Candle Pond Gay

Guest ffabris

Nice mod. This one, I can run.

Just one note--you turned some females into males, and their last name is sombodysdottir. That ending specifically denotes a female--as a male, their name would be somebodysson. (Have a look at Iceland, where they don't use family names--all women have a last name ending in -dottir.) You might want to change that over if you're fiddling with the mod again.

Yeah I know, I was told. I left the last names as they were in the original. If I return to this I'll try to remember to fix it, but my focus now is on the Club. :)

Love it, it works perfectly so far :) My character is a fantasy version of myself - a straight girl who enjoys watching a bit of man-on-man action  ;) I had to switch positions in the "welcome" quest and she thoroughly enjoyed being used by all three boys and is looking forward to spending more time getting to know them all (and hopefully watching them amuse each other!).One minor suggestion - are you able to rewrite the book on dad's desk, as it talks about the vanilla family?

Guest ffabris

Love it, it works perfectly so far :) My character is a fantasy version of myself - a straight girl who enjoys watching a bit of man-on-man action  ;) I had to switch positions in the "welcome" quest and she thoroughly enjoyed being used by all three boys and is looking forward to spending more time getting to know them all (and hopefully watching them amuse each other!).One minor suggestion - are you able to rewrite the book on dad's desk, as it talks about the vanilla family?

Very glad you're enjoying the mod! :)

Book? I never noticed a book. LOL!  Maybe, at some point. ;)

Book??!!?? I never noticed it either. Is it in the basement with the rest of "dad's" things? I don't go down there much myself.

But Signar is a good and loyal follower from the beginning. The difference is that he'll start at 1st level like the player character, unlike Sven or Faendal, for instance, who start at level 6.

I love the ranch save for the lack of storage. But it is a beautiful setting and roomy for group activities. ;)

Guest ffabris

1.2 is up... very small changes only:

• Removed nipple piercings and FloppySOS as requirements.
  • Fixed surnames by simply removing them ;)
  • No change to the book.

Oddly, if I try to open the interior cell in CK, CK crashes. No clue why! o,O

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, just installed and ran this mod. I like your characters and the quest to meet the caretakers, was hilarious. They practically rape the poor Dragonborn. Never giving him a chance to deny having sex with them.

The steward, just passing him off to his husband "Go on, just f**k him, he won't mind. What's that son, yeah you can use him next"

But just one question. The son hangs around outside during the day, tending to the garden, but the other two I can't find. They are there at night, but during the day, they just seem to disappear - not in the house, basement or the grounds.

I tried to follow the steward out the door, but when I finally got outside, he had simply disappeared. Does anyone know where they go? Are they secretly off whoring themselves out to a un-as-yet located bandit camp???

Guest ffabris

Okay, just installed and ran this mod. I like your characters and the quest to meet the caretakers, was hilarious. They practically rape the poor Dragonborn. Never giving him a chance to deny having sex with them.

The steward, just passing him off to his husband "Go on, just f**k him, he won't mind. What's that son, yeah you can use him next"

But just one question. The son hangs around outside during the day, tending to the garden, but the other two I can't find. They are there at night, but during the day, they just seem to disappear - not in the house, basement or the grounds.

I tried to follow the steward out the door, but when I finally got outside, he had simply disappeared. Does anyone know where they go? Are they secretly off whoring themselves out to a un-as-yet located bandit camp???

Heh ... as Mylor said, they're around. I don't think I altered the packages from the original mod, but I won't swear to that.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having a problem where I get the vanilla Candle Pond Ranch, not this version. I DO get the quest to meet the caretaker, but when I go inside, it's got the ladies and the mannikins are female. 

ESPs are 

• Candle Pond Ranch.esp
  • Candle Pond Ranch Default Mannequin.esp
  • Candle Pond Gay.esp

And the two mods are loaded in that order on MO's left side.

Any idea what could be causing this? Or even where to look? I don't see how it can be happening. *Confused*

Guest ffabris

I'm having a problem where I get the vanilla Candle Pond Ranch, not this version. I DO get the quest to meet the caretaker, but when I go inside, it's got the ladies and the mannikins are female. 

ESPs are 

• Candle Pond Ranch.esp
  • Candle Pond Ranch Default Mannequin.esp
  • Candle Pond Gay.esp

And the two mods are loaded in that order on MO's left side.

Any idea what could be causing this? Or even where to look? I don't see how it can be happening. *Confused*

Yeah - you have too many ranches. ;) Putting aside my patch for a moment, of the original Candlepond, you use one only: one has customized mannequins, the other uses vanilla. If you install both, you will have a conflict.

Now, as for using my patch, you need "Candle Pond Default Mannequins", not the other. So, remove Candle Pond Ranch.esp, and you should be good.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Anyone got a backup of Candle Pond Ranch?

The original mod is no longer available on Nexus Mods and I would love to try this one here out!

EDIT:

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2425-gentesters-candle-pond-ranch/

Here is a backup of the LE version of Candle Pond Ranch.

But your mod keeps saying "it's missing CandlePondMannequin.esp"

And SE version is also available here:

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2435-gentesters-candle-pond-ranch-se/

However, I dunno if your patch works with that one.

Edited by DaddyBearLovr