatever I can come up with here. No promises, though.

Edited by Blaze69

Is HDoS compatible with Burning Skies? :)  [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/? ]

Hey, how do I get the "Horny Dragoness Multitoying" animation to work? I can't get 3 actors involved and I'm using Defeat

Defeat isn't build to start animations like these. (As far as I know)

Use instead "SexLab Match Maker".  SLAL is installed?

[...]

Okay, after running some tests with it, I can confirm the custom FDRDragonRace used by the mod is indeed not recognized by SL and causes it to load Human/Dragon anims instead of Dragon/Dragon ones.

Nevertheless, with some tweaks to the .esp and the scripts I've been able to make the mod swap the player to the vanilla DragonRace instead of the custom FDR one, and the only downside seems to be that player flight speed is higher (which can cause CTD's if you fly too fast, but if you go slow it seems to work fine). Using the vanilla dragon race makes SL able to work properly and the anims load just fine. There seems to be something wrong with the default dragon anims from SL (Tongue and the other one), 'cause they always show up whenever dragons are involved even when it's Dragon/Non-Human creature, so I'd recommend deactivating those two.

Also the fix for SL controls when playing as a creature posted by MadMansGun in the SL Werewolves thread works fine, and all affected controls work properly during any SL scene.

As a side note, if you edit some conditions in the .esp, SLEN's dialogue options are available when talking to a dragon, and they work just fine even when your character is a dragon as well. My female PC managed to seduce a Frost Dragon into doing her, and the "Dragon on Dragon" anim from this pack was loaded and played flawlessly. So I guess implementing options to initiate SL scenes when in dragon form wouldn't be that hard.

I can upload the edited plugin here if people want to give it a try.