I love this community

Why I started this thread? Just to say why I really love to stay/read/contribute/moderate this site.

I did not find on internet, anywhere, a community like this one.

Good mods, great modders, people helping other people.

If you wish, use this thread to say why you like this site.

Kind regards to everybody.

I love how the people on this site are so polite, supportive, and friendly. Mostly. Way more so than other Skyrim mod sites. :-)

From time to time we have some "Drama Queens" or some people that are a little bit "harsh".

But also these people (and a few are my close friends) are really good people.

Guest endgameaddiction

That's because there isn't a community like LL anywhere else. The supporters and contribution to LL's patreon speak for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I was beginning to lose faith in this place, but there have been some people around here who have brought that hope back. And while I'm not fond with a lot of people around here, I'm trying to ignore that and not let it take away the fun I enjoy of being around here.

I don't deny it, and at some point in time I was distracted with all the nonsense from previous threads that served no purpose but spew hatred. Despite that some of the things I've said are true, and many of the things I've said have been pointless, it's just a waste of time and energy and one gets side tracked from what really matters around here.

I've always considered LL to be my home. And I would never want that to change, but I do feel like this place has gotten somewhat side tracked on what really matters. To me, I think the importance of a mod community is the fact of contributing by either helping a fellow LL member when they need it and put aside your "I know more than you, I'm better than you" attitude, or by enjoying what you work on and sharing it. If you want to. Sharing your work is never an obligation and should never feel like it. If one does it, it's because they are happy to share it with others and appreciate feedback and constructive criticism. If we slowly lose grasp of that (and we have) we start to lose what LL really stands for. And some may come to deny this, but I know for a fact I'm not the only one who seen this happen and continuing to happen.

Help a fellow LL member in need. Even if you may not completely provide an answer. I would rather come back to my post and see 50 posts than none. Even if most of them provide the same exact information, or even if the answer wasn't what I was looking for. It only shows how supportive members are and it shows people are ready to attack anyone's problems with answers. We've read people's reactions around here who have been speechless, but utterly grateful for the amount of support they've gotten where they do not get it anywhere else in the past. And perhaps that's because their used to that kind of treatment elsewhere and when they come here and get responses, it's like woah! am I dreaming? Things like that are what matter and make that difference as a community. If we hang on to that, our reputation as a mod community will only grow and continue to show the true colors of this place.

And the differences between opinions is something that is always going to collide. I think one as an adult can come to a conclusion on what is best for their needs.

If this is just nonsense, then ignore it. I am just speaking how I feel as I always have.

Read post, plaese

Yep sometime we "grasped" and forgot what LoversLab stands for. But these were exceptions.

Opinions will often collide. If they were not, then we will be bored.

And what you said is NOT nonsense. I really had good time reading it.

Thanks.

Agree to that CPU.

Way better, at the other site you actually need to think 10 times before you tell one modder about one bug.

It can be nice at Steam forum to. But there are some stupid people there. But way better here.

Post by endgameaddiction

That's because there isn't a community like LL anywhere else. The supporters and contribution to LL's patreon speak for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I was beginning to lose faith in this place, but there have been some people around here who have brought that hope back. And while I'm not fond with a lot of people around here, I'm trying to ignore that and not let it take away the fun I enjoy of being around here.

I don't deny it, and at some point in time I was distracted with all the nonsense from previous threads that served no purpose but spew hatred. Despite that some of the things I've said are true, and many of the things I've said have been pointless, it's just a waste of time and energy and one gets side tracked from what really matters around here.

I've always considered LL to be my home. And I would never want that to change, but I do feel like this place has gotten somewhat side tracked on what really matters. To me, I think the importance of a mod community is the fact of contributing by either helping a fellow LL member when they need it and put aside your "I know more than you, I'm better than you" attitude, or by enjoying what you work on and sharing it. If you want to. Sharing your work is never an obligation and should never feel like it. If one does it, it's because they are happy to share it with others and appreciate feedback and constructive criticism. If we slowly lose grasp of that (and we have) we start to lose what LL really stands for. And some may come to deny this, but I know for a fact I'm not the only one who seen this happen and continuing to happen.

Help a fellow LL member in need. Even if you may not completely provide an answer. I would rather come back to my post and see 50 posts than none. Even if most of them provide the same exact information, or even if the answer wasn't what I was looking for. It only shows how supportive members are and it shows people are ready to attack anyone's problems with answers. We've read people's reactions around here who have been speechless, but utterly grateful for the amount of support they've gotten where they do not get it anywhere else in the past. And perhaps that's because their used to that kind of treatment elsewhere and when they come here and get responses, it's like woah! am I dreaming? Things like that are what matter and make that difference as a community. If we hang on to that, our reputation as a mod community will only grow and continue to show the true colors of this place.

And the differences between opinions is something that is always going to collide. I think one as an adult can come to a conclusion on what is best for their needs.

If this is just nonsense, then ignore it. I am just speaking how I feel as I always have.

No you are correct.

My self I dont look at those angry posts/treads. But it happens.

This is one of those rare places on the web where people mostly get along well. I think that's because we don't have to hide who we are here. Bring up any of our fetishes on other sites and you're banned on the spot. Honesty is the only path to true friendship.

This is one of those rare places on the web where people mostly get along well. I think that's because we don't have to hide who we are here. Bring up any of our fetishes on other sites and you're banned on the spot. Honesty is the only path to true friendship.

"Honesty is the only path to true friendship"

That will be my new "What's on your mind". Thanks.

And I completely agree. Her ewe respect everybody and help everybody. Often also if we do not share the same fetish.

I mainly stick to the fun board but I've been able to solve nearly all of my gaming problems by reading around and asking here, which is fucking rare these days.

Not everyones on my favourite person list but in general I'd say this is one of the best forums around.

"Honesty is the only path to true friendship"

That will be my new "What's on your mind". Thanks.

And I completely agree. Her ewe respect everybody and help everybody. Often also if we do not share the same fetish.

That is actually true.

If some one tells their side of the thing straight forward and no mess around, then you can more easy respond properly.

I have some issues about some stuff here, but If i can help some one that ask for help, so will I gladly do that. If I know what the issue is.

It is not me that should judge any other.

If something is not proper and dont follow LL rules then it is moderators work.

I can't say I love this community as I don't like a lot of people on here, and I am sure there are a lot more that don't like me; but, as a whole, I think this site is fun. People need a place to freely express their own interests, and it's good that this site is lenient enough that the majority of the community gets to be happy.

If you ask for help on Steam forum you wont be banned DaleObni93

Even if you have Creature mods in your load order, but you are right there should be some moderators at Steam.

You will probable get one response from me that you should ask for help here instead.

Issue whit Steam and Nexus is that those 2 forums do have minor age, not 18 that is here.

They can be offended.

The few times I've ventured into the real-world fetish community, I've found the same thing. People are open and friendly and supportive. I think you're totally correct -- honesty is the only path to true friendship. At the very least, honesty is a prerequisite for healthy community.

I like this forum because it has the feel of being almost like a family, one based around a shared love of gaming. Like all family's we do have fallout's occassionally which is to be expected, but on the whole people here are friendly and willing to give advice when requested.

The few times I've ventured into the real-world fetish community, I've found the same thing. People are open and friendly and supportive. I think you're totally correct -- honesty is the only path to true friendship. At the very least, honesty is a prerequisite for healthy community.

It's the same thing with Hardcore Metal fans, some of the nicest friendliest people you will meet who respect your taste's.

At the very least, honesty is a prerequisite for healthy community.

I tend to disagree with you. I'd rather remain silent that pick up a fight by being honest to a person.

_____

Pretty much like others, mods here are good, modders are great, community is cool in general. There is a lot of different people here with different belief and modorators here try to keep this forum neat and clean from "hot topics" which end up screwing everything here.

Otherwise if you look a little you'll find almost everything needed to install your mods without problem. And some people here takes time to awnser your problems/questions which is nice.

I just hope it stays this way and we will have some great mod for the next fallout and the older games.

I wouldn't go as far and say that I "love" LL. But, it's great place and I have made a few friends here. Possible enemies as well :D

Enemies are future friends that you don't know yet enough.

I wouldn't go as far and say that I "love" LL. But, it's great place and I have made a few friends here. Possible enemies as well :D

Enemies are future friends that you don't know yet enough.

And friends are the future enemies. :D

At the very least, honesty is a prerequisite for healthy community.

I tend to disagree with you. I'd rather remain silent that pick up a fight by being honest to a person.

_____

Which is a crap long term policy.

Secondly there is a vast and yawning distance and difference between an opinion and an opinion based on and borne out by facts, whether those facts are pleasant or unpleasant. 

You don't grow by living in a hugbox.

If you expect advancement, you will require objective criticism.

Secondly, nothing requires a fight of any sort. You say your piece, you move on.