Does anyone have any idea how I can get Odahviing to stay still long enough that I can hit him with the irresistibly attractive spell. I wanna see him and Paarthurnax fuck.

Dragonrend can help with that

Nice work. :)

Btw: 1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague, they never overwrite files in the right order,

or they install files to the wrong location, and often fail to remove all parts of a mod or remove parts from another mod when you hit the uninstall button.

MO doesn't do any of those mistakes, it installs everything into a virtual folder in exactly the order you give it, removing a mod is one click with a mouse (running scripts are another topic of course) and other mods aren't touched. It IS however a bit complicated to config & prepare everything properly in the beginning, after that it's almost impossible to make big mistakes. Of course you can still have a wrong order, but you can change it by drag&drop without things getting messy. I often make mistakes, that's why i love it^^

So I really hate to be that guy, but I really wanna use this mod/animations and I'm at my wits end.

Long story short, the animations half work for me. My character is properly animated and positioned it seems, but the other actors involved are not. They simply stand there and do nothing.

I have all the mods on the Required/Recommended list (as well as their prerequisites) and they all function properly that I can tell. I've been using them with no issues up until this point anyways.

It just seems really weird to me that half the animation works, but the other half doesn't. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting list for this mod, to no avail.

All other creature animations function 100%, it's just these for some reason that are broken. Any help would be great.

EDIT: Never mind me, I'm a complete idiot. I uninstalled the FNIS Creature Pack while troubleshooting another issue a while back and totally forgot to reinstall it. Generating FNIS for Users again after reinstalling it fixed the problem.

I'll leave this post here in case someone else with the same aptitude for stupidity stumbles across it and it saves them time.

• 4 weeks later...

update: Horny Dragons of Skyrim v0.85

its a Creature Framework based remake that's a hell of a lot better and easier to install than v0.7, but it still needs more work before i can call it V1.0

eg: Revered Dragon needs some work

I tried the sexlab tools mod with this recently, and I found that it wasn't letting me choose from all available animations, which therefore made it so I could not select the correct ones. Is there a known fix for this?

Also, awesome new animations!

I'm in favor of all the possible future animation previews you added. They all look awesome, especially the blowjob anims!

I tried the sexlab tools mod with this recently, and I found that it wasn't letting me choose from all available animations, which therefore made it so I could not select the correct ones. Is there a known fix for this?

Also, awesome new animations!

I'm in favor of all the possible future animation previews you added. They all look awesome, especially the blowjob anims!

rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's animation settings.

go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM menu and click on rebuild animation registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button.

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM menu, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

How necessary is MoreNastyCritters? I've been avoiding it for a while... but I might give it a shot if it's required for this mod.

its possible to use it without MNC...

but in the "HornyDragonsofSkyrimV086.7z" only use the files in "Separated_dlc_esp_files".

and some of the animations in the SLAL pack will not load without MNC.

Is anyone having issues with dragons only having the HDOS dicks and none of the colorful dog, horse, and dragon dicks? I've been dicking around with this mod trying to get it to show peckers. Today I did a little RTFM and found out I was using the outdated MNC version of creature framework. Dragons wouldnt even has hdos version before that. Been using paarthurnax as my test subject.  He's so well behaved.  MNC is up to date. CF up to date. sexlab=1.62.  All other reqs up to date I think exept for: HDOS is up to date as of 9/28/16 3:32 AM.  Gonna download newest version tomarrow.  Is there anything special I need to do or can I just drag, drop and replace?  Thank you Mr. MansGun for the dragony goodness.  

Been discussing this problem in it's own post.  Lots more info about my mods and problems there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67296-my-critters-aint-gots-no-weinners/?p=1693037

EDIT: I had 0.85 which didnt have all the meshes.  got 0.86 and everything is fine.  I'm gonna show Lydia my new dragon friend.

Is anyone having issues with dragons only having the HDOS dicks and none of the colorful dog, horse, and dragon dicks? I've been dicking around with this mod trying to get it to show peckers. Today I did a little RTFM and found out I was using the outdated MNC version of creature framework. Dragons wouldnt even has hdos version before that. Been using paarthurnax as my test subject.  He's so well behaved.  MNC is up to date. CF up to date. sexlab=1.62.  All other reqs up to date I think exept for: HDOS is up to date as of 9/28/16 3:32 AM.  Gonna download newest version tomarrow.  Is there anything special I need to do or can I just drag, drop and replace?  Thank you Mr. MansGun for the dragony goodness.  

Been discussing this problem in it's own post.  Lots more info about my mods and problems there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67296-my-critters-aint-gots-no-weinners/?p=1693037

you can safely overwrite V0.85 with V0.86 without problems, in fact i recommend you do so immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that quite a few of the dragon models from Diverse Dragons Collection Version 2 work with this mod, however I would love to see more support for the various types of dragons in the mod. 

Also, I would love to see if at some point cum could be added, along with more animations. (I didn't know I had a vore fetish until now)

I love this mod!!!!!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76750/? - Diverse Dragons Collection 2

I noticed that quite a few of the dragon models from Diverse Dragons Collection Version 2 work with this mod, however I would love to see more support for the various types of dragons in the mod. 

Also, I would love to see if at some point cum could be added, along with more animations. (I didn't know I had a vore fetish until now)

I love this mod!!!!!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76750/? - Diverse Dragons Collection 2

sure, no probl(tes5edit loaded) FAAAAAAAUUUUCKing hell this will take forever to do...

the cum effects are outside my area of expertise at this time, and there is a list of planed animations at the end of this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1535061

Also, I've been having an issue where most dragons will go from being (Frost, Blood, Elder, etc) types of dragons and the mesh with switch to the regular dragon mesh during an animation, any idea how to fix?

what version are you using? that was a problem in v0.85 / v0.85a, and its supposed to be fixed in v0.86.

So I had this mod a while ago when it was the old version and had to set up my skyrim new today, using the new version now..
I think there were new dragon dicks from this in the old version, can i still somehow get them? Don't like the ones from MNC =/

Do I just need to move the Data folder from HornyDragonsofSkyrimV086.7 into my skyrim Data folder? Don't wanna fuck anything up

Edit: Okay I can select them now in the CreatureFramework menu but they dont show up or are just simply invisible 

So I had this mod a while ago when it was the old version and had to set up my skyrim new today, using the new version now..

I think there were new dragon dicks from this in the old version, can i still somehow get them? Don't like the ones from MNC =/

Do I just need to move the Data folder from HornyDragonsofSkyrimV086.7 into my skyrim Data folder? Don't wanna fuck anything up

Edit: Okay I can select them now in the CreatureFramework menu but they dont show up or are just simply invisible 

the file path should look like this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.esp

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.bsa

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.esp

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.bsa

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\

2. when you start the game with the skse loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated.

to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

the file path should look like this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.esp

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.bsa

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.esp

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragons.bsa

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\

2. when you start the game with the skse loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated.

to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

Did all of the steps and their dicks are still invisible for some reason sadly, tried reinstalling it again and didnt work either..

Probably I'm doing something very wrong

Been there, done that, went insane trying to fix it.  Read my tragic, revolting tale here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67296-my-critters-aint-gots-no-weinners/?hl=aint+gots