Hi there

I have installed the Succubus quest along side with SL and all needed files  also installed Deadly Drain Mod....hand made some changes to the textures for the transformed succubus as seen here in this pics...

Human skin at first...

post-136583-0-16784200-1485726683_thumb.jpg

After changed textures

post-136583-0-53607900-1485726763_thumb.jpg

Now there is a weird problem ...

I am using SOS UNP for Females add on along side with SOS full and from start I have 2 issues ...

First Deadly drain works but on SEX scenes it often CTD when the drain effects animations start...

the other issue its related to the Transformation Package here when reverting to Human form the SOS UNP Schlong resizes to a small size and I have to go to SOS MCM menu to get it back to its original form...

I have no idea what causes the issue or if its something that simply its there and could not be implemented by this Mod...

If anyone can help me on this Ill be grateful...

TY

Hi there

I have installed the Succubus quest along side with SL and all needed files  also installed Deadly Drain Mod....hand made some changes to the textures for the transformed succubus as seen here in this pics...

Human skin at first...

attachicon.gifAzaell Scb out.jpg

After changed textures

attachicon.gifAzaell Sucubi.jpg

I am using SOS UNP for Females add on along side with SOS full and from start I have 2 issues ...

First Deadly drain works but on SEX scenes it often CTD when the drain effects animations start...

the other issue its related to the Transformation Package here when reverting to Human form the SOS UNP Schlong resizes to a small size and I have to go to SOS MCM menu to get it back to its original form...

I have no idea what causes the issue or if its something that simply its there and could not be implemented by this Mod...

TY

1st of all nice character ;)

Maybe the CTD happens if you have physical drain turned on? Try disabling that and see if it persists.

PSQ uses it's own slong directory paths. Simply copy paste the unp slong in the appropriate PSQ directories (rename the file ofc). Maybe thats your issue.

Hi there

Human skin at first...

After changed textures

TY

Maybe the CTD happens if you have physical drain turned on? Try disabling that and see if it persists.

PSQ uses it's own slong directory paths. Simply copy paste the unp slong in the appropriate PSQ directories (rename the file ofc). Maybe thats your issue.

Ill try that Thanks..

Hi there

Human skin at first...

After changed textures

TY

Nope didn't tried yet how ever I saw the Physical Drain is disable on the menu...Did what you said with the Meshes and Textures over the PSQ folders respectively and still resizes the Female shlong to a smaller version upon human transformation revert... The sex scenes dodnt tried them yet...

Another Pic for you of my Female Character close up..

post-136583-0-24569700-1485749598_thumb.jpg

Shes to cool and damn cute I know...lol

Thanks will say something when get the final testings tomorrow...

Guest Cheesebunny23

So wait. I need to mess with files in order to get this to work?

I'm totally clueless with that stuff and as such have an invisible character right now.  :s

Hi there

Human skin at first...

After changed textures

TY

Nope didn't tried yet how ever I saw the Physical Drain is disable on the menu...Did what you said with the Meshes and Textures over the PSQ folders respectively and still resizes the Female shlong to a smaller version upon human transformation revert... The sex scenes dodnt tried them yet...

attachicon.gifAzaell Sucubi closeup.jpg

Well since there is a slong size difference in human - succubus forms , there's only 2 explanations. Either the slongs used is different (the unp with the one in the succubus directories) or you have changed the slong size for the succubus in the bodysizes section of PSQ in MCM.

Personally i don't use a slong in human form. Only as a succubus.

Think this troubleshooting should not be done here since this mod is kinda irrelevant with the problems you have. Don't wanna hijack the thread.

Maybe post at the SLDD/PSQ threads instead?

Hi there

Human skin at first...

After changed textures

TY

Well since there is a slong size difference in human - succubus forms , there's only 2 explanations. Either the slongs used is different (the unp with the one in the succubus directories) or you have changed the slong size for the succubus in the bodysizes section of PSQ in MCM.

Think this troubleshooting should not be done here since this mod is kinda irrelevant with the problems you have. Don't wanna hijack the thread.

Yes sorry have to post here since one issue its related to the PSQ Transformation and I still can not manage to revert the human genitals to the character original size...

Manage to change some PSQ files to fit my likes  Like tail and shlong color to match the skin color better...

post-136583-0-73568600-1485789552_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-38564900-1485789597_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-96032900-1485789857_thumb.jpg

At least changed some stuff I wanted...I am now posting on the DD thread for a possible help fix my other issue...

Hi there

Human skin at first...

After changed textures

TY

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/?p=1803477

I found what was the cause and problem..in that link I have posted the results...

TY for the help on this..

Guest Cheesebunny23

I'm totally clueless with that stuff and as such have an invisible character right now.  :s

Srsly I need some help please.

I'll try to get a fomod installer ready Soon™

Guest Cheesebunny23

I'll try to get a fomod installer ready Soon™

That'll be helpful. :)

i have installed the nexusmodmanagerfomodversion and have following problems:

the tattoos getting lost on transform, no eye textures only white balls, schlongs are purple like no texture found. wings are also purple like no texture found.

i have tried to get my own bodyshape on the armor but doenst get it to run, are there soemwhere some bodyslide files prepared possible?

i have installed the nexusmodmanagerfomodversion and have following problems:

the tattoos getting lost on transform, no eye textures only white balls, schlongs are purple like no texture found. wings are also purple like no texture found.

i have tried to get my own bodyshape on the armor but doenst get it to run, are there soemwhere some bodyslide files prepared possible?

The tattoos getting lost might be a problem with PSQ itself or the way you configured it's MCM. If you chose the "glowing" eyes - they actually are white with a glow effect - then it could depend on your skyrim ini settings or your enb (if you use one). The schlongs will only have no textures if you didn't install any in the fomod, you should install the one fitting to your body textures - if you want to keep the body textures included in this pack you should go with fair skin complexion compatible schlong textures. For the wings: Only the static ones and those from "Animated Dragon Wings", I think with an "AD" infront of them in the MCM, are included in this pack. Sadly I don't have any bodyslide files of the armor but I still hope that this helped you a bit.

have choose the red eyes and i have chosen the ad alduin wings in the mcm, also i have chosen the fair skin.

for the tattoo i have said in the mcm that iwant tattoos, no more and on every transform staring fro mhead over hands and feets too the body the tattoos getting lost.

have tried with a new save and same result, only the minimu mrequiremods taken for it.

I think this is my first post here ever.

Just want to say I wiped and reinstalled Skyrim tonight, grabbed the latest PSQ and your latest file. Installed them and it just works. I swapped my own textures and meshes, but saw the bat files and realized this is just over the top.

Excellent job. I don't think this could be done any better or easier.

I have a problem with ym own textures/meshes. I am writing here because this topic seems fore frequented than the PSQ thread and the people here seem to know the transformation stuff ;).

So I am having troubles with my transformation. If i use the dummy files and insert my own meshes than i am getting the red triangle. If i use your transform package than the transformation works fine, but if i try to change the cbbe body to a different body, nothing happens. If i untick the body transformation in the mcm menu the body still changes to the cbbe body but the textures are wrong (nipple in wrong place and not above the actual nipple mesh). Shouldnt the body not change if i uncheck this checkbox? No matter if i check or uncheck the body transformation checkbox my body always switches between UNP in human form and CBBE in succubus form.

Where is my error? Or what do i have to change that my body changes to the body i like.

I have a problem with ym own textures/meshes. I am writing here because this topic seems fore frequented than the PSQ thread and the people here seem to know the transformation stuff ;).

So I am having troubles with my transformation. If i use the dummy files and insert my own meshes than i am getting the red triangle. If i use your transform package than the transformation works fine, but if i try to change the cbbe body to a different body, nothing happens. If i untick the body transformation in the mcm menu the body still changes to the cbbe body but the textures are wrong (nipple in wrong place and not above the actual nipple mesh). Shouldnt the body not change if i uncheck this checkbox? No matter if i check or uncheck the body transformation checkbox my body always switches between UNP in human form and CBBE in succubus form.

Where is my error? Or what do i have to change that my body changes to the body i like.

PSQ assigns meshes/textures for both human/succubus forms. In other words if your regular bodytype is uunp and you have uunp meshes for the succubus form BUT you left CBBE meshes for the human form (inside psq folder structure) , after trasformation from human--> succubus-->human, your character in human form will have the CBBE body. (uunp-->uunp-->cbbe). Same applies to textures. Hope that it made some sense...

oh yes, i know. i think i wasnt clear enough. I changed the meshes but it didnt do anything ingame...

But i think i am closer to my problem. I tried the copy orbody MO bat once again and it seems it changed the files now correctly. Only i have now an invisble body (body only, hands feet and head is visible), which is because i am missing armor files now. And there is a new problem now. Is it possible to use armor which consists of multiple layers? I want to use the Merta Black rose armor but that armor consists of more than the boots, cuirass and gloves. It has for example seperate shoulder files. Is it possible to use the whole set for the transforming? can i combine the cuirass and shoulder into one file somehow?

Yeah ok, i am stupid, i know now what the problem was. i didnt realize the Cuirass checkbox was always checked. So no matter which body i put into the mesh folder it was always overwritten because the armor was a CCBE armor and therefore the body was automatically changed to the cbbe body...

Still, now i only have the problem with the multi layered armor.

Yeah ok, i am stupid, i know now what the problem was. i didnt realize the Cuirass checkbox was always checked. So no matter which body i put into the mesh folder it was always overwritten because the armor was a CCBE armor and therefore the body was automatically changed to the cbbe body...

Still, now i only have the problem with the multi layered armor.

You will have to combine the different armor parts in outfit studio. It is fairly easy since the parts is already weighted and all that. Just open the "main (the cuirass that has the body mesh)" project in OS and import "as an "outfit" every piece you want to add . Save as a different project and you're done + the new project can be used with bodyslide, meaning you can use it with other body presets as well.