Hello ! I also have a question: this new vagina is very bright to me (as if it were lit with an inner light). It does not integrate with the rest of the body. Do you look so bright? I use "Leyenda Skin 4.0" ... to be a problem?

[snip]

Well, the issue actually is present in-game as well. Simply noticed the nifskope preview meshes showing the same symptoms. I don't rightly know *why*, just that such is the case.

Not the biggest issue of course, I'll simply fall back to something preferable until I somehow wrap my head around what's up. Thanks to you too!

Please redownload v3.63 and test it again.

The Chinese UUNP version of the body had the labia texture paths pointing to the phototex files which kinda works too but the way standard UUNP Special handles it is much better. So I switched all the texture paths for the labia (but not for the vagina "object" of course) back to the standard female body textures.

If this still looks too bright or has missing textures then you have to update your female body texture with a labia part. TexBlend which is included in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio can do that easily.

@all:

If you downloaded v3.63 before please do so again. I won't change the version number because this isn't really a bug or even an issue, the standard UUNP texture path layout is just more convenient because lots of body texture mods count on it, meaning they already have the TexBlend stuff added to the female body texture.

And thank you all for betatesting this for me (voluntarily or involuntarily ... sorry then), I really appreciate it.  :) 

This means we're at version 3.63 now.

It's just Skyrim refusing to let you retire.  It owns you now.....

Damn...

post-162794-0-84078200-1507827561_thumb.jpg

@Rattlesnark:

Is anything in your setup overwriting the phototex texture files in my mod? That would be my guess why the texture is missing ingame.

Missing textures in Nifscope alone usually just indicate that you didn't include at least one of the necessary texture folders there (Render -> Settings -> Rendering).

You're totally awesome, Mr. Bazinga. And I'm sure you'll fix these minor glitches eventually. As we Russian people say: "Moscow was not built in a day". :)

BTW, there are some SlaveTats problem with UUNP Chinese Body with puffy nipples. The tats applying not on the body, but on the vagina. There are no such problems with usual UUNP and UUNP Chinese. NifSkope shows that UUNP nifshape aren't primary at NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy.nif

@Rattlesnark:

Is anything in your setup overwriting the phototex texture files in my mod? That would be my guess why the texture is missing ingame.

Missing textures in Nifscope alone usually just indicate that you didn't include at least one of the necessary texture folders there (Render -> Settings -> Rendering).

Did a few test runs with varying setups, including with the updated v3.63. The new path for the labia definitely works, but unfortunately not the case of the 'object'. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the 'object' insists on mapping to the body .dds for texturing - or whatever it is that leads to this: https://puu.sh/xWsmR/e85441865c.jpg 

Did a double take on the textures. The ones in your archive definitely take precedence. Still looking at things as we speak, but perhaps @Aequus's post gives the needed insight.

EDIT: Will resume looking at the next opportunity - the mattress beckons.

You're totally awesome, Mr. Bazinga. And I'm sure you'll fix these minor glitches eventually. As we Russian people say: "Moscow was not built in a day". :)

BTW, there are some SlaveTats problem with UUNP Chinese Body with puffy nipples. The tats applying not on the body, but on the vagina. There are no such problems with usual UUNP and UUNP Chinese. NifSkope shows that UUNP nifshape aren't primary at NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy.nif

Aww fucking hell, when will it stop? 

Why did I have to touch this borked Chinese stuff?  :wacko:

I'll look into it, thanks.

@Rattlesnark:

Did a few test runs with varying setups, including with the updated v3.63. The new path for the labia definitely works, but unfortunately not the case of the 'object'. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the 'object' insists on mapping to the body .dds for texturing - or whatever it is that leads to this: https://puu.sh/xWsmR/e85441865c.jpg 

Did a double take on the textures. The ones in your archive definitely take precedence. Still looking at things as we speak, but perhaps @Aequus's post gives the needed insight.

Well...

1. Start Creation Kit.

2. Load "Skyrim.esm".

3. Find "NakedTorso" record at ArmorAddon section.

4. Change female Skin Texture from "SkinBodyFemale_1" to "NONE".

5. Save the changes into plugin and load this plugin.

6. Start the game and see what happens.

post-1093071-0-82274600-1507830373_thumb.png

Aequus @ Rattlesnark and whoever else has problems:

Try this and please tell me if the textures, tattoos or whatever else is causing you trouble are fixed now:

attachicon.gifNaturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.64.7z

Thanks! Can't speak for the others, but no dice for me unfortunately. Will return to investigating later on. If it means anything at all, the preview model for your CUUNP set shows up with a No Image on the 'object', whereas the ones out of the original CUUNP BS sets have it textured properly.

Well...

1. Start Creation Kit.

2. Load "Skyrim.esm".

Hm... A bit more complex than I'm used since CK is one too I've yet to delve into. Regardless, thank you too. Will look into it if i comes to that!

Hm... A bit more complex than I'm used since CK is one too I've yet to delve into. Regardless, thank you too. Will look into it if i comes to that!

Try this then...

Appreciate the trouble you're going through. :)

No perceivable different unfortunately, but I really do have to get back to you later on - getting later and later into the night!

@Rattlesnark:

Well...

1. Start Creation Kit.

2. Load "Skyrim.esm".

Wow!

Tbh I didn't even realize that the texture was broken before. It didn't look as weird as for Rattlesnake in my game, just some parts not colored correctly and maybe a small part invisible too (which I didn't even realize).

But the difference after applying this is like night and day.

So thank you very much for this...

Seems like I have to put a choice for this stuff in the installer, that esp needs to be there if someone wants to use the Chinese UUNP.

I made my own fix too btw.

Probably identical to your esp:

Female Skin Fix.7z

I have to warn you, Mr. Bazinga.

This fix might be dangerous. Yes, it fixes the problem under discussion, but it adds some new unpleasant problem as well. Some armors and clothes (particularly vanilla, but not only vanilla) may end up with broken body textures.

Btw, are the tattoos still broken with the 3.64 version I uploaded earlier?

I'll hold off releasing it yet, versions are galopping past too quickly atm. ^^

Tats are broken because UUNP body shape isn't primary at the nif file. Like I said, they applies not on UUNP (body), but on "object" (vagina).

Maybe you should put the UUNP shape at the top of "Meshes" list using Outfit Studio. Take a look at the pics:

post-1093071-0-27866400-1507833496_thumb.png

post-1093071-0-92539700-1507833505_thumb.png

This fix might be dangerous. Yes, it fixes the problem under discussion, but it adds some new unpleasant problem as well. Some armors and clothes (particularly vanilla, but not only vanilla) may end up with broken body textures.

Agreed!

Also, throwing an esp at a problem like this seems like overkill to me.

If all else fails, one could always flag the "object" as "hidden" and be done with it, like I did months ago on the original one (for the same reasons, as it seems).

He who fights borked things should look to it that he himself does not become borked.  And if you gaze long into crappy mess of a body, crappy mess of a body also gazes into you.

In all seriousness tho obviously the activity in the thread means there's some demand for this body's features, thanks for all the effort for those that would like to use it.

I know we're talking about skin textures right now, but with the Chinese UUNP module being supported and all.. is there a way to keep jiggle thigh, calf and the other miscellaneous jiggle physics of that comes with CUUNP?

Sure, I'll reapply the bone weights for that.

But first I'll have to find out why tats are broken. And how to get rid of the body clipping with the labia on the normal  UUNP Special body during animations.

@Aequus:

It doesn't look like this when I open the project in Outfit Studio. For me UUNP is always the first entry there. I'll see if switching around stuff there changes anything though.

@Aequus:

It doesn't look like this when I open the project in Outfit Studio. For me UUNP is always the first entry there. I'll see if switching around stuff there changes anything though.

Trust me, that's the reason. I have the screenshot from CK as a proof. "UUNP" mesh should be assigned to 3D index 0, since that's where overlays are applied, but you can see an "object" there, not "UUNP". That is the reason why overlays being applied on a wrong mesh.

post-1093071-0-16405600-1507837663_thumb.png

I tried to warn ya...

I'm gonna assume you looked to make sure all of the lighting/render flags match UUNPS?

Cause I'm pretty sure at least two of them don't.

@Aequus:

Are you on the latest version of BS/OS? Did you read the changelog?

Version 4.3.4

- General: NIF files now have their blocks sorted correctly (nodes before shapes).

So there is definitely some reshuffling going on at the time of building...

@Aequus:

Trust me, that's the reason. I have the screenshot from CK as a proof. "UUNP" mesh should be assigned to 3D index 0, since that's where overlays are applied, but you can see an "object" there, not "UUNP". That is the reason why overlays being applied on a wrong mesh.

And here's proof of the opposite, lol.  :D

post-162794-0-76450500-1507869949_thumb.jpg

The order for labia and object is different than on the Chinese UUNP without puffy nipples though, there the object has 3D index 1 and the labia 2.

The main body shape always is at 3D index 0 for me no matter which body.

@Aequus:

Are you on the latest version of BS/OS? Did you read the changelog?

Version 4.3.4

- General: NIF files now have their blocks sorted correctly (nodes before shapes).

So there is definitely some reshuffling going on at the time of building...

Sure, I updated it before I started with the Chinese UUNP update of this mod here.

And I noticed that node before shape stuff too, gave me a headache to figure out what was going on and that this isn't a bug. ^^

I'm gonna assume you looked to make sure all of the lighting/render flags match UUNPS?

Cause I'm pretty sure at least two of them don't.

I replaced the flags and color values in the BSLightningShaderProperty blocks for object and labia with the ones the labia had in the normal UUNP Special. Without that the vagina would look like shit, the guys who first introduced CUUNPS itt know what I'm talking about.

If anyone can elaborate on why it's bad to have shapes first in the nif I would really like to know btw.

I still like using that "auto sanitize before save" function in Nifscope which sorts it exactly like this, shapes before nodes.