Candle Pond Gay

Guest ffabris

I am still waiting for a response from Kryptopyr (creator of CFF) for permission to post the adjusted esp file here. In the meantime I am still looking for a way to make Candle Pond not respawn at all.

I'll be interested to see what you learn, because as far as I can tell, the containers in CP are all correct.

I have decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. So far, so good -- no serious problems.

I'm having some SOS and FloppySOS issues but that may be from reinstalling them. I'm hoping they'll settle down as I go along.

The posse killed the giant as we walked over from Whiterun. And I've had no troubles getting into or touring the house and grounds. So I made a fast travel back to Breezehome to pick up all the supplies and loot stored there (3 mules' worth) and fast traveled back and started putting them away at the ranch.

Thumbs up! It is lovely!

Well, if I continue to have these problems with FloppySOS, I may deactivate it and then try to do the TES5Edit. I haven't done any of that save for changing the body slide from Males of Skyrim so it would use the default SOS I'm using.

The opening greetings may have been a bit exhausting. Good thing I'm young and hung in this fantasy realm. :cool:

*rubs painful head* I haven't been able to find where or how cell respawns are set. Which is pretty strange I think. So I guess the only way to stop losing your hard-earned items in the wardrobes in Candle Pond when you also have Clothing & Clutter Fixes (CCF) installed, is to set the offending containers to not respawn. You will have to adjust this in CCF itself. This will however stop ALL adjusted containers in the game from respawning. So not just in Candle Pond.

I have still not heard back from Kryptopyr (despite her being very active in Nexus over the past days...), but I will just go ahead and post the adjusted CFF esp file here. If you use CCF and are having problems with the Noble Wardrobe, Noble End table, Noble Small Wardrobe, Common Wardrobe, Common End Table present in Candle Pond respawning (thus losing your items), then replace the original Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp with the one I am attaching to this post. Please keep a copy of the original esp in case it doesn't work for you!

Should I hear from Kryptopyr and she does not give me permission for posting this file, I will delete it from this post. If you have any problems with this file, please let me know.

Just to be clear: you ONLY need this file if you use the Clothing & Clutter Fixes mod AND you have issues with the assorted wardrobes in Candle Pond respawing.

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.7z

Does this work with the "Hearthfire Edition" of Candle Pond?

No, it doesn't. This is an "adult themed" mod and with the hearthfire edition you (can) have kids present. You will need the "defaultmannequins" edition.

You can spawn a child actor NPC anywhere, hearthfire or no. Grownups have sex when children are in the house, usually when they're sleeping in their own rooms. And nicely enough, Candle Pond has the kids room in the basement level and safely away from naughty things that can happen upstairs. So don't imply that it's to "protect the children" that this is somehow inappropriate for the Hearthfire edition. 

If parents stopped having sex just because there were kids in the house, there would be a lot fewer humans on this planet.

Guest ffabris

This is a choice I made as a modder. I had to pick one version of the original mod to patch, and I decided to go with the non-HF version - because, personally, adoption and kids in Skyrim have no interest for me. In fact, I have at times been tempted to patch the entire game to turn all kids into adults.

And that aside, I personally find it a tad creepy to have a mod with sex content, with the possibility of kids running about. So That was another reason behind my choice.

So I heard back from Kryptopyr about the adjusted Clothing & Clutter Fixes (CFCF) esp. She gave me permission to post it, so if you have CCF installed and have issues with certain containers inside the house respawning, please download the "patch" I posted here.

If you have problems with that "patch", please let me know.

Guest ffabris

So I heard back from Kryptopyr about the adjusted Clothing & Clutter Fixes (CFF) esp. She gave me permission to post it, so if you have CFF installed and have issues with certain containers inside the house respawning, please download the "patch" I posted here.

If you have problems with that "patch", please let me know.

Why not post the patch on your own d/l page? ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest ffabris

It makes dick and balls flop around. ;) I find it amusing, which is why I have added it to most of my mods. But recent versions make it very easy to auto-add floppiness to al NPCs, so I have stopped adding it (eg Solitude Men's Club doesn't have it).

• 3 weeks later...

Nice mod. This one, I can run.

Just one note--you turned some females into males, and their last name is sombodysdottir. That ending specifically denotes a female--as a male, their name would be somebodysson. (Have a look at Iceland, where they don't use family names--all women have a last name ending in -dottir.) You might want to change that over if you're fiddling with the mod again.