So I can't seem to get the animations to work for two creatures at once. No matter what I do only one of the creatures will use an animation while the other stands still doing nothing. I've reinstalled all these mods twice over on brand new clean saves and it just won't work. I've tried with different species, I've tried with the same species, it's always the same result. Unless I'm missing something obvious I'm totally stumped. Beast on human animations all work fine, just not creature on creature.

Edit: Or maybe I'm misunderstanding how this is supposed to work? I can manually set the animation to the canine on canine one, but I just assumed that the correct animation would usually play by default. Is it supposed to require you to manually set the animation?

6GpbAIm.jpg

5 hours ago, deathguard08 said:

So I can't seem to get the animations to work for two creatures at once. No matter what I do only one of the creatures will use an animation while the other stands still doing nothing. I've reinstalled all these mods twice over on brand new clean saves and it just won't work. I've tried with different species, I've tried with the same species, it's always the same result. Unless I'm missing something obvious I'm totally stumped. Beast on human animations all work fine, just not creature on creature.

Edit: Or maybe I'm misunderstanding how this is supposed to work? I can manually set the animation to the canine on canine one, but I just assumed that the correct animation would usually play by default. Is it supposed to require you to manually set the animation?

it's a known problem:

11. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
11.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
11.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
11.3. click on "Control Animation".
11.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
11.5. click on the correct animation.

Hello. I have a similar problem as above, but selecting correct animation doesn't help - correct animations are not shown.
Mainly it's canine animations. I noticed that both wolves and dogs are using the same list, and animations like fox on fox, canine on canine and horse on canine aren't shown anywhere.
Canine fucker and canine muzzlejob are missing.
Foxes are also counted as dogs, so fox on fox are missing too.
I think it may be caused by some other mods I have. Any ideas what could it be?

7 minutes ago, Marcus_FeniX said:

Hello. I have a similar problem as above, but selecting correct animation doesn't help - correct animations are not shown.
Mainly it's canine animations. I noticed that both wolves and dogs are using the same list, and animations like fox on fox, canine on canine and horse on canine aren't shown anywhere.
Canine fucker and canine muzzlejob are missing.
Foxes are also counted as dogs, so fox on fox are missing too.
I think it may be caused by some other mods I have. Any ideas what could it be?

the order you activate the actors is important, Eg: for Horse on Wolf you need to activate the horse first.

try turning off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

Yeah, I kidna noticed that. I'm trying every combination if animation isn't working. But in this case, any order fails - it's either horse humping idle dog, or a dog humping idle horse. I mean it doesn't matter what order do I use - it's either dog on human or horse on human animation list. The correct animation isn't listed anywhere. Match creature gender is turned off.

4 minutes ago, Marcus_FeniX said:

Yeah, I kidna noticed that. I'm trying every combination if animation isn't working. But in this case, any order fails - it's either horse humping idle dog, or a dog humping idle horse. I mean it doesn't matter what order do I use - it's either dog on human or horse on human animation list. The correct animation isn't listed anywhere. Match creature gender is turned off.

try using a save file editor to remove the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script from your save so that it can be fully reloaded, then rebuild the animation registry:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

I'm having trouble finding it with TESV ESS editor. Where's it located? Am I using the right utility?
P.S. I think I managed to do it with papyrus data transfer
P.S.S. Just completed doing what you said, nothing changed.
Tried Husky on husky - both actors show dog on human animation list.
I think it's somehow connected to races.
For example HCoS options for Elk on Elk are appearing as supposed when setting 2 elks as actors. When Setting Elk on Human Elk on elk animation isn't shown in the list.
When setting dogs on dogs\horses and vice versa it shows only creature on human animation.
Canine and Fox animations aren't shown anywhere at all - (In SL Tools I'm getting preety much the same list in animation creator. There you can select a race - and only dog and wolf races are there. And in game any dog and fox are counted as dogs, and show dogs on human animations.) I mean they're not applying to dog race, even if it has dog in tags.

From my expreience SexLab often doesn't choose actors correctly for creature on creature animations in general. Sometimes one actor is in an idle state and another is playing animation from different creature on creature animation, or the animation type is correct, but actors position are switched (so actor A plays animations of actor B and otherwise).  Once instead of playing one of dragon on human animation, it played dragon on horse animation. So far I haven't found solution to that.

4 hours ago, Marcus_FeniX said:

Can I somehow manually add animations to the select-animation-for-this-creature list? Or register canine creature race?

sadly no, it's auto generated every time a animation starts playing.

are you sure that you have MNCv10 or v11 installed?

and are you within SexLab's 500 animation limit?

Thank you for all your work on this mod you dirty dirty man.  I read above that the new hentai dragon randomizer works on chaos dragons.  I haven't tried out the new version of hentai creatures with the random hentai dragons yet.  I have plans for my character to meet her parents and I wanted to use one of the chaos dragons (don't know which one yet) and regular dragons are a bitch to work with but hentai dragons are so well behaved.  No flying into the air bullshit.  Do all the hentai dragons have their own ID for each dragon so I could use the console to spawn a specific type of hentai dragon or am I gonna have to roll the dice and save my game when I get the right one?

I really wanna get into animation.  I've been doing some research into it but I'm also kinda lazy and haven't done much to actually get to a level where I can even start.  I'd like to make some more dragon tongue related animations because 1 just isn't enough.  And not just the regular sized dragons but also the Dave/Faalakor sized ones and also one in between.  I've even have some ideas on how to have the tongue leave a wet trail on the skin.  I also want to make some more female on small male dragon anims.  Maybe some f/f ones too.  Small dragonesses need fisting too.  Keep up the good work.  But only if you want to.

5 hours ago, Mrs Bittters said:

Thank you for all your work on this mod you dirty dirty man.  I read above that the new hentai dragon randomizer works on chaos dragons.  I haven't tried out the new version of hentai creatures with the random hentai dragons yet.  I have plans for my character to meet her parents and I wanted to use one of the chaos dragons (don't know which one yet) and regular dragons are a bitch to work with but hentai dragons are so well behaved.  No flying into the air bullshit.  Do all the hentai dragons have their own ID for each dragon so I could use the console to spawn a specific type of hentai dragon or am I gonna have to roll the dice and save my game when I get the right one?

I really wanna get into animation.  I've been doing some research into it but I'm also kinda lazy and haven't done much to actually get to a level where I can even start.  I'd like to make some more dragon tongue related animations because 1 just isn't enough.  And not just the regular sized dragons but also the Dave/Faalakor sized ones and also one in between.  I've even have some ideas on how to have the tongue leave a wet trail on the skin.  I also want to make some more female on small male dragon anims.  Maybe some f/f ones too.  Small dragonesses need fisting too.  Keep up the good work.  But only if you want to.

no they don't have there own ids, it's a little confusing to actually follow but essentially it's using a mix of NPC template flags and the leveled actor list for the dragons, working my way down the spell looks like this:

SpellTomeHentaiDragon "Spell Tome: Hentai Dragon" [BOOK:##0A8D50]

Teaches Spell: HentaiCreatureDragonSpell "Hentai Dragon" [SPEL:##0A8D4E]

HentaiCreatureDragonSpell "Hentai Dragon" [SPEL:##0A8D4E]

base effect: HentaiCreatureDragonEffect "HentaiCreatureDragonEffect" [MGEF:##0A8D4D]

HentaiCreatureDragonEffect "HentaiCreatureDragonEffect" [MGEF:##0A8D4D]

property FormID: HentaiCreatureDragonRandom "Hentai Dragon" [NPC_:##187A61]

HentaiCreatureDragonRandom "Hentai Dragon" [NPC_:##187A61]

has the hentai creatures "HentaiCreaturesActor" script attached to it.

Template Flags:

Use Traits (makes the NPC use the race and worn armor(if any) from the template)

Use Stats (makes the NPC have the same health and skills as the template)

Use Spell List (adds the same spells(if any) to the npc that the template has)

Use Attack Data (i'm not 100% sure what this one does)

Use Keywords (adds the same Keywords(if any) to the npc that the template has)

Template: LCharDragonAny [LVLN:0005EACF] (normally it's just another NPC, but in this case it's a list of NPCs)

LCharDragonAny [LVLN:0005EACF]

this is the leveled actor spawn list for the dragons, if other mods add anything to this list the Hentai Dragon spell can spawn it (if the player is at a high enough level that is)

side note: any NPCs that are used in the leveled lists are not allowed to have scripts attached to them, so that's why there are 2 copies of most dragons in skyrim and in most dragon mods, the NPCs with "NoScript" in there EditorID name are used to bypass the limitation with Template Flags.

EncDragon(namehere)NoScript [NPC_:########]

Template Flags: mostly all on, but anything from HentaiCreatureDragonRandom will be used first, Eg:

the Template Flag for Factions is turned off in HentaiCreatureDragonRandom therefor the Factions listed in HentaiCreatureDragonRandom will be used.

where as the Use Traits flag is on in HentaiCreatureDragonRandom, therefor the Traits from EncDragon(namehere)NoScript will be used, except for it may be on in EncDragon(namehere)NoScript as will, in that case HentaiCreatureDragonRandom will use whatever EncDragon(namehere)NoScript is using for it's Template.

EncDragon(namehere) [NPC_:########]

end of the line, (at least it should be, it could be using a Template as well).

but there is still a copy of the old Hentai Dragon in Hentai Creatures if you want to look at it, i kept it around just in case something went wrong with the random version:

HentaiCreatureDragon "NOT USED ANYMORE Hentai Dragon" [NPC_:##0A8D4C]

i did post some tips on working with max 2010 around here somewhere...yea it was with skyrimlolol/Anhedonia_, page 41 to 43

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=41

i don't know whatever happened to him, he successfully made one skeever animation and disappeared.

Thanks for all the info.  I like it when people talk nerdy to me.

For everyone that doesn't like it when reading cuts into their fapping time, as I understand it the tl;dr is:

You're gonna get a random dragon that is scaled to your character level.

I had another idea to get a dragon to cooperate:  spawn it and change it's faction.  I just gotta look up the console command for that.

Thanks for the link.  Blender is looking less and less as a viable option for skyrim animation.  I might have to buy 3DSmax since I don't have a student email address.  I also read you said you can have up to 5 actors but only 2 races and I thought dragon gang bang inside of Breeze home.

I lol'd at your post with the video of the automated IT tape recorder.

2 hours ago, Mrs Bittters said:

I had another idea to get a dragon to cooperate:  spawn it and change it's faction.  I just gotta look up the console command for that.

Thanks for the link.  Blender is looking less and less as a viable option for skyrim animation.  I might have to buy 3DSmax since I don't have a student email address.  I also read you said you can have up to 5 actors but only 2 races and I thought dragon gang bang inside of Breeze home.

or you could use tes5edit to make a new spell, or edit the Hentai Dragon to be whatever dragon you want.

Eg: you can change the Template for HentaiCreatureDragonRandom to be another dragon NPC instead of LCharDragonAny and it will now only spawn that dragon, but you may need to "copy as override" HentaiCreatureDragonRandom into another esp first depending on what dragon you want (one of the chaos dragons patches would work)

Blender is still a viable option, i just don't know how to use it at all. 

i'm not even sure you actually can buy 2010 anymore, you may need to....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1HICfXbFBM.....but i'm not allowed to talk about that (site rule #7).

Thanks for all the info.  I like it when people talk nerdy to me.

For everyone that doesn't like it when reading cuts into their fapping time, as I understand it the tl;dr is:

You're gonna get a random dragon that is scaled to your character level.

Yup. And as a bonus, if you use any mod that adds dragons to that list like the Chaos Dragons mod (with the patch) or the Dragonesses plugin, they should show up at random as well.

That probably won't work, though. Even if you make a dragon friendly, their AI still forces them to take off as soon as they can and then remain orbiting around, so you would have to force them to land. Either use Dragonrend on them or use "damageav health X" in the console to reduce their health below 40% and trigger the "crashland and continue fighting on the ground" routine (and even then, they heal quickly while not in combat so it doesn't last for long).

Better to stick to the Hentai Dragon or any of the other ones that have custom AI to keep them on the ground (the Alduin Dragon Follower mod I've mentioned a few times already is pretty good at that too).

Thanks for the link.  Blender is looking less and less as a viable option for skyrim animation.  I might have to buy 3DSmax since I don't have a student email address.

Ah, the good times when you could get a "student license" for Max simply by typing some fictional college or school as your reference. Took a look at it back then, and while I didn't actually do it, it was obvious many people had done it just by looking at the available names, lol :classic_wacko:. Now they actually require some kind of official credentials so unless you have an actual student/education email address registered in the system you can't get it. Which makes total sense, but still.

In any case, yes, Max is the best option for Skyrim AFAIK. It's also the only one that has an officialy supported and up-to-date plugin for nif editing; Blender's one only works with the old 2.49b version and while there is an alpha release for 2.7+ it doesn't seem to work that good.

I also read you said you can have up to 5 actors but only 2 races and I thought dragon gang bang inside of Breeze home.

Huh. Unless you TARDIS the crap out of Breezehome or use mini-dragons (like Faallokaar sized) with a non-furnished ground floor, I don't really see that happening. But hey, anything is possible in Skyrim, right :classic_tongue:?

20 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Yup. And as a bonus, if you use any mod that adds dragons to that list like the Chaos Dragons mod (with the patch) or the Dragonesses plugin, they should show up at random as well.

That probably won't work, though. Even if you make a dragon friendly, their AI still forces them to take off as soon as they can and then remain orbiting around, so you would have to force them to land. Either use Dragonrend on them or use "damageav health X" in the console to reduce their health below 40% and trigger the "crashland and continue fighting on the ground" routine (and even then, they heal quickly while not in combat so it doesn't last for long).

Better to stick to the Hentai Dragon or any of the other ones that have custom AI to keep them on the ground (the Alduin Dragon Follower mod I've mentioned a few times already is pretty good at that too).

Ah, the good times when you could get a "student license" for Max simply by typing some fictional college or school as your reference. Took a look at it back then, and while I didn't actually do it, it was obvious many people had done it just by looking at the available names, lol :classic_wacko:. Now they actually require some kind of official credentials so unless you have an actual student/education email address registered in the system you can't get it. Which makes total sense, but still.

In any case, yes, Max is the best option for Skyrim AFAIK. It's also the only one that has an officialy supported and up-to-date plugin for nif editing; Blender's one only works with the old 2.49b version and while there is an alpha release for 2.7+ it doesn't seem to work that good.

Huh. Unless you TARDIS the crap out of Breezehome or use mini-dragons (like Faallokaar sized) with a non-furnished ground floor, I don't really see that happening. But hey, anything is possible in Skyrim, right :classic_tongue:?

I wonder if 3DSMax 7 would work. It is 14 years old but I've been doing stuff for Halo CE with it.

I didn't give up and tried to enable mods 1 by one to see what's causing problems. Every time I created a new game and checked out if canine anims work. (Now I'm sure that anim registrations was okay, canine creature race was missing) To my dissapointment, I managed to load all mods with working canine animations. Now I'm confused - In the same build in one save I have them (Fresh-created) and in another I don't (Old one). I tried re-registering mods with creature network and animations, json data with SL anim loader, doesn't help. I really don't want to start game all over from the begining. There has to be the way to re-register races, or at least move it from a fresh save... Somehow. Please, help.

1 hour ago, Rockat said:

I wonder if 3DSMax 7 would work. It is 14 years old but I've been doing stuff for Halo CE with it.

the problem is you need the havok content tools made for max 2010 to export skyrim compatible hkx files.

39 minutes ago, Marcus_FeniX said:

I didn't give up and tried to enable mods 1 by one to see what's causing problems. Every time I created a new game and checked out if canine anims work. (Now I'm sure that anim registrations was okay, canine creature race was missing) To my dissapointment, I managed to load all mods with working canine animations. Now I'm confused - In the same build in one save I have them (Fresh-created) and in another I don't (Old one). I tried re-registering mods with creature network and animations, json data with SL anim loader, doesn't help. I really don't want to start game all over from the begining. There has to be the way to re-register races, or at least move it from a fresh save... Somehow. Please, help.

upload your save file.