Since it's the third time i click on it to see nothing... would you some day upload the examples for jiggling and bouncing somewhere else? And yes, i'm lazy as fuck and have a hole where my memory is supposed to be. ;) I'll probably try it tomorrow anyways, but it would still be nice to have and not only for me i guess.

Anyone else running into issues between the .xmls from this pack and the Azar/XP32 Havok Ponytail? (Skyrim Hair Physics Project)

CLAMS alone and the havok ponytail seem to work fine together. However, as soon as I install the Naturalistic HDT mod, the breasts start sagging excessively - this effect is ONLY apparent if my character is wearing/using the havok ponytail - other havok hairstyles don't seem to be impacted by it.

Any ideas?

use this version from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/, download   XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie).rar

afterwards check your hdt log files if there is an error, i suggest u replace the nif files that gives the error with the one from Skyrim Hair Physics Project i.e. if u get an error.

Anyone else running into issues between the .xmls from this pack and the Azar/XP32 Havok Ponytail? (Skyrim Hair Physics Project)

CLAMS alone and the havok ponytail seem to work fine together. However, as soon as I install the Naturalistic HDT mod, the breasts start sagging excessively - this effect is ONLY apparent if my character is wearing/using the havok ponytail - other havok hairstyles don't seem to be impacted by it.

Any ideas?

use this version from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/, download   XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie).rar

afterwards check your hdt log files if there is an error, i suggest u replace the nif files that gives the error with the one from Skyrim Hair Physics Project i.e. if u get an error.

Success!

Your suggestion has solved the problem, with no apparent errors. Many thanks!

I'm not sure but I don't think that the Chinese UUNP even needs a customized version of t3h0th3r's piercing set.

The weight paints are very similar to the version that comes with Bodyslide.

I will definitely do a repaint if someone uploads that Chinese UUNP body on loverslab though, for both the body itself and jewelry & stuff.

about the other problems:

I guess you have to check which xmls are attached to which body mesh, it's not the same as in my mod.

the only problem i have right now is (i have your piercings mod installed btw) that the nipple piercings often go into the aereola of teh nipple instead of teh nipple itself (basically it's position is now off cuz the nipple from teh chinese version of UUNP has made the whole nipple mesh more poofy). 

But bazinga i have another favor to ask of you (i feel bad for asking), but the chinese UUNP mod actually contains thigh physics, from my low level chinese comprehension skills i looked through the files and found that the thigh physics are contained in "hdtVagina.xml". Is it possible that you can make a thigh physics extension for us? I always wanted to see what thigh phsyics could look like XDDD, if you can't/too busy that's fine.

I'm not sure but I don't think that the Chinese UUNP even needs a customized version of t3h0th3r's piercing set.

The weight paints are very similar to the version that comes with Bodyslide.

I will definitely do a repaint if someone uploads that Chinese UUNP body on loverslab though, for both the body itself and jewelry & stuff.

about the other problems:

I guess you have to check which xmls are attached to which body mesh, it's not the same as in my mod.

the only problem i have right now is (i have your piercings mod installed btw) that the nipple piercings often go into the aereola of teh nipple instead of teh nipple itself (basically it's position is now off cuz the nipple from teh chinese version of UUNP has made the whole nipple mesh more poofy). 

But bazinga i have another favor to ask of you (i feel bad for asking), but the chinese UUNP mod actually contains thigh physics, from my low level chinese comprehension skills i looked through the files and found that the thigh physics are contained in "hdtVagina.xml". Is it possible that you can make a thigh physics extension for us? I always wanted to see what thigh phsyics could look like XDDD, if you can't/too busy that's fine.

What is this chinese UUNP mod that's going around? I've been seeing that term a lot lately? have a link to it?

Well, I won't promise anything but I'll look into it. Atm I can't imagine what's so interesting about thigh physics but I didn't test the physics stuff from the Chinese mod myself yet.

As for the piercings, that's not my mod! I just made a repaint that fits the UUNP body repaint I also did.

So you shouldn't use it with the Chinese UUNP body, better try this here instead, it's the original (at least as a complete package for UUNP).

Might still not fit these puffy nipples though, so maybe it's not just a weight paint issue...

I'm not playing the game myself atm and I didn't rebuild the meshes for this body yet so I can't really tell you what works or if anything works at all.

Well, I won't promise anything but I'll look into it. Atm I can't imagine what's so interesting about thigh physics but I didn't test the physics stuff from the Chinese mod myself yet.

As for the piercings, that's not my mod! I just made a repaint that fits the UUNP body repaint I also did.

So you shouldn't use it with the Chinese UUNP body, better try this here instead, it's the original (at least as a complete package for UUNP).

Might still not fit these puffy nipples though, so maybe it's not just a weight paint issue...

I'm not playing the game myself atm and I didn't rebuild the meshes for this body yet so I can't really tell you what works or if anything works at all.

ah i see. no problem then. if you ever come to decide to look into the thigh physics and stuff later on though, i'd be super stoked. I just wanna see how it works in doggystyle anims. 

Its very possible this problem has been addressed somewhere else but for the life of me I cant find any threads on it.  I have been using Naturalistic hdt for some time because it is simply the best. I also use Floppy mod, both mods I have tried to be diligent on keeping up to date, but now after updating both mods all the penis in the game flicker male and female.  I know this is probably a Floppy issue but I thought I would ask here also because you seem to have so much knowledge of HTD.  I don't care if I have collisions or not, but I must have your HDT mod, its absolutely perfect.  I would like to have the Floppy mod too, but if I can't get the flickering to go away, I will probably have to start deleting things until I find out what is going on.  I have not had much success getting help on the Floppy thread so I hope you can give me a little insight to what you might think I did wrong.  I really appreciate any help at all.  I must also thank you for this fantastic HDT mod, I think I have tried them all and once again i think yours is the best.

Flickering? Like constantly switching between 2 different positionings of the mesh?

I don't know about FloppySOS but I had a similar problem with killed enemies recently. After finishing off a few of them one would eventually break something in the Havok engine and then all the corpses would start to flicker like crazy.

What caused this was a setting in the ini of the Bug Fixes mod.

For whatever reason I set CapHavokFPS to 60 (the default value is 0), but as it turned out this experimental setting is highly unstable. Switching it back to CapHavokFPS=0 solved the issue.

But that was about flickering corpses, dunno if it also affects flickering schlongs.

And thanks for the praise.  :blush:

Exactly, SOS Light doesn't have the schlong as a separate mesh so my setup won't work for it out of the box.

I don't think that's a major problem though, you just have to attach the xml collision data for the schlong to the male body mesh instead.

The 3 xmls in question would be hdtm_Smurf.xml, hdtm_VPregular.xml and hdtm_VPmuscular.xml. Pick the one you chose in the SOS Light FOMod installer and attach it to both male main body meshes (the weight 0 and 1 version). Or to the hands or the feet, works as well as long as they are naked.

I just saw that one of these 3 xmls is larger than the others.  :o

Guess I forgot to change the VP regular schlong xml when I last shuffled around the xml file entries...

Will have to fix that, damn.

On the other hand that oversight doesn't really break anything so I think I'll just add that little fix to the next update.

Might sound like a dumb request Bazinga, but would it be possible for you to please add collision to the Falmer, Riekling, Draugr and Werewolf hands? There are quite a few animations where they interact with breasts but it looks ugly that the hands just go through.

@Whizkid: If you mean my physics mod, that already works with that body. I'm using both together right now and it's working fine.

But as soon as someone uploads that body as an actual mod with fixed pussy colors (too pale and bright) I'll also add it as a choice to the installer so you don't have to worry about xml attachments anymore. So basically like the old bodies.

But I won't be the one uploading the Chinese UUNP body to loverslab or anywhere. I still don't know where it's from and on top of that I have enough projects running for someone who doesn't even play the freaking game anymore. ^^

@karoza: Sure, I'll think about it. Would be great if you could name a few animations where that's the case, would make testing easier and maybe I don't even have them installed right now.

@Whizkid: If you mean my physics mod, that already works with that body. I'm using both together right now and it's working fine.

But as soon as someone uploads that body as an actual mod with fixed pussy colors (too pale and bright) I'll also add it as a choice to the installer so you don't have to worry about xml attachments anymore. So basically like the old bodies.

But I won't be the one uploading the Chinese UUNP body to loverslab or anywhere. I still don't know where it's from and on top of that I have enough projects running for someone who doesn't even play the freaking game anymore. ^^

@karoza: Sure, I'll think about it. Would be great if you could name a few animations where that's the case, would make testing easier and maybe I don't even have them installed right now.

yea i did tried it with your physics mod i think it works for humans but for creatures e.g. trolls or draugs there is no hdt on the pussy, unfortunately i couldnt figure out whats the problem but i tested the physics with the chinese installed xml and it works and problem is i prefer your more naturalistic phyics as the default xmls are to bouncy to be natural.

Thanks for the consideration. On a quick run, I found these.

For Draugr there is:

Cowgirl - More Nasty Critters

Nelson Anal - Billy's Animations

Holding Double Penetration - Billy's Animations

For Falmer there is:

Almost all of Evacuation's Falmer Animations

Falmer Holding - Anubs Animations

Riekling:

Missionary 1 - Leito

Bench Anal - K4 Anim

Threesome 1 - Leito

Chopping Block Threesome - K4 Anim

For Werewolf there's Billy Standing I found but there was a couple more I can't find atm.

Bazinga can you make a more jiggly ass version? Or at least explain how can I edit it myself. I use a big ass preset I made myself and I can barely notice any juggle. Thanks for all the work you did here already.

I won't upload a jigglier version, sorry, I'm more or less done with this mod (possible adjustments for Chinese UUNP in case that ever gets released notwithstanding).

But this issue was already discussed itt, maybe this here might help you.

Bazinga can you make a more jiggly ass version? Or at least explain how can I edit it myself. I use a big ass preset I made myself and I can barely notice any juggle. Thanks for all the work you did here already.

I won't upload a jigglier version, sorry, I'm more or less done with this mod (possible adjustments for Chinese UUNP in case that ever gets released notwithstanding).

But this issue was already discussed itt, maybe this here might help you.

I'll give it a shot at editing with the help of that link. I wouldn't have asked at all but I just wanted to know how to edit just the jiggle everything else is fine.

Whichever works best for you. The FloppySOS compatible version of this mod doesn't actually interact with FloppySOS in any way, it just gets out of its way by removing any schlong or testicle entries from my xml files.

Everything is working perfectly for me except NPC L Finger32.  The right hand one is completely fine, but specificly NPC L Finger32 on the player character and every NPC is infinitely stretched straight down through the ground all the way to hell at all times.  The ring finger, it is.  I'm using higher poly hand meshes than those you've provided, and I've added the hand, finger, and forearm data from hdtFingers.xml to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

I have a feeling it would be easiest to just remove the data for that finger, but something is clearly amiss so I thought I'd ask anyway.

That's unfortunate, but I don't think that the xml entries are to blame for these stretched finger meshes.

These collision boxes are of type motion_keyframed, meaning that unlike the three Bs (boobs, butt, belly) they are not affected by physics themselves.

So the finger mesh doesn't care about where I put its collision box and what it has collisions with, because they both stay in fixed position relative to each other and nothing HDT PE related can move them, not even an inch.

That's why I call this type of collision box "passive", because the corresponding mesh doesn't get deformed or moved by HDT PE but the collision box can still push away other meshes (like boobs) or rather their collision box.

If you want you can just delete these finger entries from the xml, nothing will break if you do that. There will just be fewer collisions of course.