Vipcxjs Real High Heels (FPS/Body Lift FIX)

Vipcxjs Real High Heels dont work with NoMaaMs BBB Animation Pack 3.

After i had installed NoMaams Vipcxjs had not working anymore. At the End I had to delete all my BBB animations and Save games, start a new game and reinstall all of my old Animations. Was never so happy to have made a Backup before I installed NoMaams.

Hope this can Help some of your.

Vipcxjs Real High Heels dont work with NoMaaMs BBB Animation Pack 3.

After i had installed NoMaams Vipcxjs had not working anymore. At the End I had to delete all my BBB animations and Save games' date=' start a new game and reinstall all of my old Animations. Was never so happy to have made a Backup before I installed NoMaams.

Hope this can Help some of your.

[/quote']

I don't use MABMM.

Vipcxjs just doesn't like my desktop.

It could be some other Animations where the conflict lies. But if your Oblivion files looks anything like mine it would be a real pain to find the problem. I was lucky that i haven't Installed anything else at the time.

Btw, have you tried to use other Skelettons, not all have the Lift working right or it get sometimes deaktivated or is overwritten by other mods. The Overwriting part happend to me a few times allready.

It could be some other Animations where the conflict lies. But if your Oblivion files looks anything like mine it would be a real pain to find the problem. I was lucky that i haven't Installed anything else at the time.

Btw' date=' have you tried to use other Skelettons, not all have the Lift working right or it get sometimes deaktivated or is overwritten by other mods. The Overwriting part happend to me a few times allready.

[/quote']

I tried it before with a new installation, Oblivion, DLC+Unofficial pathc.

MPB+X117, etc.

No animation, no skeleton,

Highheel+Outfit

Highheel load before outfit.

Still crash after 5 minute of play.

Ok' date=' im out of Ideas. Sounds like it may be a problem unrelated to Oblivion.

I have something similar with spezific Textures shaders where the Game Crashes after a few minutes if the Textures are used ingame. My Grafikcard dont like them.

Thank the Web there ist NifSkope. :)

[/quote']

Yeah, My Graphic card doesn't like to use DepthofField.fx+ENBcoloreffect.fx together when there's spell effect.

It causes all the graphic to bleed together..XD

Talk the the maker and other shader maker at OBGE.

They don't really know why my specific GTX card causes that conflict..XD

• 1 year later...

I raise this thread to join my undead army.

Here's the hotfix for RHHS' date=' it includes two versions:

1) OBSEv21beta compatible one

2) OBSEv21beta compatible one + fps fix

[/quote']

Oh thank you Uriel :)

I really want to increase my FPS in game badly

I re-install my windows(win7) then Oblivion

seem like after start to play about 1-2 min fps drop very much

VRHHS Patch Skeleton

Do you know the purpose of that skeleton? What exactly it patches?

if i recall it make auto lift for Vipcxjs Real High Heels very well(HGEC body)

look like it made for "HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup" and "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons"

but it make all animation a bit weird to DMRA or DMMC body.

look like it made for "HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup" and "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons"

What? That makes no sense.

What? That makes no sense.

I confuse about it myself anyway it all fix for me now

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8YxmDvHq-o&feature=youtu.be

skeleton

only problem when in idle stand>>use spell change height to self to fix it.

Still no idea what's changed. I think i'll try nifscope to find out the difference in those scale bones used in lifting.

Other option is to summon teh PerfectionCat to help us decypher the readme.

edit1:

skeleton

only problem when in idle stand>>use spell change height to self to fix it.

This one is identical to Universal Controllable Skeleton.

edit2: The VRHHS one is missing the "Bip01 * Shoe" bone, is it the only difference i wonder.

Goin to compare it with the stock RHHS skeleton.

• 1 month later...

Glad I found this thread. I had no idea this mod was so responsible for my crappy framerates (getting 60fps most of the time now). Fix seems to be working fine for me...*snip*

Edit: spoke too soon, Lovers animations still breaking sometimes (only when the player is involved though I think), even after a clean install of RHH. I've gone back to the original esp. Tried making a version with quest delays set at 0.1 but that didn't seem to help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anybody help me with this please. :C

I would like to increase delay to 5 seconds. I can't  find: 

Change: set fCurrentDelay to 90 change to 01
Change: ref.EquipItemNS to ref.EquipItem2NS

but I do know where to find that:

Change: if fQuestDelay to 1.0
Change: set fQuestDelay to 1.0

• 1 year later...

I have a request for someone who can script. Could you please make it so that the higheels spell is turned off when sleeping and off during sex. Currently if the NPC has heels on they levitate during sleep. Also, even if they DON'T have their heels on during sex, their body is still lifted, putting it out of alignment.

If someone could do that I would be most appreciative, also could you attach a readme with your script adjustments copied to it, so I can learn.

I have a request for someone who can script. Could you please make it so that the higheels spell is turned off when sleeping and off during sex. Currently if the NPC has heels on they levitate during sleep. Also, even if they DON'T have their heels on during sex, their body is still lifted, putting it out of alignment.

In the Construction Set, under Idle Animations, it looks like sleeping, sitting, and riding should all be fixed, although it sounds like the sleep fix isn't working for you. Those should be a good template for a sex fix.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hate to bump such an old thread, but is there any more modern high heel systems available ? Seems like this Vipcxjs mod and its fixes and all still have major problems. If I had to use this one though, which it seems I do... I'd have to install the base mod without its included skeleton files and without its original esp and use the modified esp in this thread. I am using Universal Skeleton Nif by Growlf  in my current install without issues.