Thanks for sharing this preset, it´s really great work. Your default version works flawlessly for me, but with your alternative XMLs (combined hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml) i am running into the same issue, which Alan describes in his post. "ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding! WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC R Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist."

My XPMSE skeleton is up to date and i don´t use any custom races or custom follower mods. My NPC replacer mods mostly using facegendata or no havok (like Bjiin series). I checked the nifs in the possible mods for this special bone but to no avail.  Hands, feets and body nifs are created with Unified UNP Special in bodyslide and are only attached with your XMLs as prompted in your demonstration files, not overwriting from anything else. So before i give up to get your alternative version to work, perhaps someone have an idea, what´s going wrong.

Edit: Problem solved. Was a load order issue with SOS and XPMSE in MO. Everything works fine now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I've just tried your XMLs, but unfortunately I keep getting the following error in "hdtPhysicsExtensions.log":

[06/03/16 01:34:50]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[06/03/16 01:34:50]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC R Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist

The framerate in my game goes down to about 10fps because the system is busy writing the two lines above on every frame to the log file on disk. I do have a working HDT setup, with breast, belly and vagina collissions, and the very latest XMSE Skeleton I could get my hands on (3.87, nexus), with HDT Physics Extensions at version 14.28.

Any clues what might be off here?

Is there a solution to this, I'm having the exact same problem.  I love this HDT setting but I can't get it to work properly with my mods.

As I already pointed out this is very likely caused by some incompatible skeleton in another mod. Either a custom child race one or something else.

Try only using the latest XPMSE to see if that helps.

The game tries to move/bind bones that aren't there. So it is definitely a skeleton issue.

Well, I know I wrote that I won't come back but it seems that this time it's just like the other 3 or so times before again.

Something always lures me back in, this time it's 0sex.  :D

So wherever I wrote that I'd quit Skyrim modding for good, scratch that. Will look into this xml setup again too and see what's broken by now.

Hi,

I've just tried your XMLs, but unfortunately I keep getting the following error in "hdtPhysicsExtensions.log":

[06/03/16 01:34:50]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[06/03/16 01:34:50]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC R Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist

The framerate in my game goes down to about 10fps because the system is busy writing the two lines above on every frame to the log file on disk. I do have a working HDT setup, with breast, belly and vagina collissions, and the very latest XMSE Skeleton I could get my hands on (3.87, nexus), with HDT Physics Extensions at version 14.28.

Any clues what might be off here?

Is there a solution to this, I'm having the exact same problem.  I love this HDT setting but I can't get it to work properly with my mods.

Confirmed.

I can't get my alternative version to work without the "ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframe​d body without binding!" bug and often a huge framerate loss either. Damnit, will look into it.

The normal 1.74 version with the hdtvagina.xml works fine though. That's the one HeroedeLeyenda uses in his All in one UUNP mod too.

Thanks for sharing this preset, it´s really great work. Your default version works flawlessly for me, but with your alternative XMLs (combined hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml) i am running into the same issue, which Alan describes in his post. "ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding! WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC R Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist."

My XPMSE skeleton is up to date and i don´t use any custom races or custom follower mods. My NPC replacer mods mostly using facegendata or no havok (like Bjiin series). I checked the nifs in the possible mods for this special bone but to no avail.  Hands, feets and body nifs are created with Unified UNP Special in bodyslide and are only attached with your XMLs as prompted in your demonstration files, not overwriting from anything else. So before i give up to get your alternative version to work, perhaps someone have an idea, what´s going wrong.

Edit: Problem solved. Was a load order issue with SOS and XPMSE in MO. Everything works fine now.

I know that you posted this a while back but I would appreciate any hint to how you got my alternative version to work.

I'm especially interested in your load order both for mods (which files overwrite which) and in the content of your SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file.

Anybody else who wants to know if they have the missing bone error can also just check that log file.

Is it possible to get the dildo objects that come with Leito's animations to have collision properties? I tried attaching the hdtm file to them but it had no effect. I don't know if they need to have collision meshes setup or some other tweaks.

I don't know tbh.

But that was something that was on my to do or at least to look into list before I took that Skyrim and modding hiatus.

So I will definitely ... well, look into it.  :P

Okay, I think I got a fix for the missing bone error.

I still don't know the reason why but it seems that the HDT havok system is unable to deal with my alternative version 1.74 hdtphysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

It seems to be a bit too long so the last entries which happen to be the NPC Pussy bones are not loaded and then you get that missing bone error.

I don't think I had that problem when making that alternative version nearly a year ago so I'm a bit puzzled.

Whatever, I just removed the pussy bones entries from that overly lengthy xml and put the hdtvagina.xml file in again.

So this is a drawback but you still have one less xml to attach (hdtfingers not needed for the females ... the males need the hdtfingers.xml though!) and for instance can wear all those nice high heels during sex without having to attach xml data to their nifs.

I will put the fixed version in the downloads shortly.

edit: Done.

if possible to share bodyslide preset for body ?

I think the one I used in the videos was the UUNP Special Zeroed Sliders body.

Atm I'm using UUNP Special too, but UNPBB.

Both bodies are part of Bodyslide now btw so no need for additional downloads.

I just realized that my xml setup doesn't look that great on bodies with smallish (so in the real world: average ^^) breasts. They just jiggle way too much for their size, lol. Think I might make another version with less bounce than in the natural one.

@galgat: Nice, thx.  :)

Well, I know I wrote that I won't come back but it seems that this time it's just like the other 3 or so times before again.

Something always lures me back in, this time it's 0sex.  :D

So wherever I wrote that I'd quit Skyrim modding for good, scratch that. Will look into this xml setup again too and see what's broken by now.

Welcome back :)

Is it possible to get the dildo objects that come with Leito's animations to have collision properties? I tried attaching the hdtm file to them but it had no effect. I don't know if they need to have collision meshes setup or some other tweaks.

I don't know tbh.

But that was something that was on my to do or at least to look into list before I took that Skyrim and modding hiatus.

So I will definitely ... well, look into it.  :P

Thanks!

Updated the instructions in the mod description.

It might be obvious but you really have to finetune these Sexlab Timers&Stripping settings for collisions to work correctly.

Only the bodyparts that are naked (or in more technical terms the meshes that are loaded for your char) have their collision data applied ingame.

Even if you set everything up correctly it might still have hickups and collisions might not work. Havok physics are wonky, that's just a sad but inevitable fact.

Reloading the xml data (see workflow in post 2 of this thread) could fix it.

For example if the vagina doesn't open during penetration then I usually just open the racemenu (console command showracemenu) and immediately close it again. You can do that in the middle of the act.

None of which has anything to do with PE acting in the manner he's describing it as acting, he's still running it on his system, and it shouldn't be acting as such.

Secondly he's the author of the xmls, not HDT.

What exactly do you want to tell me with "none of that should be happening at all"? Could you be any less specific?  :P

Could I make a very minor request? An optional version with a lower HDT detection block for the belly, if it's possibly? For belly bulging just as the schlong passes the pelvic area

I created my own work around in a Ragdoll mod I shared with a lowered HDT belly node. But I suspect it's that that makes the belly a little wobbly when schlongs hit it at a Just-so angle.

I have NO idea how to edit an XML for such an affect, and JFF only goes so far in that respect.

This is the greatest XML, BTW.

Could I make a very minor request? An optional version with a lower HDT detection block for the belly, if it's possibly? For belly bulging just as the schlong passes the pelvic area

I created my own work around in a Ragdoll mod I shared with a lowered HDT belly node. But I suspect it's that that makes the belly a little wobbly when schlongs hit it at a Just-so angle.

I have NO idea how to edit an XML for such an affect, and JFF only goes so far in that respect.

So ...

Do you want the bulging to show up lower (can't do it, would have to repaint the belly which is outside the scope of this mod) or do you want the belly bulge to be where it is now but be triggered with a collision box that's closer to the pelvis?

That would be very easy and I could immediately show you how to do it. JFF goes extremely far in nearly every respect (I used nothing but JFF  to make these xmls, okay and nifscope to look up skeleton coordinates) and it allows you to do just that too.

Oh and thx  :blush:

So ...

Do you want the bulging to show up lower (can't do it, would have to repaint the belly which is outside the scope of this mod) or do you want the belly bulge to be where it is now but be triggered with a collision box that's closer to the pelvis?

That would be very easy and I could immediately show you how to do it. JFF goes extremely far in nearly every respect (I used nothing but JFF to make these xmls, okay and nifscope to look up skeleton coordinates) and it allows you to do just that too.

Oh and thx :blush:

Exactly that. Where the bulge is now, but an earlier detection. I'd gladly take any instruction hahah

Ok then:

If you didn't do it already download JFF v4

Should you get it from loverslab then replace the exe in the v3 version with the updated one (so download both files and replace the exe).

Create a subfolder in the JFF directory. That's your working directory.

Copy the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml there and then open it with JFF.

Now you see a list of RigidBodies (bones). Double click on NPC Belly. Further down in the window that popped up you see a segment named Collisions.

Click on what's written right next to Shape:

In the case of my xmls that would be hkpConvexTransformShape. Click on that.

There you find a line named Translation.

X values are left/right (or was it right/left? can't remember), Y forward/back, Z up/down.

Change the Z value to say -10 and then save the file.

Copy it over the one your game sees and update the xml data using racemenu. Done.

Yes, you can actually do all of that with the game running (if you have OneTweak installed so Skyrim runs in borderless window mode) and try to find the value that best suits you. Maybe you have to change the Y value too in case the belly stretches inward or doesn't stretch outward enough.

Under Shape and below Translation you could also change the actual shape of the collision box with the Scaling values.

I set up an ellipsoid stretched on the z axis. If you want something else or other scaling values then knock yourself out.  ;)

Thanks for the reply, yeah I use the latest version of XPMSE with it overwriting other mods in MO and was still having the issues.  I was able to solve it by removing NPC R Pussy01, NPC L Pussy01, NPC R Pussy02, NPC L Pussy02 from the XML and anything that it referenced or referenced it (I believe that's all I removed) and everything worked great!

Thanks for the reply, yeah I use the latest version of XPMSE with it overwriting other mods in MO and was still having the issues.  I was able to solve it by removing NPC R Pussy01, NPC L Pussy01, NPC R Pussy02, NPC L Pussy02 from the XML and anything that it referenced or referenced it (I believe that's all I removed) and everything worked great!

Yeah, that's how I solved the issue in version 1.75 alternative too. Had to reintroduce the hdtvagina.xml instead.

I second this also, I've been wanting this for ages! Leito has some baddass dildo type objects (double ended dildo, soulgem, potion bottle) but none of them activate the hdt vag. :(