After a few more days this is the worst that happened, one time on one npc on cell transition from Breezehome interior to exterior, this one npc"looked" to have  2 or 3 game inches of boob extension which zipped back into position so fast I was only sure of it by the jiggle left in its wake. I was almost relieved to see that ghost remnant of former days of spaz so I knew it wasn't all a dream. Ya done real good son!  

Thanks to what might be the greatest first post ever in the history of loverslab I was able to fix the problem with the breasts getting out of control on sharp turn-arounds.

Meaning I will ditch the version without breast rotation, since I only offered that because of said glitch.

So thanks a bunch, dgrx :)

I also reduced the collision box radius for the SOS B3lisario shemale schlong collisions a bit, 6 was a little overkill. So anyone using that, you might want to redownload it.

I'm still using an older version of your XMLs, Bazinga, but I made the edits suggested in that post and the boob stretch/invisible NPC problems that have been plaguing me for literally years are gone.  It is incredible that with all the forum thread discussions about this problem and all the analysis that has gone into solving it that the solution is found in a 7 month old post by a first time poster.

All Hail Bazinga!  All Hail dgrx!  Hail them with great praise!

I am having a problem that maybe someone can help me with. I installed this mod, and while I got to work on my custom followers and NPC's, the collisions only work when they are naked. I have the proper load order, and I am using UUNP with zero sliders preset selected(for testing before I actually start a new game with requiem). One thing I believe I noticed is that when clothes are on, the jiggle physics are not as prominent and the collision detection for the hands to breasts do not work either. But I even used the UNP Special body, feet and hands on those outfits too. FNIS was run, bodyslide was run multiple times. HDT-PE and racemenu with UUNP morphs are installed and enabled. XPMSE is installed while this mod is loaded after it. I am not sure what to do.

I am using Mod Organizer by the way.

I am having a problem that maybe someone can help me with. I installed this mod, and while I got to work on my custom followers and NPC's, the collisions only work when they are naked. I have the proper load order, and I am using UUNP with zero sliders preset selected(for testing before I actually start a new game with requiem). One thing I believe I noticed is that when clothes are on, the jiggle physics are not as prominent and the collision detection for the hands to breasts do not work either. But I even used the UNP Special body, feet and hands on those outfits too. FNIS was run, bodyslide was run multiple times. HDT-PE and racemenu with UUNP morphs are installed and enabled. XPMSE is installed while this mod is loaded after it. I am not sure what to do.

Yep, everything you describe is working as expected. ;)

The basic rule for collisions is that they only work as long as at least one of the currently loaded body meshes (arms, feet, head, main body mesh, probably more or there wouldn't be a havok object) has the xml files for the collision physics attached.

In my mod all these xmls are attached to the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif as NiStringsExtraData (or better to the Bodyslide source file you use to build these two meshes).

I figured that would suffice since collisions are mostly used for sex animations and for those the main body mesh should be naked anyway.

It wouldn't be a problem to add the xml data to other meshes though.

Havok objects wouldn't be a good idea because there always was and always will be a problem to distribute that thing with the leveled lists. It's just not reliable.

But you could attach the xml data to the hand or feet meshes on top of the main body mesh attachment I provided.

Would be redundant in most situations but it wouldn't hurt either.

Or you could attach it to all the clothes and armor meshes. But that's an insane amount of work so better forget that.

But maybe some select armors that your follower(s) is (are) using.

Oh and the naked body in my mod bounces a bit more, sure. At least if you installed the UUNP repaint in the FOMod installer and built the body afterwards.

If you want the same amount of jiggling for armors you would have to copy the weightpaints to the armors (Outfit Studio).

But breasts inside an armor shouldn't jiggle as much as on the naked body anyway.

Yep, everything you describe is working as expected. ;)

The basic rule for collisions is that they only work as long as at least one of the currently loaded body meshes (arms, feet, head, main body mesh, probably more or there wouldn't be a havok object) has the xml files for the collision physics attached.

In my mod all these xmls are attached to the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif as NiStringsExtraData (or better to the Bodyslide source file you use to build these two meshes).

I figured that would suffice since collisions are mostly used for sex animations anyway and for those the main body mesh should be naked anyway.

It wouldn't be a problem to add the xml data to other meshes though.

Havok objects wouldn't be a good idea because there always was and always will be a problem to distribute that thing with the leveled lists. It's just not reliable.

But you could attach the xml data to the hand or feet meshes on top of the main body mesh attachment I provided.

Would be redundant in most situations but it wouldn't hurt either.

Or you could attach it to all the clothes and armor meshes. But that's an insane amount of work so better forget that.

But maybe some select armors that your follower(s) is (are) using.

Oh and the naked body in my mod bounces a bit more, sure. At least if you installed the UUNP repaint in the FOMod installer and built the body afterwards.

If you want the same amount of jiggling for armors you would have to copy the weightpaints to the armors (Outfit Studio).

But breasts inside an armor shouldn't jiggle as much as on the naked body anyway.

AH okay! See I was use to bounce and jiggles where, by using the Havok object collision would work no matter what. But recently I couldnt get it to work no matter the load order or MO's mod order, so I was seeking an alternative. Then I found this.

AH okay! See I was use to bounce and jiggles where, by using the Havok object collision would work no matter what. But recently I couldnt get it to work no matter the load order or MO's mod order, so I was seeking an alternative. Then I found this.

So you really want a havok object?

No problemo, I just made one (takes about 5 minutes including edits to some havok object esp in TES5Edit, adding the NiStringsExtraData to the nif and testing ingame):

HavokCollisionObject.7z

I guess I should add this to the download section, I don't really need it (I don't see the point of collision with clothes on) but others might.

to equip it:

console -> help havok -> player.equipitem <item ID>

So you really want a havok object?

No problemo, I just made one (takes about 5 minutes including edits to some havok object esp in TES5Edit, adding the NiStringsExtraData to the nif and testing ingame):

attachicon.gifHavokCollisionObject.7z

I guess I should add this to the download section, I don't really need it (I don't see the point of collision with clothes on) but others might.

Man I really appreciate this, I am a computer science major(senior) so I have not had the time to dig into all the fun stuff the engine and mods together allow me to do. Thanks! I will test this, to be safe as always; though Im sure you did too or probably have enough experience not to :D

It doesn't get distributed to them. If you want that then that wouldn't be a problem either, just take the original havok object 1.2 mod from somewhere on this site and replace the NiStringExtraData therein with NiStringsExtraData and link that to both the hdtfingers.xml and the hdtphysicsextens... the xml with the long ass filename.  :P

Those two xmls are the ones I use for female body collisions.

You can check the entries of an esp file yourself if you have TES5Edit installed btw. And I would definitely use TES5Edit instead of the Creation Kit for smaller edits or checking the content, things are much easier to find there.

After installing everything, the mod mostly works :)

The only thing that doesn't work, is beast's dont have hdt collision with my pc's vagina.

I tried with a wolf, and the penis just ignores the vagina.

Beast HDT is last on my mod organizer, followed by the naturalistic html's.

I mean, it should work with this setup, right?

I didn't try with other creatures when i wrote this post, stupid :P

I tried with frost troll, IT WORKS

And oh my god, are these collision perfect!

I'll keep editing this post as i try more creatures.

Wolf should work, yes.

Sometimes MNC doesn't work as intended and the erect creature schlong doesn't show up on the creature. Then collisions won't happen of course.

And then there are occasional hickups with HDT PE in general. Nothing I can do about that. But if that happens it's mostly the collisions on your player character that stop working.

Opening the racemenu and closing it again should help then.

Also I noticed that many of the beast animations are so poorly aligned that the collision doesn't work until you realign them properly using the keys specified in the SL MCM. To allow the time to do that properly during an animation I recommend disabling auto-stage-advancement in the MCM.

And last but not least, make sure the ground both actors are standing on is perfectly flat.

Beast collisions from this mod's v0.3 are working perfectly fine for me, including wolf.

to add to that:

Make also sure that you activated race/gender specific adjustments in the Sexlab MCM.

If you don't you will never be able to find a setting that works for both wolf and deathhound on their shared animations.

And that's just the most extreme example, there are also offsets between males and females and maybe different humanoid races too even when you activated "Even actor heights" (you definitely should).

even when you activated "Even actor heights" (you definitely should).

True, however this particular feature consistently fails (in my game) for the Chaurus and Chaurushunter (summoned by way of the Hentai Creatures mod). Perhaps another mod changes something about their skeletons but I doubt it. They both end up being way too large unless I disable "Even Actor heights" before summoning them.

So, as is the case for most mods, it's difficult to make recommendations that work for 100% of all users, unfortunately.

P.S. And yes, I do realize those two creatures are not part of the "Beast v0.3" part of this mod yet (hint, hint), so technically my comment was off-topic ;)

Just want to tell you that everything is fixed.

Late reply, since my Skyrim started crashing for no reason and had to re-enable mod per mod to ensure it worked fine again.

Probably the best collisions i've seen to date.

Sometimes you need minor adjustments, but that's completely fine to me.

Good job!

EDIT: other problem, can't get hand to breast collisions working, but that happens when re-enabling every mod, so I should look into that.

Previously downloaded your XML set, in was a permanent error:

[02/25/17 04:58:51]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[02/25/17 04:58:51]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

Saw the new version of your project, decided to download. This error does not disappear. How to fix?

P.S. 
opened the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and edited the line

<hkparam name="name">NPC Belly</hkparam>

change

<hkparam name="name">NPC R Butt</hkparam>

on the advice of 1 of the website.

Likewise for "HDT Belly".
The error disappeared, but it seems to me that I did not solve the problem.

P.S. 

opened the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and edited the line

<hkparam name="name">NPC Belly</hkparam>

change

<hkparam name="name">NPC R Butt</hkparam>

on the advice of 1 of the website.

Likewise for "HDT Belly".

The error disappeared, but it seems to me that I did not solve the problem.

Please don't do that.

You need both entries in the xml, NPC belly and HDT belly.

Or did you really mean that you exchanged NPC belly with NPC R Butt? Now that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Also +1 to what TnTTnT wrote.