14 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

It would be awesome if you integrate a "cheat mode" in the MCM that removes all DCL devices too. Also im wondering if there is a way to remove the "Invisible Arm Shackles" (FormID XX037661) those that are only for the bound animation, i haven`t found a way to remove them at all.

Edit: The "Devious Followers Beta" follower can remove the Invisible Arm Shackles hmm okay nice.

If I do that, @Kimy will lock me in an unescapable armbinder and never let me out. :classic_tongue: Besides, DCL already offers that option, no? 

Who are you trying to remove the invisible shackles from. If it's the PC, you can just drop them from the inventory. 

13 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I just checked and my version is Devious Devices - Equip 312.7 damn thats old :smiley: but looks like everything works just fine should i update or just wait for version with dd4 compatibility ? 

It's up to you, but if you use POP, you have to update DDe. 

ive read the guide multiple times, and have went through most of this thread. Im still having an issue though. i can select the PC as an actor for bondage through the MCM and it works perfectly fine. However, in order to pu NPC's into bondage you are supposed to target them, press the select actor key, (default y), then go into the actor select menu and select them. However, no matter how many times i try, nor what key i bind it to, i can not manage to select an actor for bondage. all that ever shows up in the actor slots is the PC. i have even tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but to no avail. if someone could spread some light on this issue, it would be much appreciated.

On 2/4/2018 at 3:05 AM, OmegaSupremus said:

ive read the guide multiple times, and have went through most of this thread. Im still having an issue though. i can select the PC as an actor for bondage through the MCM and it works perfectly fine. However, in order to pu NPC's into bondage you are supposed to target them, press the select actor key, (default y), then go into the actor select menu and select them. However, no matter how many times i try, nor what key i bind it to, i can not manage to select an actor for bondage. all that ever shows up in the actor slots is the PC. i have even tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but to no avail. if someone could spread some light on this issue, it would be much appreciated.

Get closer to the npc. Make sure "talk to xxx" appears on your crosshair. 

Are you going to add some of the more realistic iron restraints from Devious Devices Expansion? By "realistic" I mean stuff that would have actually been used back in the day to restrain prisoners(as opposed to leather and latex bondage gear), such as the: iron handcuffs that are worn in front, iron yoke, iron fetters(leg chains) with the ball and chain, the set of iron restraints(the handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and collar connected by one big chain, I believe it is called the "Prisoner Chains"), etc. I think this would be great for those of use that want Prison Overhaul to be a little bit more immersive, instead of being restrained with BDSM gear our character would be restrained by immersive looking iron shackles. 

Also, a suggestion for Prison Overhaul: I really like the feature you added allowing us to choose the restraints worn during arrest and punishments in Prison Overhaul through DDe, it would be great if we could also choose the restraints our character wears in the cell as well.

Keep up the good work dude :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:12 AM, chaimhewast said:

How's the progress on DD4.0 compatibility? This is the last DD mod I use that isn't updated yet, and I'm hoping to have it in my next playthrough so POP won't be limited to the ZAZ restraints.

DD4 has removed a lot of things which makes updating mods that used DD3 a lot of work. So no, DDe will not support DD4 anytime soon.   

On 2/4/2018 at 8:05 AM, OmegaSupremus said:

I'm having the exact same issue, and yes I get right up to them, been playing Skyrim for over 2000 hours so I know how to select an NPC, but hitting the 'Y' key does nothing, tried re-binding the key and still get nothing.

8 hours ago, Punga said:

Try moving DDe down your load order. 

It already has high priority, the only esp's below it are XPMSE, FNIS, Live another life and bashed patch.... and no the mod is not included in the bashed patch, I did have to re-sort it's masters in Tes5Edit cause Wry Bash said it needed to be done.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, slygothmog said:

It already has high priority, the only esp's below it are XPMSE, FNIS, Live another life and bashed patch.... and no the mod is not included in the bashed patch, I did have to re-sort it's masters in Tes5Edit cause Wry Bash said it needed to be done.

I have no idea then. 

I recently thought about what would be nice to make devious devices a little cute.
unfortunately I do not know how to do it. a little experimenting I stopped on this mod to show what I would like to see.
 I replaced the original textures and I hope that there will be a master who can make such or similar devices separately from the original ones.
if you want to try these textures - just install them on the original dd device-equip(3.44).
 p.s in advance I apologize for not absolutely correct textures I not the professional.
 I would be glad if these files will be useful for someone

ddecuip_rtxtr.jpgddecuip_rtxtr2.jpg

dd-equip cute textures(retexture).zip