Hey bazinga!

Love your xmls, they're definitely the best out there. I've recently been playing around with the Chinese version of UUNP, and while I vastly prefer it over the western fork of UUNP, their bodies can't handle your xml files. Would you be interested in trying them out?

https://mega.nz/#!Vc9lQJrY!gRYfZQUXY7ITEuNStP5FGkErdBy2ad3F2YzQTcM8k64

Their main differences are that the bodies have actual nipples, and their vaginas are prettier (in my opinion), and the textures are standalone, not built in the female body textures.

I had an issue with the Chinese UUNP where my thighs distort in weird ways when my character jumps, so I was forced to switch back to normal UUNP.

Nevermind, swapped out my XPMSE skeleton with the one from the mod (I know you're not supposed to do that but whatever) and now things seem to work just fine.

It's kinda funny, though. I installed the mod manually without any other issues, but the "install guide" pastebin on 4chan says to delete everything except the CalienteTools folder. Needless to say the threads were full of people going "why is my vagina purple????" because those idiots deleted the vagina texture files by blindly following some slapped-together "guide".

I Just tried out the Beast HDT .5,  All seem to work really well, except I had no collisions with draugr or werewolves, can someone else confirm this because I did not double check my install.

I tested only the critters of skyrim and no DLC's, as well as the alt. for skeevers.

My HDT log set an error for the draugr xml, 35f921c0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist

and on the the werewolf xml, 371e12c0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist

On another note I'm going to change the bears dick, I just like the older version (yeah, I know, the textures do look better with the new one).

Edit to add another xml error (From your other HDT D/L Set):

SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_VPregular.xml

WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 37018580 NPC L Finger12 [LF12] - bone doesn't exist

I'm pretty sure that something overwrites the skeleton files for both draugr and werewolf coming with XPMSE (my mod uses these skeletons but it itself has to load after XPMSE because it also changes a few others) and that this causes the error.

So check which mod does this and either load XPMSE after it or delete the mod (for example you should delete my old Beast HDT v0.3 of course).

The NPC L Finger12 error probably is a skeleton issue related to XPMSE too.

Another advice for werewolves:

If you use the automatic settings for both the Creature Framework included in More Nasty Critters and Schlongs of Skyrim then the werewolf will have 2 schlongs and collision boxes at once which will look very weird.

So better deactivate werewolves in one of these two MCMs. ;)

Hey bazinga!

Love your xmls, they're definitely the best out there. I've recently been playing around with the Chinese version of UUNP, and while I vastly prefer it over the western fork of UUNP, their bodies can't handle your xml files. Would you be interested in trying them out?

https://mega.nz/#!Vc9lQJrY!gRYfZQUXY7ITEuNStP5FGkErdBy2ad3F2YzQTcM8k64

Their main differences are that the bodies have actual nipples, and their vaginas are prettier (in my opinion), and the textures are standalone, not built in the female body textures.

I had an issue with the Chinese UUNP where my thighs distort in weird ways when my character jumps, so I was forced to switch back to normal UUNP.

Nevermind, swapped out my XPMSE skeleton with the one from the mod (I know you're not supposed to do that but whatever) and now things seem to work just fine.

It's kinda funny, though. I installed the mod manually without any other issues, but the "install guide" pastebin on 4chan says to delete everything except the CalienteTools folder. Needless to say the threads were full of people going "why is my vagina purple????" because those idiots deleted the vagina texture files by blindly following some slapped-together "guide".

... because Bazinga's attachment has those assets. He even spruced up the texture so it isn't shiny. . .

Pro-tip: I wrote the guide for summerkids at 4chan.

I Just tried out the Beast HDT .5,  All seem to work really well, except I had no collisions with draugr or werewolves, can someone else confirm this because I did not double check my install.

I tested only the critters of skyrim and no DLC's, as well as the alt. for skeevers.

My HDT log set an error for the draugr xml, 35f921c0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist

and on the the werewolf xml, 371e12c0 NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] - bone doesn't exist

On another note I'm going to change the bears dick, I just like the older version (yeah, I know, the textures do look better with the new one).

I'm pretty sure that something overwrites the skeleton files for both draugr and werewolf coming with XPMSE (my mod uses these skeletons but it itself has to load after XPMSE because it also changes a few others) and that this causes the error.

So check which mod does this and either load XPMSE after it or delete the mod (for example you should delete my old Beast HDT v0.3 of course).

If you use the automatic settings for both the Creature Framework included in More Nasty Critters and Schlongs of Skyrim then the werewolf will have 2 schlongs and collision boxes at once which will look very weird.

Good instructions, I went ahead and re-installed XPMSE before updating as I had been avoiding overwriting skeletons that had tweaks I had installed in the past.

Werewolves worked fine for me following your instructions, even when I went ahead and just attached your xml to a version of Bad Dog's werewolf junk (which is actually a separate .nif).

There *might* be an issue with the folder structure for the draugr meshes, but it is hard to tell because of my patched together install (I have the old MNC assets still installed to keep compatibility with Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures mod for now).  Since draugr was the only creature I could find that seemed to not have collision, I tried coping your draugrmale_naked meshes 01-07 to meshes/actors/draugr/character assets to over-write versions of the files I had installed there without .xml links.  After that, my test subject (the hentai draugr) has perfect collisions.

Pretty insane update that must have taken a lot of time and effort.  It is very much appreciated!

There *might* be an issue with the folder structure for the draugr meshes, but it is hard to tell because of my patched together install (I have the old MNC assets still installed to keep compatibility with Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures mod for now).  Since draugr was the only creature I could find that seemed to not have collision, I tried coping your draugrmale_naked meshes 01-07 to meshes/actors/draugr/character assets to over-write versions of the files I had installed there without .xml links.  After that, my test subject (the hentai draugr) has perfect collisions.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Because this is pretty much what you'd have to do if you want collisions for creatures set to Bad Dog in the Creature Framework MCM. Then the Bad Dog Immersive Creatures esp decides where to check for the meshes...

At least for creature variants only covered by Immersive Creatures, for the normal ones it depends on the esp load order so better load the MNC esps after the Bad Dog ones.

And it didn't really take that long tbh, only about 2 or 3 days of concentrated work. Using a tool that lets you save more than one line when you copy to clipboard (and switch between them with a doubleclick if needed) and knowing how the collision boxes are set up and how to read the skeleton bone coordinates helps of course. So basically this mod grew out of my Naturalistic physics mod in a rather natural way.

Query, does one of the files give a penis to female bandits, otherwise I got a weird conflict.

Go to Schlong of Skyrim, In your MCM. go to UNP(in the Schlongs of skyrim menu) Im assuming you installed it, from bazinga, Disable Distribution on each race so that the UNP penis Is not Distribution to female npcs, You Can always add them manualy, to your character, or npc.

Hope I made it clear > _ <

There is only one sex scene for horkers but they still need some more love because my collision box is not at the right place for them.

Not my fault though, for some reason that eludes me the schlong moves with 2 bones for them, with the pelvis one as usual, but also with Spine1.

Meaning I can't set up collisions that always match because these 2 bones move independently (same hierarchy level in the skeleton) and the schlong mesh does whatever it wants between the 2.

I still kind of fixed it by trying to find a middle ground (which is possible in this case because there's just 1 animation).

But it isn't perfect and as long as this mesh doesn't get fixed I can't do much more about this.

Here are the files, just overwrite Beast HDT v0.5 with them:

Beast HDT horker fix.7z

I'll put this into the next update too but it's a too small fix to make a separate one.

I can't check dragons btw, dunno how to start sex with them. They always just kill me and I can't surrender either.

... Maybe I'll have to reactivate DA for this, the normal Defeat player essential setting doesn't seem to work here.

There is only one sex scene for horkers but they still need some more love because my collision box is not at the right place for them.

Not my fault though, for some reason that eludes me the schlong moves with 2 bones for them, with the pelvis one as usual, but also with Spine1.

Meaning I can't set up collisions that always match because these 2 bones move independently and the schlong does whatever it wants between the 2.

I still kind of fixed it by trying to find a middle ground (which is possible in this case because there's just 1 animation).

But it isn't perfect and as long as this mesh doesn't get fixed I can't do much more about this.

Here are the files, just overwrite Beast HDT v0.5 with them:

attachicon.gifBeast HDT horker fix.7z

I'll put this into the next update too but it's a too small fix to make a separate one.

I can't check dragons btw, dunno how to start sex with them. They always just kill me and I can't surrender either.

... Maybe I'll have to reactivate DA for this, the normal Defeat player essential setting doesn't seem to work here.

Heh, weeeeell on the subject of horkers only having one animations, I think you should check out Billyy's SLAL pack http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2017-6-11/  which was just updated yesterday.  Beyond adding a silly amount of creature 3P - 5P animations he also has new animations for the less loved creatures, like horkers/goats/netch/skeevers.

Also you were spot on for the draugr mesh fix being a fix for BDIC only, just noticed the conflict in TES5Edit while looking at other stuff.  It looks like it was caused by BDIC changing the naked female draugr mesh in slnc and carrying forward the old MNC mesh path (aka if I didn't keep old MNC assets I bet it would have been invisible draugr I was troubleshooting).  So pure dumb luck that moving those files made things BDIC compatible, at least until BadDog has a chance to update.

If you are still having fun with poking xml files, I'm trying to figure out which of your .xmls might work best with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3627-old-ww-donger-for-bdic/, which is basically an edited version of the old original WW donger and has several animations built around it.  It works with your werewolf XML but obviously the collisions don't match the shape.

If you are still having fun with poking xml files, I'm trying to figure out which of your .xmls might work best with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3627-old-ww-donger-for-bdic/, which is basically an edited version of the old original WW donger and has several animations built around it.  It works with your werewolf XML but obviously the collisions don't match the shape.

I can't tell you which one might fit, there are too many by now.  :D

Reminds me that I should really put all these xmls in a separate folder from the next update on. SKSE\Plugins gets spammed with too many 7 or 13 kB xmls. Not that this would have any negative effect but I like it when things are nice and tidy.

I played with the mesh inside Nifscope a bit though and this here is what I think should work:

hdtwerewolf2.xml

Dunno about the girth, maybe it's larger than the one from the MNC mesh. In that case just increase the radius a bit and move both vertices a little closer to each other on the y axis (talking about JFF edits here).

Wait, what do you mean with that this body can't handle my xmls?

I just tested it a bit and it seems to work fine.

Here's what I used for testing.

Just overwrite the caliente folder (which is inside the "base" folder) from the archive you posted up there with these files:

attachicon.gifUUNP Chinese - UUNP HDTVIGINA NIPPLE-MINI.7z

Then build the UUNP HDTVIGINA NIPPLE-MINI body (the only one where I fixed the xml attachments and the way too glossy labia).

Then test it ingame and marvel at that pritty vigina.  :heart:

Is there any way you could do this for the UUNP HDTVIGINA NIPPLE version? The one without pubic hair?

Or better yet a walkthrough on what needs to be changed in nifscope. 

I'm pretty sure that you can just delete the pubic hair from the Bodyslide source nif I uploaded there (open the mesh in Nifscope, click on the LStrip mesh part in the block list and delete the block with Ctrl+Del), resave and be done with it.

Maybe rename the file and remove the "-MINI" at the end so you can use the UUNP HDTVIGINA NIPPLE preset when rebuilding the body.

Or if that doesn't work don't rename the file and build the MINI version instead.

If you want to know what exactly I did to get rid of the gloss then that's pretty simple.

I just used Nifscope to compare the BSLightingShaderProperty settings between the overly glossy labia mesh and one from the body I used before (the repainted one in my Naturalistic mod).

There are a lot of differences but the only thing I changed were the shader flag settings.

Only the following flags have to be set:

SLSF1_Specular

SLSF1_Skinned

SLSF1_Receive_Shadows

SLSF1_Cast_Shadows

SLSF1_Model_Space_Normals

SLSF1_Own_Emit

SLSF1_Remappable_Textures

SLSF1_ZBuffer_Test

SLSF2_ZBuffer_Write

SLSF2_EnvMap_Light_Fade

SLSF2_Soft_Lighting

Oh and in the first line above these shader flag settings I changed the "Skyrim Shader Type" to Skin Tint

Don't ask me what any of this means, I don't have the slightest clue.  :P

I can't tell you which one might fit, there are too many by now.  :D

Reminds me that I should really put all these xmls in a separate folder from the next update on. SKSE\Plugins gets spammed with too many 7 or 13 kB xmls. Not that this would have any negative effect but I like it when things are nice and tidy.

I played with the mesh inside Nifscope a bit though and this here is what I think should work:

attachicon.gifhdtwerewolf2.xml

Dunno about the girth, maybe it's larger than the one from the MNC mesh. In that case just increase the radius a bit and move both vertices a little closer to each other on the y axis (talking about JFF edits here).

That xml you attached is spot on.  The best part is it seems BDIC has a few variants of WW dong it simply attaches to a bunch of its variants with texture swaps, rather than an individual mesh per creature.  After linking both werewolf xmls to their respective meshes, both regular werewolves and my favorite BDIC summon, the Daedroth, have excellent collisions.  Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I checked my install and found the problem with the werewolf. I have SOS installed before Ragdolls (using MO), so I just copied the SOS skeleton into your mod and problem solved.

Did not see a problem with draugrs so I looked through your files and found the skeleton.nif file was misspelled (skeletons.nif). After renaming I tried in game and all is well.

If you are looking to test dragons I would recommend an old mod called "FuckToy Critter" It should still be somewhere here on LL

Did not see a problem with draugrs so I looked through your files and found the skeleton.nif file was misspelled (skeletons.nif). After renaming I tried in game and all is well.

If you are looking to test dragons I would recommend an old mod called "FuckToy Critter" It should still be somewhere here on LL

No, that's not misspelled, that's intentional. There are 3 draugr skeletons, one for females, one for males (skeleton.nif) and a third one which some variants of male draugr use (I don't know why), which is skeletons.nif.

So I still think that something else overwrites the draugr skeleton.nif from XPMSE on your end. Or at least it did before you fixed the issue by overwriting that again (ok, with the wrong skeleton - but I won't argue about that, if it works, it works)

And thanks for the mod recommendation, I'll give that a try.

edit: With that Fucktoy Critter mod I was finally able to test dragons too, so thanks.

The collision box seems to be at the right place, but I'm not sure anymore that it's really needed.

The thing is way too big for anything else than wooden horse style rubbing anyway. But I think I'll keep it in place, and maybe I'll also add a tongue collision box to the dragon.

So I still think that something else overwrites the draugr skeleton.nif from XPMSE on your end. Or at least it did before you fixed the issue by overwriting that again (ok, with the wrong skeleton - but I won't argue about that, if it works, it works)

Your right. I had forgotten, I compiled my on file for all available Beast Collisions long ago and I guess I deleted all the beast skeletons in XPMSE, so as not to overwrite my custom file.

Sorry for the derping and the confusion that I caused

sorry for noob question but I'm getting some heavy fps drop and lag in game. I checked hdtPhysicsExtensions.log and there is a lot of message like this . I resinstall XPMSE Skeleton and let this mod overwrite everything but problem still persist. I don't have any custom race. What should I do in this case?

[06/13/17 20:18:47]INFO: Queue OK
[06/13/17 20:18:47]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[06/13/17 20:18:47]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[06/13/17 20:18:47]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[06/13/17 20:19:26]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/13/17 20:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/13/17 20:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 20:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 20:19:32]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[06/13/17 20:19:38]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 20:19:38]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 20:19:38]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 20:19:38]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[06/13/17 20:19:38]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[06/13/17 20:19:38]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

sorry for noob question but I'm getting some heavy fps drop and lag in game. I checked hdtPhysicsExtensions.log and there is a lot of message like this . I resinstall XPMSE Skeleton and let this mod overwrite everything but problem still persist. I don't have any custom race. What should I do in this case?

[06/13/17 20:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

are u sure u installed this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

u did select hdt right??

are u sure u installed this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

u did select hdt right??

Yes, I install XPMSE 3.94 and select HDT option.

u did select hdt right??

Yes, I install XPMSE 3.94 and select HDT option.

are u using all-in-one pussy mod? for your female body? which mod manager are u using mo or nnm? imo dump nnm get mo problem solved lol

I'm using all-in-one pussy mod. UUNP special with UNPB shape. I did install XPMSE 3.94 standone and overwrite the one in AIO pussy mod but still get that error message. I'm using NMM, I agreed it suck but I just too lazy to reinstall over 150+ mod when switch to MO. Next time my game broked and I have to clean reinstall I will use MO for sure :)

edit: After some testing I think its cause by custom NPC mod. I only get fps drop and error message in hdtPhysicsExtensions.log when in the same Cell with Tania the Hermit. If I get away from her there is no frame drop and no error message.

Is there a way to fix that or I have to uninstall her?

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: Queue OK
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\KS Hairdo's\HDT\XML\Angelic.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 0009c1ca
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00080a88
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00080a87
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:08]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:09]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:09]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:21]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[06/13/17 21:21:24]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:24]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:25]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:45]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:45]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:55]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:58]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:58]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:22:11]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

I'm using all-in-one pussy mod. UUNP special with UNPB shape. I did install XPMSE 3.94 standone and overwrite the one in AIO pussy mod but still get that error message. I'm using NMM, I agreed it suck but I just too lazy to reinstall over 150+ mod when switch to MO. Next time my game broked and I have to clean reinstall I will use MO for sure :)

edit: After some testing I think its cause by custom NPC mod. I only get fps drop and error message in hdtPhysicsExtensions.log when in the same Cell with Tania the Hermit. If I get away from her there is no frame drop and no error message.

Is there a way to fix that or I have to uninstall her?

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: Queue OK
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[06/13/17 21:19:53]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:41]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:20:48]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 0009c1ca
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00080a88
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00080a87
[06/13/17 21:21:05]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:08]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:09]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:09]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:13]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:21]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[06/13/17 21:21:24]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:24]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:25]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:45]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:45]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:21:55]INFO: Add character 000a2c94
[06/13/17 21:21:58]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/13/17 21:21:58]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/13/17 21:22:11]INFO: Add character 000a2c94

backup her files i.e. mesh nifs and skeleton if any then overwrite them with what u have, thats one easy way to fix it, but obviously if its cbbe u need to copy the textures too.