Any slime girl themed mods?

Lots of passive-agressivness in this thread... anyways, this topic has been brought up before! But it was abandoned last time because the majority of armor/clothing only has one-sided textures, so wearing anything is gonna look weird. Still, I'm liking what is done so far, and for a gel-gal it works -perfect-. Gel-gal is basically a slime girl, but more cohesive and solid. Jello, instead of goo. 

• 1 month later...

jelly body with full HDT. :P 
wobble wobble

im reminded of a sometimes funny mod where people wobble a bit when you hit them havok style.
i've never laughed so hard at skyrim then the time i did a dual power attack  to a draugrs face and it just bounces around like jelly. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33461/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D33461%26preview%3D&pUp=1

• 2 months later...

You could add some plant parts from the habitat they live in floating around in their bodies or maybe use it as hair style.

Algae or other plants from swamps, for example.

Maybe even air bubbles that move around inside the slime body, which could look similar to lava lamps - although I took that idea from a similar thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/27/2015 at 9:05 AM, EvilReFlex said:

I played with idea to make a goo follower and made this test:

post-607503-0-63202400-1445961840_thumb.jpg

Or I make a goo armor what is over the normal body. 

Edit:  Changed shader and textures: 

post-607503-0-26450100-1445965529_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-00425000-1445965538_thumb.jpg

Looks awesome in motion, I think I will make goo follower. 

But what color? Blue, like on the pictures... or a other color? 

? What shader did you use? This looks amazing! ❤️

I'm also fiddling with making a goo girl, but I can't seem to get both transparency & gloss... I completely forgot about shaders!

Also, if I make it her body (race replacer), she loads ONCE, then crashes on reloads. As an armor it works fine though. orz

Spoiler

ScreenShot1759.png.d1b1fc6ceeee77e947e78e29864098a5.png

2 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

? What shader did you use? This looks amazing! ❤️

I'm also fiddling with making a goo girl, but I can't seem to get both transparency & gloss... I completely forgot about shaders!

Also, if I make it her body (race replacer), she loads ONCE, then crashes on reloads. As an armor it works fine though. orz

Hide contents

ScreenShot1759.png.d1b1fc6ceeee77e947e78e29864098a5.png

Uploaded my old files: 

GooGirlBody.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 7:36 AM, EvilReFlex said:

Uploaded my old files: 

GooGirlBody.7z 2.01 MB · 12 downloads

Sweet, thanks! I just dumped these on a custom race and it already looks fantastic!

I slapped on the drip effect from Frostfall, but it's sooo subtle. Experimenting with Animated Potions now to try and add some internal bubbles like XcOm04au was talking about. We'll get full, proper slime people in this game eventually lol

• 3 months later...
On 12/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, sollego2468 said:

How do you even use the files. Please give me the guide because the mod look wonderful

You have to use them as a body replacer or make them into an armor yourself. They are just resource files.

The easiest way to try it would be to get any custom race (Epic Elves, Temptress, Lunari, etc), unzip the goo file, and replace the custom race's files with those.

9 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

You have to use them as a body replacer or make them into an armor yourself. They are just resource files.

The easiest way to try it would be to get any custom race (Epic Elves, Temptress, Lunari, etc), unzip the goo file, and replace the custom race's files with those.

Could you kindly give me your mod files that would be great. to be honest i am not good at mod. Thanks you for your help 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/16/2019 at 4:36 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Uploaded my old files: 

GooGirlBody.7z 2.01 MB · 128 downloads

Bruh I fukin love u! This is simply amazing! XD

I've been looking for this kind of body type in 3D Egames before but even games that had suposedly slime characters didnt looked this good. Im not sure how did u made it but I just love it!

Tho how did u made the hair look slimy too? My character seem to have a full slimy body look but the head somehow looks like crazily textured. The hair looks like is a typical hair but I think thats cause the head meshes and textures and the hair ones are independant.

I made to work with BodyChanger but Im curious on how to make it so u can somehow make an NPC be like that without borking them. But one step at the time hehe. Nice work! :3

On 11/27/2020 at 12:46 AM, Distortedrealms said:

There is a mod just released on nexus that may have a few equipable effects that you could use for a more animated slime girl possibly: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105497

BTW can you guys add some recent images of their slime girl builds? I am very curious.

On that I would recommend this one. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14156/? . There's one that turns u into a ghost. Could be useful for some people :3

Also this was my test character after I used the "slime" one. For some reason it reminded me this XD ezgif.com-optimize.gif

As.png

Be Water My Friend.png

• 4 months later...
On 10/28/2015 at 7:05 PM, EvilReFlex said:

The "Water FX" mod is offline. If someone have a similar dripping *.nif please upload or send it to me. 

Check with the Devourment mod people. I use it and it has a thing where if you escape from a predators stomach your dripping with goo.

This looks like a good uncomplicated mod to replace the textures of Human Race at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Now, if I can just figure out how that's done.

• 1 month later...