Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Naturalistic HDT 3.65 & Beast HDT 0.61

Physics collisions bounce XMPSE HDT PE 14.28 UUNP Special xml guide Clams of Skyrim CBBE UNP

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

File Name: Naturalistic HDT 3.65 & Beast HDT 0.61

File Submitter: Bazinga

File Submitted: 30 Oct 2015

File Category: HDT Physics

Requires: HDT PE 14.28, XPMSE >v3.21, Clams of Skyrim or UUNP Special or similar body with a 3D HDT vagina, SOS, optional: SOS Strapon for Bodyslide, Leito Schlong Addon, Bodyslide for building the body meshes
Special Edition Compatible : No

File Name: Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set
File Submitter: Bazinga
File Submitted: 30 Oct 2015
File Category: HDT Physics Extension
Requires: HDT PE 14.28, XPMSE, Clams of Skyrim, UUNP Special or comparable body with a 3D HDT vagina, SOS
Optional: SOS Strapon for Bodyslide, Bodyslide for building the body meshes

Now with Beast HDT. This addon requires More Nasty Critters and can also be found in the Download section. I will add more creatures as I play through the game and meet them.

Version 3 includes an optional repainted UUNP Special body mesh (Bodyslide source file) to improve jiggling and collisions. There is also a conversion of UUNP HDT Piercing Sets 0.7 for this repaint in the download section.

If you upgrade this mod from v3.54 or lower and you are using UUNP then please rebuild the UUNP hand, feet and body meshes in order to get the correct xml attachment for the new xml layout introduced with v3.55.

Version 3.6 adds a new Bodyslide group called "Naturalistic Bodybuilding". You can find all the meshes that you need to build in there. I figured that with Bodyslide itself occasionally updating UUNP Special without mentioning it in the changelog I better decouple the edited body I provide. I also fixed a lot of morph slider issues with UUNP Special (like the back of the labia being buried inside the body mesh) and improved weight paints.
And then I added the Chinese UUNP body we talked about earlier itt to the package. The main difference are the remodeled, puffy nipples and the more complex vagina shape.

If you downloaded the "Chinese UUNP Fix" esp I provided before then please deactivate and delete it. It might cause additional texture issues and with v3.65 it isn't needed anymore.
To get the inner vagina texturized on the Chinese UUNP body you have to use TexBlend (included in Bodyslide&Outfit Studio). It's a very straightforward to use tool that lets you blend the vagina textures I added into the female body textures.
Afterwards the femalebody_1.dds should look somewhat like this (not regarding of different skin tone, moles etc):

fem_tex1.jpg
and the femalebody_1_msn.dds should look like this:
fem_tex2.jpg

Be advised that in v3.6 simply building the UUNP Special body, hand and feet in Bodyslide like you did in previous versions doesn't let you build the meshes included in this mod but the default one included in Bodyslide. My versions are beginning with "NBB".

Mod description:
Frankly speaking I'm not too happy with the results that most of the xmls available for HDT physics have ingame. Either the collision triggers too far away from the object in question or the jiggling is just wrong for me. So I figured that if I wanted something that suits my needs then I had to make my own xml set. Also I kinda dig math and physics, even if HDT PE might be more akin to spherical cows in a vacuum. :P
The name of the mod should give you a hint to what I was going for. No endless jiggling, no breasts moving like jello or jumping around like they are possessed. Just boobies and butts and the magnificient way they behave in the real world.
Well, I hope you like it.

I created this set with Just for Fun, which is a very nice tool that makes these xml files look way less byzantine. Try it out yourselves, definitely recommended.

The body I used is the UUNP Special UNPBB body but I included variants of the breast physics for both bigger and smaller breasts.
And as it turns out this set is also fully compatible with Clams of Skyrim.

I won't provide exaggerated jiggle variants for butt, breasts or anything else since that's not in the spirit of this mod. If you want something like that just ask, I might be able to help. ;)

demonstration video for v3.2:
http://sendvid.com/k7le7lcv (NSFW, shows breast bounce on sex, vagina collisions, moving testicles)

Very important:
Don't let anything else overwrite meshes or xmls from this mod. Don't use any other body xml mods unless it's FloppySOS and you use it together with my compatible version. If you really really need to use something else on top of this and there are conflicts then just ask in the mod thread how to resolve them.

A couple of (not so) short instructions:
- Please make sure that my mod overwrites everything else. That's especially true for XPMSE which you usually should load last. I edited a few skeletons from that mod and if you let XPMSE overwrite my altered skeletons then the corresponding creature animations won't work as intended. But it's also true for other mods like All in one UUNP, MNC or Realistic Ragdoll and also generally anything that overwrites my xmls.

- With the release of v3 including Bodyslide source meshes for UUNP Special this mod should be fairly beginner friendly now.
Just follow the instructions, make your choices and attach the xml data on your own or if you use UUNP Special let Bodyslide do that for you by rebuilding the hand, feet and body meshes of any of the UUNP Special variants. Why I want you to use Clams of Skyrim or UUNP Special (or maybe Tripleen too)? Because they have an HDT enabled 3d vagina attached and without that a big part of this mod becomes kinda pointless.

- If you want to use Clams or any other CBBE body with a 3D vagina together with my physics then you obviously don't have to build the body included in my mod with Bodyslide. And should you want to switch bodies (UUNP -> CBBE or vice versa) on an ongoing savegame better read this.

- Even with the FOMOD installer you have to make sure that all my xmls are attached as NiStringExtraData, also for the NPCs your char has intercourse with (in case they come with their own body, hand and feet meshes - one example would be the Bijin replacers).
And don't forget the hdtm.xml for males, I have attached it to the 3 different schlong variants included in SOS.
So if you don't want to attach them yourself then I already set that up for you, there's a choice in the installer for that. For 3.55 there's also a choice to install male hand meshes with the hdtfingers.xml attached since this version has a different xml file layout and uses the hdtfingers.xml again.

- If you chose the repainted UUNP Special body then I strongly recommend to skip pregnancy mods that depend on NIOverride belly scaling and are not covered by Sexlab Inflation Framework. The reason is that my repaint makes that scaling method look even uglier than it already was before. Then again the racemenu morphs and especially "Pregnancy Belly" already look far superior with the original weight paint so you shouldn't use NIOverride belly scaling anyway.

If you don't know how to attach xml data then here's a nice illustrated tutorial.
And here's another one with a simpler way to do the exact same thing.
When he's writing about increasing damping he means that you should download JFF v4, open the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with it and increase the damping settings under Constraints -> doubleclick one of the entries -> Linear Limits -> the small box with the down arrow right of Linear Motor X, Y and Z -> Spring Damping.
For armors that are not supposed to bounce up and down much decreasing the Linear Limits intervalls might be a good idea too.
I'm usually too lazy for any of that though and let all my armors jiggle like the naked body. ^^

- You also have to make sure that the characters involved in sex acts have the meshes loaded that you attached the xml data to! This is extremely important.
Especially the Sexlab default strip settings might be a bit too conservative so for example if you have attached the hdtvagina.xml to the female feet mesh (femalefeet_0.nif and femalefeet_1.nif) then in Sexlab's MCM menu under Timers&Stripping activate the feet checkbox for foreplay, normal and aggressive animations or her lower lips won't start talking.
With version 3.1 of this mod it should be enough to have the female main body naked though (and the male hands if you're using FloppySOS).
For version 3.55 the hands also need to be naked but there you have the advantage that most collisions also work with clothes on as long as the hands are bare.

Additional information:
If you still have problems setting this up here's a little FAQ I wrote in another thread (some of the things there are already mentioned above):

Spoiler

And last but not least a little help for building the body meshes with Bodyslide:

Spoiler

Also check out post 2 of the mod topic. There's more additional stuff like a basic workflow to edit and test xmls with the game open in there.

Credits:
HydrogensaysHDT for HDT PE
HydrogensaysHDT and Monsto Brukes for Just for Fun
Ashal for the SexLab framework
Smurf, Vector and b3lisario for SOS
Ousnius and Caliente for Bodyslide and the Outfit Studio
Stevierage for the HDT vagina
BringTheNoise and Cell for that sexy UUNP Special body
scivirus for the just as tasty Clams of Skyrim body
dentarr and MadMansGun for More Nasty Critters
Leito for his Schlong Addon for SOS and for all these great animations he's making
Whoever created that Chinese UUNP Special variant in the first place -
突然晕倒 or Túrán yūn dǎo ... maybe
Others I forgot to mention. Sorry.

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Can't wrap your head around how this physics stuff works, let alone what these xmls are for?

I finally bothered to write that stuff up with my own words so here you go:

http://www.loverslab...mesh/?p=1750903

And here's a little FAQ of sorts:

http://www.loverslab...nifs/?p=1790080

And another tutorial I wrote, this time for building body and armor meshes with Bodyslide. But be warned, it's very short and without pictures:

http://www.loverslab...butt/?p=1790967

Now first let me share my workflow for trying out the changes without too much hassle ingame:

Spoiler

Some things to keep in mind when changing xmls:

Spoiler

Possible conflicts/problems when using this xml set and what you can do about it:

Spoiler

edit: updated this post a bit, some stuff was plainly wrong and other stuff unnecessary.

vangun71

vangun71

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

will this work for chsbhc mod type

BringtheNoise

BringtheNoise

I know enough to break shit, and sometimes fix it too...

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

If you used the JFF (Just for Fun) tool to create/edit the xml there is a section at the bottom on the bones that says what bones will collide with what part.

I use an old version from Carlos32 for butt, belly, and breast jiggle (I think I had to change the bone name for the belly in it to make it work with xpmse 2.0 and greater).

Attached File  JFF Collision Settings.jpg   276.66KB   109 downloads

Skyrim Havok Just for Fun tool http://www.loverslab...for-fun-jff-v4/

khrenj

khrenj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

In my game with this config breast, belly and butt are bouncing continuously.

Sorry for my English.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

If you used the JFF (Just for Fun) tool to create/edit the xml there is a section at the bottom on the bones that says what bones will collide with what part.

I use an old version from Carlos32 for butt, belly, and breast jiggle (I think I had to change the bone name for the belly in it to make it work with xpmse 2.0 and greater).

attachicon.gifJFF Collision Settings.jpg

Skyrim Havok Just for Fun tool http://www.loverslab...for-fun-jff-v4/

Yeah, I used Just for Fun too. And the "no collision" boxes are all set up if you look at the files. Still no collision on anything else than the hands, vagina and strapon/schlong. I'm in the middle of trying to figure out why that is so, maybe it's a problem with string constant settings way too low (but they need to for the jiggling not to look shit) or something else completely.

The main reason I released this very early version is that I hope for any helpful input/advice about what I might have missed.  ;)

In my game with this config breast, belly and butt are bouncing continuously.

Sorry for my English.

That's a problem with all xmls, they don't really fit every setup.

Might be a problem with different body weights/shapes or maybe you have some redundancies in you xml setup (2 xmls influencing the same bone/weight mesh), but it's easy to adjust with Just for Fun. I'll update the second post later today and describe what exactly you can do. I'll also add other xmls while continuing to develop this set.

Short version so you can try it immediately:

Load my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in JFF, click on the easy to overlook constraints tab at the bottom, and for every one of the constraints under "Linear Limits" change the Spring Constant value for Linear Motor Z (or better look at your char with free camera to see in which direction the neverending bouncing happens, X is sideways, Y is forward, Z is upward). Cut it in half for the first try. Don't change anything else and save the xml, then let the game reload it (showracemenu).

If that didn't have the desired effect, do the opposite (increase the spring constraints settings).

I'm not exactly sure what your continuous bouncing looks like. ;)

bahamut2119

bahamut2119

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

The fingers xml never had that before or seen one where should i be attaching it? Currently i have hdtm attached to male hands but if you recommend me swap that to hands then move hdtm to the schlong i will. So far im liking the movement mostly im altering the belly myself atm.

sidfu

sidfu

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

gave these a try and when equip the havoc object on a npc the breasts move up and stop bounceing. also im useing Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 and the pussy libs just spread out atg start and stay there.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

gave these a try and when equip the havoc object on a npc the breasts move up and stop bounceing. also im useing Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 and the pussy libs just spread out atg start and stay there.

The breasts moving up and stopping might be a problem with your body not fitting my setup. This was developed using the UUNP Special body. I finetuned the values for the different bones under RigidBodies using that body. See point 6 under Possible problems in post 2.

For the always welcoming vagina problem again the same solution might work.

Another possible solution:

To make the vag close again increase the Linear Motor X -> Spring Constant value under Constraints -> Linear Limits in my hdtvagina.xml. The string might be too weak to close it (maybe has sth to do with friction too, there has to be some rest of plausible physics in these files, lol)

Double it, check, maybe double it again. It's better for Sexlab animations if it doesn't close too fast after being opened though, since that tells you that it won't resist / react faster to penetration and behave like it should there.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

The fingers xml never had that before or seen one where should i be attaching it? Currently i have hdtm attached to male hands but if you recommend me swap that to hands then move hdtm to the schlong i will. So far im liking the movement mostly im altering the belly myself atm.

I attached it to ... let me check ... for the men it's linked to the hand nifs and for the females ... the feet nifs, lol.  :D

Works like a charm for both that way though (except breast collision, but I'll figure that out too).

Be aware that I have put hand bone entries in my hdtfingers.xml, those entries conflicts with the hand entries most mods add to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. Maybe I'll change that for the next version though, might be the reason why hand breast collision doesn't work...

I'm not sure if there's even a need for the hdtm.xml being referenced to in the malehand nifs tbh. The thing is that this xml is only influencing the male genitals anyway and is already linked to by the schlong nifs. Maybe try deleting that entry in the malehands nifs and report back if that changed anything? Would be very helpful information. :)

... Wait a sec! I just opened the hdtm.xml of Trepleen-Daie HDT and it's full to the brim with all sorts of bone entries (most is just pointless list stuff though, placeholders I guess)... including the hands. Conflicts with my hdtfingers xml big time, don't use both together! Or any other hdtm.xml from other sources. Instead copy the strapon.xml I provided to the SKSE\Plugins directory and rename it to hdtm.xml. ... I'll upload another version, give me a minute.

The hdtfingers.xml should be attached to one of your male nifs though, or else there won't be any hand or finger collision during sex scenes involving fisting/fingering done by men. It doesn't matter which one of the nifs you add that reference to, but better be sure that the relevant body part gets naked during sex scenes (set it up in the Sexlab MCM) ... and don't bother adding anything to the head, that doesn't work more often than not, especially for NPCs.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

New version is up, now with my own custom hdtm.xml. The content is not exactly the same as the strapon.xml though, I gave the strapon one a Z axis offset for the collision boxes to take into account the offset between the bones and the mesh. Also tweaked the constraints settings.

HeroedeLeyenda

HeroedeLeyenda

Balance Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Bazinga you have done a very great job, I tested your xml yesterday and work very well. Your belly collision is awesome, I would be glad if I could use your files in my mod.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Bazinga you have done a very great job, I tested your xml yesterday and work very well. Your belly collision is awesome, I would be glad if I could use your files in my mod.

Wait a minute!

You got belly collision?!  :exclamation:

I don't have any, lol. Must have missed something very very basic there, wtf...

And of course you can include them in your mod, I'm glad you like them.  :)

Be aware that this is just an alpha for now though so better wait a bit... But if it already works then go ahead.

HeroedeLeyenda

HeroedeLeyenda

Balance Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Wait a minute!

You got belly collision?!  :exclamation:

I don't have any, lol. Must have missed something very very basic there, wtf...

And of course you can include them in your mod, I'm glad you like them.  :)

Yes, I replaced only 3 files you provide hdtFingers (now opens vagina more), hdtVagina and hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP. I didn't replace hdtm with strapon, I left the one I had to play fast :lol: and the result is amazing.

I'm going to make some gifs to post them here.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Oh wait, now I have belly collision again. Checked some no collision boxes in the files I'm testing with (for testing purposes). Unchecked them again and now it works as intended.

Doesn't affect the uploaded version though.

HeroedeLeyenda

HeroedeLeyenda

Balance Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Oh wait, now I have belly collision again. Checked some no collision boxes in the files I'm testing with (for testing purposes). Unchecked them again and now it works as intended.

Doesn't affect the uploaded version though.

Good!! Excelent job.

Stevierage

Stevierage

Cleavage Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Can't test in-game because my GPU died a few days ago, but had a look through the xmls in JFF to compare with my xmls.

What's the difference between 'ConvexTranslateShape' compared to 'CapsuleShape'?.

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Can't test in-game because my GPU died a few days ago, but had a look through the xmls in JFF to compare with my xmls.

What's the difference between 'ConvexTranslateShape' compared to 'CapsuleShape'?.

Basically the shape of the collision box. Look inside the ConvexTranslateShape entry, there's a "child shape" there. The child shape influences the basic shape of your collision box and the translation lets you place it with an offset from the bone in question.

The thing is that there's also an entry named ConvexTransformShape that basically lets you do the same thing... The Inertia tensor values are lower for that too which means that I might have to switch to that maybe, will see. Maybe only the transformshape one moves the bone for collision purposes so that might make more sense. Will test some more. ;)

For the breasts the capsule shape didn't make sense to me, because well, it's a balloon.    :P

Capsules have the other problem that you have to take into consideration in which direction you want the capsule to point. Unnecessary headache when the shape is already round imo.

Then again I still have no breast collision so take everything I write about this stuff with a grain of salt. ^^

On the other hand I did exactly the same thing for the pussy bones in the hdtvagina.xml and there it works like a charm and lets me control the collision box coordinates very accurately...

Bazinga

Bazinga

dismembered

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Stevierage

It just dawned upon me that the vagina I'm playing around with is the HDT one made by you, right?

Just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for that!  :shy:

And are you in any way involved in making the body that has it attached by default and that I use atm, UUNP Special?

Or was that BringtheNoise ?

A big thank you to him too in any case, that body is part of his UUNP package after all and without it I wouldn't have found it.

Stevierage

Stevierage

Cleavage Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Stevierage

It just dawned upon me that the vagina I'm playing around with is the HDT one made by you, right?

Just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for that!  :shy:

And are you in any way involved in making the body that has it attached by default and that I use atm, UUNP Special?

Or was that BringtheNoise ?

A big thank you to him too in any case, that body is part of his UUNP package after all and without it I wouldn't have found it.

Yes and thx.

Some what involved, when i first released the 7B hdt vagina, BTN took the mesh and incorporated it into UUNP, but there was a small problem with the weights being transferred through mesh rigger.

I only really provided the 'template' needed to get the correct weight paints to go with the xmls (the vagina.xml and hdtm.xml that comes with BS2 are the same ones that comes from the 'My Files 3' xmls from my mod minus the finger.xml).

BTN and Cell, would be the main people behind UUNP Special.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Physics, collisions, bounce, XMPSE, HDT PE 14.28, UUNP Special, xml guide, Clams of Skyrim, CBBE, UNP