I just realized something.

I'm still not comfortable with adding that body. I mean can you believe this shit?

attachicon.gifderpaderp.jpg

These gaps are still there, the triangles are still not connected. The only thing I did and this took an eternity (and with Outfit Studio being the clunky broken mess that it is a part of my sanity too) was making them overlap well enough so the ugly truth is hidden inside the body.  :wacko:

The standard UUNP Special body also has these unconnected triangles at the crotch.

Only that there the vertices are at the exact same spot so morph sliders and different body presets don't even reveal that problem.

You only see it when you use the smooth vertices option in Outfit Studio, then the gaps appear there too. So I guess that's what the Chinese author did too. Or rather Taiwanese? Beats me... The mod as originally posted here names 突然晕倒 or Túrán yūn dǎo as the author ... but it looks more like a mod collection than his own work.

Not that it really matters anyway, nobody had a problem with using a broken body until now.

*cough*

feedback

Given what you've done on the "normal" xpmse skeleton, not sure why continually having to back-edit the chinese body would be worth your time other than the custom vagina model which isn't even part of the original package.

Morphing the original stevierage body would be less work at this point, in terms of diminishing returns. (of course you'd be in the same position the BTNK was when he started so... prolly not worth the effort)

I found the culprit. It's the Breast01 bone weights I copied over from the Chinese UUNP. I didn't expect them to have any effect without them being registered with HDT PE but it seems like the normal skeleton animation files already slightly shift these two bones...

So I will delete weight paints for both bones from all bodies including Chinese UUNP. Not sure about the additional thigh and calf weights anymore. If these weights cause unwanted deformations too then I don't see the benefit. Thigh jiggling is overrated anyway imo.

I think I'll keep the other additional weight paints for now, will see about deformations.

Feedback on this is welcome of course.

In terms of the UUNP Special body without repaints, but with your fixes of the small issues, I'm thinking I'd personally never expect to use or want to use special bone weights from the Chinese UUNP source.  I find belly bounce is strange enough looking on the body shape I use, I can't imagine thigh or calf jiggle looking good.  IMO if someone wants those features, there is always the "original" Chinese UUNP body package they could use, warts and all.

No comment on the Chinese puffy body or repaint, as I don't use them.

I mean, there's nothing in Leyenda's pack that you can't set up yourself. I would suggest not using it as a crutch--it's fine if you're using it to learn, but you'll find you learn a lot more about modding/replacing textures and meshes by doing it yourself.

Hell, there's even a meme pastebin that spoonfeeds you how to do it: https://pastebin.com/raw/XN8mYp2Q

I hardly have enough time to actually play Skyrim as it is let alone learn the things like this, I really would like to, I really would being able to mod / fix / whatever would be great as I like to be very independent and try to do things for myself, but I'm afraid time doesn't permit for me at least. That is why for my part, as an avid Skyrim fan and it being pretty much the only game I play when I get the time, All in ones are a kind of god send.

Leyenda already used v1.74 of my mod as one of the physics presets for version 3 of AiO.

So far he didn't contact me to ask if he can use a newer version for 4.0.

I'm not against it if he does btw, but I'm not sure if I want him to include the body mesh fixes... Guess I'm okay with that too, this is sort of open source anyway.

I just don't really see the value tbh, since I tried everything to make this mod here beginner-friendly too so unless he takes my stuff and tweaks it to get different results or even add more fixes I don't know how being part of an all in one package would improve things.

If anything it makes things worse for the end user imho because if this really needs additional fixes chances are that my mod gets updated much sooner and a lot of people will miss these if they just use an all in one package and never think about it again.

That's already quite frustrating to see with AiO 3.3, where people constantly ask questions about that beyond outdated physics preset of mine that's in there.

So why not write up easy to follow instructions on when to install what and where to go to find it and maybe point them here too if he thinks that my stuff is good enough? That's imo much better than a single installation package including a lot of different mods that might get outdated very soon regarding how active Skyrim's modding community still is.

And I'm definitely against adding Beast HDT. I want to keep that mod up to date with MNC development at all time and I want people to not be lazy and use my most recent version here instead of an outdated one that's part of a bigger package.

I apologize if I hit a touchy subject or stepped on any toes but like I said above, I don't get chance to play much so my mods don't often get updated and when I usually have a bit of free time to possibly update / play I spend most of the time trying to catch up on the latest changes  :s  and never end up playing! So I can be a bit hasty with my questions and tend to be straight forward without thinking about the modder and the work put into said topic / mod.

With the kind of lifestyle I lead All in one packages allow me to play when I get the time without having to think about it again as you put it, I completely understand but not everyone has the spare time to invest (as much as I'd like too) in learning / installing mods / updating. Thanks for taking the time to respond and keep up the good work!

First off, thanks for all your work!  I'm currently using the old version of the Chinese UUNP body shared several pages back. I see you made a lot of fixes to the body since.

Could you also apply your fixes to the version without the puffy nipples?

I really love the vagina added by the Chinese UUNP body, but I'm not very fond of the nipples. :s

Ok, that hand body seam has always been there on UUNP Special, I just never noticed.

I just built the UUNP Special body, hands and feet as included in the most recent Bodyslide version and I get it there too.

Here's what I'm talking about:

1 screenshot taken by Deathmaw (thanks for reporting this issue)

And here are a two more taken by me with standard UUNP Special:

attachicon.gifseam1.jpg

attachicon.gifseam2.jpg

I'll see if there's a way to reduce it, but the piercings offset is more urgent atm.

And if anyone wants to say that this is old news and wonders how the fuck I didn't know about it... Well, I'm not overly perceptive, never have been.  :P

And I know that it's kind of funny that me of all guys tries to fix a body mesh.  :D

Well, I was so confident that the repainted version is godly, but welp. Should I use it when Im not using inflation mods and piercings?

Inflation mods should be fine as long as you install Sexlab Inflation Framework too. Which is really easy, the installer even detects your already installed inflation mods and the default mod settings work well enough I think (can't remember them, I use that mod since forever).

==================================

Because it's all about stitching and cutting between hands, legs and body ... I have a dilemma: what side would be ideal for this body NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy not to have neck cuts? ... for example: I tend to use Gorgy Mature Look

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77527/?

that never fit perfectly with any body and skin used (always a stitch at the neck) and the color difference !!! ???

Because it's all about stitching and cutting between hands, legs and body ... I have a dilemma: what side would be ideal for this body NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy not to have neck cuts? ... for example: I tend to use Gorgy Mature Look

that never fit perfectly with any body and skin used (always a stitch at the neck) and the color difference !!! ???

Looking at that mod's description, it looks like it is for CBBE bodies using a specific body texture (mature skin texture) and a high-poly head.  This mod is UUNP, not CBBE, so I'd expect things like neck seams if you use that mod (not sure about the high-poly head).

Looking at that mod's description, it looks like it is for CBBE bodies using a specific body texture (mature skin texture) and a high-poly head.  This mod is UUNP, not CBBE, so I'd expect things like neck seams if you use that mod (not sure about the high-poly head).

----------------------------------------------------------

=====================================

... I do not know if it's just for CBBE because in the recommended ways:

Required mods:

SKSE

RaceMenu

CITRUS Heads (HD Meshes)

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- (I recommend Curvy body and weight 1.0 with this preset for maximum MATURE look)

Mature skin texture and body for UNP( B)7BASE CBBE Vanilla (I recommend using moles and blemishes textures for realistic MATURE look)

KS Hairdos - Renewal

The Eyes Of Beauty

HN66s Long Eye Lashes

Brows

..... so: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE for CBBE

and Mature skin texture and body for UNP( B) - for UNP

... or "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" is for skeleton

and "Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B)" is for Skin Texture (for body shell = skin) !!???

... ... I do not know what to say !

-------

PS ... one more thing: I used curiosity "Leyenda Skin 4.0" and everything was perfect starting with the head and ending with the toes (and the Naturalistic HDT package perfectly blends, collisions etc) ... the only problem that I gave up the body is like any variant I would have chosen, it was very bright, I almost noticed details on my body, rather than looking close (I also asked HeroedeLeyenda, but it did not answer me) so I gave it up in the end !!!

Yeah, Leyenda Skin is kind of pale, he's going for that look I suppose.

But doesn't he mention any ENBs or ENB settings that work well with that?

I really don't know since I don't particularly like overly pale skin myself so I don't use textures like that. Atm I'm using Valhalla and I think that one is great (hand and body have a noticable transition though, will see if I can fix that for myself using the clone tool in GIMP 2).

about fixing the Chinese UUNP body without puffy nipples:

Nope, sorry, I'll never ever touch the original files for that body again. Nearly drove me crazy so I had to drop the non-puffy version when I tried to fix the crotch mesh seams.  :wacko:

edit:

Of course I can always try to push the nipples back a little, would be much much easier than doing all the work again. Will see about it. ;)

And I got another update for you, which includes:

- I removed Breast01 weight paints on all three body types. Piercings should be where they are supposed to be again.

- this is a major one: I edited the two main thigh weight paints a little, the body mesh was weighted at the labia area while the labia wasn't (going back to original UUNP Special btw). Since I'm lazy I removed a little bit of paint from the body mesh instead of adding these weight paints to the labia, which would have been much more tricky. That issue was the reason why the labia would move out of the body mesh a little if she pulls up her legs, which resulted in a gap between rear labia and body mesh. Doesn't happen anymore.

- recolored a part of the vagina texture that I included in the TexBlend folder, the lower right part was too red, which resulted in a weird color transition ingame

- also some more labia beautification (decrease and increase mesh volume tools in Outfit Studio) on the Chinese UUNP Body

I tried to fix the body hand gaps too but every small change I did there resulted in even worse gaps on some of the UUNP body presets. Seems like those gaps will stay. Also some body presets have shitty weird edges instead of smooth hand body transitions anyway. And I won't try to fix that either, because you can't load both as one project without losing morph data.

..... so: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE for CBBE

and Mature skin texture and body for UNP( B) - for UNP

... or "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" is for skeleton

and "Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B)" is for Skin Texture (for body shell = skin) !!???

... ... I do not know what to say !

I think it means it recommends:

- a CBBE body (Caliente's Bodyslide makes both CBBE and UUNP, depending on the body type you build - choices are in the installer for Bodyslide)

- Mature Skin CBBE version to go with the body.  Mature skin has many different versions for different body types, including CBBE.

I don't know if that means the texture/head will cause problems with UUNP or not, but this mod is definitely UUNP.  Clams of Skyrim I believe is a CBBE body or has a CBBE option and can be used with Naturalistic XMLs.  Hope that helps.

You'd definitely know if you had the wrong texture for your body, because the nipples would be in a weird spot and there would be big texture gaps at the hips.

And I got another update for you, which includes:

- I removed Breast01 weight paints on all three body types. Piercings should be where they are supposed to be again.

- this is a major one: I edited the two main thigh weight paints a little, the body mesh was weighted at the labia area while the labia wasn't (going back to original UUNP Special btw). Since I'm lazy I removed a little bit of paint from the body mesh instead of adding these weight paints to the labia, which would have been much more tricky. That issue was the reason why the labia would move out of the body mesh a little if she pulls up her legs, which resulted in a gap between rear labia and body mesh. Doesn't happen anymore.

- recolored a part of the vagina texture that I included in the TexBlend folder, the lower right part was too red, which resulted in a weird color transition ingame

- also some more labia beautification (decrease and increase mesh volume tools in Outfit Studio) on the Chinese UUNP Body

I tried to fix the body hand gaps too but every small change I did there resulted in even worse gaps on some of the UUNP body presets. Seems like those gaps will stay. Also some body presets have shitty weird edges instead of smooth hand body transitions anyway. And I won't try to fix that either, because you can't load both as one project without losing morph data.

Thanks for the update, confirmed that UUNP Special nipples are lining up with piercings ect perfectly again.  At this point honestly I can't imagine any more improvements you could make to the body in the Skyrim framework, my character's body behavior and collisions have never been better.  Rock solid work.

I imagine the severity of the body/hand gaps might be slider based, because with the current release even knowing they are there the neck/hand seams are almost invisible for me.  As in camera 2 inches away from the body with a bright background and only spotting them at certain angles invisible.

-

about fixing the Chinese UUNP body without puffy nipples:

Nope, sorry, I'll never ever touch the original files for that body again. Nearly drove me crazy so I had to drop the non-puffy version when I tried to fix the crotch mesh seams.  :wacko:

edit:

Of course I can always try to push the nipples back a little, would be much much easier than doing all the work again. Will see about it. ;)

-

Aww. I understand. I hope it turns out good if you ever find the time!

@Bazinga

I like what you've done to improve the shape of the UUNP vagina. Good job! But I found a problem that can be clearly visible with pubic hair because of the added contrast. I'm using the Special Repaint v3.66. Look on the left side of the labia. It's like a vertex isn't welded. (see attachments)

post-1040366-0-35817600-1509350649_thumb.jpg

post-1040366-0-91500500-1509350656_thumb.jpg

Aww not again, sigh.

Thanks for reporting it.

edit: Nope, I'm not getting this issue in my game. Everything looks alright when I build the NBB - UUNP Special Repaint body and initiate some sexy time.

Please tell me again what Bodyslide slider settings you are using, especially the UNP body type would be interesting. It's not the weight paint so it has to be the morph sliders for one of these bodies.

Please tell me again what Bodyslide slider settings you are using, especially the UNP body type would be interesting. It's not the weight paint so it has to be the morph sliders for one of these bodies.

I'm using Dream Girl. I tried it without any slider adjustments and I got the same result. I then tried the original UNP body (no slider adjustments) and it was fine. So it's something to do with the Dream Girl body type.

Please load this here after Naturalistic HDT 3.66:

attachicon.gifNBB Dream Girl Fix.7z

These are just a few small edits to Dream Girl (both original weight paint and repaint), hopefully they'll fix your problem too.

I still see minimal clipping between labia and body mesh but nothing nearly as bad as the sceenshots you posted.

Guess I'll have to do another update soon. ^^

Leito Missionary animation (Stage 1) makes the problem really stand out. I think it's because the right hand is also involved in the collision.

Hello Bazinga !

Can you help me fix this issue. Im using NPP - UUNP Chinese Special Puffy build UUNP - Demonfet bodyslide. Is not only on creatures. But here example.

attachicon.gifissue.png

Weight painting issue on the vagina object I guess. Probably only happens with legs pulled up. Will see about it, thanks.

@Jeff_9:

Ok, I'll check that particular animation.

edit @Jeff:

Okay, I'm seeing the problem too now. And it seems to be related to Dream Girls mostly.

The reason is that this body shape has too many vertex placement changes compared to normal UUNP Special.

And since all these body presets share the same weight paint  things simply get fucked up if you overdo it with the shape tweaking.

I'm moving 4 vertices on the Dream Girls body atm, will see if that fixes it.

There might be more issues like this on particular body shapes. Some of them like Venus really change vertex placements a lot. I'm not sure if I can or want to fix all of these issues though. They must have been there since the Original UUNP Special.

In Dream Girl's case the original UUNP Special weight paint was a little stronger on the vertex in question. Didn't look like it made sense (because surrounded by weaker painted vertices on most other body presets) so I reduced it. I guess I will increase it a bit again, hopefully that won't cause problems on the other presets.

Just a small update that should fix both reported issues, Dream Girls body - labia mesh clipping and Chinese UUNP vagina - body mesh clipping (was not just Demonfet, the vagina object had very different weight paints compared to the body mesh near the clitoris).

edit:

I just changed the shape of the vagina object again. I stretched it out before, now I reverted that change, at least a little.

Not really a necessary change but I think it looks better that way.

Meaning if you downloaded v3.67 before then you should do so again.

Just a small update that should fix both reported issues, Dream Girls body - labia mesh clipping and Chinese UUNP vagina - body mesh clipping (was not just Demonfet, the vagina object had very different weight paints compared to the body mesh near the clitoris).

edit:

I just changed the shape of the vagina object again. I stretched it out before, now I reverted that change, at least a little.

Not really a necessary change but I think it looks better that way.

Meaning if you downloaded v3.67 before then you should do so again.

That fixed it! Thanks for all your hard work and support :)

Regarding Beast HDT 0.61, the Chaurus Hunter (aka Flyer) totally isn't working for me in terms of collision. Billyy has provided many new animations for this creature. MNC 10.4C aligns and scales it excellently. But the 'gina just isn't talking :(

Do we still need to swap out or rename the skeleton or something?

he has not added collision for them yet.

A request to anyone willing to fix this neck mesh seam . I haven't tested with any other bodyshape other than 7B which I don't think has this issue. The shape I'm using is UNPCM on Chinese puffy nipple UUNP. This seam is on basically everything UUNP related from original to special and the chinese one with the UNPCM shape.

7QC2uz.jpg