Fallout 3 or new vegas?

yoghn

Hi everyone,

im not sure if this is the right place for me to put this(im guessing no would be the answer) but im going to just because i wouldnt know where else to put it.

Right now im kind of done with skyrim, so i would like to get into either fallout 3 or new vegas, which one would be the best to start a kinky playthough.

So which of the two would have more/better options for modding(also im really fond of the whole bondage/rubber kinda thing - think of the devious devices mod for skyrim) also quest lines should be clear, but preferably nsfw(why else would i be here right?) would be amazing.

thanks in advance and let me know what you think, and if you would be so kind, why you think or know which would be better.

p.s. Would game of the year edition matter or not? (i probably know the answer, but i want to make sure anyway.

p.s. Would game of the year edition matter or not? (i probably know the answer, but i want to make sure anyway.

Yes. It would give you all the DLCs and going forward more and more mods will use the GOTY version. (all dlc's or at least most of them needed). It also gives some other equipment and such some never use but if it is a new game for you, you might want to explore those options for yourself. the GOTY version is very inexpensive and will give you all that Besthesda had to offer for FNV so it would be best to get that.

Why choose? Get both and install Tale of Two wastelands? Get the "game of the year" version of both. ToTW adds FNV functionality (including sex mods) to FO3.

So best of both worlds really.

We have mods here that extend Sexout through FO3 as well. LIke this one

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/812-falloutttw-questoverhaul/

If you are gong to add Sex to your game TTW (having both of the games and all DLCs) and the TTW mod is required. Sexout is the most mature sex mod framework out there that I am aware of. Far more mature and functional than AP from Nexus. There are tutorials to get it up and runing in my sig. TTW requires some added work to get functional but there are many tutorals to get that functional. I would advise if you do TTW to run it for awhile by itself and experience what the game has to offer then go back and "enhance" the game as needed to your taste. This will be less complex to accomplish you will get to know the game better and in the end you would learn how to use FOMM and basic mod installations. Add one or two mods at a time first (wait for Sexout installation) perhaps a nude mod, some weapons mods etc get them working then add a few quest perhaps a companion (willow has supported mods for Sexout good companion for starter well developed) Slowly grow your mods list and experiences then after those have been worked and played for a while and you want to "enhance" the game more then add Sexout. At this point you will be very used to the process.

Or just get FNV and add sexout according to the tutorials In my sig and get a few mods that will fill the various fetishes you might have and enjoy. You can always wait for a Steam sale this holiday season and pick up FO3 then for even cheaper. Then explore the above options.

@ritualclarity

alright, that seems clear enough, thanks.

Im not really new to modding(not an expert either) so i think i can manage even without taking it slow(this is however my objective). One question though, you said ''if you want to add sex TWW and the TWW mod is required'' does this mean i have to have TWW, cause you also said that just FNV is enough at the bottom. Im guessing you mean if i want to play both FO3 and FNV i need TWW like the guy above(whose help is also appreciated dont feel down if im not expressive enough :P).

either way thanks

Archived