Nice, I'm glad to hear that.  :)

Just to let you folks know, I spent a big chunk of the last weekend trying to cobble together another mod.

Since there doesn't seem to be a Break Undies mod out there that works for me I decided to try to do it on my own.

And I'm making good progress so far.

Here's a first draft, only using one armor (editing armors to look shredded in Outfit Studio is a lot of work so progress is slow) for now:

Armor Deterioration 0.1.7z

The armor I used here is "Chain Top Addon for Bodyslide UUNP" and it's already pretty non-existant even when it's intact. But since that's what my char wears atm and I like it it's the first that came to mind. ^^

So this also means that this is UUNP exclusive for now. And I won't do any degraded armor meshes for CBBE, neither now nor in the distant future. Someone else would have to do that, sorry. In principle it doesn't really matter what meshes you use for this mod though, so if you already have degraded CBBE meshes handy then you could just replace the ones used in this mod with them.

Any feedback would be very welcome of course.

I'll make a mod page for this as soon as I finished a few more outfits and/or armors.

I tested the script a bit and came to the conclusion that using states in Papyrus is a nightmare.  :angry:

Every little hickup sends the script into deadlock if you do it with states. Either that or I'm using them wrong.

Maybe that's the reason why every other Break Undies mod uses an armor overlay mesh instead of just replacing the main armor? I honestly don't know why they are doing it that way.

Anyway, I just got rid of the states and now the script works much better. The liberal use of if conditions should also help to reduce Papyrus stress.

edit:

Removed the download again, the script gets confused when loading saves with breakable armor unequipped but in inventory (if the armor was equipped before the game load, persistent data).

Will fix that using OnInit.

edit 2:

On second thought OnInit or OnPlayerLoadGame are unnecessary so far. As are both the OnObjectEquipped and OnObjectUnequipped events.

I put everything in the OnHit event which should still be easy on Papyrus since the script is pretty basic.

No more hickups and deadlocks, at least I didn't find any on my admittedly short test run.

Ok, here's the script, just overwrite the script folder in the download in my previous post with it:

Armor Deterioration 0.1 script.7z

I don't really know what a "break undies" mod is and what it's supposed to do or how to use it. Sorry for being so last century, lol.

But I am surprised about you choosing a conversion from Dianne. I tried a few slider sets from that page and they were all bottom-drawer awful. I mean unbearably horrible. Only my good upbringing prevented me from posting an appropriate comment in the thread there.

I don't really know what a "break undies" mod is and what it's supposed to do or how to use it. Sorry for being so last century, lol.

But I am surprised about you choosing a conversion from Dianne. I tried a few slider sets from that page and they were all bottom-drawer awful. I mean unbearably horrible. Only my good upbringing prevented me from posting an appropriate comment in the thread there.

Well, I had to fix a slider set xml to get this done so yeah, I know that there are problems with these conversions. ^^

Dunno if they are "bottom-drawer awful" though, except for that little screwup in the slider set xml Chain Top Addon is pretty nice imo.

Then again I only have 2 or 3 of these conversions activated in my setup and currently I'm only using the chain top addon.

Meaning it's unlikely that I will use more outfits from that source. I probably use the Remodeled Armors for the next outfits.

And I guess I'll change the script again, arrays are nice and all, but I think I need FormLists if I want to keep the script simple and use more outfits.

And I don't know why they called it "Break Undies" either. To me that sounds like some poor Japanese attempt at naming something in English. They always come up with the most hilarious names.  :D

What "Break Undies" means is the Skyrim variant of a quite popular hentai game feature, armor that gets shred to pieces after a certain amount of damage. Which exposes more and more of the wearer's body with each degradation stage. Think of it as a kind of involuntary combat stripping.  :ph34r:

Ah so. I can see how this might be a very attractive concept. But I fear that in order to really be believable, it has to be applicable to at least all of the most common (Vanilla-) armors - and ideally male armors, too. And that would probably equal an insane amount of work on the parts of both the modder and the users (who, unless I'm mistaken, need to rebuild all the compatible armors in Bodyslide). And that's not even taking mashups into account (which I happen to do a lot), nor custom armor from mods. So with all due respect, I foresee this will be a "WIP" - or merely a proof of concept - for quite some time to come ;)

But it's definitely a cool idea, no doubt about it.

Sir when we can expect the new HDT creatures? And who are the creatures? Sorry for my English.

Probably not this weekend. Maybe I'll do some more next week.

I want to get back to improving the script for sex toy collisions first. Without it I can pretty much forget about adding these collisions which would be a shame.

@komotor: See, I didn't forget about it, I'm just easy to distra - Wow, that's a really nice armor there, I have to include it in my Armor Deterioration mod asap!  :P

Just kidding.

None in particular. Just a stupid little joke. ;)

I'm still not giving up on my version of "Break Undies".

Here's another script update for that, reintroducing script states since now I know what went wrong with them before.

Armor Deterioration 0.1 script.7z

Some technobabble:

PlayerRef.Equipitem(...) automatically triggers OnObjectUnequipped if it's an armor and the armor slot is already occupied. Which is pretty obvious.

I kinda knew that that was happening but I didn't find a way to circumvent it earlier. Now I did, it was as easy as switching 2 lines in the script (DegStage +=1 switched with PlayerRef.Equipitem(...)).

Scripting is absolutely merciless when it comes to little screwups like that.

Now let's see what I can do about the sex toys script.

I was wondering if you could add schlong support for SOS B3lisario UNP Addon. It's on the main SOS page under Addons but I think the file download is not working so I'll just attach it here to save you the trouble. Thanks for all your hard work Bazinga, it's greatly appreciated.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

Sorry, nearly forgot about that.

Here it is, including a custom xml with schlong collisions and swinging balls, the same treatment the males get with my mod. ;)

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 with collisions.7z

I guess I'll add it to the download section too.

I was wondering if you could add schlong support for SOS B3lisario UNP Addon. It's on the main SOS page under Addons but I think the file download is not working so I'll just attach it here to save you the trouble. Thanks for all your hard work Bazinga, it's greatly appreciated.

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

Sorry, nearly forgot about that.

Here it is, including a custom xml with schlong collisions and swinging balls, the same treatment the males get with my mod. ;)

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 with collisions.7z

I guess I'll add it to the download section too.

Awesome. No worries though, I'm busy myself with my job and all so it's all good. Thanks again.

Thanks to what might be the greatest first post ever in the history of loverslab I was able to fix the problem with the breasts getting out of control on sharp turn-arounds.

Meaning I will ditch the version without breast rotation, since I only offered that because of said glitch.

So thanks a bunch, dgrx :)

I also reduced the collision box radius for the SOS B3lisario shemale schlong collisions a bit, 6 was a little overkill. So anyone using that, you might want to redownload it.

info: not compatible with the 3.5 version of "Clams of Skyrim", just tried and iam not able to change the body and there are so less effects as if i have a vanila body.

I call bullshit on that.

http://sendvid.com/0s4oyg7t

mod install order:

HDT PE 14.28

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CBBE 3.4f

Clams of Skyrim (v3.4 and v3.5 both work, 3.5 is just different Bodyslide source files anyway)

Clams Body textures

Naturalistic XML Set

Build the Cosio - Cosio body with Bodyslide.

Cosio for outfit/body and something else for preset should work too.

And better delete that freaking skse folder in the Clams mod. At least my game gets a bit unstable with that and there is nothing important in there not already covered by either my mod or by HDT PE itself.

I'm just seeing that I indeed screwed up a little with the Clams part of my mod though. For some reason that completely eludes me I included a meshes folder with femalebody meshes inside. Don't use those, they don't look good (weird deformations). Build the body with bodyslide.

If you want to build the Cosio 3.5 body instead of the one I provide (which should be Cosio 3.4 without the hdtfingers.xml attached) then go ahead, that should work as well. I made a fake or dummy hdtfingers.xml so there won't be unwanted collisions or settings overwriting mine as long as you load my mod last.

edit:

... XPMSE should also be somewhere in your load order of course. Everyone is saying put it near the end but that can as well be bad advice if some mod alters animations or XPMSE skeletons and needs those alterations to work correctly (my Beast HDT mod is an example).

Like with everything it always depends on the conflicting mods.

edit 2:

@ 27X

Now that you mention it ...

There is a non SSE version of Clams 3.5 but yeah, I guess he installed the other one. ^^

edit 3:

I figured out what went wrong.

The mod install order I listed above doesn't really work for the 3.4 to 3.5 patch. For that it has to be:

HDT PE 14.28

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CBBE 3.4f

Clams of Skyrim v3.4

Clams Body textures

Naturalistic XML Set

Clams 3.4 to 3.5 patch for Old Skyrim

... I just uploaded a minor update for Naturalistic v3.5 where I deleted any Bodyslide source files for Clams of Skyrim. So now it doesn't matter anymore if you load Naturalistic or the Clams 3.5 patch first.

Imo the new Clams 3.5 bodyslide presets looks a lot worse than 3.4 though, but maybe that's just me.

i have the standard skyrim and not skyrim se and have atm the adapted version of cosio.

bad writing i nthe mornign half asleep and neede to go to work ;)

when i install the naturalistic xml then i cant any more change the body over bodylside and have only the basic body and no hdt on the body.

doesnt have skyrim se atm becaus emost of the mods that i want  to use are not compatible atm.

I don't know what you even mean with "adapted version of Cosio".

You mean Clams of Skyrim?

Nobody said that you are using Skyrim Second Edition. What 27X meant is that you probably installed the wrong 3.4 to 3.5 update for Clams of Skyrim, the one intended for SSE.

And my mod has nothing in it that can cause bodies to disappear in Bodyslide. The only Bodyslide file in there is a preset for Clams that's pretty much identical with Clams 3.4.

Which means you're still talking bollocks, sorry.

hint:

I would be less passive-aggressive if you stopped claiming that my mod was incompatible to Clams. It's not, I even gave you video proof in my last post.  ;)

inside of the support topis of clams is a adaptet version for testing out, normally the 3.5 is only for skyrim speciasl but in the support topic you can find a 3.5 version for the normal skyrim which is atm under testing

it as postet 06.02.2017 at 04:11pm and is on page 92

inside of the support topis of clams is a adaptet version for testing out, normally the 3.5 is only for skyrim speciasl but in the support topic you can find a 3.5 version for the normal skyrim which is atm under testing

it as postet 06.02.2017 at 04:11pm and is on page 92

Yeah, that's probably the same as the  "3.4 to 3.5 patch for old Skyrim" that you can find in the Clams download section.

Which is what I used to make the video I linked above.

And since this "patch" just consists of a few different Bodyslide source files and it would be pretty pointless to load my mod after it (since the "patch" would get overwritten then) I put that patch last in the mod load order of course. Then I built the body in Bodyslide and tested it ingame.

I even repeated it just now, with the rar archive you pointed me to. Still works flawlessly.

I guess I should mention somewhere in the mod description which Clams version I used.

Then again I don't know what updates scivirus has planned, it would be pretty bad if you would overwrite my mod with a Clams update that contains more than just Bodyslide source files...  :unsure:

I guess I should just delete the Bodyslide folder for Clams in my mod so that things like that can't happen. With the fake hdtfingers file that Bodyslide source modification I did is overkill anyway.

Sorry, xarvenius, turns out you didn't actually talk bollocks and were just following my recommendation to load my mod last. ^^

Updated the first answer I gave you (edit 3).

A more elaborate problem description would have helped me to find out what's going wrong on your end though.

Clams still has problems to load collision data btw. After starting the game and loading a save I have to open the racemenu every single time or the collisions aren't there. Doesn't happen nearly as often with UUNP (I think it doesn't happen at all with UUNP in the last versions of my mod), very weird.

edit:

I just reuploaded v3.5 without the Bodyslide source files and the meshes folder for Clams. If you choose Clams in the installer of my mod it won't install any body meshes. You have to install Clams for that and build the Cosio body afterwards like you'd have to anyway.

The install my mod last rule now fully applies again. And again, delete the SKSE folder in Clams.

a_0be27584.jpg

Now Clams doesn't register collision settings even when I open the racemenu.

No mention of any xml in the hdtphysicsextensions.log either even though they are all attached to the correct nifs.

WTF is happening there? What's wrong with that body?  :huh:

edit:

I have the suspicion that this has nothing to do with the body itself but that it is another consequence of the beyond retarded way Bethesda uses savegames. I bet that some information about the used body meshes is stored in the savegame and that it isn't that easy to switch body types because of that. At least not without breaking HDT PE collisions.

edit 2: The only reliable way to get collisions for Clams to work if you used an UUNP body before seems to be to start a new game (use an alternate start mod) and load your savegame afterwards.

Sometimes I really hate this erratic, buggy mess of a game.  <_<

Sometimes I really hate this erratic, buggy mess of a game.

lol

I remember playing Archimedean Dynasty back in the good'ol days. Did a whole playthrough and not a single CTD or any other glitch. I kid you not.

The only time it crashed was when I applied a cheat that gave my boat all weapons in the game and they all fired at the same time, roflmao. And even so I could play for like 20 minutes before it went up in smoke tongue.png

I hesitate to write this for fear of cursing my save, but after about 7 or 8 hours of use, the new xmls have not caused one rocket propelled boob or even an untoward butt murmur or an invisible follower.  At least on my set up it is free of any of the associated glitchery of HDT. I'm only using hdt bodies and clothing.  I can't think of the proper superlative accolades to shower you with for this excellent work. A masterpiece! Thanks!

I hesitate to write this for fear of cursing my save, but after about 7 or 8 hours of use, the new xmls have not caused one rocket propelled boob or even an untoward butt murmur or an invisible follower.  At least on my set up it is free of any of the associated glitchery of HDT. I'm only using hdt bodies and clothing.  I can't think of the proper superlative accolades to shower you with for this excellent work. A masterpiece! Thanks!

Can confirm, as someone who tried the previous breast rotation XMLs and ended up swapping back to the regular ones due to a bit too much spazzing (mostly from followers that teleport behind you to catch up, often causing one boob to have an existential crisis), the latest XMLs have been flawless with UUNP.