1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

Are we talking about how a gagged player is supposed to go "Mmm!" or "MMff-MM" (there are choices sometimes)?

It's freaking annoying just before sexlab, because standing there makes aggressor await a response,

and breaking it off

causes (ysolda anyway) to say

"goodbye. and if you happen to see...tell him I said hello".

Much better: Aggressor says "Come here" which is hot, makes player melt and step forward (or grunt involuntarily)

and sexlab begins.

This is just about the most piddly thing I've ever pointed out, but as long as people are mentioning it, I am as well.

If you mean that sometimes the dialogue hangs, such that the player has already decided to say something, follower might even respond, but then nothing happens for like 30 seconds, I've seen that (rarely) in the last several version but haven't pinned down yet if it even has anything to do with DEC much less how to fix it. Haven't even seen it recently, except with one dialogue where I found the problem would always happen and I've fixed it already.

"how a gagged player is supposed to go "Mmm!" or "MMff-MM" (there are choices sometimes)?" isn't specific enough for me to know what dialogue you're talking about, most of the 'player is gagged' responses sound like "Mmphh" because there's not much else the player can say, it gets used everywhere. You'll want to include the follower dialogue that lead into the gagged response for me to have an idea of where that gagged dialogue is.

19 minutes ago, Verstort said:

If you mean that sometimes the dialogue hangs, such that the player has already decided to say something, follower might even respond, but then nothing happens for like 30 seconds, I've seen that (rarely) in the last several version but haven't pinned down yet if it even has anything to do with DEC much less how to fix it. Haven't even seen it recently, except with one dialogue where I found the problem would always happen and I've fixed it already.

"how a gagged player is supposed to go "Mmm!" or "MMff-MM" (there are choices sometimes)?" isn't specific enough for me to know what dialogue you're talking about, most of the 'player is gagged' responses sound like "Mmphh" because there's not much else the player can say, it gets used everywhere. You'll want to include the follower dialogue that lead into the gagged response for me to have an idea of where that gagged dialogue is.

Please don't mind my details, which I'm only providing because that's what I'm supposed to do.

If your mod (and only your mod) wants sex, it shouldn't care what player has to say anyhow.

It specifically goes to the "I'm horny, let's do it" chain of dialogue.

IN A Perfect scenario: Player has nothing to say, the aggressor Knows this (Or doesn't care), and things proceed normally.

If player (the real player) wants to talk to the NPC, there are ways

And a suggestion, an Mmmf-of-assent  answer that is less ambiguous, such as "MMMf (Yes, my master)" would be nice and would single out your response from all other mods' responses. Bottom line, there should never be a required response to "mmf", in my uhm, hmm.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

Sorry but you'll need to be more specific about where that dialogue shows up. There are now lots of generic gagged responses from the player (guessing you meant the player says it) and I'm not sure exactly which one you're talking about.

Can I get a chain of dialogues leading to it, or where it should be?

Edit: I should explain: there is no fast way to search dialogue in the dialogue trees of a mod in Creation kit, its a very limited program. Slow and cumbersome to search through all dialogue in DEC.

it is from when a follower finds an already equipped item type. the lines are: ...., "shakes head", and "mmm?" it appears anywhere from 20 min to several hours after a new play through.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

it is from when a follower finds an already equipped item type. the lines are: ...., "shakes head", and "mmm?" it appears anywhere from 20 min to several hours after a new play through.

Looking at that section of the tree, you should get a "Mnn?" if the player is gagged (DD) follower thinks player sub >= 3. There are two (only, thought there were more) for if the follower has keys and if they don't to unlock you.

There is no "mmm?" from "There was some more bondage back there you missed." or "I found this dog collar back there... ", and only just realized those were the only two that have a gagged version, need to make more. Assuming you meant the "Mnn?" dialogue.

These conditions looks pretty simple, surprised they would dissapear on you. Will do some testing to see if I find a problem with them.

Edit: Yep, problem seen, working.

The real problem here is just a lack of variety, only a small subset of available dialogue. Will work on it tomorrow when I have time hopefully.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Looking at that section of the tree, you should get a "Mnn?" if the player is gagged (DD) follower thinks player sub >= 3. There are two (only, thought there were more) for if the follower has keys and if they don't to unlock you.

There is no "mmm?" from "There was some more bondage back there you missed." or "I found this dog collar back there... ", and only just realized those were the only two that have a gagged version, need to make more. Assuming you meant the "Mnn?" dialogue.

These conditions looks pretty simple, surprised they would dissapear on you. Will do some testing to see if I find a problem with them.

Edit: Yep, problem seen, working.

The real problem here is just a lack of variety, only a small subset of available dialogue. Will work on it tomorrow when I have time hopefully.

srry about the error it is the mnn? that i was talking about. the only time that crde should throw an error about changing an item is if it is a quest item ie the dcur slave collar or the dcur curse collar, or even the slav belt.

and ty for looking into the problem.

got some questions for you, if you dont set the follower approach to find missed items, what does it use to equip items? is it based on the device item sliders? also do those veriables set in the devices sliders effect the choice of item the follower equips? the reason i asked the third question is, even setting all those sliders to 10, i mostly see gags or belts. or is there something in the back ground that isnt seen.

2 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

got some questions for you, if you dont set the follower approach to find missed items, what does it use to equip items? is it based on the device item sliders? also do those veriables set in the devices sliders effect the choice of item the follower equips? the reason i asked the third question is, even setting all those sliders to 10, i mostly see gags or belts. or is there something in the back ground that isnt seen.

Yes, if items aren't found by the follower in containers, then items are generated from a random roll based on slider values for the item approach. This is still true if a follower finds an item to put on themselves.

If you want to see the rolling numbers, DEC publishes the numbers in the console right before the approach, assuming debug is turned on. I'm not sure why you would get more gags than others, but belt is often added to plugs, even though they are rolled as separate. You can only really fix this by lowering belt chance to lower than normal, need to fix it.

There is one or two dialogues where the follower puts items on the player based on the dialogue's random appearance, and ignores that the follower found a specific item that was pre-chosen and use its own dialogue specific items. Rare dialogues shouldn't affect the chances too much though, wouldn't surprise me if some users haven't even found those dialogues.

PS no work done today, kitchen renovation went south

26 minutes ago, moose1 said:

What is supposed to happen if you strike your follower? I never managed to get the dialogue.

They confront you after combat ends. You are given a (in need of expanding) small variety of dialogue options, where if the follower is not frustrated enough and player doesn't act like a dick, nothing happens. Otherwise you can get gagged or armbound by the follower.

The follower has to be a DEC recognized follower, if they appear as a follower in the DEC MCM follower tab, then they should be detected. If they don't show up there its because you aren't 'close enough yet' to your follower, or the follower is a different type than vanilla follower system. You can get around these with the manual follower add button in the follower tab.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Yes, if items aren't found by the follower in containers, then items are generated from a random roll based on slider values for the item approach. This is still true if a follower finds an item to put on themselves.

If you want to see the rolling numbers, DEC publishes the numbers in the console right before the approach, assuming debug is turned on. I'm not sure why you would get more gags than others, but belt is often added to plugs, even though they are rolled as separate. You can only really fix this by lowering belt chance to lower than normal, need to fix it.

There is one or two dialogues where the follower puts items on the player based on the dialogue's random appearance, and ignores that the follower found a specific item that was pre-chosen and use its own dialogue specific items. Rare dialogues shouldn't affect the chances too much though, wouldn't surprise me if some users haven't even found those dialogues.

PS no work done today, kitchen renovation went south

no worries.

as for the only time i get a different follower dialog and a different item is when i get the "what do...." line, with the follower saying "shut up a min while i get this setup. there the gag should keep you from nagging me" or something similar to that last part.

this may be a bug, but may not be one, when loading a save with or with out any follower DEC, after doing the refresh mods, forgets what followers you have and/or had. the way i have fixed it is to readd the follower to the list manually.

43 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

this may be a bug, but may not be one, when loading a save with or with out any follower DEC, after doing the refresh mods, forgets what followers you have and/or had. the way i have fixed it is to readd the follower to the list manually.

Known behavior. I put follower resetting in the mods reset function, but I've myself gotten bored with my followers getting reset every save load if I want mods reset left on. Moving it to a separate button is on my todo list.

This version should have enough dialogue variety with gagged player being approached by follower with an item, still could use some more but should be enough for now.

This version also fixes followers being reset all the time, there's now just a reset follower button in the follower tab.

Otherwise, small chances to MCM and random dialogue changes, and continuation of work on player->follower dialogue.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.13 Testing).7z

Edit: Oh yeah, this requires a save clean

19 hours ago, Verstort said:

This version should have enough dialogue variety with gagged player being approached by follower with an item, still could use some more but should be enough for now.

This version also fixes followers being reset all the time, there's now just a reset follower button in the follower tab.

Otherwise, small chances to MCM and random dialogue changes, and continuation of work on player->follower dialogue.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.13 Testing).7z

Edit: Oh yeah, this requires a save clean

not sure if it was intentional or not in .12, but the interval timer was set to 12 sec as a default. would it be possible to set its default to 30 seconds?*

also not sure how the interval timer works with relation to entering and exiting combat. does the timer reset to 0 and then start running again? or is it that the timer stops, then resumes with the remaining time until an event? if it is the former, is it possible to be changed to the latter?

* havent tested .13 as of writing this post since i have just downloaded it >.<

edit: may have found a bug. the gag dialogs are working now, as are the new lines from the unfinished dialogs, however using a new game start, gags that are being found are not getting the "what do you have in mind" dialog option. so they are not being equipped.

On 2/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

edit: may have found a bug. the gag dialogs are working now, as are the new lines from the unfinished dialogs, however using a new game start, gags that are being found are not getting the "what do you have in mind" dialog option. so they are not being equipped.

My bad, forgot to test a certain change I made on a whim, broke most of follower item approach actually...

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.14 Testing).7z

17 minutes ago, Verstort said:

My bad, forgot to test a certain change I made on a whim, broke most of follower item approach actually...

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.14 Testing).7z

thats cool, i do like what you did under the unfinished dialog part of the mod. namely the different parts attached to the gag speech like adding in the <3 , the (struggle) where the follower will either add more items, or free you and then the 3rd option that  occasionly appeared and cant remember what it did.

35 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Small suggestion : add a way to exclude specific followers from dialogues.  I'm having Meeko (a dog) as a "sub-follower" but Deviously Enslaved doesn't consider dogs and Meeko occasionally comes to talk to me about devices or wanting to fuck :neutral:

It just never occured to me to check the race of a follower, I think I thought dogs were considered separate since vanilla had a 1 follower limit which didn't include dogs.

I'll see about fixing it.

Edit: great... there are 4 vanilla dog races: DogRace, DA03BarbasDogRace, DogCompanionRace, MG07DogRace

Wonder if meeko is 1 or 3....

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

It just never occured to me to check the race of a follower, I think I thought dogs were considered separate since vanilla had a 1 follower limit which didn't include dogs.

I'll see about fixing it.

Edit: great... there are 4 vanilla dog races: DogRace, DA03BarbasDogRace, DogCompanionRace, MG07DogRace

Wonder if meeko is 1 or 3....

according to the Ck Meeko is #3 DogCompanionRace

34 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

according to the Ck Meeko is #3 DogCompanionRace

It's fine, I decided it wasn't that much more effort to make the follower exclusion workaround instead.

It covers some other edge cases I haven't thought of, including giving users the ability to block any follower for any reason.

This version only has a small change to stop DEC from interfering with Captured Dreams VIP quest.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.16 Testing).7z

As a reminder to everyone, In the future, if you find a bug with mod compatibility between DEC and another mod, please bring the bug to me first, do not bother the author of the other mod with the problem. In almost all cases, DEC is the offending/interfering mod, and it is DEC's responsibility to fix compatibility bugs.

@Verstort please note i have not tested .16 yet before making this post so what i am suggesting may already be in the mod. is it possible to add in a lockout for when enslaved via CD? i have had it happen that, very rarely, while either a property slave or a relationship slave in CD, that CRDE ran an enslave event and had it ignore the slave collars from CD. i am fairly sure that both have the quest item keyword on them, but i maybe wrong. i do know that crde, while using SLAV blocks all non follower, enslave/sex approaches. it ignores the follower sex/item approaches, which is fine, since it cant replace the quest items.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Verstort please note i have not tested .16 yet before making this post so what i am suggesting may already be in the mod. is it possible to add in a lockout for when enslaved via CD? i have had it happen that, very rarely, while either a property slave or a relationship slave in CD, that CRDE ran an enslave event and had it ignore the slave collars from CD. i am fairly sure that both have the quest item keyword on them, but i maybe wrong. i do know that crde, while using SLAV blocks all non follower, enslave/sex approaches. it ignores the follower sex/item approaches, which is fine, since it cant replace the quest items.

Weird, DEC is set to keep player enslaved lvl 2 while the player is a CDx slave, you should only get sex approach not enslave.

Here try this, uses factions instead of the quest. Haven't tested yet. Don't forget to mods reset if its off

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.17 Testing).7z

Edit: Yes I'll add a lockout so you can stop DEC entirely too, but that takes longer to put in, try this first.

8 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Weird, DEC is set to keep player enslaved lvl 2 while the player is a CDx slave, you should only get sex approach not enslave.

Here try this, uses factions instead of the quest. Haven't tested yet. Don't forget to mods reset if its off

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.17 Testing).7z

Edit: Yes I'll add a lockout so you can stop DEC entirely too, but that takes longer to put in, try this first.

i will try it out and let you know. the attempts where from .10 and a few before that. it did attempt to do it again in .12 but failed due to having a follower. .12 was the last time i had a property slave and relationship slave playthroughs  in CD.

will followers still do their approach while the lockout is in place or will it block that as well?