great work thanky  ;) can you little reduced butt collision ,bcs i have deformation butt on sex animations 

Only on Sexlab animations? I'm pretty sure that this is caused by the interplay between my xmls and the hdt.xml.

In the hand, feet, head and body meshes under meshes\actors\character\character assets check the xml entries (NiStringExtraData), both for males and females. If there's a hdt.xml referenced anywhere in those that might be the cause. It sets up collision boxes I don't need and want. Also the group ID settings and "No collide with" settings in that file don't make any kind of sense...

You might want to delete such entries pointing to the hdt.xml.

hmmm yes on sexlab animations, i dont trying on 0SEX animations yet,but i think it will be the same, but we return to things i dont using hdt.xml file on meshes, only i use hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml and this file is entered to attach (nistringextradata) to meshes.

btw.                             

I do not understand one thing do I have must hdt.xml too? and must be entered to attach(nistringextradata) for meshes, for me it is head.nif and hands.nif, if yes then tell me what must contain this hdt.xml file that liaising with hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml?

On second thought I'm not so sure anymore that it's the hdt.xml. And no, for my files you shouldn't need it. Neither my char nor Jenassa, my ... second test subject ... have it attached to any nif and there are no crushed butts under any circumstances..

But maybe try attaching it to a nif and see what happens? Couldn't hurt, that's for sure, you can always switch back easily.  :)

I'd have to know more about your setup, because all kinds of things can go wrong.

I think I'll stop anwering questions for the next couple of days because else I won't get anything done with this mod. Trying to figure out all the kinds of things that could go wrong on the user end is an extra layer of complication I don't need atm.

Sorry, but I'm sure you understand.

I'll be back answering questions later this week I hope... um I mean next week    ;)

Bazinga, I've being testing some things and these are results:

With hdt.xml added:

Version 0.5: All was fine but butt was deformed with cock.
Version 0.61: Butt deformation and belly have spasm movements with character staying quiet.

I've tried to remove hdt.xml on femalehead.nif and femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif (as you suggest a few post up) and these are results:

Version 0.61: Butt collisions are ok, belly spasms continue and now breast collisions are gone. I use sexy idle animations and now hands and breasts don't react like here (with hdt.xml this works, so I supose that this file has breast collision, maybe the relevant information from this file can be combined with hdtVagina.xml or hdtFingers.xml): 

post-604914-0-25966500-1430105533_thumb.

Another question, it's possible that belly don't break and schlong excel of the belly? Would be awesome super deformation depending of schlong lenght, like in this gif from Daiemonic (HDT Vagina CBBE):

squu29vf50x45066g.jpg

With hdt.xml added:

Version 0.61: Butt deformation and belly have spasm movements with character staying quiet.

I've tried to remove hdt.xml on femalehead.nif and femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif (as you suggest a few post up) and these are results:

Version 0.61: Butt collisions are ok, belly spasms continue and now breast collisions are gone. I use sexy idle animations and now hands and breasts don't react like here (with hdt.xml this works, so I supose that this file has breast collision, maybe the relevant information from this file can be combined with hdtVagina.xml or hdtFingers.xml): 

Another question, it's possible that belly don't break and schlong excel of the belly? Would be awesome super deformation depending of schlong lenght, like in this gif from Daiemonic (HDT Vagina CBBE)

Thank you for your feedback, that's very valuable stuff.  :)

I'm already aware of the problems with schlong/strapon - breast collision and also found a solution (thanks to you btw, the info that it works with other schlong/strapon xmls was pure gold). You have to edit the No Collide boxes for the NPC Genitals06 bone (using JFF), strangely enough you have to uncheck the box for collision group 3 (arms)...

I'm pretty sure that the solution to the missing hand breast collision is similar.

I'm somewhat starting to distrust JFF tbh (not the first time it doesn't do what it tells me, there's another oddity with angular/linear friction values). Is there any guide on the web how to read the xmls themselves? I only need to know where the No Collide Groups are for now.

I'm not sure about the deformation tbh. Maybe it's doable, but the thing is that if you make the belly too floppy/stretchable then the jiggling will be very wrong. Will see.

With hdt.xml added:

Another question, it's possible that belly don't break and schlong excel of the belly? Would be awesome super deformation depending of schlong lenght, like in this gif from Daiemonic (HDT Vagina CBBE)

Thank you for your feedback, that's very valuable stuff.  :)

I'm already aware of the problems with breast collision and also found a solution (thanks to you btw, the info that it works with other schlong/strapon xmls was pure gold). You have to edit the No Collide boxes for the NPC Genitals06 bone (using JFF), strangely enough you have to uncheck the box for collision group 3 (arms)...

I'm somewhat starting to distrust JFF tbh (not the first time it doesn't do what it tells me, there's another oddity with angular/linear friction values). Is there any guide on the web how to read the xmls themselves? I only need to know where the No Collide Groups are for now.

I'm very sorry but I don't have any idea of xml editing or JFF and all these stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only took xml from here and there and I added the ones I like to my files and I got good result, but now you are a true master editing these files and I have hope to get the best collisions ever possible.

Okay, got hand breast collisions too now. Seems like somehow giving breast bones group ID 2 (breasts) doesn't work at all. The reason many people even got breast collisions was the hdt.xml, it has entries for all this stuff too, lol. Probably overwriting the entries from the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

In a previous post I criticised the lazy group setup in that file. Turns out that this is what makes it work in the end, you can't rely on the stuff you read in JFF it seems... Dunno if that's a problem with JFF or with the xmls themselves as I cannot read that gibberish. ^^

I'll upload another version including hopefully all collisions later this evening, will have to tweak collision boxes some more first. ;)

Oh lookie what I found!

Would have been helpful a week ago, lol.  :D

Okay, got hand breast collisions too now. Seems like somehow giving breast bones group ID 2 (breasts) doesn't work at all. The reason many people even got breast collisions was the hdt.xml, it has entries for all this stuff too, lol. Probably overwriting the entries from the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

In a previous post I criticised the lazy group setup in that file. Turns out that this is what makes it work in the end, you can't rely on the stuff you read in JFF it seems... Dunno if that's a problem with JFF or with the xmls themselves as I cannot read that gibberish. ^^

I'll upload another version including hopefully all collisions later this evening, will have to tweak collision boxes some more first. ;)

Oh lookie what I found!

Would have been helpful a week ago, lol.   :D

nice *waits patiently for the update* and thanks for sharing gj

Thank you!

I'm going to test both versions 1.0 and 1.3 :lol: (You are my spokesperson on my thread and I'm your betatester hahaha)

Deal.  :D

... or better, I'll frequent your mod thread more again when I'm finished with this stuff here.  :blush:

Anyone who uses this on a UUNP Special body (or I guess any UNP one) experiencing weirdnesses like spazzing out belly/breasts or the vag not closing?

More feedback would be really great, because even though it works like a charm for me (guess I'll make the vagina tighter and change the belly collisions, they are too subtle for now, other than that there's not much I'd change anymore from my point of view), this is just my game setup and sooo many things can change from one setup to another.

edit:

Correction, there is still enough left to do.

Schlongs are wobbling around a little bit for whatever reason and some collision boxes could still be better placed.

I also wished there were better weight painted schlongs, just the tip is not enough...

• 1 month later...

Dunno if this thread gets updated when the 1 month revert happens but in case it doesn't:

Glans aren't wobbling around anymore from v1.5 on.

And I'm on modding hiatus, but I will still be around and try to help troubleshooting and listen to feedback, maybe even fix minor things if if someone finds them.

Problems I'm aware of:

- Vaginas don't open wide enough for creature schlongs. The thing is these beast schlong xmls are not by me so I would have to look into it to see what exactly goes wrong there. I won't open that Pandora's box in the near future, but I will eventually.

- Sexlab toys (from the mod with the same name) don't collide with anything. They can't since there is no collision data in their nifs. I'm also not quite sure if I'm able to make xmls for them since the nifs are really weird and don't have a lot of bones I could use mentioned in them.

- For hermaphrodites the bellies collide with their own schlongs, stretching them out a bit.

I made 2 custom fixes.

One that only changes the schlong collision box a bit. Install it over v1.74:

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE - belly schlong fix (maybe).7z

And one that simply deactivates schlong belly collision:

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v1.74_without belly-schlong collision.7z

If the first one doesn't do the trick try the second one.

• 2 weeks later...

hdt very bouncy not collision?

But it has.

Vagina, breasts and belly all should collide with schlongs, strapons and hands.

And the butt should collide with strapons and schlongs.

I deactivated hand butt collision because with the way many animations are set up the butt would get stuck at the hands too often.

OH THAT'S why my butts don't jiggle much during sex...

I didn't know you had added collision between butt and schlong.

Sorry to be a pest Bazinga but do you think you could make one without schlong to belly collision or schlong butt collisions?

(Just like the one you made for me before, but with the bum collision removed also)

Hi Bazinga.
I'm using your HDt for All-in-one-UUNP animated... Is there a way to disable (or greatly reduce) the hands-breast collision, I suppose by tweaking one of the .xml files? 

I'm asking so because I'm using often the "cover yourself" animation with my pc... and everytime she raises her arm, the breast got pushed up in a weird and completely unnatural way.

OH THAT'S why my butts don't jiggle much during sex...

I didn't know you had added collision between butt and schlong.

Sorry to be a pest Bazinga but do you think you could make one without schlong to belly collision or schlong butt collisions?

(Just like the one you made for me before, but with the bum collision removed also)

Sorry you had to wait that long, was afk for a long time ... about 2 weeks to be more precise.  :cool:

To be honest I don't want to create any more custom xmls except when it would be too difficult for the user to make them on their own.

This one here isn't:

Download and install JFF, then open the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file you are using.

Under RigidBodies double click NPC L Butt and in the Collisions field activate the "no collide with" checkmark for group 0. Then click ok.

Repeat the same for NPC R Butt and then save the xml file.

Done.

Hi Bazinga.

I'm using your HDt for All-in-one-UUNP animated... Is there a way to disable (or greatly reduce) the hands-breast collision, I suppose by tweaking one of the .xml files? 

I'm asking so because I'm using often the "cover yourself" animation with my pc... and everytime she raises her arm, the breast got pushed up in a weird and completely unnatural way.

Well, the arm pushing up the breasts could be caused by the long forearm collision box I included in my mod for moar fisting fun. If you disable hand/breast collision for that box only maybe you can get the pose to work even without disabling the entire hand breast collision.

The forearm collision box is inside the hdtfingers.xml (in the smaller/standard xml version), I used the hand bone for it so you'll find it under NPC L Hand and NPC R Hand. Go there (see instructions above) and check the "no collide with" box for groups 2 and 3 for both NPC L Hand and NPC R Hand. Maybe that might already do the trick.

If not then it might be easier to just check the "no collide with" box for group 4 for the breast bones - NPC R and L Breast. That would just disable hand breast collision completely.

Aw come on, stop it.  :blush:

Wished I could find the motivation to continue, but the last year had a huge RPG renaissance and I'm too busy playing my favorite type of games atm.

I'm still planning to update the tutorial part of this thread and add better collision with beast schlongs and sex toys though, but not this weekend and I guess also not the next.  :P

Still, if you find issues with my mod please post them, especially when it comes to wrongly placed or dimensioned collision boxes.

This setup is so good/natural you are forcing me to redo my entire body mods.... :P

Bear with me since I have been using the havok object method since day one for collision. 

1. How do I enable collisions without using HDT Special?  The demo nif has hdtVagina.html attached to the femalebody.

2. Why is hdtfingers.xml attached to both female hands and feet but only to male hands?

3. So no need to change femalehead, malebody and malefeet?

Thanks

This setup is so good/natural you are forcing me to redo my entire body mods.... :P

Bear with me since I have been using the havok object method since day one for collision. 

1. How do I enable collisions without using HDT Special?  The demo nif has hdtVagina.html attached to the femalebody.

2. Why is hdtfingers.xml attached to both female hands and feet but only to male hands?

3. So no need to change femalehead, malebody and malefeet?

Thanks

1. HDT Special is needed for the HDT vagina included in that body mesh.

It doesn't matter which nifs the xmls get attached to, if the feet, hands or body. Head doesn't seem to work for NPCs though.

What matters is the body mesh itself with the labia it includes.

For the alternative version I made a larger hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml file that includes the hands and vagina data so you just have to attach that single xml to the female body and not worry about if the hands or feet are naked. I would recommend using that, I use it myself and it seems to work just as well as the default version.

Dunno which other bodies my setup will work with, but I vaguely remember reading that it's incompatible to CBBE at least. Then again that limitation isn't really an issue anymore because today we have Bodyslide and a lot of bodies already got converted to UNP Special.

2. In the demonstration nifs? It isn't.  :-/

It's attached to the female feet and male hands. Part of the reason is to show users that it doesn't matter at all which nifs the data is attached to, hand collision data doesn't need to be attached to the hands for example.  ;)

3. I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. I guess you need some hints about where to attach which xml data, right?

If you use the alternative version then the xml data can for example be attached to the following nifs:

hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml -> femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

hdtfingers.xml -> malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif

strapon.xml -> strapon_0.nif and strapon_1.nif

hdtm.xml -> malegenitals_0 and _1 nifs (you can use both variants together - smurf average and vectorplexus - by renaming the xmls and linking them to the respective malegenitals nifs)

There shouldn't be any other xml data  than that attached to human body nifs for the alternative version (especially no hdt.xml from another mod), there is no need for any havok object and you have to make sure that your female NPC body replacers also get the treatment.