hey bazinga,

is there a way to make it so that boobs are "heavier" so when they bounce depending on velocity (if its high velocity movement) the boobs will react to it's heavy weight and bounce up and down more rigorously/futher up and down the body?

and is it possible to make teh belly even stretchier/stretch further so even the largest of dicks stay within the stomach? or that's probably not possible?

thanks and just tell me what i should edit in JFF to get these effects.

So, that UNPB has a 3D vagina? ... that I would take that body, because it is not very far from that TMB. If you can not, suggest another body and tell me what I'm doing next. Thank you and I would be grateful to you if you could help me!

You are using Bodyslide, right?

If you do then open it from within Mod Organizer and set it up like this:

attachicon.gifbsl1.jpg

Then click Build (don't forget the Build Morphs checkbox).

Now you have built the UNPB preset for the UUNP body.

Then do the same for the hands:

attachicon.gifbsl2.jpg

And finally also build the UUNP feet (Unified UNP Feet Special).

Now it might be a bit tricky to find the files you just built (you don't necessarily have to find them though, the game will). Bodyslide always overwrites the files that have load order priority if started inside Mod Organizer. Meaning it overwites the body, hand and feet meshes inside the folder of the mod that has priority on these files (check the virtual data folder to find out which mod).

So the files will only be inside the Overwrite folder if there are no modded female body meshes in the virtual Data folder (under meshes\actors\character\character assets) or if they already were in the Overwrite folder before. Makes sense? I hope so.

---------------------------------

YES ! When I installed FNIS I created a folder "FNIS - Output" ... and after I install a mode and run FNIS - everything is spurting there, in that folder. So what I created with BodySlide can be found in this way: E: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Mod Organizer \ mods \ FNIS - Output \ CalienteTools ... my question is what I'm doing with those nifs:

- I copy them from there elsewhere? Or leave them there and associate them with your xmls? ... and how do I associate these nifs with which xmls.

So I have in the folder: E: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Mod Organizer \ mods \ FNIS - Output \ CalienteTools -

Femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

Femalefeet_0.nif and femalefeet_1.nif

Femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif ....

And in the folder: E: \ Games \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Mod Organizer \ mods \ Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set 3.55 - I installed your package.

Can you tell me what I have to do to really work your package?

PS ... repeat (somehow)! In my DATA folder I have nothing installed (or at least not visible) of the used modes. That's what the Data folder shows to me:

post-1128553-0-00101200-1494750388_thumb.jpg

... and this is the mods folder (in Mod Organizer):

post-1128553-0-12370100-1494750716_thumb.jpg

... here is your Naturalistic package ...

post-1128553-0-80959600-1494751017_thumb.jpg

... and here is the folder "FNIS - Output" - in which I say that everything is overwritten after running FNIS:

post-1128553-0-47925300-1494751253_thumb.jpg

... I hope I'm not bored with the details and be patient to help me somehow ...

Thank you !

attachicon.gifNaturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML.jpg

That's not what gets installed after you run the FOMod installer for v3.55

Looks more like something you put together by downloading all my files and deciding yourself.

I wouldn't recommend this, because no offense but you don't seem to have advanced knowledge about Skyrim modding. ;)

Just delete that folder and let Mod Organizer install my mod through the FOMod installer.

And after you did that (and put my mod at the end of the mod load order (left window in MO) rebuild the body, hand and feet meshes like I told you.

You don't need to attach any xmls yourself if you do it like that, I already did (to the source files Bodyslide uses to build the body).

And then maybe also reinstall Beast HDT and the havok object, but better as a separate mod.

Btw, I won't be online today, so I'll try to answer the other questions itt in the next days.

This is some awesome work, Bazinga.  Great settings right out of the box. 

Having been a long time observer of my wife's 38Ds, I thought a faster bounce would look more familiar, though. I used JFF to increase Time Factor to 1.000000, Friction to 0.900000, and Restitution to 0.900000.  

Just random trial and error, but it seems to mimic the faster boob movements I see IRL.

Got everything working now that i can tell. Thank you Bazinga and Lafariz for the help and advice. Although ive been wondering, do i need the havokcollsions file in the DL section? I think i have everything working correctly but i couldnt find any info in the description page about it so im not sure if its needed. Ive also recently aquired an issue with my bow acting weird. Though i think that is due to AGO animations being overwritten by PCA with Enhanced Camera getting pissed at me for it. Disabled 3rd person arms and it was back to normal though now my bracers are gone in 3rd person and only half on my arms when the bow is drawn in 1st person. Lucky my new character is a mage.

Looks more like something you put together by downloading all my files and deciding yourself.

I wouldn't recommend this, because no offense but you don't seem to have advanced knowledge about Skyrim modding. ;)

----------------------------------

Thank you for your advice and I'm not bothered by the fact that you have realized I have no advanced knowledge ... if I had been very advanced I would not have asked questions, I would solve the problems myself. In fact, I've been modding for some time, but because I'm more perfecting - I'm persisting in some mistakes. As an example: In the case of your package, I installed Fomod - with the latest version 3.55 ... but at the end. This is my common mistake: I install all versions of a MOD (for fear of losing something) starting with the first and ending with the last one. Now I understand that only the latest version (which would include all previous versions) would be enough. So I'll keep this detail in the future = "only the latest version is installed". ... Coming back to my subject: I did everything you advised me the last time, but I have not yet received vaginal opening during sex. Probably you have to reinstall most of the modes (some are installation errors) ... thank you for everything and I only bother you if the game does not work (after all the reinstallations that I have planned to do)

I'm not getting any collision from the schlong. Male fingers are causing the pussy to move so both of them are fine, but the schlong isnt causing anything.

Got SoS installed properly, no other male HDT attachments other than hands and schlong applied by this. Am not using Floppy Sos. 

Am using the Smurf Average schlong from Sos, and the corresponding file from this.

Any ideas?

This mod's fomod installer defaults on having the floppy option to yes. If you don't use it then chose no on the floppy prompt. If you do, then make sure floppy is running properly. Making sure the correct files are being used manually by checking on mod conflicts.

I am not sure if you mentioned this, but do I need clams of skyrim if I am using the UUNP special body that has a 3d vagina?

short and simple answer: No.

Clams of Skyrim is the 3d vagina version of a CBBE body type. And UUNP Special comes from UNP of course.

hey bazinga,

is there a way to make it so that boobs are "heavier" so when they bounce depending on velocity (if its high velocity movement) the boobs will react to it's heavy weight and bounce up and down more rigorously/futher up and down the body?

and is it possible to make teh belly even stretchier/stretch further so even the largest of dicks stay within the stomach? or that's probably not possible?

see Seeker88's post. Increasing the time factor (NPC L Breast and NPC R breast rigidbodies) should do it. Don't change the friction and restitution values though, that doesn't do much and increasing the friction will screw with boobjobs and hand breast collisions.

You can also change a few settings in the Linear Limits section of the breast constraints (in the lower part of the JFF window there is a constraints tab) to change the bouncing. Slightly increased absolute values for both Z axis constraints will make them go further up and down. The spring constant and the damping setting for the "Linear Motor Z" change how rigorously respectively how long they bounce.

Having been a long time observer of my wife's 38Ds, I thought a faster bounce would look more familiar, though. I used JFF to increase Time Factor to 1.000000, Friction to 0.900000, and Restitution to 0.900000.  

Just random trial and error, but it seems to mimic the faster boob movements I see IRL.

Whatever works for you. ;)

I wouldn't increase the restitution and the friction values though. That has neglectable effect on the bouncing and screws up other things instead.

And yeah, I have to admit that a time factor of 0.6 is a tad too small. I might increase it to 0.7 in the future, but not more because then they bounce up and down too often for it to look realistic imo... So right now this set here tries to make it look somewhat realistic but like in slomo. ^^

Not wanting to argue with your wife's breasts of course :D , but unless the connective tissue isn't exceptionally strong I don't see how they could bounce up and down 3 or 4 times from just standing up. That's something I saw in a few other HDT body physics mods and that always annoyed me. So much in fact that I started this set here because of it. Later I focussed more on getting the collisions right which was a tough nut to crack to say the least.

Got everything working now that i can tell. Thank you Bazinga and Lafariz for the help and advice. Although ive been wondering, do i need the havokcollsions file in the DL section?

Nope, that's not needed. Or rather it would only be needed if you didn't get all the collisions otherwise or if you insisted to keep a piece of clothing or armor equipped on one of the boy parts that has xml collision data attached. Like the male or female hands on v3.55 for example. So it's basically an additional resource to give you more options than the mod itself offers.

And you're welcome. ;)

I'm not getting any collision from the schlong. Male fingers are causing the pussy to move so both of them are fine, but the schlong isnt causing anything.

Got SoS installed properly, no other male HDT attachments other than hands and schlong applied by this. Am not using Floppy Sos. 

Am using the Smurf Average schlong from Sos, and the corresponding file from this.

Any ideas?

Seems like you chose the right option for FloppySoS in my installer or else you shouldn't even get to the part where it asks for schlong types.

So the only possibility I can think of without additional information is that you put SoS after my mod in the mod load order (left window in MO). Meaning the schlong meshes that I attached the xml collision data to get overwritten by the original ones.

I am not sure if you mentioned this, but do I need clams of skyrim if I am using the UUNP special body that has a 3d vagina?

short and simple answer: No.

Clams of Skyrim is the 3d vagina version of a CBBE body type. And UUNP Special comes from UNP of course.

hey bazinga,

see Seeker88's post. Increasing the time factor (NPC L Breast and NPC R breast rigidbodies) should do it. Don't change the friction and restitution values though, that doesn't do much and increasing the friction will screw with boobjobs and hand breast collisions.

You can also change a few settings in the Linear Limits section of the breast constraints (in the lower part of the JFF window there is a constraints tab) to change the bouncing. Slightly increased absolute values for both Z axis constraints will make them go further up and down. The spring constant and the damping setting for the "Linear Motor Z" change how rigorously respectively how long they bounce.

Whatever works for you. ;)

I wouldn't increase the restitution and the friction values though. That has neglectable effect on the bouncing and screws up other things instead.

And yeah, I have to admit that a time factor of 0.6 is a tad too small. I might increase it to 0.7 in the future, but not more because then they bounce up and down too often for it to look realistic imo... So right now this set here tries to make it look somewhat realistic but like in slomo. ^^

Not wanting to argue with your wife's breasts of course :D , but unless the connective tissue isn't exceptionally strong I don't see how they could bounce up and down 3 or 4 times from just standing up. That's something I saw in a few other HDT body physics mods and that always annoyed me. So much in fact that I started this set here because of it. Later I focussed more on getting the collisions right which was a tough nut to crack to say the least.

Got everything working now that i can tell. Thank you Bazinga and Lafariz for the help and advice. Although ive been wondering, do i need the havokcollsions file in the DL section?

Nope, that's not needed. Or rather it would only be needed if you didn't get all the collisions otherwise or if you insisted to keep a piece of clothing or armor equipped on one of the boy parts that has xml collision data attached. Like the male or female hands on v3.55 for example. So it's basically an additional resource to give you more options than the mod itself offers.

And you're welcome. ;)

Any ideas?

Seems like you chose the right option for FloppySoS in my installer or else you shouldn't even get to the part where it asks for schlong types.

So the only possibility I can think of without additional information is that you put SoS after my mod in the mod load order (left window in MO). Meaning the schlong meshes that I attached the xml collision data to get overwritten by the original ones.

Nope I had yours overwriting SOS. I just started another new game and sclong collision is working now :/. Seems HDT decided to just randomly bug out, I literally changed nothing.

Maybe using that HDT memory patch that Hydro released separately and that's for example included in Clams of Skyrim could help with this issue in the future.

27X suggested that HDT PE can bug out in a way that the fail state can even get baked into the savegame if you use a lot of script heavy stuff or many HDT mods.

I didn't need that memory patch myself so far though so I can neither confirm nor deny.

Anyway, I'm talking about this here:

HDT Memory Patch.7z

Nope I had yours overwriting SOS. I just started another new game and sclong collision is working now :/. Seems HDT decided to just randomly bug out, I literally changed nothing.

First on the list of todays things to do.

Maybe using that HDT memory patch that Hydro released separately and that's for example included in Clams of Skyrim could help with this issue in the future.

27X suggested that HDT PE can bug out in a way that the fail state can even get baked into the savegame if you use a lot of script heavy stuff or many HDT mods.

I didn't need that memory patch myself so far though so I can neither confirm nor deny.

Anyway, I'm talking about this here:

7z.png  HDT Memory Patch.7z   18.77KB   6 downloads

This is going to hopefully be my fix. After posting yesterday saying everything was fixed about an hour later everything went to hell. Female pc butt cheeks spazzing and twitching, male penis tips turning into windmills balls trying to escape but only getting about 10 feet. Erections staring and stopping instantly leaving animations erctionless. Male faces turning grey (not black or purple but a dirty grey) is a new one for me as well. Not sure how or why as the only thing ive done with textures is install fair skin complextion overwriting herodeleyenda skin from all in one.

Runnining a plugin list of about 240 many which are quite script heavy.

Also need to check and make sure i still have the newest version of hdt pe. If the AIO animated pussy still has the newest then im good but if not im using an old version.

The collisions on the sexy idles will only be very noticable if you use the preset for huge boobs. With the big breast preset you won't see much because this preset is for boob sizes that don't have a lot of mesh clipping with the hands on these animations.

If you are using the huge preset and don't see collisions then you probably have gloves equipped on your char. So unequip them.

edit:

I just uploaded a new version with only one minor change to the physics (the big breast preset now has slightly faster bouncing boobs) and with the HDT memory patch included. I figured it can't hurt and maybe with this HDT PE will be more stable on script-heavy setups or if you have a lot of HDT related mods installed. I'm not sure though but after testing it for a few hours I am pretty certain that at least it doesn't do any harm.

Guest Momber

^ Cool video! How did you achieve that the HDT hair does NOT interfere with her boobs - and vice versa? I never managed to achieve that myself :(

Heck, I can't even use HDT cloaks together with HDT schlong and/or vag, for crying out loud.

^ Cool video! How did you achieve that the HDT hair does NOT interfere with her boobs - and vice versa? I never managed to achieve that myself :(

Heck, I can't even use HDT cloaks together with HDT schlong and/or vag, for crying out loud.

It's mostly a matter of using the latest versions and patches.  The Skyrim modding community has some pretty amazing people who work hard to improve their work.  I just keep checking back on favorite mods, and ruthlessly restarting my games if the changes corrupt things   ;)

Still getting some weird issues where the schlong isn't causing proper collisions. I have had the memory patch installed for years, so that isnt sorting it out.

Is the collision reliant on the size of the schlong or something? I am using it at its default size of 1. I also have pubic hair attatched to my females, could that cause anything? Although hands and tongues of both female and male still cause collision, so it is really just the schlong's bugging out.

Sorry, but I don't have any clue why this isn't working for you. Collisions for Smurf Average size 1 should look somewhat like this here.

And no, the schlong size doesn't matter, because the collision box increases together with the schlong thanks to the way SoS scales it.

Sorry, but I don't have any clue why this isn't working for you. Collisions for Smurf Average size 1 should look somewhat like this here.

And no, the schlong size doesn't matter, because the collision box increases together with the schlong thanks to the way SoS scales it.

Yeah it is really odd, it just seems to work on some new games, and not on others. Not sure what the cause is. Kind of annoying actually I'm sure it is something my end just cant figure it out.

This is what my Mod Organizer overwrite list looks for this: http://i.imgur.com/9FiruuW.png Nothing is being overwritten from this mod so I am not sure.

*Edit*

Started another new game just to test it, didn't change anything at all. Collision is working now. It seems to be random whether it will work or not. This is beyond weird. 

*Edit 2*

Ok did some more testing. When I start the animation with no item equipped on my head, I get schlong collision. If I start the animation with something on my head I dont get collision. This is weird as hell as all my clothing gets stripped when the animation starts, so I would have thought this would make no difference. But if I have anything equipped to my head, I don;t get collision even when it is stripped by sexlab.

Very strange indeed.

My only advice right now would be to check the female or the male head mesh for xml attachments and if there are any, delete them.

The preconfigured setup of this mod here doesn't use the head meshes to read in physics data so equipping and unequipping something there shouldn't have any impact at all.

Very strange indeed.

My only advice right now would be to check the female or the male head mesh for xml attachments and if there are any, delete them.

The preconfigured setup of this mod here doesn't use the head meshes to read in physics data so equipping and unequipping something there shouldn't have any impact at all.

It might have been a weird coincidence to be honest. It seems to work more often than it doesn't, it just seems to randomly not work sometimes, despite not changing anything lol.

When it does work, it works perfectly though. Your collisions really are second to none.

I am using the default male head mesh, with no attachments. (my character is male) 

The female head did have xml attachments, but the collision is only with the male schlong, it works with everything else so I assume that isn't the case but I have removed them just to be safe.

Just delete that folder and let Mod Organizer install my mod through the FOMod installer.

And after you did that (and put my mod at the end of the mod load order (left window in MO) rebuild the body, hand and feet meshes like I told you.

You don't need to attach any xmls yourself if you do it like that, I already did (to the source files Bodyslide uses to build the body).

And then maybe also reinstall Beast HDT and the havok object, but better as a separate mod.

Btw, I won't be online today, so I'll try to answer the other questions itt in the next days.

Hello Bazinga !

as I'm writing, I'll bother you when I reinstall all the modes, rightly,

I hope (installing just the last version of the way ...) I did this, but new problems arose:

1) When I start an animation , The player has body deformities (knuckle and sharp breasts).

I noticed in Irganizer Mode that hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml installed by "HDT Physics Extension" is in conflict with the same xml installed by your "Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set"

... here I wanted to ask you and what "HDT Physics Extension" should be installed: the one from SexLab or the one from nexusmods ?

....The same question for "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" (SexLab or the one from nexusmods ?)

2) at "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" which version must be installed from the 3:: Avarange, Regular or Muscular Schlong Addon ? Or all 3 at the same time?

PS

If my questions seem funny and you do not want to answer me, ignore this post ... it does not bother me, but if you can answer, I would be very glad to have some shots from you!