Beast is asking me to replace xP 32 skeleton  in my experience that s not a good thing .why does it need to

Most beast skeletons don't have penis bones which are required to attach the collisions boxes AFAIK.  I'm fairly certain anything that replaces an xp32 skeleton is likely a xp32 skeleton with the extra bits added as required.

Correct.

XPMSE doesn't just add tweaked human skeletons and some custom animations for those, it also adds a few creature skeleton tweaks.

The only things from XPMSE that my mod replaces are the giant and the horse skeleton btw. I added "boners" to both of them.

Or in case of the giant I replaced the one included there because it sucked ballz. ^^

Because I can't do proper math if they mess with the scaling value. And trial and error takes too long, so I simply replaced that thing with something I can work with.

Of course I hope that that part of XPMSE is finished and doesn't get changed in future updates. If it does and something breaks for giants and horses I'll switch to those updated skeletons as fast as I learn of the issue of course.

Realistic Ragdoll is another example, in that case I had to edit quite a few more skeletons to get my stuff working.

Actually I wonder if making the change to the SLAL version 10+ was even worth the trouble. If it wasn't for your nice collision mod, I would probably roll back.

If you were to add the Chaurus and the Chaurusflyer, it would definitely be appreciated. And the Vampire Brute (aka Gargoyle). But I realize there is only one single animation for the Chaurusflyer that I'm aware of so it may not even be worth your effort.

Thanks, but old MNC wasn't less buggy either as far as I can remember. Must have something to do with the Creature Framework mod both expand upon.

Didn't I include Gargoyles already? Or are collisions just not working for them? Same with Chaurus.

And don't worry, that there's just one animation never stopped me before, so if there is at least one then it's on my list. ;)

... Except for chickens, rabbits and other stuff that's too ridiculous even for my taste. I can appreciate tales about dreadful killer rabbits but having sex with them? I don't know, maybe it's good for a short chuckle but investing time to edit the skeleton and add a collision box? Nah, I don't see how that would make the joke any better.

Adding foxes was weird enough, and I only added them because they magically grow wolf sized during the animations. ^^

Thanks, but old MNC wasn't less buggy either as far as I can remember. Must have something to do with the Creature Framework mod both expand upon.

Didn't I include Gargoyles already? Or are collisions just not working for them? Same with Chaurus.

And don't worry, that there's just one animation never stopped me before, so if there is at least one then it's on my list. ;)

... Except for chickens, rabbits and other stuff that's too ridiculous even for my taste. I can appreciate tales about dreadful killer rabbits but having sex with them? I don't know, maybe it's good for a short chuckle but investing time to edit the skeleton and add a collision box? Nah, I don't see how that would make the joke any better.

Adding foxes was weird enough, and I only added them because they magically grow wolf sized during the animations. ^^

Yea I'm pretty sure the upgrade to 10 didn't really change much on the CF side, it has always had a chance of missing a mesh swap on occasion (it's a hell of a lot better these days that it used to be however, for me at least issues like that are quite rare).

Doing a quick QASmoke hentai creatures spawn test and gargoyles work perfectly for me.  Chaurus/Chaurus Reapers generally work fine as well - only once out of a handful of times did the HDT seem to glitch out a bit and cause the collisions to have little effect (looked like it was causing the vagina to stay closed instead of open).  Either way the collisions for them certainly don't seem to be broken, at worst they could use a bit of tweaking to cause the vagina to open a bit wider.

Is there any chance of getting 'slightly' more bouncy testicles?

It is sooo good to not have stupid looking static testicles any more with this mod, but after a brief and ultimately failed foray into SMP the other day, I saw what that mod can do with the balls during sex.

And, it really does make the scenes look a lot better with properly moving balls...

Sure, I can do that. I won't set them completely free though, testicles that move like in reality would probably glitch too often (bounce off to a land far far away).

A little more rotation and maybe different linear constraints too shouldn't be a problem though.

Maybe I'll add that when I next update this mod. I won't do it separately, this is still not really a main focus for me and also there's FloppySoS.

jopie123 will probably update his mod in the near future too, and as far as I understood him he'll make a few changes to reduce balls glitching and to improve collisions with my mod.

I've never once been able to get floppy SOS working right.

I once got the balls to only 'slightly' spazz out, but then my MC would have impotence issues and keep going soft during coitus... ¬_¬

Most of the time though it just did fuck all. I'm not even really that fussed about a jelly schlong anyway, my pc is rarely naked except when he's fucking, so at those time you don't want a floppy cock anyway lol

Jiggly balls will be nice though for sure.

Your mod seems to work decently alongside the HDT SOS mod too you know? As far as I've seen anyway. The pec, abs and ass bounce from that mod doesn't seem to impair anything from here. (though I did see an odd interaction with my ass during a nibble anim, as if when my bitch was backing into me it was causing a collision on the sos butt. Will have to have a look with jff I think to check)

First of all, thanks to Bazinga for this mod and his unusually clear instructions on how to get it working. I'd been wondering how to get the NPC's genitals from protruding through my petite pc's belly and now that aspect of animations works pretty much perfectly.

Unfortunately, I'm having a bit of trouble with nipple piercings, and since I like them and generally insist on my character wearing them, this is an issue for me. The problem is that although I got the DD and Heretical Resources nipple piercings to move along with the breasts correctly, they're up too far, acting as rings around the nipples instead of piercing through them. So I came here and found this, which seems to address my problem, but I have a couple of questions I'd appreciate clarification on (from Bazinga or anyone else willing to answer). Please keep in mind that all of this manipulation of outfits and bodies is fairly new to me, even though I've been playing Sexlab mods for over two years now; I generally like to have Bodyslide take care of everything for me without my intervention. Also, I use MO and have had issues with permissions in the past, but I generally understand the file structure of both the game and the virtual data folders of MO.

Also, Bazinga, any insight on unaligned piercings? The Virgin Nipple Clams from Shout like a virgin is weirdly shifted upwards even though when I overlay the Uunps reference on outfit studio it's perfectly aligned. I know it's not exactly under your belt but nonetheless I want to find out how an HDT modder like you view nipple piercings variants that doesn't use the body slot.

I bet it's a weight paint issue. The piercings have a different weight paint than the nipples, so they don't get pulled down the same distance by gravity.

So you'd have to transfer the weight paints from the body you're using to the piercings. Outfit Studio has that option, and it takes only a minute:

Just load the Bodyslide source file (somemod\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData ...) for the body you're using ingame as reference,

Ok, first question: the Bodyslide source file is the UNP Special .nif in the Bodyslide directory, right? Does it matter that it doesn't have my slider settings? I'm thinking not but I just want to be sure. When I load that .nif, I get the basic UNP Special .nif which is a good bit heavier than the one I've tweaked for my in-game use.

then load the source file for the piercings as outfit.

Here's a place where I'm really unsure. What does the source file for the outfit look like? Is it a .nif? Because the DD and HR meshes don't appear to exist until I build them in Bodyslide. Can I use those output .nifs instead? What should I be looking for here?

Now go to the bones tab and select the bones that these piercings are weight painted for (nipple piercings -> NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast; naval piercings -> NPC Belly; something that includes both -> all 3 aforementioned bones).

Press Ctrl to select multiple bones simultaneously.

This part I get, as long as I'm working with the right files this is no problem.

Now with these bones highlighted in the list switch back to the fist tab (I think it's named "Meshes" in English), highlight all the elements of that set of piercings (Ctrl or Shift & leftclick), then rightclick and then copy selected weight paints. The default settings in the popup window are good enough, just use those.

Again no problem, if I've got the right files as references.

Then export as nif and save over the old mesh (maybe back it up though) and you're done.

Okay, not entirely, you just edited the Bodyslide source mesh so you still have to let Bodyslide rebuild the weight 0 and 1 piercing meshes of course.

This last line is what makes me think I'm not supposed to use the meshes I built in Bodyslide for the piercings, but again I'm not quite sure: if I'm not using those, what am I using?

Any help is appreciated. I understand I may be asking how to do something that's really simple if I just RTFM but I think all I really need to know is which files I'm supposed to be loading in Outfit Studio.

Some folders doesn't appear in Outfit Studio when using MO for some very weird reason. Just go directly to the folder of the mod in MO and load the nif from there. After you save just reload MO

IT WORKED! It worked it worked it worked it worked it effing WORKED!

Once I figured out how I'd derped the process -- basically by looking in places OTHER than Naturalistic HDT's shape data folder for the source file! DERP -- it was just a hop, skip, and a jump to also figuring out what shape data to use for the piercings and how to copy the weights to the right places and rebuild the meshes.

Now my girl has working genitals, belly, breasts, AND nipple piercings that fit!

Thanks, you guys rock! 

Now to repeat the process for all the other piercings...  :s

Is there any chance of getting 'slightly' more bouncy testicles?

Sure, I can do that. I won't set them completely free though, testicles that move like in reality would probably glitch too often (bounce off to a land far far away).

A little more rotation and maybe different linear constraints too shouldn't be a problem though.

I won't do it separately, this is still not really a main focus for me and also there's FloppySoS.

jopie123 will probably update his mod in the near future too, and as far as I understood him he'll make a few changes to reduce balls glitching and to improve collisions with my mod.

I've never once been able to get floppy SOS working right.

I once got the balls to only 'slightly' spazz out, but then my MC would have impotence issues and keep going soft during coitus... ¬_¬

Most of the time though it just did fuck all. I'm not even really that fussed about a jelly schlong anyway, my pc is rarely naked except when he's fucking, so at those time you don't want a floppy cock anyway lol

Jiggly balls will be nice though for sure.

OMG same. Sex scenes look so much hotter when the balls jiggle and collide. Floppy SOS balls and dick were nice-- when they worked. I did like turning on the HDT penis option. Sometimes it would bend and twist a bit like a real dick would. But as shardoom has said.. there was quite a bit of erectile dysfunction with Floppy. 

How is Beast HDT working for you? So far I am aware that there might be a problem with the Chaurus collisions, but other than that I simply don't know because I didn't come around to play and test it much recently.

So if there's anything that's not working as intended (like horses changing their body texture, Draugr with dislocated heads and collisions not working) and you know about it then please tell me. Because honestly I am not particularily hyped about the prospect of watching all these creatures humping my main char yet again. ^^

So if there's no error feedback and if I don't spot anything that might have been broken by the latest MNC updates then I'll just add collisions to the creatures that don't have them like the Steam Centurion or Chaurus hunters.

And after that I'll just wait for whatever solution MadMansGun comes up with regarding the dog - wolf alignment problems and then I'll change this mod accordingly.

Chaurus collision wasn't working, so i restored the MNC SLAL Chaurus Skeleton and everything was working again.

All the others creatures are working okay with me and i'm using the MNC SLAL version with your meshes except fot the fixed stuff they did, like the Hulking draurg and some few others.

Also i'm using the True Wolves of skyrim version

I updated my MNC to use the SLAL set, which got rid of the Krittakitty reskins for the Domestic Dogs (that makes them look like German Shepherds). I also used True Wolves of Skyrim but after I updated MNC it once again got rid of the edited wolf body mesh and put the old ones back in, except the different textures are still there...wolves look a little messed up right now.

Your collisions are still working on the MNC dogs, but I prefer the German Shepherd and True Wolves. However, Chaurus collisions are not doing anything ever since I installed the MNC SLAL package. I use MO so should I make another overwrites mod to stop this happening?

It's true, looking inside the BHDT folder structure I can see you have added meshes and skeletons for them. Except MNC seems to have a couple more variations but I'm not sure they're even used (yet).

So I guess I will have to investigate why the collision for those creatures isn't working for me...

Strange because it works so well with the others. How you made the horse schlong fit inside the designated body-cavity without clipping is nothing short of miraculous for instance :)

Thanks again.

Chaurus collision wasn't working, so i restored the MNC SLAL Chaurus Skeleton and everything was working again.

So you hid or deleted the skeleton that came with Beast HDT 0.51 and are using the unedited one from MNC instead?

I updated my MNC to use the SLAL set, which got rid of the Krittakitty reskins for the Domestic Dogs (that makes them look like German Shepherds). I also used True Wolves of Skyrim but after I updated MNC it once again got rid of the edited wolf body mesh and put the old ones back in, except the different textures are still there...wolves look a little messed up right now.

Your collisions are still working on the MNC dogs, but I prefer the German Shepherd and True Wolves. However, Chaurus collisions are not doing anything ever since I installed the MNC SLAL package. I use MO so should I make another overwrites mod to stop this happening?

Using Mod Organizer is quite tricky and a long process.

The point is that both MNC and Beast HDT have their own meshes so if you use one, the other one is overwritten and obviously the true wolves patch for MNC does not have the attached file.

So you should:

Install MNC

Install Beast HDT

Install the True Wolves of Skyrim patch for MNC and then manually attach the HDT file to the canine and wolves meshes 

So you hid or deleted the skeleton that came with Beast HDT 0.51 and are using the unedited one from MNC instead?

Deleted Chaurus skeleton from Beast HDT and used Skeleton from MNC SLAL. Now Chaurus works again.

Deleted Chaurus skeleton from Beast HDT and used Skeleton from MNC SLAL. Now Chaurus works again.

MNC 10.3D doesn't have a skeleton for the Chaurus.

v10.4 adds one for the small Chaurus, but that version of MNC is experimental and has not been fully tested for problems.

Using Mod Organizer is quite tricky and a long process.

The point is that both MNC and Beast HDT have their own meshes so if you use one, the other one is overwritten and obviously the true wolves patch for MNC does not have the attached file.

So you should:

Install MNC

Install Beast HDT

Install the True Wolves of Skyrim patch for MNC and then manually attach the HDT file to the canine and wolves meshes 

Thank you! I will give this a try now!

So I got the chaurus skeleton from 10.4 and replaced the BeastHDT 0.51 skeleton with that (renamed from MNC chaurus small to just skeleton.nif).

It seems to help with the scaling of the creature when SL "Even Actors Height" is checked, so that's nice.

But collision still isn't working at all sad.png

post-2243614-0-15860800-1505814309_thumb.jpg

(Yes, I tried moving the creature in all directions to see if that changes anything)

Ok, I did find one possible incompatibility with Beast HDT - the Dragon skeleton included in the mod seemed to break the Dragonborn DLC dragon flight mechanics.  Trying to fly on dragon-back to complete the DLC was impossible because after the mount animation my character was stuck in place floating while the dragon flew off.  Googling it pointed to it likely being a mod skeleton issue, and sure enough deleting the dragon skeleton added by Beast HDT fixed the issue (.bsa skeleton was loaded instead).  

I imagine that mechanic is rarely used outside of the DLC mission, but since I don't use small dragon mods ect that could provide something where i'd likely notice collisions, I went ahead and removed the skeleton.

So I got the chaurus skeleton from 10.4 and replaced the BeastHDT 0.51 skeleton with that (renamed from MNC chaurus small to just skeleton.nif).

It seems to help with the scaling of the creature when SL "Even Actors Height" is checked, so that's nice.

But collision still isn't working at all sad.png

(Yes, I tried moving the creature in all directions to see if that changes anything)

Try rename \meshes\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\chauurusskinHard.nif to ChaurusHard.nif or chauurusHard.nif (I do not remember exactly)
It helped me

Try rename \meshes\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\chauurusskinHard.nif to ChaurusHard.nif or chauurusHard.nif (I do not remember exactly)
It helped me

Right - I think you are on to something here. It's called chauurusskinHard.nif in BeastHDT but the mesh it's supposed to overwrite is called ChaurusHard.nif in MNC. I'll try renaming ASAP.

Thanks!

EDIT:

That works - but only with the skeleton from BeastHDT, not with the skeleton from MNC 10.4.

Okay i think i was using the All-In-One (From Leyenda) Chaurus Skeleton.

Thank you.

I can confirm the skeleton you posted allows for collision with the renamed BHDT mesh, same as the skeleton from BHDT. And it also suffers from poor scaling (even actors height must be turned off first). So what would be really cool to have would be the skeleton from MNC10.4 experimental, but with collision enabled. I had a look at the skeletons in nifSkope to see if it's a simple copypasta job but it's all Greek to me sad.png