Yeah ok, i am stupid, i know now what the problem was. i didnt realize the Cuirass checkbox was always checked. So no matter which body i put into the mesh folder it was always overwritten because the armor was a CCBE armor and therefore the body was automatically changed to the cbbe body...

Still, now i only have the problem with the multi layered armor.

You will have to combine the different armor parts in outfit studio. It is fairly easy since the parts is already weighted and all that. Just open the "main (the cuirass that has the body mesh)" project in OS and import "as an "outfit" every piece you want to add . Save as a different project and you're done + the new project can be used with bodyslide, meaning you can use it with other body presets as well.

Great! Thank you! I was looking into Outfit Studio but didnt manage to make it. But when you say it is possible then i will find how it works.

Thank you again.

And yes my english sucks today, so dont mind it...

Yeah ok, i am stupid, i know now what the problem was. i didnt realize the Cuirass checkbox was always checked. So no matter which body i put into the mesh folder it was always overwritten because the armor was a CCBE armor and therefore the body was automatically changed to the cbbe body...

Still, now i only have the problem with the multi layered armor.

You will have to combine the different armor parts in outfit studio. It is fairly easy since the parts is already weighted and all that. Just open the "main (the cuirass that has the body mesh)" project in OS and import "as an "outfit" every piece you want to add . Save as a different project and you're done + the new project can be used with bodyslide, meaning you can use it with other body presets as well.

Great! Thank you! I was looking into Outfit Studio but didnt manage to make it. But when you say it is possible then i will find how it works.

Thank you again.

And yes my english sucks today, so dont mind it...

Sorry forgot to mention that you'll also have to change the slots of those extra parts to body (32) with nifscope, in order for it to appear in game as parts of the rest of the armor. Don't remember if newer versions of OS can do that too but i doubt it. There are a few guides on that i think.

Worse case scenario, through me a pm and i'll help.

English is not my native language either, so no worries...

• 2 weeks later...

Got the mod working last night, but I have an issue. When I transform (I ran the copy from MO batch file) the breasts for my character change shape and areola size. I think what's happening is the mod is overriding my UUNP body because when I reload, the error doesn't go away. Any help?

Edit: I also was running it from the mod folder and noticed that it said that an overwrite should be generated and to just make a mod out of that. No such thing happened, so I decided to add the batch file to MO to run it. It slowed down significantly but no overwrite was generated.

• 3 weeks later...

Uhhh, mega link seems broken.

"The provided key is invalid. Please check that the key is correct or ask the creator of the link again."

So... Link plx?

Changed the mega.nz link and also uploaded it to ll, in case of mega deciding to stop working again (Had to split it into three parts though).

This is what im talking about...

attachicon.giftrans.JPG

Check the folder's security properties. Then check NMM's to make sure that it has a, well, high enough clearance level :P

You probably already know how to do that, but for the sake of those reading later who might not, RClick the folder or NMM, choose the Security tab in the window that opens. You can edit the settings of each of the groups and users from there.

attachicon.giftrans.JPG

Check the folder's security properties. Then check NMM's to make sure that it has a, well, high enough clearance level :P

You probably already know how to do that, but for the sake of those reading later who might not, RClick the folder or NMM, choose the Security tab in the window that opens. You can edit the settings of each of the groups and users from there.

Never had these problems before EVER. Also using MO, Ive tried all of those things too and they didnt work either... *sigh*

Don't know if that actually is the problem, but its worth checking, even if its to cross it off the list of possibilities

Dumbass question time ... do I download all three of the non-mirrored files?

Yes. And then you select all three of them and extract them with 7zip.

Thanks, just wanted to be sure :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job to the author! Does anyone know if  there's a way to get a citrus head in racemenu to stick with the transforms? I've played around with it, but I'm still trying to figure out where MO puts half this stuff...

Replace the femalehead.nif in \mods\PSQ Transformpack\meshes\psq\humanbody\Female and \mods\PSQ Transformpack\meshes\psq\succubusbody\Female with the one from citrus head.

hi... first of all thx for all the work!

i have a question about the tattoos... how do i have to set up the mcm / my overlays in racemenu to get the tattoos working?

what i've done so far is setting up all the tattoos in race menu when in succubus form but when i change back to human they will presist and wont vanish... (body change enabled + color gradient depending on saturation and glow for the tattoos)

anything i'm missing?

attachicon.giftrans.JPG

Never had these problems before EVER. Also using MO, Ive tried all of those things too and they didnt work either... *sigh*

I use ModOrganizer and I also had this problem.

I solved it: during installation you should choose between ModOrganizer or Nexu Mod Manager. Well, DON'T choose nothing. Click NEXT and go on with the installation.

hpnWq09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I've been playing around with this mod for a few hours now. Kinda annoying that you've built the Succubus Cuirass in your custom body mod and uploaded it as the default for people to deal with. Is there any chance that you could upload your succubus meshes for us to use as the succubus body? It'd save outsourcing a compatible armor mod and other things as the succubus body would look the same as it does with the armor. Saves a lot of time. 
This transformation pack is good, but it's pretty limited in that it's mostly built with your specific body armor in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

How to install? I renamed the file to .fomod, but in Mod Organizer and NMM there is a error when I try to install.

No need to rename it :)

If you've not downloaded it from the mirror, check if you have downloaded all three parts and then unpack part .001 and install the PSQ_Transformpack.7z via NMM or MO.

How to install? I renamed the file to .fomod, but in Mod Organizer and NMM there is a error when I try to install.

No need to rename it :)

If you've not downloaded it from the mirror, check if you have downloaded all three parts and then unpack part .001 and install the PSQ_Transformpack.7z via NMM or MO.

The windows doesn't recognize the files. When i downloaded, the file extesion is marked as .001, .002, .003.