Hi again,

I just tried it in game. It's exactly what I wanted for so long. I loved it.

However, as it is, the xml causes stretched to infinity when going through loading doors (npc only), is that fixable?

Probably. This isn't my xml though and I don't know exactly what to change to stop the mesh from spazzing out.

This fix here doesn't help in this case, the maximum velocities are already at 255.

Maybe try smaller limits or more damping. But I never used ragdoll constraints  before so I'd have to use trial and error too.

About the other question:

I won't include this aroused schlong xml in my set. This is jopie's work (I just did a few small edits, effectively moving the ragdoll constraints one bone forward) and if I wanted to make an aroused schlong xml I would probably start from scratch anyway so I can be sure that I fully understand what I did there.

And right now an alternative schlong xml with bounce physics that can be used outside of sex scenes is not high on my priority list, sorry.

As soon as I finished my sex toys mod I can give you a few pointers on how to use its script.

The thing is that for me this only makes sense if used with a script, and I already have enough scripts running in my game.

You see, like a lot of people here I'm mainly modding for myself and then sharing the results with you guys.

I also suffer from helper syndrome but that doesn't mean that I'll continue to take requests in the future. Because I'm still searching for a cure.  :P

You don't need to combine these xmls btw, just make sure that there is only one entry for every bone (= rigidbody) in all xmls.

So don't use a hdtm.xml with the NPC Genitals06 bone in it together with this aroused.xml, instead delete that bone from the hdtm.xml.

And then you can simply attach the hdtm.xml to any male body mesh. There's no schlong collision box in it anymore so no need to fit the schlong meaning it doesn't have to be attached to the schlong meshes.

And then attach a small xml with just the NPC Genitalsbone06 collision box in it to the second ring you're using, so it either uses this or the aroused.xml.

Of course. For the vagina to work you need a CBBE body with a HDT vagina (like Clams or Tripleen). Everything else should work out of the box. If you don't use a body with a 3D vagina just delete the two pussy constraints and the four pussy bone rigidbodies from the hdtvagina.xml and there shouldn't be any missing bone errors (making the filename somewhat nonsensical but HDT PE won't care).

The xml would look something like that then:

attachicon.gifhdtVagina.xml

Maybe you'd still have to change the NiStringExtraData file path settings in the CBBE meshes. But if these meshes point to xmls that follow the usual naming conventions then chances are that you can just install this mod (overwriting everything else) and it will work.

You could also delete the SKSE folder from CBBE body mods, just to be on the safe side. I'm not 100% sure that my mod overwrites everything HDT PE related in these body mods and it definitely should.

Do i really need Tripleens or COS body, working vagina isn't really an issue or a feature-hard too see anyways. How can i link your XML to my standard CBBE HDT Female Body?.

Umm ... I already answered that in the quote.

If you don't use a body with a 3D vagina just delete the two pussy constraints and the four pussy bone rigidbodies from the hdtvagina.xml

I even uploaded the file with these constraints and bones deleted. Now the only thing left for you to do is use it.  ;)

There are instructions and links to more detailed instructions on how to check and alter the way these xmls are attached to the body meshes in my mod description.

Hi again,

I just tried it in game. It's exactly what I wanted for so long. I loved it.

However, as it is, the xml causes stretched to infinity when going through loading doors (npc only), is that fixable?

Probably. This isn't my xml though and I don't know exactly what to change to stop the mesh from spazzing out.

This fix here doesn't help in this case, the maximum velocities are already at 255.

Maybe try smaller limits or more damping. But I never used ragdoll constraints before so I'd have to use trial and error too.

About the other question:

I won't include this aroused schlong xml in my set. This is jopie's work (I just did a few small edits, effectively moving the ragdoll constraints one bone forward) and if I wanted to make an aroused schlong xml I would probably start from scratch anyway so I can be sure that I fully understand what I did there.

And right now an alternative schlong xml with bounce physics that can be used outside of sex scenes is not high on my priority list, sorry.

As soon as I finished my sex toys mod I can give you a few pointers on how to use its script.

The thing is that for me this only makes sense if used with a script, and I already have enough scripts running in my game.

You see, like a lot of people here I'm mainly modding for myself and then sharing the results with you guys.

I also suffer from helper syndrome but that doesn't mean that I'll continue to take requests in the future. Because I'm still searching for a cure. :P

You don't need to combine these xmls btw, just make sure that there is only one entry for every bone (= rigidbody) in all xmls.

So don't use a hdtm.xml with the NPC Genitals06 bone in it together with this aroused.xml, instead delete that bone from the hdtm.xml.

And then you can simply attach the hdtm.xml to any male body mesh. There's no schlong collision box in it anymore so no need to fit the schlong meaning it doesn't have to be attached to the schlong meshes.

And then attach a small xml with just the NPC Genitalsbone06 collision box in it to the second ring you're using, so it either uses this or the aroused.xml.

Hi,

Just wanna say that it's alright to say no, for it doesn't make anyone evil to say it, for no one is obligated to do anything.

It's also not a sickness to being helpful though, letting people take advantage of you is.

I think you've hit a balance between helping people and staying true to yourself. At least from what I've seen. ^_^

So thank you. I'm already very happy with the xml you've given me. And for this mod too.

Looking forward for your next work.

Cheers,

Blitz

Guest Momber

Hi!

After a bit of a break I came back and saw the 3.53 update so I thought I'd try it out.

In my humble opinion it's one of the poorer versions we've seen. Gravity pull on the breasts is much too strong (same size setting as before) and I'm missing the option to disable the angular/rotational movement.

Just my personal 2 cents.

EDIT: Jeezus H Krist  - those breasts look horrible with 3.53 during animations. Like sacks filled with water. And extremely asymmetric with the slightest tilt of the torso.

Also, like others before me, I get FloppySOS balls flying skywards. It makes no difference whatsoever whether or not I choose the FloppySOS install option. That's not new with this version though, it has always been so. In fact, I have no idea what that option is even supposed to do.

Well ... thank you for the feedback I guess. ^^

comparison screenshots for 3.4 without "breast rotation" vs 3.53:

post-162794-0-94285700-1490449394_thumb.jpg

Dunno which is which anymore, but one of these images is the nonrotating variant of 3.4 and the other 3.53.

They look pretty much the same to me despite different breast settings. And they also move the same way except for slightly more horizontal sway with the rotations. I could post videos to prove it but I don't feel the need to convince you so I won't.

Hopefully you find an xml set that suits your needs, this here is obviously not it. ;)

If anyone else thinks that the breasts are pulled down too much with these xmls then why not just set the breast pushup slider to 0.5 or 1 when building the body in Bodyslide? There is nothing preventing you from changing body presets there and it's not exactly rocket science, you know.

Also, like others before me, I get FloppySOS balls flying skywards. It makes no difference whatsoever whether or not I choose the FloppySOS install option.

The FloppySOS option installs a male body xml without any schlong or balls data. There is nothing in that hdtfingers.xml that's in the vicinity of the collision boxes set up by FloppySOS so I don't see how it can be incompatible. And please point me towards the "others before you", maybe I missed a post about that issue before.

Guest Momber

Sorry if I came across a bit harsh. I like to call a spade a spade, people see that as a lack of diplomacy (and they're probably right).

I don't know what I was expecting from the update, really, since v3.4 works great for what I need. And there are probably conflicting entries in the meshes and/or MCM of FloppySOS and Equipable Schlong that I made which prevent your xml from doing its thing but I have long lost track of them.

So I'll just happily and gratefully continue to use v3.4 - and shut my piehole from now on ;)

Please don't, my last post didn't make it seem like it but I want negative feedback where it's due. It's just that in this case I don't think it is.

The maximum angles for that rotation are quite small and without moving you won't see much difference. And imo the way she moves with this adds to the naturalistic aspect of this mod, and that's what it was all about in the first place. I wasn't going for "bags of water" as you put it, but bags of fat which is still much more wobbly than most xml sets.

Anyway, this is 3.53 without breast rotation:

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.53 noRot.7z

Just install the Fomod the usual way, and ignore everything in the readme or installer that says something about breast rotation (can't remember if there are hints to that), this is purely non-rotation.

I suspect that the reason why you're unhappy with this version isn't the rotation though, it's more likely that it's the changes I made to the collision boxes. Because when I change collision box parameters like size and weight/inertia then I also have to change the constraints settings or things won't jiggle as they did before. So maybe it bounces differently than before and you don't like that?

Please confirm if that's the case. If not then I can reupload 3.4 again (with the fixes I added in the meantime, but without the changed breast collision boxes) of course, I'm all for customer is king and stuff. ;)

edit:

two videos, one of them showing 3.53 with breast rotation, the other without.

The breasts sack down a little with rotation (should be more visible for bigger breasts), this much I can confirm. But as I wrote, that's what racemenu sliders are for. I mean it's pretty obvious that adding gravity pull via HDT PE changes the shape. And it's also obvious that the extend of that change depends on the settings specified in the xml, so it should be different for every HDT PE mod.

So just increase the breast pushup slider if you don't like the shape after HDT kicked in. And do it when building the body with Bodyslide, using the ingame slider doesn't apply it to NPCs of course.

Guest Momber
Anyway, this is 3.53 without breast rotation:

attachicon.gifNaturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.53 noRot.7z

Thanks! Definitely an improvement without the rotation thing (that was a cool idea but never did work for me as I had hoped).

But still waaaaaaay too baggy in terms of bouncing - and very asymmetrical to boot. In other words, still much inferior to v3.4 imho.

https://imgur.com/a/0dIyV

^ medium setting = big

In the pro column, you seem to have perfected the hand- and forearm collision in 3.53. That's a thing of beauty now (in the non-rotating version).

https://i.imgur.com/Wk3xbme.jpg

Guest Momber

To be fair, depending on when exactly I stop the camera during this same animantion, v3.4 can also look borderline baggy and asymmetrical. But I still like the motion better for this body mesh (your repaint) as well as others I use (even bigger breasts).

https://i.imgur.com/CkHErSl.jpg

Yes, I realize this is a subjective matter of taste.

What area's do I need to change to increase the area needed for hands to move breasts? Which file and stuff. Novice.

Still nothing regarding Sex toys yet :P?

female hands:

hdtvagina.xml -> see all these finger and hand rigidbodies when you open it with Just For Fun? Doubleclick one of them. Then increase the radius under shape by 1 or 2. And then test ingame.

male hands: pretty much the same but here it's inside the hdtm.xml or the hdtm_leito.xml or ... well, it depends on which schlongs you have installed and if you selected them in my FOMod installer too. Check the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM to see which schlong a male NPC has "equipped". My mod automatically attaches the right variant of the hdtm.xml to him.

And about Sex Toys:

I have a working version of that mod sitting on my HD. I even use it ingame.

2 reasons why I didn't release it already:

Some of Leito's sex toy animations for SLAL still don't work properly and I hoped he would fix it soon.

And I am still changing the script a little, because it's still not ready to be used with komotor's animations. Atm it only works on the player character.

I think I found a way to update the actor list used by the script though. If only I was a bit more motivated, right now I'm too distracted by RL stuff ... and by the new Zelda game. ^^

I have a problem with new version 3.53. Its not work when i used KS Hairdos - HDT Physics.

I know. I think I mentioned that too. Either in the mod description or in the second post of this thread.

KS Hairdos HDT is not compatible to a lot of body mods.

You have to edit the xml file for the hair you want to use on your character and make it compatible. This is not my fault, KS Hairdos HDT just has lazy and insufficient collision filter settings that don't make much sense.

If you don't know how to make the hair xml compatible yourself just tell me which one of the hairs you want to use and I can do it for you. ;)

I know. I think I mentioned that too. Either in the mod description or in the second post of this thread.

You have to edit the xml file for the hair you want to use on your character and make it compatible. This is not my fault, KS Hairdos HDT just has lazy and insufficient collision filter settings that don't make much sense.

If you don't know how to make the hair xml compatible yourself just tell me which one of the hairs you want to use and I can do it for you. ;)

Interesting, I've been goofing around with a KS HDT hair on a test character but haven't noticed it conflicting (might have just gotten lucky with my selection).  Of course it does the usual HDT hair things plenty often (spazzing out on fast turns ect, even with trying the super secret no-HDT freakout edit) but I play in first person for active gameplay most of the time so it doesn't bother me.

When you refer to editing the .xml to be compatible, would opening the KS hair .xml in Just for Fun and modifying all the shared bones to match your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (or HDTVagina.xml) data fit the bill?  I'm going to try that out to see if I've unknowingly had wonky collisions on this test character before I start a fresh save file.

When you refer to editing the .xml to be compatible, would opening the KS hair .xml in Just for Fun and modifying all the shared bones to match your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (or HDTVagina.xml) data fit the bill?  I'm going to try that out to see if I've unknowingly had wonky collisions on this test character before I start a fresh save file.

Tbh I would have to see the xml in question myself.

There shouldn't be any shared bones for example. If there are better delete them from the hair xml, because I am pretty sure that for duplicate entries one of them would would just overwrite the other.

Then again a hair xml might also be compatible out of the box without issues. Depends on what settings are in there, especially the group IDs and "no collide with" settings in the rigidbodies. As long as two rigidbodies don't both have the group ID of the respective other unchecked collisions won't trigger.

But be aware that JFF has a few minor errors in its UI. For example "no collide with" group 2 actually activates and deactivates collisions with group 3... At least I think. Could also be group 3 for group 2. ^^

Well, testing is key here. ;)

Tbh I would have to see the xml in question myself.

There shouldn't be any shared bones for example. If there are better delete them from the hair xml, because I am pretty sure that for duplicate entries one of them would would just overwrite the other.

Then again a hair xml might also be compatible out of the box without issues. Depends on what settings are in there, especially the group IDs and "no collide with" settings in the rigidbodies. As long as two rigidbodies don't both have the group ID of the respective other unchecked collisions won't trigger.

But be aware that JFF has a few minor errors in its UI. For example "no collide with" group 2 actually activates and deactivates collisions with group 3... At least I think. Could also be group 3 for group 2. ^^

Well, testing is key here. ;)

Honestly all I ended up doing was open your female mesh xmls in JFF alongside the hair xml and changed the shared bones to match, collision groups and all.  The bones in question ended up being head, both hands, and both forearms.  Tricky to tell if it made a difference without side to side comparisons, but I'd expect if any of the hair xml settings were winning the priority war on those bones they would hurt collision quality (way different size/type/positioning on capsules ect).  

The hair itself still looks fine, and it only really ever collides with the PC's shoulders and upper arms anyway.  The hair in question was Koala from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/? using the optional "HDT BBP Fix" xmls if anyone was curious about a HDT hair option that at least seems to be semi compatible out of the box.

I have a problem with new version 3.53. Its not work when i used KS Hairdos - HDT Physics.

Hi ! thank you. I upload its for u

hdth.xmlPeaches Hair OB 059.nifSweetEscape.xml

Umm ... so it says dog and horse balls, okay.

What exactly did you do there though, Martin?

I suppose you took the xmls from my Beast HDT mod and added HDT enabled testicles?

Fine by me, but next time please ask before uploading major edits here, people.

Except for this balls related stuff. Now that I know what you're doing I'd say knock yourself out and upload added balls for anything you want. ;)

@happy_polla:

Wow. This has to be the single most compatibility unfriendly pair of hair xmls I have ever seen.  :lol:

It even has edits to the prebreast bones, lol.

I'll look into it. 

@Martin671:

Everything is fine, don't worry.  :)

You can upload your files in this thread, it's okay.

@happy_polla:

I just took a look at the nif of that hair. It isn't even waist length, just medium length instead. So atm I'm asking myself what all these bones are for, are they fucking kidding me?  :blink:

Seems like the most reasonable approach would be to simply gut these xmls beyond recognition, throwing out half or even more of the bones.

Will do that and post the result here afterwards. Then you'll have to test it, I don't use KS Hairdos HDT and I won't install it for doing this. But the hair mesh should be enough to know what is needed and what not.

edit:

And here's the result.

SweetEscape.xml

I got rid of the second xml and also removed the reference to it from the hair mesh.

And I wonder why there are three identical shapes in that mesh ...

So if you don't mind then try using this mesh here:

Peaches Hair OB 059.nif

I deleted two of the shapes in it. Should still work imo, but if it doesn't, here's the old mesh with just the second xml reference removed:

Peaches Hair OB 059.nif

And here's a modified hdtvagina.xml from my mod with finger and hand collisions with the hair activated.

hdtVagina.xml

You lose the tongue collisions from my mod though. Both mods use the NPC head bone to set up a collision box. Mine was for the tongue while this mod here seems to need it to make sure that the hair doesn't clip through the head. You can only have one of them...

Or you could use another bone for one of these collision boxes. But you'd probably have to add the bone to the mesh yourself as there aren't many bones to choose from in the head area of the XPMSE skeleton.

edit 2:

I tested a few things and it seems to me like I was mistaken, you can set up more than one collision box with the same bone.

Seems like you only get problems if you want to add more than one moving HDT bone with the same name.

So no need to delete my tongue data, these two NPC head rigidbody entries should both work together.

I reuploaded both xmls, the hair one too since I forgot to uncheck the hand "no collide with" checkboxes for the hair bones.

I like the breast bounce and stomach bounce phycis, but the ass barely moves at all. I edited the linear constraints of teh butt bounce in JFF but it doesnt seem to have teh same kind of "jello" ass bounce i get from other BBPxmls out there. what else can I edit to make teh ass jiggle like crazy?

Maybe increase the spring constants. It's the same menu where you changed the linear constraints. Click on the three dots in the motor settings.

You can also decrease the spring damping, same submenu as the spring constant.

Or increase the time constant for the butt bones.

Or decrease the mass.

All these edits affect bounce behavior. They also affect each other, so if you are changing everything at the same time chances are that your edits partly cancel each other out.

Maybe increase the spring constants. It's the same menu where you changed the linear constraints. Click on the three dots in the motor settings.

You can also decrease the spring damping, same submenu as the spring constant.

Or increase the time constant for the butt bones.

Or decrease the mass.

All these edits affect bounce behavior. They also affect each other, so if you are changing everything at the same time chances are that your edits partly cancel each other out.

I know that HDT physics also affects how butts/breasts hang on the body (lower, or perkier depending on bbpxml)

do u know how i can make tits hang closer/lower/flatter on teh body, giving it that heavy look?

Edit: after editting somethings and overwriting AIO animated pussy, it seems my pussy lost collision :( anyway to fix this?