RGX - The Redguard Expansion - Exotic DLC

O_O

The remastered version will take it to the 3.0 build, complete with LOD, clubs like Azura's Club etc it will be a major improvement, there will be much more interiors now with proper lighting, very nice & detailed. I will re write the scripts, remove all the clutter, make it more smooth, I already invested like one day, just fixing bugs and when I first loaded the mod up I was getting constant CTD's, now I haven't even experienced one CTD after investing a full day fixing bugs. I have grown much as an individual and mod author, and learned so many new things when it comes to modding. I made a video where you can see what I'm up too.

You guys can expect to receive the 3.0 version sometime before the end of this week! Cheers, wish you guys an epic summer, surely it's going to be a great year and with Bethesda working on a remastered version for Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to download it but after the 4th page of sales pitches, I lost interest. Seriously, first you download a readme with a link to some other site, and then its pages of "this is such an awesome thing I done". How many different pages do you have to to click through to get an actual download link? Fuck dat.

Wanted to download it but after the 4th page of sales pitches, I lost interest. Seriously, first you download a readme with a link to some other site, and then its pages of "this is such an awesome thing I done". How many different pages do you have to to click through to get an actual download link? Fuck dat.

okey!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I decided to release the mod, because of your requests, after I release Azura's club today, I'll work on the remastered version and fix all the bugs and add some nice touches to the mod, including LOD. Cheers I'll be releasing some epic content this summer, and hope you all have a great summer. :)

Brr, i can almost taste it.

• 4 weeks later...

Christ, as if there wasn't already a dearth of Redguard/African/Middle Eastern content. Dunno how much the mod would have added in regards to clothes/armors, but I've been looking everywhere for a decent Ottoman inspired armor set, or a (not too overdone) Egyptian kalasiris dress. I was lucky as it was to find a belly dancing costume with a veil that doesn't quite fit my character's body (but close enough). Supplimenting for now with pirate garb for that Stros M'Kai look. There's a good mod for Redguard shields with I love, but that's about as far as it goes.

Bob's Armory just got another update like a week ago. There are a bunch more middle eastern items in it. Might have what you are looking for. As for clothing and armor, you could check out Bob's Armory for Dream Girl. Yeah, it's only DG and not for other bodies, and I haven't seen anyone make ports for other body types yet.

I know Mr. Dave, hell he's even posted when he's been here on my account before, so I can ask him if he is ever going to finish the Ottoman armor. Probably get his standard reply of 'yes, I have blahblah planned out' though. For as fast as that dude can make things, he sure is slow to getting around to finalizing requests.

Also, the Redguard Expansion 4 downloads just fine from DB. :)

• 2 years later...

Archived