quick question. got everything working but I am finding out the tail is not clipping on to my char like it should. i have hdt put in for it but for example crouch. the tail does not follow but dangles in the air. Any one know possibly why this is happening?

quick question. got everything working but I am finding out the tail is not clipping on to my char like it should. i have hdt put in for it but for example crouch. the tail does not follow but dangles in the air. Any one know possibly why this is happening?

I'm having the same issue, the tail isn't following the player animation.  It feels like it is not attached to the skeleton and is just following the center of mass.  I'll have a go at fixing it and post an update if it do.

Edit: Yeah, it was because of the fact my character was still using Nikitaa's Succubus race as a base which i had forgotten uses its own body. It was this the tail was conflicting with. Once i changed to a different race that's using the right skeleton it works fine.

I'm having the same issue, the tail isn't following the player animation.  It feels like it is not attached to the skeleton and is just following the center of mass.  I'll have a go at fixing it and post an update if it do.

Edit: Yeah, it was because of the fact my character was still using Nikitaa's Succubus race as a base which i had forgotten uses its own body. It was this the tail was conflicting with. Once i changed to a different race that's using the right skeleton it works fine.

Would you mind telling me how you got everything working? It just isn't working out for me for some reason..

Would you mind telling me how you got everything working? It just isn't working out for me for some reason..

Personally i was just super lazy and haven't done any manual editing. I simply installed the pack over the top of PSQ using NMM. Installed Animated Dragon Wings and HDT tails. Then just selected everything i wanted in the PSQ menu ingame and it works fine.

I say it works fine, i'm actually crashing whenever i try and jump with the animated wings, not sure why. Static wings included with this pack work perfectly though. Made a post about this on the PSQ thread as i can't find the cause.

Thanks for the information. I was using succubus race so i guess i will change her around to another custom of somesort

Okay so I'm very very confused. I installed just about every mod I was supposed to but the game crashes to desktop the moment it loads the options on the main menu.

I am using the Nexus Mod Manager. So I will just post screenshots of the mods I have installed by category:

PSQ-Related Mods:

post-52279-0-39679900-1459015273_thumb.png

Body Mods:

post-52279-0-17410100-1459015289_thumb.png

Animation Mods:

post-52279-0-15292200-1459015302_thumb.png

When I installed all the mods I ran FNIS. I also have all the necessary SOS mods installed as well. If you want me to post a screenshot of those I can.

Can someone please help explain why I'm getting a CTD when I boot with these PSQ mods installed?

EDIT: The dates on the right-hand side of the images are the times of installation. From that you can tell the order I installed the mods in.

Okay so I'm very very confused. I installed just about every mod I was supposed to but the game crashes to desktop the moment it loads the options on the main menu.

I am using the Nexus Mod Manager. So I will just post screenshots of the mods I have installed by category:

PSQ-Related Mods:

attachicon.gifPSQ Mods.png

Body Mods:

attachicon.gifBody Mods.png

Animation Mods:

attachicon.gifAnimation Mods.png

When I installed all the mods I ran FNIS. I also have all the necessary SOS mods installed as well. If you want me to post a screenshot of those I can.

Can someone please help explain why I'm getting a CTD when I boot with these PSQ mods installed?

EDIT: The dates on the right-hand side of the images are the times of installation. From that you can tell the order I installed the mods in.

Use Wrye Bash to check if there are any missing .esp files (They should be red). Also open your skyrim.ini and look under [General] if the language is set correctly. These are the only two reasons for a CTD in the main menu, as far as I know.

PSQ-Related Mods:

attachicon.gifPSQ Mods.png

Body Mods:

attachicon.gifBody Mods.png

Animation Mods:

attachicon.gifAnimation Mods.png

Use Wrye Bash to check if there are any missing .esp files (They should be red). Also open your skyrim.ini and look under [General] if the language is set correctly. These are the only two reasons for a CTD in the main menu, as far as I know.

Thank you for the response. I hate to ask you this but I'm not sure how to do as you suggested. I don't suppose you could point out a place where I could read about how to do that? Or perhaps you could just tell me please? Whichever is more convenient.

Alright so I was able to get the mods working but I am now having a problem with the TF package.

I followed the steps outlined by a another person in this thread for installing my own body types (I use CHSBHC with some CBBE stuff, it's weird) but no matter what I did the body type in game wouldn't change and the menu would say that no models were installed.

I'm installing all these mods via the Nexus Mod Manager. But at this point I think I'm better off doing this manually.

What should I do?

First off, thanks to the OP for providing this. Having this to work off of made figuring out the PSQ tranformation way easier.

Sounds like it's established that elements of the transformation don't agree well with custom races, and I can certainly say, after countless hours of trying to get Nikitaa's Succubus Race to switch back and forth without it changing the character's human face to defaults and putting her eye textures up in her skull, that this still appears to be true. Had some success in getting the eyes realigned in her sockets by lowering the mesh in Nifskope, though it still doesn't look quite right to me (eyelashes seem lower on the eyeball than they should be), and the face change remains a puzzle I have yet to crack.

May eventually just drop Succubus Race (like I probably should have as soon as I found PSQ --- it does everything I want from a succubus mod anyway), ignore the part of me that hates change and see if I can get a character I like put together from the default races.

Aside from that, I've managed to get most things to show up on the succubus form --- wings, tail, armor and skin/hair color at least are in order. Horns, however, have yet to properly work. I initially tried to import the horn mesh/texture I was using from Succubus Race, gave up on that and am now trying to use one of the horns from the R18Pn 05 Astaroth set, and still no dice getting them to show up. There's no red triangle or glowing textureless shapes, which suggests to me the mod isn't even acknowledging their existence. Has anyone else figured this out, and how did you get the horns to appear?

Edit: Y'know, part of the reason I asked my question in here is because I figured that if I did I would probably find the answer on my own 5 minutes later, and sure enough I found that it's something about horns needing to be in a certain slot, and that somebody tweaked the Astaroth horns to work with the transformation. And it works. So hooray, that's solved at least :)

Edit2: Okay, think I'm getting somewhere with how to fix the Succubus Race eye problem, though it's driving me to acquire modder levels of knowledge. After reading up on similar issues other people have had, where character eyes were above or below eye sockets etc., the problem sometimes came down to a stray eyesfemalechargen.tri file in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets. I found that if I took the eyesfemalechargen.tri file from Succubus race and placed it in there the eyes for the succubus race line up perfectly when transforming. Unsurprisingly, the eyes for all other races were now out of alignment with eye sockets. So it looks like what I need to have happen is to make the PSQ eye textures use this tri file and not whatever file Skyrim uses for default races.

Aside from that, I've managed to get most things to show up on the succubus form --- wings, tail, armor and skin/hair color at least are in order. Horns, however, have yet to properly work. I initially tried to import the horn mesh/texture I was using from Succubus Race, gave up on that and am now trying to use one of the horns from the R18Pn 05 Astaroth set, and still no dice getting them to show up. There's no red triangle or glowing textureless shapes, which suggests to me the mod isn't even acknowledging their existence. Has anyone else figured this out, and how did you get the horns to appear?

Edit: Y'know, part of the reason I asked my question in here is because I figured that if I did I would probably find the answer on my own 5 minutes later, and sure enough I found that it's something about horns needing to be in a certain slot, and that somebody tweaked the Astaroth horns to work with the transformation. And it works. So hooray, that's solved at least :)

Mind if I asked how you got it working? I tried it myself, and while I could get them to appear, they weren't textured at all. I'm assuming I would have to go and grab them from the original mod, but I'm a little unsure how to go about doing that.

Mind if I asked how you got it working? I tried it myself, and while I could get them to appear, they weren't textured at all. I'm assuming I would have to go and grab them from the original mod, but I'm a little unsure how to go about doing that.

Download the original mod and only put the "textures" folder inside your data. Alternatively you could just install the mod normally and the modified horns on top of that.

Download the original mod and only put the "textures" folder inside your data. Alternatively you could just install the mod normally and the modified horns on top of that.

Which data directory? I'm using MO, so my previous attempt was basically shoving Saeros' fixed .nifs into your transform package and reinstalling it, it just didn't have the textures it was looking for. I assumed I couldn't just do the same with the ones in the original mod since he tweaked them to work with PSQ, especially since the Astaroth file has more .dds' than what's in the transform package.

Am I overthinking this? Apologies if I'm just being obtuse, I'm quite new to all this.

Which data directory? I'm using MO, so my previous attempt was basically shoving Saeros' fixed .nifs into your transform package and reinstalling it, it just didn't have the textures it was looking for. I assumed I couldn't just do the same with the ones in the original mod since he tweaked them to work with PSQ, especially since the Astaroth file has more .dds' than what's in the transform package.

Am I overthinking this? Apologies if I'm just being obtuse, I'm quite new to all this.

I think the easiest way would be to try it with the original mod and the fixed meshes on top.