Vipcxjs Real High Heels (FPS/Body Lift FIX)

Hello guys,

i have notice using the Wonderfull mod Vipcxjs Real High Heels System that impact a huge perfomance lost 20-25 fps ...

the scripts for this mod all run 100 times a second, and I changed it to once per second, then once every 3 seconds, and my fps were restored to their former glory 40-60 fps in Marcet District with over 100 mods runing!

Other Fix is the Body lift after the sex act, you dont need re-equip your heels (credits uriel)

Change log.

4 scripts edit

if fQuestDelay <= 0.001

set fQuestDelay to 0.001

Change: if fQuestDelay to 1.0

Change: set fQuestDelay to 1.0

Change: set fCurrentDelay to 90 change to 01

Change: ref.EquipItemNS to ref.EquipItem2NS

Fixed VipCxj_HighHeels.esp v.4

corespond the Orginal vers.9.3 from http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883

(all credits to vipcxj)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qy4dea8qyzyz0q

bb :heart:

-

Update:

1.0 first release

2.0 second release script change

3.0 minor script chanage / tuning

move/idle/stance delay issue's fixed

4.0 Highheels body lift after the Sex act fixed (credit to Uriel)

Fast high heels? :heart:

BTW, i'm having an issue with this mod, sometimes my character stops and can't move until i press some movement keys ~10 times. Then i'm able to move normally again. Also height level adjustment resets after lovers action. Is it the same for you?

If not - what skeleton r u using?

Also: there is some skeleton for this VipcXj's HH here, what does it do?

@Uriel please dowload my new VipCxj_HighHeels.esp ,have fixed the move/idle/stance issue. my fault sry :)

Thanks Uriel,

fast High heels LooL :D

Aim using this Skeleton from Growlf

Universal Skeleton Nif

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

EDIT:

Load the mod from

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883&tab=4&navtag=/modules/comments/index2.php?tid=295479|:|fid=36883|:|sort=DESC#fileanchor

then replace my .esp

EDIT2: oh nice Arabic side Intresting mod's ,but wrong Skeleton !

Hope this will helpfull

Thanks, but my issue is not related to your fix. I'm getting this with vanilla HH system.

Anyway, thanks for emproving HH even more. I'm a fan of em.

Are you using lovers? My char resets HH height after lovers action, is it same for you?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys' date='

i have notice using the Wonderfull mod Vipcxjs Real High Heels System that impact a huge perfomance lost 20-25 fps ...

the scripts for this mod all run 100 times a second, and I changed it to once per second, then once every 3 seconds, and my fps were restored to their former glory 40-60 fps in Marcet District with over 100 mods runing!

Change log.

4 scripts edit

if fQuestDelay <= 0.001

set fQuestDelay to 0.001

Change: [b']if fQuestDelay to 1.0[/b]

Change: set fQuestDelay to 1.0

Change: set fCurrentDelay to 90 change to 01

So here is my fps Fixed VipCxj_HighHeels.esp v.3

of course is the newest Orginal vers.9.3

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3568056/VipCxj_HighHeels.esp.html

bb :heart:

-

Update:

1.0 first release

2.0 second release script change

3.0 minor script chanage / tuning

move/idle/stance delay issue's fixed

awesome.. thanks... that did it.. fps back to normal now.. but one thing.. my ankles when wearing thr shoes are larger than my body.... the closest match is the manga body.. but still not an exact match.

as a side note.. where did you get the heals in your sig? and is that a blood elf in your sig also? how did you get the skin to look like that.. it looks tasty..

Thank you Travler,

the Heels are for HGEC body but aim using with my DMRA body with minor issues ;)

The heels that you show in my banner is from the modder Bisquits

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37413

in my eyes on of the best mods.

About the Blood Elves

yes is it

the skin is my Photoshop retouch from the orginal modder Ozmo http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

here is the pack from my re-touch

http://www.mediafire.com/?68z93ga1x9el41a

have fun :D

Thank you Travler' date='

the Heels are for HGEC body but aim using with my DMRA body with minor issues ;)

The heels that you show in my banner is from the modder Bisquits

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37413

in my eyes on of the best mods.

About the Blood Elves

yes is it

the skin is my Photoshop retouch from the orginal modder Ozmo http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

here is the pack from my re-touch

http://www.mediafire.com/?68z93ga1x9el41a

have fun :D

[/quote']

much thanks.. and the retouch is amazing.. thanks again

Gamesource's Baiun made a fix for Lovers, it's included into the LpK Extander. Normal lovers re-equips items the wrong way, all the scripts, attached to the items becomes disabled. Same for the highheels, if your character wears highheels with the attached height script when the sex starts, after the sex the height will not return to scripted one until you unequiip HH and equip them again.

Baiun said that a fix is simple: we need to replace all "reference.EquipItemNS" with "reference.EquipItem2NS" in the scripts.

Can you do this? I'm a little unfriendly with CS, that's why i'm asking you.

Not tried your fix yet, as I've only got high heels on myself at the moment, so not much FPS drop. Reason for this is, it's not working on anyone else. If I give them a pair of heels that work for myself, they just stay stuck half a foot into the floor. Tried about all the buttons on the config ball that sounded like they might help, to no avail. What am I missing, any ideas?

I have got the universal skeleton already, so that's not it. Also, as I said, the heels lift myself up fine. It's just others that don't move an inch. Tried the spells as well, but they don't do anything. Are they supposed to bring up a menu or just toggle height? I'll give your file a try tomorrow and see if it makes any difference.

I use the original demo HH esp from vipcjx, which I have manually merged some 160 pairs of high heels into, including the Pekka pumps, Bisquits, YangYang, RF high heels. I was gonna use them mostly for CM partners, so it was quite a bummer to find out they didn't work for them. I did set the master file back after every edit, which explains why they do work for me. The heels themselves use the script version of the ability, not the enchantment.

About archive invalidation, I don't see how it should affect these shoes (none of which are in any BSA) but in case it does matter, I use ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!. That has the same effect as your trick, right?

The most likely causes I can think of is that it's something about load order, or a conflict with the companion scripting. Do the heels work on CM partners or for instance, companion Vilja? As for load order, I've got them loaded right before BUEquipsMerge, which is right above all the lovers plugins (Joburg, Adult play, etc). CM's and other companions are lower in the list, just above the bashed patch. I'd use BOSS, but recently I spend more time fixing all the mistakes it makes than I save by doing it myself.

Thanks for the help so far.

have you try this ?

unbenannt1jo.th.jpg

If yes' date=' so sry out off ideas.

[/quote']

well... that and probably putting the esp for the high heels at the top of my load order fixed my sinking slightly into the ground. .. awesome.. now i just need more outfits and a body that actually matches the high heels.. i dl some outfit from one of the 4shared accounts.. some ice themed outfit with a sword.. it came with high heels.. and they fit the manga body perfetly.. i need more like those.. lol.. the other are a SLIGHTLY smaller than the legs for any of the designer body from the spell of the same name.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to fix the companions not lifting issue. I installed your file, and at first that didn't fix it, even though on my gf's pc it fixed the FPS. Turns out that this was my own fault for forgetting to make a clean save. Character wasn't happy to find her shoe-closet empty afterwards, but now they work fine on myself as well as companions.

May want to add that to the description, in case anyone else runs into the same problem. Clean save your game without VipCxj_HighHeels.esp active, then activate the new file.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason my character is raised off the floor more than usual so she's floating, regardless of wearing shoes or barefeet, and others are not lifted at all. Anyone have this problem?

Edit: great this "fix" broke the heels system altogether. I un-activated it then went back to the original heels esp, now it refuses to elevate my character at all. BOSS + clean save doesn't do anything either.

Having trouble with it myself. On one pc, it works fine now, apart from having to manually call fix idle from the menu a lot of the time. Never any slowdown from RHH, with or without this fix. On the other, which runs pretty much the exact same mods, it doesn't just slowdown, it freezes. With the fix, the freezes happen every second. Take 2 steps, freeze, 2 steps, freeze, like clockwork. Disable RHH and it runs smooth again. Don't know what the problem is, but there seems to be something wrong with the way it handles the automatic lifting. It's taking up way too much gamemode time, it shouldn't have to do so much stuff every second to cause this kind of freezing.

It should only be doing stuff when:

Someone puts on/removes a set of RHH

Game loaded

Cell changed (update everyone just once when entering cell, and again whenever equipment is changed)

Change height spell used

Fix Idle called from menu

Menu running

Any other time, it should pretty much hit a return immediately.

I'm tempted to go in there and try to fix the script myself, but it's got "Don't use vanilla editor" warnings all over it.

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to disable the RHH system completely. I couldn't play normally anymore, the game would give me random crashes within 10 minutes of gameplay, even on a brand new character. After disabling it, I started up the game and was able to play for several hours without any crashes. Played without RHH for a couple of days now and the game is suddenly playable again. It sucks that I can't use a lot of hot outfits now, but at least I can play again.

I decided to disable the RHH system completely. I couldn't play normally anymore' date=' the game would give me random crashes within 10 minutes of gameplay, even on a brand new character. After disabling it, I started up the game and was able to play for several hours without any crashes. Played without RHH for a couple of days now and the game is suddenly playable again. It sucks that I can't use a lot of hot outfits now, but at least I can play again.

[/quote']

Yeah, same for me.

It works perfectly fine on my laptop, beside loseing framerate.

But on my desktop, none of Vipcxjs's mod want to work.