Bimbo body? Also, any mods that add a hypnosis/brainwashing theme?

Lapsa

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there is [still] a bimbo body mod for fallout new vegas (The FULL bimbo deal, not just big tits, that definitely isn't all that goes into bimbo). I could've sworn I had seen one a while back, but I can't find it now.

And yes, I've already used the search function on the site, bing, google, and I have consulted the required seven world leaders before posting here. I wouldn't post a thread if I wasn't 100% certain it needed a human answer.

I appreciate any help with finding it again! Or at least something similar.

And while I'm here....any mods that add a hypnosis or brainwashing theme?

Not sure what you mean by bimbo body, but my favourite body replacer is K2's Berry D-Cup.

Can be found here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9407-rel-k2s-berry-boobs-bnb-body-replacer/

Love this body.

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there is [still] a bimbo body mod for fallout new vegas (The FULL bimbo deal, not just big tits, that definitely isn't all that goes into bimbo). I could've sworn I had seen one a while back, but I can't find it now.

And yes, I've already used the search function on the site, bing, google, and I have consulted the required seven world leaders before posting here. I wouldn't post a thread if I wasn't 100% certain it needed a human answer.

Have you tried Unethical Deeds?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51785-unethical-deeds-ee-wip/

There's an option to enslave an NPC and as you continuously use them, eventually you will break them.

Not sure what you mean by bimbo body, but my favourite body replacer is K2's Berry D-Cup.

Can be found here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9407-rel-k2s-berry-boobs-bnb-body-replacer/

The pictures don't work. 3:

But, by bimbo I mean big tits, big hips, like, fairly disproportionately large. x3 Big lips too, but I don't even think that is possible, it wasn't on the one I remember seeing.

Love this body.

Have you tried Unethical Deeds?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51785-unethical-deeds-ee-wip/

There's an option to enslave an NPC and as you continuously use them, eventually you will break them.

I meant hypnosis/brainwashing being used on the pc.

Thank you all for the replies, by the way.

There isn't too much point in making such a big mod now because in like 1-2 years we'll have a new Sexout-like API for Fallout 4 and it will be better and more stable.

True. But still, no forums for fallout 4 yet...I think o.o

And besides, have to wait for all the patches, DLC, script extender, modding community to finish playing the game a couple times to start modding, etc etc. With this game there is already an active, awesome modding community. Besides, I'm not asking for a mod to be made, I'm asking if a mod exists. ^^

But thank you though for your reply.

There isn't too much point in making such a big mod now because in like 1-2 years we'll have a new Sexout-like API for Fallout 4 and it will be better and more stable.

True. But still, no forums for fallout 4 yet...I think o.o

And besides, have to wait for all the patches, DLC, script extender, modding community to finish playing the game a couple times to start modding, etc etc. With this game there is already an active, awesome modding community. Besides, I'm not asking for a mod to be made, I'm asking if a mod exists. ^^

But thank you though for your reply.

Yeah.

As far as I know such a thing does not exist for Fallout NV. There are tons of slavery mods though.

But, by bimbo I mean big tits, big hips, like, fairly disproportionately large. x3 Big lips too, but I don't even think that is possible, it wasn't on the one I remember seeing.

These ones are disproportionately large: TNA BBB Project Resource

It's from FO3 Nexus but the body meshes should work for FNV.

Although those are very high poly, perhaps too high poly (x3 the file size of Type 3). Don't know how he exported those through blender, I got some sort of export limit when I tried to modify and re-export it, so probably not exported through blender.

I did however, managed to do a conversion from Type 3 into a couple of those body types, albeit roughly done.

These ones are disproportionately large: TNA BBB Project Resource

It's from FO3 Nexus but the body meshes should work for FNV.

Although those are very high poly, perhaps too high poly (x3 the file size of Type 3). Don't know how he exported those through blender, I got some sort of export limit when I tried to modify and re-export it, so probably not exported through blender.

I did however, managed to do a conversion from Type 3 into a couple of those body types, albeit roughly done.

So theorectially you could use the meshes to work in FNV as is?

Update the meshes work but without textures its not that great.

They use the same asset pipeline so yes.

Yeah, I think one of them has its own texture in its folder, the others uses a different UV mapping, not sure what texture type it is, the author seems to have forgotten to upload it. Then two of them, which I managed to convert into, Nova and Sydney body, uses the same mapping as Type 3.

Edit: I think most of them uses the same texture as Bouncing T and A DRK-2PEX, so you might want look into that.
Problem is, since it's FO3, armors and clothing that appeared in FNV will have incompatible textures.
Probable solution would be to save the body textures inside a new folder in your data directory instead of overwriting the original ones, then open the FO3 body mesh in nifskope and change its texture path to the new folder where you stored the textures.

Archived