View File

This is a SOS addon for females based on the old Futanarium mod meshes and textures.
It is based on CBBE and includes BodySlide files for easy adaptation to other bodies.
There are versions with or without balls.

The Accessories file contains the craftable black and white lace "sleeves", as well as the magical band-aid, which will temporarily hide the schlong.

Also provided is a HDT config that will allow the schlong to collide during sex without causing self-collision.

Just a minor heads-up:in the Nexus Mod manager,the W/Balls version of the SOS add-on is identified as Age of Aggression for some reason.

Is it some kind of judgement call from some kind of hidden artificial intelligence that associates schlongs being added to women as ushering in a period of great social upheaval?!

hm I can't seem to get the schlong to appear.  Anyone else have the same problem?

Oops, I did a silly.

wballs version should be fixed now.

thank you very much!

I have one recommendation though.  the wballs version has balls that are too high because it overlaps with the cock

They should only slightly overlap (they need to be attached after all), just like in the original mod.

Just a minor heads-up:in the Nexus Mod manager,the W/Balls version of the SOS add-on is identified as Age of Aggression for some reason.

Is it some kind of judgement call from some kind of hidden artificial intelligence that associates schlongs being added to women as ushering in a period of great social upheaval?!

Age of Aggression has the nexus mod id 2015, which is very unfortunate, as any mod containing "-2015-" as first number might be recognized as it...

A couple of questions: The HTD collisions seem to work (most noticable if I turn the size all the way up), only not with the HDT vagina. Has anyone else had this problem? ... Secondly, are there any alternative textures available? The scholng is very orange on light-skinned bodies. You can even see it in the OP screenshot. I'd like it to have a more natural skin tone, although for the moment it's less noticable since I switched followers from Jordis to Rayya (a Redguard).

A couple of questions: The HTD collisions seem to work (most noticable if I turn the size all the way up), only not with the HDT vagina. Has anyone else had this problem? ... Secondly, are there any alternative textures available? The scholng is very orange on light-skinned bodies. You can even see it in the OP screenshot. I'd like it to have a more natural skin tone, although for the moment it's less noticable since I switched followers from Jordis to Rayya (a Redguard).

There's a couple of HDT Vagina configs out there now, but if it's correctly set up (in category #7, can collide with #0) any of them should work. Which one are you using?

As for the textures, I'm afraid not. These are the same textures that have been around since 2012, and as far as I know, nobody ever bothered to change them. I could try to color-shift them, but I ain't no texture artist.

• 6 years later...

Great Mod!!

Worked out of the box and quickly shaped on Racemenu, took about fifteen minutes. 

Ran a test run and the NPC could not see or respond to my ne appendage. Must I change to sex in Sexlab settings. Or is the a better way? Or did I miss something?

Thanks Again.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2015 at 5:04 PM, TanookiTamaTachi said:

View File

This is a SOS addon for females based on the old Futanarium mod meshes and textures.
It is based on CBBE and includes BodySlide files for easy adaptation to other bodies.
There are versions with or without balls.

The Accessories file contains the craftable black and white lace "sleeves", as well as the magical band-aid, which will temporarily hide the schlong.

Also provided is a HDT config that will allow the schlong to collide during sex without causing self-collision.

Hello, in my eagerness to have a schlong, I have given  a schlong to every woman in Skyrim. LOL.  How do I undo this, and keep mine ? Thank You !!