I like the idea, but I'm not sure that dialogue is from DEC.

When the player is sub, and follower approaches for sex the starting dialogue is "Master?/Mistress" but that only normally shows up if the approach starts while the player is in dialogue, otherwise it skips to the follower's dialogue about wanting sex. I don't see an option for the follower to say "I don't want anything, be quiet" in the current dialogue tree.

Kinda sounds like the dialogue you can get if you are SD slave, approaching your owner, they can be badgered by the player.

hello,

I have a small problem with the mod: my companion never finds objects in the chests that I opened in the dungeons. Since I do not speak good English I do not understand some parameters in the MCM menu. So if anyone could help me would really help. I post a picture of my settings. thank you in advance.

post-1036761-0-38678100-1504702010_thumb.png

it might be from sd+ not sure though since i do use sd+ but according to it the pc isnt enslaved, that is why i thought it may have come from dec.

Yeah it's from SD+.  For some reason the dialogue trees from SD+ can and do stick around even though you are no longer enslaved. 

Yeah I got the same bug, where NPCs that have never been master to player through SD+ start talking like they are if the player wears certain items (I think it's colars?). When I reported it to skyrimll he said it shouldn't be happeneing, but I haven't kept up if it was fixed or not.

hello,

I have a small problem with the mod: my companion never finds objects in the chests that I opened in the dungeons. Since I do not speak good English I do not understand some parameters in the MCM menu. So if anyone could help me would really help. I post a picture of my settings. thank you in advance.

attachicon.gif72850_20170906143012_1.png

You might want to turn on "Unknown follower found items". Without that feature, only certain types of items will be detected to lock in specific dialogue. For instance, Yokes, Cuffs and Hoods are not included without that feature.

Followers do not approach you if they found items until you are alone, or in a home. Followers cannot find items chests that are in a player home.

Other than that it looks fine. Can I get a papyrus log from your play session? Assuming you did not turn DEBUG off, then the log should information that can help me figure out why it's broken for you.

Edit: Specifically, I'm looking for a log that has the player, with the follower, walking up to a container that is known to contain an item (does not matter if it has been opened before) and then continue playing for at least 60 seconds, long enough for DEC to check the items and attempt an approach.

it might be from sd+ not sure though since i do use sd+ but according to it the pc isnt enslaved, that is why i thought it may have come from dec.

Yeah it's from SD+.  For some reason the dialogue trees from SD+ can and do stick around even though you are no longer enslaved.  

the toon hasnt been enslaved, the dialogue shows up, for me, after certine submissive lvl, usually 35 or higher.

Yeah I got the same bug, where NPCs that have never been master to player through SD+ start talking like they are if the player wears certain items (I think it's colars?). When I reported it to skyrimll he said it shouldn't be happeneing, but I haven't kept up if it was fixed or not.

i have gone a whole play through without the follower equipping a collar on the toon and still get the master/mistress dialogue, i wonder if maybe the submissive lvl hitting a certine lvl can be triggering sd+ to think the follower is now the master of the player. i do know that even if i set it to between 20 and 50 it doesnt happen right away, it is after maybe 1 or 2 weeks in game that it happens

Come to think of it, I don't think this character has been enslaved by SD+ either, but I think I've seen the dialogue used on this character anyway. I'm not sure 'after sd enslavement' was ever a requirement, my memory is pretty bad and I'm just putting together pieces based on guesswork.

The submissive level that's part of DEC is it's own system and should have no influence on any other mod, and is currently not influenced by other mods. Unless that mod goes out of their way to specifically check those values because they know how DEC's system works, it shouldn't matter outside of DEC. I doubt SD+ is set up to look for those values, although It is possible.

Follower+Player dropping into full SD enslavement has been considered, but presently dialogue to cover the transition hasn't been written yet.

I will see what I can do Verstort, But you may have hit the nail on the head, I did have DCL at one time installed, in this profile.

I thought I went back to a save before I had it installed, I like DCL, very much, but it is a tiny bit of a Hog, I know I get pounded for that, in that it covers so many mods, Has a wonderful, can turn most of the extra mods off though in the MCM. 

I just prefer to play it sole, with very few other Mods if any with it.  But with your mod I normally turn on a lot of mods that actually do the same stuff DCL does, but in a more singular way.  Devious Key holder, Skooma Whore, Dangerous nights, Deviously captured, or Deviously helpless, Devious Submit,  Devious Cidhna, Milk Mod, Prison overhaul, and the Patch with devious equip, and a mixture of other mods I enjoy.

Anyway right now I am making another run through Andromeda, so i may be a bit before I get back to it.

Really enjoy This mod though, it really enhances, my DDI game play, in some very interesting ways.

EDIT >>> Now if some one would just make a gag talk mod other than DCL, that just has me go MMMUUUPHMMM! one time, and then they understand. I would be all set, until then if a mod allows me to set the chance of gag, and arm-binder to zero, and Inflatable Plugs to Zero chance of getting equipped, then I set them to Zero..LOL

maybe serana is just a total dom. she is the only follower that i get the "mistress?" line to pop up with with out using the sd+ line of "i need a strong hand to guide me" line. not that i am complaining or anything, i dont use the standard serana model, i use one from nexus is something wafiu mod. makes her look like she is in her early to mid 20's, and not some glammed up model (no offense to the people that use those mods)

hello,

attachicon.gif72850_20170906143012_1.png

You might want to turn on "Unknown follower found items". Without that feature, only certain types of items will be detected to lock in specific dialogue. For instance, Yokes, Cuffs and Hoods are not included without that feature.

Followers do not approach you if they found items until you are alone, or in a home. Followers cannot find items chests that are in a player home.

Other than that it looks fine. Can I get a papyrus log from your play session? Assuming you did not turn DEBUG off, then the log should information that can help me figure out why it's broken for you.

Edit: Specifically, I'm looking for a log that has the player, with the follower, walking up to a container that is known to contain an item (does not matter if it has been opened before) and then continue playing for at least 60 seconds, long enough for DEC to check the items and attempt an approach.

Thank you for your answer. I just started a new game with other mod to test, and now all works fine. I just finished the 1st dungeon of the game, the one with the golden claw. my follower found objects that he put on her, and other on my character. The only problem, the objects for my character were put in the inventory and not equipped but not a real problem, i put them on me. The mods I removed from my list are milk mod economy and sexlab stories so one of the two had to block your mod. I think ...

@Shadowwolk2k7

the master/mistress line will show for other followers also (I have seen it quite a few times). I think its just dependent on the specific followers ratings

(what their dom level is and what the pc's sub level is) as tracked by DEC.

@Cerral

followers do not always equip the stuff they find thru DEC.  they can equip on themselves, equip on pc, have in follower inventory or hand to pc (place in pc's  inventory).

they can do any of those when DEC has them find stuff (sometimes they can do more than 1 of those at the same time).

@Shadowwolk2k7

the master/mistress line will show for other followers also (I have seen it quite a few times). I think its just dependent on the specific followers ratings

@Cerral

followers do not always equip the stuff they find thru DEC.  they can equip on themselves, equip on pc, have in follower inventory or hand to pc (place in pc's  inventory).

they can do any of those when DEC has them find stuff (sometimes they can do more than 1 of those at the same time).

depending on which i plan on playing (sub or dom) i set the dom lvl to max and the sub for the other to max. i use lydia, serana, lisette, and jordis regularly with the occasinal use of brelynna. i have only seen the dialogue appear for everyone but serana a very few times where as for serana it is very frequent that it happens.

when i had serana play the sub, it seemed to go slowly, where the others went fast, and the reverse was true when she was the dom. brelynna seems to gain sub very fast, but i dont do the mage guild stuff very often

I will see what I can do Verstort, But you may have hit the nail on the head, I did have DCL at one time installed, in this profile.

I thought I went back to a save before I had it installed, I like DCL, very much, but it is a tiny bit of a Hog, I know I get pounded for that, in that it covers so many mods, Has a wonderful, can turn most of the extra mods off though in the MCM. 

I just prefer to play it sole, with very few other Mods if any with it.  But with your mod I normally turn on a lot of mods that actually do the same stuff DCL does, but in a more singular way.  Devious Key holder, Skooma Whore, Dangerous nights, Deviously captured, or Deviously helpless, Devious Submit,  Devious Cidhna, Milk Mod, Prison overhaul, and the Patch with devious equip, and a mixture of other mods I enjoy.

Anyway right now I am making another run through Andromeda, so i may be a bit before I get back to it.

Really enjoy This mod though, it really enhances, my DDI game play, in some very interesting ways.

EDIT >>> Now if some one would just make a gag talk mod other than DCL, that just has me go MMMUUUPHMMM! one time, and then they understand. I would be all set, until then if a mod allows me to set the chance of gag, and arm-binder to zero, and Inflatable Plugs to Zero chance of getting equipped, then I set them to Zero..LOL

I keep forgetting to make mods refresh auto set on, too many users don't realize or forget that DEC doesn't recheck what mods you have between mod changes, at least not until you set it to.

I have no issue waiting for you to come back with further info on that bug at your leisure. Presently nobody else has reported that bug, so the only one would would benefit from a fix is you anyway.

I wouldn't mind a more... comprehensive gag dialogue system either. With my aversion to writing dialogue though, I'm not volunteering.

Thank you for your answer. I just started a new game with other mod to test, and now all works fine. I just finished the 1st dungeon of the game, the one with the golden claw. my follower found objects that he put on her, and other on my character. The only problem, the objects for my character were put in the inventory and not equipped but not a real problem, i put them on me. The mods I removed from my list are milk mod economy and sexlab stories so one of the two had to block your mod. I think ...

I'm betting new game was the cause, not the mod removing. DEC might have been in some odd state and new game was unaffected.

If one of those two mods was the cause, I'd probably have found it by now, or other users would have reported it. Also, no idea how those two mods would break DEC at the follower finding part either. Would be a very weird bug.

@Shadowwolk2k7

Only if it's the DEC dialogue, which I don't think he's referring to. If the dialogue he's talking about is from SD+ I see no reason DEC parameters should affect the probability at all.

when i had serana play the sub, it seemed to go slowly, where the others went fast, and the reverse was true when she was the dom. brelynna seems to gain sub very fast, but i dont do the mage guild stuff very often

Should be random. The game is deciding which dialogue outcomes the follower chooses to the player's responses. DEC only stops dialogue from showing up based on the parameters, it doesn't affect the probability roll for which dialogue to get other than eliminating possible outcomes. DEC does not make an aggressive follower have a higher chance of choosing a dom response at higher values, and high dom does not lock out sub responses if sub > 0.

The MCM says to ask for details in here so here's my dilemma:

I'm trying to make the settings so all & only women NPCs can rape/enslave me if I'm naked &/or wearing DD gear, regardless of morality, arousal, relationship, & whatever else may act as a deterrent (excluding if I'm already enslaved). Currently with the settings I have listed below, women only do in fact come for me for either sex or enslavement but it's not often enough & only certain ones will do it. Also I can't have them place gags on me too much because Maria Eden makes me unable to talk while gagged (ignore that part if DEC provides a way for the aggressor to remove the gag off me).

I already have gender preference set to females only & the SD+ lockout setting active

How high do I need to set the dialogue chances so they come at me more often but not every single second? I currently have the dialogue chances for sex & enslavement at 55/25% respectively & the event interval at 35 seconds & the timeout at 0 game hours, & the search duration for 25 minutes. I also have rape events at 50% for both & normal sex events have the Victim Requirement checked on.

Next under Vulnerability, I have min NPC arousal at 0%, max morality for sex & enslave at level 0 & relationship protection level at 0. I also have all vulnerability items checked on & nudity vulnerability checked on too. Do I need to raise them to make any female NPC come at me or are these settings fine?

Under Enslavement, I have min enslavement vunerability level at 0, SD+ & Maria Eden (not the Khajiit options cuz I'm using 2.1 of ME) & Simple Slavery active wherever they can be active. I also have enslavement conversation type weights each at 35%. Are these settings good as they are or should the weights be increased?

Please get back to me when you're able & thnx. So far the mod works nicely but they don't come for me as often as I'd like them to so I need to know if some of my settings should be adjusted in order to get more women to take me more often.

How high do I need to set the dialogue chances so they come at me more often but not every single second? I currently have the dialogue chances for sex & enslavement at 55/25% respectively & the event interval at 35 seconds & the timeout at 0 game hours, & the search duration for 25 minutes. I also have rape events at 50% for both & normal sex events have the Victim Requirement checked on.

Chance is per loop cycle, the faster the loop the more checks. Set it to 100% and 120 seconds and you should get approached nearly every 2 minues (cycles ignored while having sex). I've forgotten too much from stats/prob class to answer "if you roll a die every 10 seconds, what is the average time until you get a 4?" which would be equivalent to setting the chance to 17% and 10 second interval. You'll have to tweak it yourself to what you like.

Search duration is just how long NPCs will chase you once they get interested. It's mostly to stop bugged NPCs from hogging the mod, since we only ever let one NPC approach the player at once. Bugged NPCs don't happen that much anymore though...

Rape events happen after sex, the die is re-rolled then, and only at aggressive sex or sex caused by DEC until otherwise selected (not recommended.)

Next under Vulnerability, I have min NPC arousal at 0%, max morality for sex & enslave at level 0 & relationship protection level at 0. I also have all vulnerability items checked on & nudity vulnerability checked on too. Do I need to raise them to make any female NPC come at me or are these settings fine?

Max morality at 0 means only NPCs with a morality of 0 will approach you, morality of 1-4 will not approach you. Sounds like you want the opposite, set it to 4 and all NPCs will pass that check, rather than only the most immoral NPCs.

Under Enslavement, I have min enslavement vunerability level at 0, SD+ & Maria Eden (not the Khajiit options cuz I'm using 2.1 of ME) & Simple Slavery active wherever they can be active. I also have enslavement conversation type weights each at 35%. Are these settings good as they are or should the weights be increased?

Weights are not %. Percent chance is dependent on all weights for all possible outcomes.

For instance, if 4 options, A:10, B:20, C:30, D:40, you have a total weight of 100. A is 10/100, 10%. D is 40/100, 40%

But if I change one of the weights it changes all the chances. If I set B to 0, total is now 80. A is 10/80 which is 12.5%, D is 40/80, which is now 50%.

Setting them all to 35 will give them all equal chance of happening. Keep in mind local/sold/given is it's own roll, then the exact enslavement's that are in the winning category are rolled against each other. If you roll given, the sold:simpleslavery isn't taken into consideration.

Chance is per loop cycle, the faster the loop the more checks. Set it to 100% and 120 seconds and you should get approached nearly every 2 minues (cycles ignored while having sex). I've forgotten too much from stats/prob class to answer "if you roll a die every 10 seconds, what is the average time until you get a 4?" which would be equivalent to setting the chance to 17% and 10 second interval. You'll have to tweak it yourself to what you like.

Search duration is just how long NPCs will chase you once they get interested. It's mostly to stop bugged NPCs from hogging the mod, since we only ever let one NPC approach the player at once. Bugged NPCs don't happen that much anymore though...

Rape events happen after sex, the die is re-rolled then, and only at aggressive sex or sex caused by DEC until otherwise selected (not recommended.)

Max morality at 0 means only NPCs with a morality of 0 will approach you, morality of 1-4 will not approach you. Sounds like you want the opposite, set it to 4 and all NPCs will pass that check, rather than only the most immoral NPCs.

Weights are not %. Percent chance is dependent on all weights for all possible outcomes.

For instance, if 4 options, A:10, B:20, C:30, D:40, you have a total weight of 100. A is 10/100, 10%. D is 40/100, 40%

But if I change one of the weights it changes all the chances. If I set B to 0, total is now 80. A is 10/80 which is 12.5%, D is 40/80, which is now 50%.

Setting them all to 35 will give them all equal chance of happening. Keep in mind local/sold/given is it's own roll, then the exact enslavement's that are in the winning category are rolled against each other. If you roll given, the sold:simpleslavery isn't taken into consideration.

Funny how I was writing an update to my post as you made your reply. I manage to figure out the morality stuff on my own just now by watching the console as a DEC event starts. Guess I read it wrong, thinking a lower level would mean they wouldn't need one to come for me.

The other info is very helpful, thnx for dis. But what about the conversation chances for sex & enslavement under Dialogue Chances? Are they fine the way they are or should I increase them as well? Should I also uncheck the Victim Requirement setting too?

Removing victim increases chance of post sex events, rape events, making it happen even if the player was willing when they were approached, essentially.

I think 55/22 is reasonable for approach chance. You should get plenty of approaches especially with arousal at 0

Removing victim increases chance of post sex events, rape events, making it happen even if the player was willing when they were approached, essentially.

I think 55/22 is reasonable for approach chance. You should get plenty of approaches especially with arousal at 0

Noice, something strange just happened to me though. DEC tried to enslave me through Maria Eden instead of SD+ for the 1st time but this message came up instead "[CDRE] ERROR: Calling ME Enslave through tools is deprecaited, doing nothing". I have Maria Eden 2.1 so does DEC only work with an older version of ME? I think it's a similar thing with Simple Slavery because it has never sent me to ME enslavement either even though I have it checked in its MCM menu.

Also if someone takes me as a slave using SD+ through DEC, if I let them have sex with me they will either try to sell me into Simple Slavery or they take me as a slave again in SD+ even though they already owned me. I have the option to keep DEC locked out of SD+ so I don't know why this happening.

Noice, something strange just happened to me though. DEC tried to enslave me through Maria Eden instead of SD+ for the 1st time but this message came up instead "[CDRE] ERROR: Calling ME Enslave through tools is deprecaited, doing nothing". I have Maria Eden 2.1 so does DEC only work with an older version of ME? I think it's a similar thing with Simple Slavery because it has never sent me to ME enslavement either even though I have it checked in its MCM menu.

Also if someone takes me as a slave using SD+ through DEC, if I let them have sex with me they will either try to sell me into Simple Slavery or they take me as a slave again in SD+ even though they already owned me. I have the option to keep DEC locked out of SD+ so I don't know why this happening.

A few pages back I posted a fix for ME that should work for another user. It should have made it into 13.10.X but maybe it didn't, if it doesn't work than ME local is still broken...

DEC should not attempt to enslave/re-enslave while slavery is already active.

If you installed SD or any other mod after you started this save with DEC, then refresh the mods detection in the debug menu. DEC will let you be re-enslaved if it doesn't know that mod is installed.

If you don't think that was the case leave me a papyrus log, maybe there's some edge case I missed.

A few pages back I posted a fix for ME that should work for another user. It should have made it into 13.10.X but maybe it didn't, if it doesn't work than ME local is still broken...

DEC should not attempt to enslave/re-enslave while slavery is already active.

If you installed SD or any other mod after you started this save with DEC, then refresh the mods detection in the debug menu. DEC will let you be re-enslaved if it doesn't know that mod is installed.

If you don't think that was the case leave me a papyrus log, maybe there's some edge case I missed.

I'm currently searching the thread for that ME fix but haven't found it yet. If I do, do I just install it through NMM like I did this mod? As for SD+, this happened when I was immediately enslaved by an NPC who kept me for herself after raping me. I got another scenario where a person who came for me gave me to a bandit leader & SD+ worked fine that time. The console even showed that DEC was staying inactive because it detected I was enslaved by SD+ at that time. So I'm not sure why it broke during a different enslavement approach?

Also is there a specific reason why sometimes the choices of animations I get when someone approaches me through DEC is limited? It happens no matter what they're approaching me for whether sex, rape, enslavement, etc. I have animation filters disabled in other mods that limit animations like SexLab, Defeat, DDi, & I didn't really see if DEC has an animation filter setting.

I'm currently searching the thread for that ME fix but haven't found it yet. If I do, do I just install it through NMM like I did this mod? As for SD+, this happened when I was immediately enslaved by an NPC who kept me for herself after raping me. I got another scenario where a person who came for me gave me to a bandit leader & SD+ worked fine that time. The console even showed that DEC was staying inactive because it detected I was enslaved by SD+ at that time. So I'm not sure why it broke during a different enslavement approach?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-72?do=findComment&comment=1981225 hmm for NMM, just install DEC then overwrite the script in Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source/

Post sex enslave should check for enslave too, you shouldn't get enslaved there if already enslaved just like the approach. I guess I can test it later.

Also is there a specific reason why sometimes the choices of animations I get when someone approaches me through DEC is limited? It happens no matter what they're approaching me for whether sex, rape, enslavement, etc. I have animation filters disabled in other mods that limit animations like SexLab, Defeat, DDi, & I didn't really see if DEC has an animation filter setting.

DEC has it's own animation filter, made during a time when DD/ZAP filters were completely useless.

Until DD 4.0 comes out, DD/Sexlab does not support suppress tags; if I try to start sexlab normally, DD will light up and detect that there is a conflict, throw my suppress tags in the garbage, and give me any animation even if it doesn't fit the mood. To avoid this, I have to do DD's job so it doesn't do anything.

DEC tries to detect if certain items exist and block animations, like oral for gag, belts, armbinders. We also block certain animations for almost all DEC sex: "Footjob, Cuddle, Breastfeeding, Solo, Petting, Acrobat" because I don't think those animations fit DEC's theme, and it's weird when the player is dominated and then sex starts and it's the softest cuddling animation possible.

I think there's a feature in the MCM that blocks aggressive animation for F+F too, because agressive F+F friendly animations is a very short list unless you have some 3rd party animation packs, so we keep it off as a tag.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-72?do=findComment&comment=1981225 hmm for NMM, just install DEC then overwrite the script in Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source/

Post sex enslave should check for enslave too, you shouldn't get enslaved there if already enslaved just like the approach. I guess I can test it later.

Wait, Do I have install that version of DEC over the newer one I already have installed? Wouldn't that require a clean save or something?

Wait, Do I have install that version of DEC over the newer one I already have installed? Wouldn't that require a clean save or something?

No just the pex.

Overwrite the pex in Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source

No just the pex.

Oh, well the location didn't have a pex file there to overwrite. There are psc files, but nothing with pex at the end. It also didn't work, the same error message appeared. Also DEC was installed after all my other slavery mods like SD+ & Maria Eden & is at the bottom of my load order. I can try providing a Papyrus log but I've never done it before so here's hoping I did it right.

Papyrus.0.log

No just the pex.

Oh, well the location didn't have a pex file there to overwrite. There are psc files, but nothing with pex at the end. It also didn't work, the same error message appeared. Also DEC was installed after all my other slavery mods like SD+ & Maria Eden & is at the bottom of my load order. I can try providing a Papyrus log but I've never done it before so here's hoping I did it right.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Oops, meant Skyrim/Data/Scripts, not Source.

Edit: here, packed with the rest of the mod.

One odd thing: that part that is giving you an error should only happen if the version number is < 2.0, are you sure you're running 2.X?

I don't really test ME anymore, maybe the latest version does something odd... Man I left this code in an appalling state, maybe I should just say ME doesn't work with DEC for now...

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.11.1 Testing).7z