2 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Is there a way to only get/activate the follower part (dom/device scavenging ...) of the mod without all the random approach/enslave/sex part?

to make sure i am understanding what you are asking, you want the follower to find and equip items on the player, but dont want random people to approach for sex/enslavement?

if that is a yes, under follower you can set it so that followers block enslave/sex with random people. under vulnerabilities you can set everything to 0 which will make it so you are not vulnerable at all. if you dont want to have sex with the follower you can set the sex approach with them to 0% as well.

9 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

to make sure i am understanding what you are asking, you want the follower to find and equip items on the player, but dont want random people to approach for sex/enslavement?

if that is a yes, under follower you can set it so that followers block enslave/sex with random people. under vulnerabilities you can set everything to 0 which will make it so you are not vulnerable at all. if you dont want to have sex with the follower you can set the sex approach with them to 0% as well.

perfect, thank you!

On 4/7/2018 at 11:45 PM, Dust+ said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71063 This mod.

But I think no need to do anything about that. I just disable one option in Face Light Plus MCM and now all works fine.

-----

By the way. I tested last official version DEC. Does the game with follower get random time? Or how it works?

I asked follower to play, she tied me up, I waited something like 1 day and still she didn't want to untie.

I didn't make any changes to that bondage game since the discussion about times came up. It's still random, the game rolls a dice and determines if they will let you out per dialogue attempt.

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Somehow my follower never finds an dd item. Too heavy script maybe?

when i have that issue it is usually after i recruit them. to solve that i reset the mod detections. it is located under the settings tab near the bottom. after doing that they usually find items. a reccomended mod to use to be fairly sure that they will find items is Cursed loot. it has a setting to increase DD item drop rates to 100%. when i loot bodies and containers, if there is a DD item in the container or on the body i leave it. then check the console about 5 to 10 sec. later to see if they are finding the items i leave behind. i have found there is atleast one area in skyrim that followers never find any items. that is the little bandit camp just outside whiterun that had the horse and cart at it. not sure why, but they dont find anything on bodies or in containers there, and on a rare occasion they wont find anything at the small tower on the way up to bleak falls barrow.

10 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

when i have that issue it is usually after i recruit them. to solve that i reset the mod detections. it is located under the settings tab near the bottom. after doing that they usually find items. a reccomended mod to use to be fairly sure that they will find items is Cursed loot. it has a setting to increase DD item drop rates to 100%. when i loot bodies and containers, if there is a DD item in the container or on the body i leave it. then check the console about 5 to 10 sec. later to see if they are finding the items i leave behind. i have found there is atleast one area in skyrim that followers never find any items. that is the little bandit camp just outside whiterun that had the horse and cart at it. not sure why, but they dont find anything on bodies or in containers there, and on a rare occasion they wont find anything at the small tower on the way up to bleak falls barrow.

Thanks. Problem with Cursd Loot is, that it kills my existing saves.

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Whenever i install CL and make a save and try to reload that save the game crashes. CL works only with brand new lvl 0 chars.

does it still break a new save, or just one that is in progress? it is always a good idea to start a new save when adding any new mods to the game. usually updating will be fine, unless the creator says to start a new save

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Somehow my followers says that the player is already tied up when she finds an item, but the player wears no DDs and the follower doesn''t equip anything in that dialogue.

i have found this to be common with some of the new DD collars, such as the ones that match the new catsuits added in with DD 4.0

On 4/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:
On 4/13/2018 at 3:27 PM, xyzxyz said:

Somehow my follower never finds an dd item. Too heavy script maybe?

when i have that issue it is usually after i recruit them. to solve that i reset the mod detections. it is located under the settings tab near the bottom. after doing that they usually find items.

when i loot bodies and containers, if there is a DD item in the container or on the body i leave it. then check the console about 5 to 10 sec. later to see if they are finding the items i leave behind. i have found there is atleast one area in skyrim that followers never find any items. that is the little bandit camp just outside whiterun that had the horse and cart at it. not sure why, but they dont find anything on bodies or in containers there, and on a rare occasion they wont find anything at the small tower on the way up to bleak falls barrow.

The player needs to open the container for a follower to find specific items, as the follower doesn't actually open any containers themselves unless the player manually tell them to. Only some types of items are found by the follower unless you turn "Unknown follower found items" to ON in the MCM follower tab, then it should detect any DD item with the DD keyword.

After the player opens any container with a DD item (doesn't matter if the item was put there by the player or if it appears from a mod), there should be debug stating that the item was found in the console or papyrus log, after a slight delay from the time the container was opened.

There is one minor bug that I thought I fixed but maybe not, where followers will not find items in certain areas of the overworld. These should be areas in the middle of nowhere, not near any buildings or towns, or camps. Thought I fixed this bug but it's possible I never did.

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Whenever i install CL and make a save and try to reload that save the game crashes. CL works only with brand new lvl 0 chars.

I never figured out what causes this bug in general. For me Maria's eden causes this same bug, I cannot load any save I make after installing the mod with an exception: I can get past the problem a bit by disabling a bunch of other mods and starting a new save, but never got far on those saves because I have to uninstall too many mods to make it worth the effort, for all I know those saves are doomed to die but I never got far enough to notice.

Wish skyrim would tell us more about why the game crashed...

5 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:
16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Somehow my followers says that the player is already tied up when she finds an item, but the player wears no DDs and the follower doesn''t equip anything in that dialogue.

i have found this to be common with some of the new DD collars, such as the ones that match the new catsuits added in with DD 4.0

Could be a broken scripted item... some items won't appear on the player but will still count for detection because the broken script is still worn by the player, just invisible.

Some mods have solutions to try to fix this, not sure if any of them still work with DD 4.0 though, maybe cursed loot free me keyword? I think the DDi support thread would have a solution to this. You can tell if such an item is actually on the player if you dump all of the player's inventory in container then open console and type "player.inventory" it should list all the item the player can wear and if they are worn, there should always be one hidden DDi item on the player (needed for device hider I think), but if you see more than just the one you have a broken script.

Or you could post your papyrus log and I can double check what's going on.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Some mods have solutions to try to fix this, not sure if any of them still work with DD 4.0 though, maybe cursed loot free me keyword? I think the DDi support thread would have a solution to this. You can tell if such an item is actually on the player if you dump all of the player's inventory in container then open console and type "player.inventory" it should list all the item the player can wear and if they are worn, there should always be one hidden DDi item on the player (needed for device hider I think), but if you see more than just the one you have a broken script.

Or you could post your papyrus log and I can double check what's going on.

the times i see it happen is very rare. maybe 1 out of 20 times but when it does happen i use the player.additem to add the collar to find out which one it was, it is one of the new ebonite collars that is just a recolor of the rubber collar found via the items in a container. some times it happens after an item is removed, other times it is after a fight, and once it happened in the fort near the vigilants hall. and the device hider is xx0f40c. that is the only one i know not to remove. i think the scripts on the new rubber collars are off a bit, not sure what is causing it though. as is the first person view of the new catsuits and gloves are all black instead of being the right color, but that is something for DD to fix

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried a new follower and she finds items now.  My DD integration and Expansion is an old version, could that cause trouble?

Did the old follower show up in the follower selection drop down menu in the MCM?

If not, your old follower was just not detected by DEC as a follower. You can force DEC to detect them with the manual detection button.

Otherwise, I need a papyrus log of the old follower not finding stuff to be sure, but I doubt DDi/x 3.3 was an issue...

I am not really complaining LOL   hERES THE THING , my character got cold cocked by a bandit ftom behind went into bleed out (DAYMOL + SEXLAB DEFEAT) while in bleedout her followerers took down the bandit howecer (DEFEAT) found another aggresor to assault my toon , A RABBIT !!  25 % into the assault her followers kill the rabbit but not before the RABBIT !!! SOLD HER TO SOME BANDITS AT LOST NIGHT HIDEOUT (DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE , SD+)  SOLD INTO SLAVERY BY A RABBIT MAN SKYRIM IS BRUTAL     LOL

5 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

I am not really complaining LOL   hERES THE THING , my character got cold cocked by a bandit ftom behind went into bleed out (DAYMOL + SEXLAB DEFEAT) while in bleedout her followerers took down the bandit howecer (DEFEAT) found another aggresor to assault my toon , A RABBIT !!  25 % into the assault her followers kill the rabbit but not before the RABBIT !!! SOLD HER TO SOME BANDITS AT LOST NIGHT HIDEOUT (DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE , SD+)  SOLD INTO SLAVERY BY A RABBIT MAN SKYRIM IS BRUTAL     LOL

there is something scarier then being sold by a rabbit, watching a zombie chicken kill a dragon

Hi. A potential little glitch here, Carlotta Valentia is added by DEC as a follower automatically(Happens to Hadvar to but it doesn't affect him at all in terms of dialogue). That on its own is a DEC issue, which I dealt with temporarily by manually clearing my follower list through DEC's MCM. Although DEC could be more picky in terms of whom it adds.

Part two concerns SLEN. Said NPC greets me like we're married- Her default dialogue without ever having talked to her before, has changed to "Yes my love?", "Life in Skyrim is harsh but at least we have each other" and so on... Then when I remove her from DEC's list, that stops(So this issue is relevant enough to bring up here) but she also never greets using her unique lines about her troubles with Mikael ETC and reverts to generic NPC dialogue, she stops even talking about her wares. Just Hmm, Yes, Good Bye that sort of thing.

As I'm not sure what to make of all of this, I brought it up at SLEN's discussion and obviously here as well.

Any ideas?

4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

there is something scarier then being sold by a rabbit, watching a zombie chicken kill a dragon

9 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Things like that may have not originally been planned for by those mods' respective authors, but I'd definitely hate to see them "Fixed" in any way :33 They could be considered Easter Eggs of LL mods. Or... Easter Bunnies.

Yeah no that was a terrible pun, I feel bad.

36 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Hi. A potential little glitch here, Carlotta Valentia is added by DEC as a follower automatically(Happens to Hadvar to but it doesn't affect him at all in terms of dialogue). That on its own is a DEC issue, which I dealt with temporarily by manually clearing my follower list through DEC's MCM. Although DEC could be more picky in terms of whom it adds.

Part two concerns SLEN. Said NPC greets me like we're married- Her default dialogue without ever having talked to her before, has changed to "Yes my love?", "Life in Skyrim is harsh but at least we have each other" and so on... Then when I remove her from DEC's list, that stops(So this issue is relevant enough to bring up here) but she also never greets using her unique lines about her troubles with Mikael ETC and reverts to generic NPC dialogue, she stops even talking about her wares. Just Hmm, Yes, Good Bye that sort of thing.

As I'm not sure what to make of all of this, I brought it up at SLEN's discussion and obviously here as well.

Any ideas?

ok not sure if this will help or not but you could check the relationship rank she has with you

"getrelationshiprank 14" is the console command with her already selected in console

if it returns a rank other than 0 something has changed it (4 is lover).

46 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

She's at 4, while I believe she should be at 0. At least the first time you talk to her. Any way to find what changed her? So far all other NPCs including ones affected by the same mods that she is(For example SLEN), have no such issues. I also found out that if I just keep talking to her and exit dialogue, eventually she goes back to her normal lines including unique ones and stops treating me as a lover. That's regardless of DEC seeing her as a follower or not, so this has nothing to do with DEC improperly listing some NPCs as followers(Which in turn could be caused by the same mod that is responsible for erroneously changing relation levels with Carlotta).

I wonder if mods affecting NPC auto greet distance, PC detection(For sneaking and normal, reducing their view angle to keep it realistic) and other attributes of NPC interactions(Like a mod removing the "Stupid Dog" spam) can somehow cause this indirectly. They are the only ones I've changed in my set up and I'm out of other ideas. I'm inclined to believe such mods may be responsible for reducing NPC to NPC greets and dialogues actually, I've noticed they've become much sparser after installing those mods.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

She's at 4, while I believe she should be at 0. At least the first time you talk to her. Any way to find what changed her? So far all other NPCs including ones affected by the same mods that she is(For example SLEN), have no such issues. I also found out that if I just keep talking to her and exit dialogue, eventually she goes back to her normal lines including unique ones and stops treating me as a lover. That's regardless of DEC seeing her as a follower or not, so this has nothing to do with DEC improperly listing some NPCs as followers(Which in turn could be caused by the same mod that is responsible for erroneously changing relation levels with Carlotta).

I wonder if mods affecting NPC auto greet distance, PC detection(For sneaking and normal, reducing their view angle to keep it realistic) and other attributes of NPC interactions(Like a mod removing the "Stupid Dog" spam) can somehow cause this indirectly. They are the only ones I've changed in my set up and I'm out of other ideas. I'm inclined to believe such mods may be responsible for reducing NPC to NPC greets and dialogues actually, I've noticed they've become much sparser after installing those mods.

yes she should be at 0 when you talk to her initially.  i have no clue how to find which mod changed her.  if you really want to you can use the console to fix this.

open console and select her. the use console command "setrelationshiprank 14 0" which will set her relationshiprank with the player to 0.  not sure if this will actually

"stick" though, it depends on whether a mod deliberately changed that rank or not, and whether it would just do it the one time or if it will do it again.

using TES5Edit may (or may not) help find what caused this.

one thing you can do to check to see if a mod made a change to her base record is to use TES5Edit to check which mods affect her specifically.

to do so open TES5Edit with your whole load order, wait for background loader to finish, then expand Skyrim.esm.  Non-Player Character (Actor), and

select her specific record.  you should have an information window on the right side that lists every mod that changes her.  if you click the "view" tab

on the rights side it will show mods that have made certain changes to her. if you click the "referenced by" tab it will list all mods that reference her

(USLEEP has 4 references alone).

hope the information helps

3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Things like that may have not originally been planned for by those mods' respective authors, but I'd definitely hate to see them "Fixed" in any way :33 They could be considered Easter Eggs of LL mods. Or... Easter Bunnies.

Yeah no that was a terrible pun, I feel bad.

the zombie chicken was caused when serana revived a chicken that had been killed by said dragon, and the chicken went and killed the dragon. this happened before i started with LL mods

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

depending on relationship rank, people who have a relationship above, what you set it at (default is 3) can be considered as a follower who can and sometimes will approach the player for sex. so if carlotta is at 4, and you havent changed the default to 5 (only active follower) then DEC can use her as a pseudo follower for approaches. i have had DEC choose Ysolda over Lydia (active follower) while i was heading to dragonsreach to turn in a bounty quest. and if i remember right, helping carlotta with her bard problem moves her to atleast rank 3. Ysolda gets moved to 3 or 4 after getting the mammoth tusk.