Remove all devices from your character. If you are indeed naked, open the console and enter player.showinventory. Look if there is anything stuck on you, there should be one lone ddi item (the device hider).

thats the thing i use this mod to remove devices. i cant remove them lol it fails every time. I cant turn off hardcore mode.

help someone plz

Quick question: What's the deal with the "losing/returning powers" and purple aura when equiping or removing an armbinder or similar restraint? I'm 99% sure it's this mod because it only happens when I use the MCM to add/remove it. It's not having an effect on gameplay in any way, it's just a bit jarring and strange to me, like it suddenly has some kind of enchantment on it. No idea what purpose it would have.

Remove all devices from your character. If you are indeed naked, open the console and enter player.showinventory. Look if there is anything stuck on you, there should be one lone ddi item (the device hider).

thats the thing i use this mod to remove devices. i cant remove them lol it fails every time. I cant turn off hardcore mode.

help someone plz

If you are locked in devices, them being basic DDi items, and want them off you can add the keys to yourself by using the keys. You have 3 different keys:

1. Chastity key
  2. Restraints key
  3. Piercing removal tool

Based on this, what you want to do is to open the console using ~ or whatever key is left to 1 (on top of the tab key). You then enter these command to know the id of those item and add one copy in your inventory:

help "restraints key"
player.additem xx01775f 1

The name of the item should be between quotes, the xx01775f should be replaced by the id of the item and the lone "1" at the end is the quantity of item you want. Once you got the required keys, you can start unlocking your devices and remove them. Once you don't have any device on yourself, disable that idiotic hardcore option.

Alternatively, you could try using mods like Captured dreams shop or Deviously cursed loot. The first one adds a shop that can remove dd items for a price, and DCL will make it possible to loot keys (but also trap you in more devious items).

help someone plz

If you are locked in devices, them being basic DDi items, and want them off you can add the keys to yourself by using the keys. You have 3 different keys:

1. Chastity key
  2. Restraints key
  3. Piercing removal tool

Based on this, what you want to do is to open the console using ~ or whatever key is left to 1 (on top of the tab key). You then enter these command to know the id of those item and add one copy in your inventory:

help "restraints key"
player.additem xx01775f 1

The name of the item should be between quotes, the xx01775f should be replaced by the id of the item and the lone "1" at the end is the quantity of item you want. Once you got the required keys, you can start unlocking your devices and remove them. Once you don't have any device on yourself, disable that idiotic hardcore option.

Alternatively, you could try using mods like Captured dreams shop or Deviously cursed loot. The first one adds a shop that can remove dd items for a price, and DCL will make it possible to loot keys (but also trap you in more devious items).

THANK YOU. You are a gentleman and a scholar

Quick question: What's the deal with the "losing/returning powers" and purple aura when equiping or removing an armbinder or similar restraint? I'm 99% sure it's this mod because it only happens when I use the MCM to add/remove it. It's not having an effect on gameplay in any way, it's just a bit jarring and strange to me, like it suddenly has some kind of enchantment on it. No idea what purpose it would have.

It's to let the player know when the DDe custom device effects as set in the MCM, start/stop.

I just updated to 3.10 and the new latex dresses do not show when equipped, instead there is nothing at all where they should be including my character's body but any other equipped items like cuffs do show up on ankles and wrists but again no body to be seen. I know it has to be the dresses because the other restraints show up as usual when not equipping the new dresses. Am I possibly using the wrong body for the dresses (UUNP special from HDT Vagina) or what? Any help would be much appreciated.

@Inte

I'm hanging up my Revenant Assault Rifle and grabbing my Sword again :D

I'm building a new game and spotted the following in the logs after installing DDE 3.10. I assume it's nothing to worry about

stack:
	[iDDeLibrary (3F000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetLibs() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line 31
	[iDDeUtilities (3F000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line 1722
	[iDDeUtilities (3F000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line 1230
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (3F000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line 29
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (3F000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line 15
[04/30/2017 - 11:16:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
	[iDDeLibrary (3F000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetLibs() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line 31
	[iDDeUtilities (3F000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line 1722
	[iDDeUtilities (3F000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line 1230
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (3F000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line 29
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (3F000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line 15

Well about time. ^_^ 

That's is our old CD 3.84 error there. Not much I can do about it since it does not have a version check. Unless you want to add this piece of code to your cdxframework.psc.

FLOAT Function GetVersion()
 RETURN 3.84
EndFunction

Sorry if I don't understand correctly, however if you are using CD 4.09 beta and are facing issues or bugs you might want to report them on CD's topic. I personally haven't tried the beta version still, so I cannot help.

I am using "modern" versions of both. 

The devices are "protector" something or another. 

I think you are referring to the new quest items.  

You are going to get me in trouble with @Kimy. :P 

Some DD can be tagged as "quest items", which is a flag to say "don't remove this, they are there for a reason.". For instance, when in DCL you get equiped with jack's chastity belt and need to finish a quest to be able to remove the object.

A bit like the ring of Hircine during "I'll met by moonlight".

Some DD can be tagged as "quest items", which is a flag to say "don't remove this, they are there for a reason.". For instance, when in DCL you get equiped with jack's chastity belt and need to finish a quest to be able to remove the object.

A bit like the ring of Hircine during "I'll met by moonlight".

Yes, but I am sure they can be removed temporarily while in jail, then added back. 

I just dislike seeing my PC fucked through a belt. 

And here I thought you were an anarchist. :P

I think you should remove them while in jail. 

I do it through console anyway, so why not integrate it into the roleplay. 

~ Snippy ~

And here I thought you were an anarchist. :P

I think you should remove them while in jail. 

I do it through console anyway, so why not integrate it into the roleplay.

And you are such an instigator. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but I am sure they can be removed temporarily while in jail, then added back. 

It probably could still be done, but I designed the API code to make it less than convenient for 3rd party DD mods to remove quest items from other DD mods. At least I'd know without any reasonable doubt that a DD mod doing that would do it deliberately and not accidentally. And let's just say that I wouldn't like that much, as it's clearly stated in the framework conventions that such items need to be left alone, no matter what.

So don't tempt poor Inte. :P

It probably could still be done, but I designed the API code to make it less than convenient for 3rd party DD mods to remove quest items from other DD mods. At least I'd know without any reasonable doubt that a DD mod doing that would do it deliberately and not accidentally. And let's just say that I wouldn't like that much, as it's clearly stated in the framework conventions that such items need to be left alone, no matter what.

So don't tempt poor Inte. :P

Well, I have to agree with @Punga and maintain my stance about the temporary DD removal. 

Also, I still think that it should be up to the player to decide whether to temporarily remove (or not remove) the DD quest items. After all, this is not the Schutzstaffel.

I've introduced that option in the next version of DDe.