hi verstort,

can you make the "shy animation" after adding a chastity belt via NPC force greet dialog optional?

it will break the armbinder animation from the DCL LAL start slave armbinder (and maybe more armbinders)

means: arms will not be put correctly into the armbinder again after the shy animation

normaly you can jump to stop the shy animation, but the DCL slave armbinder will suppress jumping (now that i write it i could try zaz player control to slove it)

after cell change the arms will be put back into the armbinder but after every SLanimation the same bug occurs (and can be repaired with a cell change again)

reequip via inventory wont help with this bug, the bug will stay till removal of the slave armbinder (guess the shy animation still tries to do its thing and cant)

tested with:

DCL LAL addon

newest DDdev build

DEC v13.11.5

and one more question (or maybe a bug):

whats the difference between punishment/regular chastity belt?

shame belt gets equipped even if set to zero, is that because of high punishment belt settings?

I haven't played with kidnapped since it got remade. I don't know what DEC would do to break kidnapped except maybe throw the DHLP before kidnapped does...

I mean you could try disabling DEC through the MCM and wait for another attack and see if you get different outcomes. Without a log I'm guessing until I can download kidnapped and test it myself.

Man Skyrim sure loves keeping me from finding out what's wrong because after making this post & seeing your reply, I went back to my save to recreate the issue for a log. Same group kidnapped me & took me to the same place, but this time the mod worked exactly how it was supposed to & DEC didn't interfere. I have a log for the whole thing but am not sure what good it'd do since its probably filled with Kidnapped stuff & less DEC stuff than I was expecting.

Another thing though, this time I did do something different. I usually kill any males or creatures who try to watch me get raped in whatever hideout they take me to with the kill console command cuz its a turn off for me to have any men or animals/creatures around during lesbian sex (just my tastes really) but this time I didn't do it until halfway through the raping event where my character starts liking it. I also used the unequip command for all the women coming for me during it cuz why not right? Maybe using the console commands early on is what fucked it up??? What do you think?

Also I do have the logs from when DEC & Kidnapped were screwing up, problem is that there are 4 of them from different playthrough times at different lengths (all occurring on the same day mind you) & some might not have even be the log from the playthrough(s) where I had the conflicts so I would have to try to sift through them to find which one is the most accurate one (me, someone who doesn't know how to read a Papryus Log). Would you want me to try providing one of these logs or would you want the one from my attempt to recreate the problems I had that failed to appear again?

Can't think of a reason console unequipping of NPC would cause any issues for DEC, at least not in your case. There's a really small window where you might trick DEC into thinking an attacker is wearing clothes when they aren't, but that would be the opposite of your problem by the sounds of it.

Finding bugs that aren't replicatable doesn't seem rare. Happens all the time to me, I always replicate bugs in new game with minimal relivant mods to make a log/screenshots for bug reports after annoyance with reporting flakey bugs in the past.

hi verstort,

can you make the "shy animation" after adding a chastity belt via NPC force greet dialog optional?

it will break the armbinder animation from the DCL LAL start slave armbinder (and maybe more armbinders)

means: arms will not be put correctly into the armbinder again after the shy animation

normaly you can jump to stop the shy animation, but the DCL slave armbinder will suppress jumping (now that i write it i could try zaz player control to slove it)

after cell change the arms will be put back into the armbinder but after every SLanimation the same bug occurs (and can be repaired with a cell change again)

reequip via inventory wont help with this bug, the bug will stay till removal of the slave armbinder (guess the shy animation still tries to do its thing and cant)

tested with:

DCL LAL addon

newest DDdev build

DEC v13.11.5

I added a clause that the player cannot be wearing DD Heavy Bondage for that animation to fire in the next version, should fix it. It's a DD function to lock jumping in armbinders I think... Need to test it first though.

and one more question (or maybe a bug):

whats the difference between punishment/regular chastity belt?

shame belt gets equipped even if set to zero, is that because of high punishment belt settings?

Any item should not get equipped if set to 0, will fix.

punish wasn't really about belts it was about the extras that come with the belt. Fun plugs vs punishment plugs, that sort of thing, at least that's what I remember looks like fun belts are locked to padded/iron/harness. Punishment can be the regular belts OR devious regulation + shame

thx for the quick answer,

zaz control has no power over the DCL slave armbinder -> means it didnt work, still cant jump

so you think its from DDdev build?

i guess i will just try armbinders from all DD mods in my loadorder and jump around like crazy to see what prevents what

i know bug hunting must be annoying, but:

- CD item slider will show up as active even if CD isnt installed

- seems the DCL black (?) rubber suit never gets choosen, even with high settings (only transparent, pony and red bondage suit)

right now i test some followers with DEC, the follower interaction is still amazing and i get the feeling its getting better (they even loot normal stuff  now yaaaay, the sliders for dom/sub n stuff work better, if the followers loot from immersive creatures  spider trapped containers all hell breaks loose, took me a while to find out its DEC^^ cool!)

just for info for your tech support: if NDUN civil rape is activated it might/will conflict with DEC and DEC will produce broken scripts in savegame, game might even freeze if bouth NPC approches wil trigger at the same time.

solution: switch off NDUN civil rape (set to 0%) while DEC does its thing (or the other way around)

EDIT:

thx for the info about regular/punishing belts, something i was wondering about 10 month now

i know bug hunting must be annoying, but:

- CD item slider will show up as active even if CD isnt installed

- seems the DCL black (?) rubber suit never gets choosen, even with high settings (only transparent, pony and red bondage suit)

The CD random slider was missing the mod loaded check, fixed for next version.

But the suit, odd. You have cursed loot right? Even though DD 4.0 has rubber items I haven't updated DEC to use them yet, it only uses DCL rubber suit.

Odd that it wouldn't work too, I'll check.

just for info for your tech support: if NDUN civil rape is activated it might/will conflict with DEC and DEC will produce broken scripts in savegame, game might even freeze if bouth NPC approches wil trigger at the same time.

solution: switch off NDUN civil rape (set to 0%) while DEC does its thing (or the other way around)

NDUN? Is that a mod I can find here on LL or is it elsewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

thx for the new DEC version, some realy good stuff in that one, guess i have to install DCUR again, just for the heavy gag alone =D

pretty much everything that bothered me might be sloved now with the new DEC version (followers getting hit and ignored it, followers needed to be readded after every reload (CPU made it easier with his MCM mod) and more)

NDUN author takes sometimes longer breaks from modding, so there is no rush. I use NDUN + DEC all the time, just need to set NDUNs civil rape to 0% and to be on the save side, guard punishment deactivated. Maybe you posted a solution to it already in NDUN topic.

and BTW, i use SLSF again with DEC => AWESOME, this realy gives "vulnerability" a new meaning =D

those two mods relay work great together

my top DEC combo:

- DEC (with low settings)

- SLSF (to be unsafe even with a weapon equipped in citys if making quick buck with prostitution or got raped my some aroused creature)

- abcsexlife (so aroused NPC have other targets than my PC)

- SD+ (for local enslavement) or

- devious cidnah+sluts+sexlabstories or all at once (for a "quick" enslavement)

- DCL (back in the list since TODAY ;D) or dDEC - Devious Punishment Equipment or POP or both (DPE is totaly underrated, good to have if not DCL or POP installed)

- pet collar (some followers cant have enough fun)

- sexlab aroused creatures (to distract NPC from my PC and for SLSF)

- TDF prostitution (for SLSF) or NDUN prostitution

- hydragon slave girls + populated roads with legume patch (more slavers around)

- immersive citizens (so NPCs dont talk all day about how thy could rape a dragonborn)

- sexist guards (DEC makes the NPC chatter real)

- NDUN (stable defeat option, a reason to run around badly equipped in citys, to get help with DD or get even more into trouble)

- dangerous nights (maybe sleeping in a save city is a good choice? ughs... forgot SLSF)

(- legumes devious framework to play around)

- bathing in skyrim with kimy sexlab patch to get rid of the bukkake (DEC vulnerability)

- rape tattos (DEC and SLSF vulnerability)

(- pet project to test around)

Edited by donttouchmethere
to praise verstort, impact of DEC in my load order

Hope that other user deleted because they resolved their issue, didn't get a chance to read it.

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

thx for the new DEC version, some realy good stuff in that one, guess i have to install DCUR again, just for the heavy gag alone =D

pretty much everything that bothered me might be sloved now with the new DEC version (followers getting hit and ignored it, followers needed to be readded after every reload (CPU made it easier with his MCM mod) and more)

NDUN author takes sometimes longer breaks from modding, so there is no rush. I use NDUN + DEC all the time, just need to set NDUNs civil rape to 0% and to be on the save side, guard punishment deactivated. Maybe you posted a solution to it already in NDUN topic.

and BTW, i use SLSF again with DEC => AWESOME, this realy gives "vulnerability" a new meaning =D

those two mods relay work great together

my top DEC combo:

Reveal hidden contents

- DEC (with low settings)

- SLSF (to be unsafe even with a weapon equipped in citys if making quick buck with prostitution or got raped my some aroused creature)

- abcsexlife (so aroused NPC have other targets than my PC)

- SD+ (for local enslavement) or

- devious cidnah+sluts+sexlabstories or all at once (for a "quick" enslavement)

- DCL (back in the list since TODAY ;D) or dDEC - Devious Punishment Equipment or POP or both (DPE is totaly underrated, good to have if not DCL or POP installed)

- pet collar (some followers cant have enough fun)

- sexlab aroused creatures (to distract NPC from my PC and for SLSF)

- TDF prostitution (for SLSF) or NDUN prostitution

- hydragon slave girls + populated roads with legume patch (more slavers around)

- immersive citizens (so NPCs dont talk all day about how thy could rape a dragonborn)

- sexist guards (DEC makes the NPC chatter real)

- NDUN (stable defeat option, a reason to run around badly equipped in citys, to get help with DD or get even more into trouble)

- dangerous nights (maybe sleeping in a save city is a good choice? ughs... forgot SLSF)

(- legumes devious framework to play around)

- bathing in skyrim with kimy sexlab patch to get rid of the bukkake (DEC vulnerability)

- rape tattos (DEC and SLSF vulnerability)

(- pet project to test around)

Weird, SLSF wasn't working last I checked, there was a 15-60 second lag like the mod wasn't changing cells correctly.

Oh well, so long as it works now.

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

Hope that other user deleted because they resolved their issue, didn't get a chance to read it.

Weird, SLSF wasn't working last I checked, there was a 15-60 second lag like the mod wasn't changing cells correctly.

Oh well, so long as it works now.

same here, last time i installed it i had a lot of lag, thats why i didnt used it anymore for a long time (about 13 months)

Not sure what changed. Maybe my skyrim setup is better now, lol no thats just silly.

What i dont activate anymore is:

removal of children

the Exhibitionist function (gives NPC randomly(?) SLA Exhibitionist trait),

i switch off the distribution of collars for submissive NPCs and in

sexlab framework i deactivate the distribution of NPC stats,

SLSF poll time to 5sec (max),

i use SLSF without slaverun the first time

what definitely changed with SLSF+DEC is the way i choose armor/clothes now: it must have a hood, so i stay anonymous, even if naked/tats all over and DDs ^^

what i dont get is:

SLSF fame points go from 0-100

DEC fame points for vulnerability goes from 0-150

everything else works rather well, DEC with SLSF rises vulnerability correctly (as far es i can tell) and thats the one vul-point that makes DEC force greets possible even with equiped weapons, thats the point when i should leave the city.

Hiding bukkake or tats with hood AND/OR body armor works too well, its what i would call: immersion =D

means: you can run around stark-naked but with the hood fame doesnt rise and your DECsave with your tiny dagger by your side

did i see that correct? you plan to add slavetats via DEC in the future?

question:

DEC arm cuffs: from what mod will they be choose from? DDa,DDx, DCUR or random?

DEC ankle chain: from what mod will they be choose from? DDa,DDx, DCUR or random?

you could add even more items form devious punishment equipment, like ankle chain or the punishment boots (like that i would be an alternative to DCUR, from the DD side). only down side with devices from DPE is that some have armor rating, that will conflict with collars for DCUR and pet collar

question:

DEC NPC confidence reduction by night: i am not realy sure if i understand it correct. If i set it to 4, means high moral NPCs will approach too, or how to NPCs know how confident they are?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

what i dont get is:

SLSF fame points go from 0-100

DEC fame points for vulnerability goes from 0-150

I probably copied the slider code from one of the items, which can have up to 150 weight. I'll set the fame max to 100 next release.

did i see that correct? you plan to add slavetats via DEC in the future?

question:

DEC arm cuffs: from what mod will they be choose from? DDa,DDx, DCUR or random?

DEC ankle chain: from what mod will they be choose from? DDa,DDx, DCUR or random?

you could add even more items form devious punishment equipment, like ankle chain or the punishment boots (like that i would be an alternative to DCUR, from the DD side). only down side with devices from DPE is that some have armor rating, that will conflict with collars for DCUR and pet collar

question:

DEC NPC confidence reduction by night: i am not realy sure if i understand it correct. If i set it to 4, means high moral NPCs will approach too, or how to NPCs know how confident they are?

Adding slave tats to the player... Might happen under deeper follower interaction one day but adding a tattoo to the player quickly enough doesn't make sense from regular DEC NPC approach unless I can get furniture approach working, which isn't looking good. That's an old unfinished MCM option that I should probably remove rather than expect to finish one day.

Arm cuffs should be DDi, ankle chain is DCUR, although I think there is one in DDX 4.0 beta

Ankle chain from DPE makes sense, since DEC already has that, but boots won't be added until I write a similar individual boot weight system like I did for gags, not that high on my todo list either. Boots are kinda boring for me, collars have different effects, so does plug and even armbinder in 4.0 but boots are always just boots it seems.

Confidence and Morality are two completely diffferent character traits in vanilla skyrim. Some characters are confident but moral, others immoral and unconfident, and everything inbetween.

Both moral and confidence checks in DEC are limits, 'you must be this tall to get on the rollercoaster', except moral is usually an upper limit (must not be too moral) and confidence is a lower limit (must be confidence enough). Lowering the confidence requirement means characters that are less confident meet the requirement. This means characters that are not confident enough during the day might be confident enough at night to attack the player.

4 hours ago, abeman said:

A bit of a problem: when im approached by follower, i just get regular chat-options, trade items, disband etc.

Any idea what am i missing?

Can I get a papyrus log, assuming you did not turn off your debug for DEC?

Otherwise I'll check tonight, Maybe I broke something when I deleted some stuff for .12

9 hours ago, Verstort said:

14 hours ago, abeman said:

A bit of a problem: when im approached by follower, i just get regular chat-options, trade items, disband etc.

Any idea what am i missing?

Can I get a papyrus log, assuming you did not turn off your debug for DEC?

Otherwise I'll check tonight, Maybe I broke something when I deleted some stuff for .12

Well this is really something...

Most approaches are now empty... they were working earlier but not now.

My best lead is that CK broke the esp, since I can't edit some dialogue without the creation kit crashing... wonder if it's even fixable.

thx for your fast (extremly fast) rescue :exclamation:

lucky abeman recognized the error so quick =D

just a quick question about chastity approach modifier (divisor)

the higher the number the lower the chance to get approached, because "divisor"?

and so i can understand it with my sleepy mind:

confidence check at night

Confidence

There are five possible values for confidence:

• 0: Cowardly. Always flees from battle.
  • 1: Cautious. Attacks only lower level enemies.
  • 2: Average. Avoids higher level creatures.
  • 3: Brave. Attacks unless being outmatched by the opponent.
  • 4: Foolhardy. Attacks any type of enemy.

[copied from uesp.net]

means if i set the confidence dec setting to -4 the NPC will be never confident enough?

or at +4 they will always approach?

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

just a quick question about chastity approach modifier (divisor)

the higher the number the lower the chance to get approached, because "divisor"?

Yes. Higher means less chance for that modifier. The idea being NPCs without keys wouldn't have access, and less reason to approach you.

I haven't touched it in awhile though.

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

and so i can understand it with my sleepy mind:

confidence check at night

Confidence

There are five possible values for confidence:

• 0: Cowardly. Always flees from battle.
  • 1: Cautious. Attacks only lower level enemies.
  • 2: Average. Avoids higher level creatures.
  • 3: Brave. Attacks unless being outmatched by the opponent.
  • 4: Foolhardy. Attacks any type of enemy.

[copied from uesp.net]

means if i set the confidence dec setting to -4 the NPC will be never confident enough?

or at +4 they will always approach?

Other way around: +4 means the NPC has to be more confidence or equal to 4, so an NPC with 3 would be too low, unless at night.

4 hours ago, Verstort said:

Yes. Higher means less chance for that modifier. The idea being NPCs without keys wouldn't have access, and less reason to approach you.

I haven't touched it in awhile though.

Other way around: +4 means the NPC has to be more confidence or equal to 4, so an NPC with 3 would be too low, unless at night.

sweet!

okey i have chastity divisor always on half 7,5/full 15, will keep an eye on that

other way around at night?! so its -4 than for max effect, well that explains why i felt more save at nights ^^

v12.1 running smooth atm, and 3th party follower was found right away by DEC (using EFF)

looks like SLSF interprets apropos tats as exposed  0.o

thx for your explanations

Hello!

In the first place, thank you for your mod, it's awesome!

Unfortunately, the hit detection has never worked for me (with 13.12.1, or previous versions).
I've tried inside, outside, during a battle, outside a battle, but it never does anything (and sometimes I have “master was hit 0 times” in the console logs, but not every time).

What's supposed to happen? After the battle, the follower approaches and tells me something?

11 hours ago, Tartos said:

Hello!

In the first place, thank you for your mod, it's awesome!

Unfortunately, the hit detection has never worked for me (with 13.12.1, or previous versions).
I've tried inside, outside, during a battle, outside a battle, but it never does anything (and sometimes I have “master was hit 0 times” in the console logs, but not every time).

What's supposed to happen? After the battle, the follower approaches and tells me something?

Yes, they approach with dialogue after battle has finished when you hit them.

There is a hidden pre-requsite that is the follower you hit has to be one of the last three followers to approach you, or in 13.11 and earlier, the last follower only. This is because the code to detect hits is on an alias, there are only three aliases, and they are populated by followers that have recently approached you.

Just adding the follower to follower detection in the MCM is not enough, that only allows DEC to find them for approach, although I should consider forcing them into an alias the first time they are added manually... should be easy to add.

Here, the only difference with this version is that followers added to DEC manually through the interface will be assigned an alias immediately, you won't need them to find an item first or approach you for sex, before they will approach you for hitting them.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.12.2).7z

Edited by Verstort

Thanks, but unfortunately, that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Here what I do:

• New game

• I recruit Jenassa in whiterun

• I add her in the MCM menu

• I go inside a cave

• I hit her during the battles

• I clean the cave

• When there are no more enemies, I see “master was hit 0 time” in the logs

• I put “1” for the number of container before finding devious item

• I search inside containers until the follower find something, and approach me

• I repeat my test inside another cave

• I still have the “master was hit 0 time” message