TDF's Prostitution and Pimping Independent prostitutes plug-in

Bug-Report:

Your Mod conflicts with Brawl-Quests.

I started a Brawl with Uthgerd at the Bannered Mare. After some Punches, the independent Prostitutes (The normal City Prostitutes do nothing) that i have there attacked Uthgerd and break the fight.

Simple solution (for now):  Install SexLab Solutions and fuck her instead of fighting her ;) .

Bug-Report:

I started a Brawl with Uthgerd at the Bannered Mare. After some Punches, the independent Prostitutes (The normal City Prostitutes do nothing) that i have there attacked Uthgerd and break the fight.

For starters; both city and independent prostitutes live in "BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest" and are given their aliases and packages exactly the same way. So your theory is incorrect. Furthermore, Uthgerd the Unbroken IS Broken. You should be using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and Brawl Bugs Patch.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch: makes changes to Uthgerd to overcome most of the negative effects. However, if you're using a mod that makes any changes to her, it will revert her back to the original. This can be overcome by using a TES5Merged patch.

Brawl Bugs Patch: quite a few mods that affect stamina, health, perks will interfere with the positive changes that the brawls bugs patch makes. There is also a modified script that has been uploaded by ErshinPL that fixes problems for a lot of users. I suggest you read the support thread thoroughly.

[wants to send a follower to collect from independent prostitutes]

They work for you. Your confidence, charisma and unique persuasion skills are the reasons they're working for you. They need you to visit them periodically to reassure them they're doing a good job and that you still love them. Otherwise, some snake in the grass pimp will come along and tell them what they want to hear. Sending a follower in your place is like a loan shark sending their grandmother to collect debts.

You have made my day. :heart:

Bug-Report:

For starters; both city and independent prostitutes live in "BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest" and are given their aliases and packages exactly the same way. So your theory is incorrect. Furthermore, Uthgerd the Unbroken IS Broken. You should be using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and Brawl Bugs Patch.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch: makes changes to Uthgerd to overcome most of the negative effects. However, if you're using a mod that makes any changes to her, it will revert her back to the original. This can be overcome by using a TES5Merged patch.

Brawl Bugs Patch: quite a few mods that affect stamina, health, perks will interfere with the positive changes that the brawls bugs patch makes. There is also a modified script that has been uploaded by ErshinPL that fixes problems for a lot of users. I suggest you read the support thread thoroughly.

USKP and BBP are in use but don´t work here or i have something wrong. Load Order or MO Priority?

I have send all independent Prostitutes out of the Bannered Mare and than it works.

BTW: I have this Problem only with the Independent Prostitutes. The City Prostitutes in the original Mod don´t attack here. I don´t know why.

I noticed a problem using this addon.

The indipendent prostitutes or the experienced ones you made working in a city, no longer have money gained, even if I saw them do their jobs several times.

How long did you wait between asking? I'm pretty sure they need at least a day between payouts. The money they earn each day is also not related to how many clients they did.

• 2 months later...

thank you for this mod ! I really like this extension; no more need for them expensive homes and very clear map view who is working where. The pole dance would indeed be a nice thing to have. It would also be cool to have an option to choose a unique player home for them to work (or even up to five), maybe via my-home-is-your-home or similar. And/or separate/add the keeps' workers as unique quests. Hehe, sorry, i was so happy to get the pimp more busy now with this mod and i can still not get enough. I was especially thinking of that gambler cave you need to clear for the Rifton home quests or the one where you find the orkish longhammer. Both would be nice for a pimp location. Maybe there is a way to modify the factions so they could work there. The SkyRe adds an option via perk tree (sneaking/wearing faction armor) so maybe... wearing BRASS KNUCKLES as jewelry or gloves would make that possible. I really would love knuckles anyway ! Okay, just some ideas, but again, thank you very much for this addon as it is, really !

• 2 months later...

The mod is not working for me... and im using sexlab 1.6. beta thing... any help?

If you want help you need to provide detailed information about the problem and what you've tried to do to fix it so far.

Right now we have nothing to work with so providing suggestions to "fix" the problem would be nothing but a shot in the dark.

The mod is not working for me... and im using sexlab 1.6. beta thing... any help?

If you want help you need to provide detailed information about the problem and what you've tried to do to fix it so far.

Right now we have nothing to work with so providing suggestions to "fix" the problem would be nothing but a shot in the dark.

Okay, sorry. So the thing is. I have been for 2 days trying to install this plugin, and looks like i have done it BUT, everytime i try to spend more time training a random NPC as a whore, well.. It keeps crashing my game all the time, not speaking that i have 25% of training but no dialog appeard to me, to make something different, even letting the random whore stay on that place or whatever. So my question is, when this plugin is activated, on the mod menu, it appears something different from the usual? or its looks like the same?Or if those 15 added whores are such kind of specials npcs, not the common ones. Sorry about my poor english guys, not natural here ^^

Okay, sorry. So the thing is. I have been for 2 days trying to install this plugin, and looks like i have done it BUT, everytime i try to spend more time training a random NPC as a whore, well.. It keeps crashing my game all the time, not speaking that i have 25% of training but no dialog appeard to me, to make something different, even letting the random whore stay on that place or whatever. So my question is, when this plugin is activated, on the mod menu, it appears something different from the usual? or its looks like the same?Or if those 15 added whores are such kind of specials npcs, not the common ones. Sorry about my poor english guys, not natural here ^^

Okay, let's see if we can get you back on the yellow brick road. For starters, this plug-in is mastered to "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" - make sure it is directly below it. If that is correct, remove/uninstall this plug-in and check your results with just "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" enabled. This test should be done with a save before you installed this mod.

Okay, let's see if we can get you back on the yellow brick road. For starters, this plug-in is mastered to "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" - make sure it is directly below it. If that is correct, remove/uninstall this plug-in and check your results with just "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" enabled. This test should be done with a save before you installed this mod.

Yes, did that. Still the whores after 25% does not show any different kind of line speaking of what it says in the mod description, and honestly i stoped trying until i could got any help at this, since i still dont know if it will work with any random common npc that i could tag as a prostitute.

Yes, did that. Still the whores after 25% does not show any different kind of line speaking of what it says in the mod description, and honestly i stoped trying until i could got any help at this, since i still dont know if it will work with any random common npc that i could tag as a prostitute.

"Yes, did that." The first thing... The second thing.... Both? If you want help, you need to be more specific with your answers.  

This mod adds an additional 15 slots/prostitutes to the original SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping mod. They are trained/treated the same way as the original mod. The only difference is that you can place them anywhere in Skyrim or any of the DLC's.

Other than the issues already stated, there are three other possibilities for the noncompliance.
1) you installed the update, not the full version of SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping.
2) you are missing scripts etc. from one or both mods. Reinstall.
3) there's a mod conflict with some other SexLab etc. mod. If number one and two are GTG, move "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" along with this mods esp below any other SexLab mod and any mod that changes the NPC(s) you are training.

ever heard of provideing info? way u describe it for all we know its your car acting up causeing the mod to not work cause we have no info.

btw i found if u have issues getting the menu to popup for telling them to work a city for u. just put them off the clock follwo them for a few sec then talk again it should upate. remeber u only need 10 customers(trainings dont count) then u an set them to work on their own.

Oh thanks guys, im really sorry about my answers... But that was my problem originaly. My big doubt was how to add a whore to be working without me around, but now i think i get it, and i did another install/unistall in my mods ( all of the sexlab ones) to see if that could make some difference and it did, now looks like its working very properly! Again, im sorry for the way i typed, still learning the language ^^

ps: About when i said "Did that (...)" i was talking about the few steps they told me to do, about installing/unistaling this plugin, which worked.

And like i said, my biggest issue was to know when and how i could put some npc as a prostitute to work in the cities alone, but looks like i need to have then fckd by 10 costumers for starts, so thats what i need it to know. Ty you all and again, im sorry for my poor language, im really trying my best ^^

Well, somehow it does not work. I installed everything and I get the 2 new dialogs, but afterwards nothing happens. If I choose 'follow' they don´t. And nothing about a new financial relationship. Is it nessacary to put the personal experience (training) to a definite value as well?

She must have experience of 10 or more, then "you are off the hook". Speak again to her "you have done good work I want you to work..."

For example Dawnstar. Seren has an experience of 16, Training 10 and everything works fine until she asks me to come back from time to time. That´s it. Afterwards she is still in the state "you have done good work I want you to work..."

Forgot: no questmarker s well

She must have experience of 10 or more, then "you are off the hook". Speak again to her "you have done good work I want you to work..."

For example Dawnstar. Seren has an experience of 16, Training 10 and everything works fine until she asks me to come back from time to time. That´s it. Afterwards she is still in the state "you have done good work I want you to work..."

Ok, got it. The scripts didn´t install with NMM. I copied them manually and now everything is working fine :)

I don'nt know if this could help but in my case, i was going trought something similar. Using nexus mod mannager i installed first the Tdf Prostitution, then Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping, and after that TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp (ESP ONLY) moves quests to miscellaneous, which for me made my plugin work. I think it is worth it to give a try if its not applying for you ^^

Ok, got it. The scripts didn´t install with NMM. I copied them manually and now everything is working fine :)

Found another issue: the girls are not making any money. I waited beside them for a customer, but afterwards it says : no money earned yet.

Well, we´re only in it for the money :)

Found another issue: the girls are not making any money. I waited beside them for a customer, but afterwards it says : no money earned yet.

How much the girls earned is based on how long they work in an area since the last time you took their earnings. Short periods when you are present and actually see them turning tricks right after you took their previous earnings doesn't mean they'll have more earnings, think of it as a "they have to pay for their own upkeep first" and then we'll earn you some money now go away and let us peddle our asses type situation.

How much the girls earned is based on how long they work in an area since the last time you took their earnings. Short periods when you are present and actually see them turning tricks right after you took their previous earnings doesn't mean they'll have more earnings, think of it as a "they have to pay for their own upkeep first" and then we'll earn you some money now go away and let us peddle our asses type situation.

2 of them suddenly gathered in a giants camp and don´t move from there :(