18 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

OK " 'zazkeywordeffectrefresh' is not loading, ", or clicking the Deviously etc MCM menu crashes instantly, or (instead of loading, I went coc qasmoke) the deviously-enslaved-mcm-menu-selection doesn't appear.

the zazkeywordeffectrefresh is pretty much where I am right now this exact second, but since the game is not running, maybe it'll fix itself when I restart it.

I doubt it, but nicer things have been known to happen.

EDiting...OK now it won't load at all.

I asked "Pdtwrapper" why and it won't load the save (yet) , and wants me to know that a name cannot begin with an equals-sign.

see attached

name.JPG

disembodied voices: Did I do a cleen-save? Well no, uh You've got to do a clean save!!

Yah I know but you said it was the same, so

<snip> Clean save!

Yeah OK

I can't make heads or tails of this.

Crashing on MCM opening? Never seen that before. Name starting with '='? no variables in DEC start with such a character...

I haven't the slightest why that one keyword doesn't load for some users, are you using a really old version of ZAP? Probably not, so why would it show up?

Assuming Yeah Ok to mean it works fine after the save clean, otherwise pass me the save and skse and I'll take a look.

OK here's the down+dirty

It worked before, now it do not.

New game, no MCM selection for this mod

And all that other stuff was supposed to have been helpful, so nevermind.

I'll, uh, downgrade

O, um zaz 8.0+, but I'm downgrading that too, to 7.0 (in fact I'll do that first)

28 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

OK here's the down+dirty

It worked before, now it do not.

New game, no MCM selection for this mod

And all that other stuff was supposed to have been helpful, so nevermind.

I'll, uh, downgrade

O, um zaz 8.0+, but I'm downgrading that too, to 7.0 (in fact I'll do that first)

Papyrus log?

I've been testing new game all day, was never a problem. New game breaking within 60 seconds was normal, but MCM always popped up.

I use 8.0, haven't gotten around to 8.0+, but again, if you're getting that error your game is in a place that makes no sense. Pretty sure 8.0+ is an addon to 8.0, you didn't install 8.0+ without 8.0 did you?

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Papyrus log?

I've been testing new game all day, was never a problem. New game breaking within 60 seconds was normal, but MCM always popped up.

I use 8.0, haven't gotten around to 8.0+, but again, if you're getting that error your game is in a place that makes no sense. Pretty sure 8.0+ is an addon to 8.0, you didn't install 8.0+ without 8.0 did you?

I know that 13.13.9 works perfectly using zaz 8.0 (the one I have now) and 13.13.11 won't work at all (it never shows up in MCM)

8.0+ was "zaz animation pack + uunp hdt v8.0.7z" 585,838KB, the new one I just installed is "Zaz animation pack UNP v8.0.[2017.11.19].7z 385,866 kb"

I had to type all that by hand so I might have missed something.

TLDR:

13.13.9 works for me

13.13.11 was DOA, it never started, killed a nice game, and would not load on a new game.

zaz.JPG

23 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I know that 13.13.9 works perfectly using zaz 8.0 (the one I have now) and 13.13.11 won't work at all (it never shows up in MCM)

8.0+ was "zaz animation pack + uunp hdt v8.0.7z" 585,838KB, the new one I just installed is "Zaz animation pack UNP v8.0.[2017.11.19].7z 385,866 kb"

I had to type all that by hand so I might have missed something.

TLDR:

13.13.9 works for me

13.13.11 was DOA, it never started, killed a nice game, and would not load on a new game.

zaz.JPG

So I tried installing 11 directly on my machine, since I play with a live build environment, and .11 was missing several files, that was the issue. Papyrus log says it all.

Need to recompile some files first before I re-upload

Here you go:

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.12 Testing).7z

1 minute ago, Verstort said:

So I tried installing 11 directly on my machine, since I play with an ever updating save, and .11 was missing several files, that was the issue. Papyrus log says it all.

Need to recompile some files first before I re-upload

Thanks.

I'm not sure, but is there some way you could check the SD+ enslavement lockout?

My game tonight totally ignored it and Sanguine enslaved me and put cuffs on that couldn't be removed by anything anywhere, even

after the slavery session was over.

They weren't just unremoveable, they didn't exist, according to all things skyrim (But I could see them).

Anyhow if sanguine had never enslaved player this bug wouldn't have been found.

If you see this with no logs attached, I'm still editing this.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

JContainers.log

skse.log

2 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I'm not sure, but is there some way you could check the SD+ enslavement lockout?

My game tonight totally ignored it and Sanguine enslaved me and put cuffs on that couldn't be removed by anything anywhere, even

after the slavery session was over.

They weren't just unremoveable, they didn't exist, according to all things skyrim (But I could see them).

Anyhow if sanguine had never enslaved player this bug wouldn't have been found.

If you see this with no logs attached, I'm still editing this.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

JContainers.log

skse.log

I think there's a save log missing, log 2 ends at 07:28:01 and log 1 begins at 07:42:19, log 2 ends without the player being SD enslaved, and log 1 begins with player already SD enslaved. That part, where the player becomes SD enslaved, is the part I was most interested in. I scanned 1/0 but didn't see anything too odd (other than an error I've never seen before but might be irrelivant)

Assuming that save is lost, can you explain in greater detail what happened? SD lock is designed to stop DEC from doing anything while SD is active, meaning no sex approaches or enslavement approaches. SD lockout doesn't make DEC stop SD from starting under all cases, its only to stop DEC from starting SD through DEC dialogue. Looks like it was working fine until 9:05 when the SD lock disappears, is that because you were no longer enslaved or is the player still enslaved at that point?

Looks like SD tries to remove SD items at around 9:10

[02/17/2018 - 09:10:37AM] [SD] Removing Sanguine Items

ahhhh this might be a problem

[02/17/2018 - 09:10:38AM] [SD] clearing device string: LegCuffs
[02/17/2018 - 09:10:38AM] [SD] clearing device keyword: [Keyword <zad_DeviousLegCuffs (09003DF8)>]
[02/17/2018 - 09:10:38AM] ERROR: Property HardcoreEffects not found on zadconfig. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[alias PlayerEventAlias on quest WD_AliasQuest (22015608)].WD_eventWornVibrate.Filter() - "WD_eventWornVibrate.psc" Line 16
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 157
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[02/17/2018 - 09:10:38AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
	[alias PlayerEventAlias on quest WD_AliasQuest (22015608)].WD_eventWornVibrate.Filter() - "WD_eventWornVibrate.psc" Line 16
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 157
	[zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138

I think I remember SkyrimLL saying he hasn't upgraded SD to use DDi4 yet, if you're using DDi4 you might not want to use SD+ right now, or revert to DDi3.3 for the mean time (although you lose some save stuff)

I'm not an expert at removing borken DD devices, you could try installing Cursed loot and using her debug function "Free me!" to get rid of them, or, I think captured dreams had a function for removing all DD items but it probably only works on DD3.3 items since Captured Dreams isn't updating to 4.0 right now.

I think the old solution to removing those kinds of items was to take all of the items you want to keep, put them in a chest/barrel, so that the player is naked except for quest items and offending items, then open console, select the player and type "unequipall" followed by "removeallitems" Doesn't seem to work anymore.

Maybe try asking around in the SD support thread, I doubt you're the first user to have stuck SD items and if there's a solution its probably there.

Edit: oh you already posted in his thread and he answered that they are supposed to do that...

And those see-through bindings are part of his dreamworld... DEC has no control over that. If the player is enslaved through some other mod and go to sleep and sanguine ignores other mods, that on SD.

Longtime playing with all versions of mod now have only 2 sugestions: list of followers has some limit, no function to reload, cant see\add\manipulate any new follower. :wearing any device not from DCUR prevent any enslavement attempt, my PC like wirst devices from DDE or ShoutLAV and is bored from no interest to her.

22 minutes ago, crococat said:

Longtime playing with all versions of mod now have only 2 sugestions:

list of followers has some limit, no function to reload, cant see\add\manipulate any new follower.

wearing any device not from DCUR prevent any enslavement attempt, my PC like wirst devices from DDE or ShoutLAV and is bored from no interest to her.

Kinda confused, are you saying you want the followers list to have an upper limit, or that you have reached the upper limit? I wasn't aware that formlists could have limits, so I'll assume the later. Do you want a limit because its too hard to see all of your followers in the list on screen?

You can reset the previous follower list by reseting mods detection in the debug menu, I should have written that somewhere but it's kinda the "reset DEC's memory" button at this point. You should be able to turn the button off, then on, and after mods rechecking is done the follower list should be much shorter (empty or just the people around the player)

I don't know why DDE or ShoutLAV items would stop approaches. You don't get approached for enslavement when the player is already enslaved or is wearing items that cannot and should not be removed. As I cannot start enslavement mods that remove items blindly, I just blanket stop re-enslavement to other mods in those cases. Maybe I should revisit this, checking which mod enslavements keep the items in mind.

Sex approaches being blocked is usually only because the player is wearing a blocking gag and blocking chastity items. What kind of rape can an NPC do to the player without orifices? I imagine it is rather difficult to force someone to give you a hand job, although I might be open to boob jobs being added back in, will see.

If you want to know exactly why you aren't getting approaches while wearing DDe or Shout items, you can look in your console to see if the debug gives a reason, or post your log here and I'll take a look.

@Verstort

got a question, in the last test update .12, did you find and get working the ability for followers to change items that are equipped with new ones? ie pc wearing black eboinite arm cuffs being replaced with red ebonite arm cuffs. if you did get it working thank you for that one fix :smile: now the followers can play dress up the DB lol.

if you didnt get it working then Lydia just figured out why she has keys and how to use them, which would still mean she can play dress up the DB.

edit: it looks like the changing of items only works with vanilla followers ie the housecarls. i tried it out with Leah from DCUR and she doesnt seem able to change items for others of the same type.

I'm running into an issue where I have started getting a pop up notification stating;

[CRDE] zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?

I'm running v13.12.5, clean save that's never used another version of DEC before, or the original DE mod (which was what came up in search results when I searched for that file). The first time I noticed it happened, it would pop up, I'd hit okay (knowing that I did, indeed, have ZAZ installed), and it would disappear for a minute or two before popping up again. When restarting both the game and my computer didn't help, nor did re-installing ZAZ (v7.0[2017-05-16]), I loaded an earlier save and it stopped popping up. Now, a couple hours of play later, the pop-up is occurring again. This time, my game keeps crashing repeatedly, and when I tried to access the MCM menu for DEC, it sometimes appears blank.

Has anyone else run into this? Does anyone have any suggestions? If not, what further information can I provide to try and figure this out?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's fixed, or if I've gotten lucky again. I had 'Alternate NPC Search' toggled on in the Settings tab previous; I toggled it off after hitting 'ok' on the pop up, and haven't seen it again, nor has my game crashed again. Knocking on wood over here. XD

18 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Verstort

got a question, in the last test update .12, did you find and get working the ability for followers to change items that are equipped with new ones? ie pc wearing black eboinite arm cuffs being replaced with red ebonite arm cuffs. if you did get it working thank you for that one fix :smile: now the followers can play dress up the DB lol.

if you didnt get it working then Lydia just figured out why she has keys and how to use them, which would still mean she can play dress up the DB.

edit: it looks like the changing of items only works with vanilla followers ie the housecarls. i tried it out with Leah from DCUR and she doesnt seem able to change items for others of the same type.

By default, the followers should not change items out for new items they found, instead remarking that you are already wearing them. There should be two exceptions: collars, and multi sets will sometimes check and remove items first.

I might make special dialogue to allow for followers to remark that they are replacing items, but its not in the mod right now.

12 hours ago, BeneathThePlass said:

I'm running into an issue where I have started getting a pop up notification stating;

[CRDE] zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?

I'm running v13.12.5, clean save that's never used another version of DEC before, or the original DE mod (which was what came up in search results when I searched for that file). The first time I noticed it happened, it would pop up, I'd hit okay (knowing that I did, indeed, have ZAZ installed), and it would disappear for a minute or two before popping up again. When restarting both the game and my computer didn't help, nor did re-installing ZAZ (v7.0[2017-05-16]), I loaded an earlier save and it stopped popping up. Now, a couple hours of play later, the pop-up is occurring again. This time, my game keeps crashing repeatedly, and when I tried to access the MCM menu for DEC, it sometimes appears blank.

Has anyone else run into this? Does anyone have any suggestions? If not, what further information can I provide to try and figure this out?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's fixed, or if I've gotten lucky again. I had 'Alternate NPC Search' toggled on in the Settings tab previous; I toggled it off after hitting 'ok' on the pop up, and haven't seen it again, nor has my game crashed again. Knocking on wood over here. XD

I have no idea why that error shows up. The last time it showed up it was because all of DEC was broken for that user, but it seems to be working fine for you?

I don't see how using/not-using the alternate NPC search would fix it, both versions of the NPC search use the same function with that error message, both checking the same keyword. I think that part was just coincidence.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

By default, the followers should not change items out for new items they found, instead remarking that you are already wearing them. There should be two exceptions: collars, and multi sets will sometimes check and remove items first.

I might make special dialogue to allow for followers to remark that they are replacing items, but its not in the mod right now.

the line Lydia is saying is "you are already wearing one of these, but lets see how this one looks. now where is that key..." after she says that line the item that was found for the approach is swapped for the item that was equipped. currently the only items that cant be removed are the items marked as quest items, such as the DCUR slave collar. so i guess it was an unintended fix then :smile: but its one that i am happy with.

2 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the line Lydia is saying is "you are already wearing one of these, but lets see how this one looks. now where is that key..." after she says that line the item that was found for the approach is swapped for the item that was equipped. currently the only items that cant be removed are the items marked as quest items, such as the DCUR slave collar. so i guess it was an unintended fix then :smile: but its one that i am happy with.

Man my memory is garbage, I don't remember adding that at all.

Well that's one off my todo list at least.

My memory is failing me, does anyone know of an idle animation I can use that looks like an NPC fidling with something, like a lock?

Looking for an animation for an NPC putting items on the player, so that it looks like they're doing something instead of staring at the player.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

My memory is failing me, does anyone know of an idle animation I can use that looks like an NPC fidling with something, like a lock?

Looking for an animation for an NPC putting items on the player, so that it looks like they're doing something instead of staring at the player.

RohZima has an SLAL pack with groping animation ... not quite what you were asking for but could be useful

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5224-rohzima-ero-anim-slal/

another one that could be useful

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/

both already have pretty generous permissions 

i don't think either actually has an idle animation though.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:59 PM, valcon767 said:

RohZima has an SLAL pack with groping animation ... not quite what you were asking for but could be useful

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5224-rohzima-ero-anim-slal/

another one that could be useful

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/

both already have pretty generous permissions 

i don't think either actually has an idle animation though.

Worth keeping in mind, but yeah I was looking for an animation for just one NPC, a non-sexlab animation.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:14 AM, BeneathThePlass said:

Yeah, other than that, DEC has been fine. And it hasn't happened again, so I'm still crossing my fingers, haha. If it does, I'll try to keep an eye for anything that might have recently changed to cause it.

Might want to check your logs every night for a stack dump too, they can cause really odd errors that mod authors can't verify but are mostly silent, you might see a momentary pause in the game running or not, other than that no warning and no notification, just unexplainable errors.

Scanning through your logs is easy with this script, just put in the same folder as the logs and double click the script, assuming you have python installed : https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c

But if you miss it, and the logs overwrite the log with the dump, you may not notice the errors for days/weeks, and then you'll have to throw away a save you might care about.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, Jappa123 said:

MCM wont show up in newest version, any idea how to fix it ?

oh never mind its not a newest version lol, somehow i missed 12 and installed 11 my bad 

Removed 11 to make sure others don't do the same.

something i have noticed with .12 is that after a while the MMM?... line goes away. the follower doesnt matter anymore. the time it lasts isnt consistant. i have had it disappear after 20 min of game play or last for several hours of game play. i tested it on new game plays and older saves and had the same time frame.

40 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

something i have noticed with .12 is that after a while the MMM?... line goes away. the follower doesnt matter anymore. the time it lasts isnt consistant. i have had it disappear after 20 min of game play or last for several hours of game play. i tested it on new game plays and older saves and had the same time frame.

Sorry but you'll need to be more specific about where that dialogue shows up. There are now lots of generic gagged responses from the player (guessing you meant the player says it) and I'm not sure exactly which one you're talking about.

Can I get a chain of dialogues leading to it, or where it should be?

Edit: I should explain: there is no fast way to search dialogue in the dialogue trees of a mod in Creation kit, its a very limited program. Slow and cumbersome to search through all dialogue in DEC.

21 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Sorry but you'll need to be more specific about where that dialogue shows up. There are now lots of generic gagged responses from the player (guessing you meant the player says it) and I'm not sure exactly which one you're talking about.

Can I get a list of dialogues leading to it, or where it should be?

Edit: I should explain: there is no fast way to search dialogue in the dialogue trees of a mod in Creation kit, its a very limited program. Slow and cumbersome to search through all dialogue in DEC.

Are we talking about how a gagged player is supposed to go "Mmm!" or "MMff-MM" (there are choices sometimes)?

It's freaking annoying just before sexlab, because standing there makes aggressor await a response,

and breaking it off

causes (ysolda anyway) to say

"goodbye. and if you happen to see...tell him I said hello".

Much better: Aggressor says "Come here" which is hot, makes player melt and step forward (or grunt involuntarily)

and sexlab begins.

This is just about the most piddly thing I've ever pointed out, but as long as people are mentioning it, I am as well.