RGX - The Redguard Expansion - Exotic DLC

O_O

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys it's me, author of RGX - The Redguard Expansion. I have grown as an individual & modder. I'll be posting mods on Steam now and will create new tropical Islands.

If I can upload files over 100mb. I will upload here as well. I just joined the lover's lab. The nexus is a circus none of those mods had CRI. The reason for my ban it's quiet complicated and you can see the reason why on a steam thread. My old PC burned out and I lost RGX but I can surely recreate it and plan to recreate it even better, already have voice actor's working on Dibella's Island, this time it's just going to be called Dibella's Island and will have a different theme. I know how to make LOD now, I'm creating my own music now too.

Follow me on Steam DJRedRad, and feel free to subscribe to my channel on Youtube DJ Red Rad, it's my new artist name now. So many good new lands mods coming up this summer. Also will release the Forbidden Island today on Steam, getting much inspiration from Anti's camp, I talk to him all the time great mod author. I also received permission to use certain asset's from Manny GT who gave me permission via chat, Breti and other great mod authors. 

Anyways, check out my new voice actor. 

https://soundcloud.com/remearus

He's awesome. if anyone wants to help voice act the upcoming mod, Dibella's Island. Let me know. Will also release the final update for Mara's Port.

I'll be posting my future mods here and if they never increase the max size, I'll just post links for you guys. Super busy this summer working on my music and epic mods.

Always looking for VA's. To rising mod authors, I would say don't place all your cookies in one jar! Cheers.

Anyways, check out my new voice actor. 

https://soundcloud.com/remearus

He's awesome. if anyone wants to help voice act the upcoming mod, Dibella's Island. Let me know. Will also release the final update for Mara's Port.

I'll be posting my future mods here and if they never increase the max size, I'll just post links for you guys. Super busy this summer working on my music and epic mods.

Always looking for VA's. To rising mod authors, I would say don't place all your cookies in one jar! Cheers.

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK YOU DO , IS TRULY APPRECIATE IT 

@Shinsagat Sweet, stay tuned, I'm almost done with the Forbidden Island a new tropical Island will post the link here. Then I'll complete Mara's Port and then it's the big one Dibella's Island. I'll be posting all my future mods on Steam. A great site to build with, can't build with the nexus, and those shady admins. :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DJRedRad/

and I'll create a new website, where I will post all my mods, as well, if people have issues on steam.

Feel free to follow me on twitter. I usually post what I'm doing in the creation kit there, and I usually follow back if we share similar interest.

https://twitter.com/DJ____Red

Also made a new channel, took down the old channel, trying to get my subs back so I can add a custom URL. If your interested in my projects subscribe, I'll be posting trailers, and weekly beats etc! Cheers! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQM8TWuaD6EMKoRq5REK7w

Really happy to be part of this community, it's kind of my replacement for the Nexus. :)

Holy cow guys! I just found RGX - The Redguard Expansion in my flash drive, thank goodness I made a backup! I missed this project. I'll see what I can do, I'll load it up in the CK after I release The Forbidden Island today. I'll see if I can also reduce the file size, and make some adjustments. I'll keep you guys updated. If I do update it and post it, it will be twice as better, I can make LOD now. :D

@D_ManXX2. I remember those mods, that's like when I first started modding lol. If I recreate those mods, I'll make something totally epic, with all the skills I learned these past few years. Sure I can continue those projects.

I also apologize about RGX! I was planning to update it, the nexus made me look really bad, they wrongfully accused me, and gave me a restriction to upload, jerks. You can read the full thread on steam, that's why I will never support the Nexus again, their so shady. Then I took a break for a year, I was really upset, especially because Anduniel and Maximus worked really hard on their voice acting, but now thank goodness I found the file again, I'll keep you guys posted and when I release those mods soon, I'll post a new thread and a link, to where you can download, just in case they don't up the max here.

I'll make a new Gangs of Skyrim. GOS 2. This time Instead of calling it Guardians of the North, I'll call it The North guard, sounds more bad ass. I'll use the same locations, and I'll just recreate better versions, thanks for the idea. I forgot about those mods, it's been years. :)

@D_ManXX2. I remember those mods, that's like when I first started modding lol. If I recreate those mods, I'll make something totally epic, with all the skills I learned these past few years. Sure I can continue those projects.

I also apologize about RGX! I was planning to update it, the nexus made me look really bad, they wrongfully accused me, and gave me a restriction to upload, jerks. You can read the full thread on steam, that's why I will never support the Nexus again, their so shady. Then I took a break for a year, I was really upset, especially because Anduniel and Maximus worked really hard on their voice acting, but now thank goodness I found the file again, I'll keep you guys posted and when I release those mods soon, I'll post a new thread and a link, to where you can download, just in case they don't up the max here.

I'll make a new Gangs of Skyrim. GOS 2. This time Instead of calling it Guardians of the North, I'll call it The North guard, sounds more bad ass. I'll use the same locations, and I'll just recreate better versions, thanks for the idea. I forgot about those mods, it's been years. :)

keep it coming , i love your mods , i know it takes skills to do this large mods , i will def be following your work n i look forward to your future projects n keep us post on the rgx the redguard expansion . that one was awesome

Really appreciate it. When I release The Forbidden Island a new tropical worldspace, I'll post the link here. It's basically a survival mod, you can purchase property, it has exotic animals, a live volcano with real lava, custom jungle soundtrack, raid ships, help your friends survive the Island as the Island is low in resources, and you will have to do a quest to get back to Skyrim etc. I'm sure you guys will love it, stay tuned. I'll soon be posting the mod up and the trailer in my Youtube channel.

Glad to hear that. Now that I can generate LOD, I think I can bring quality content to the table. I took a break for a full year and nobody even bothered to upload new tropical Islands? So I got you guys, and I have so much passion for creating tropical lands, since I'm actually living in a tropical Island right now. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for the interest, if anyone wants to get involved in voice acting, please get in contact with me. I also plan to release my mods when it's complete now, instead of releasing updates every other week.

• 3 weeks later...

Some really good news on this matter guys: DJRedRad has got the 1.7.5 version on his comp still and will generate a new LOD. Could take up to a few days until he gets the mod into a working phase and could upload for us! Be patient and you will have the opportunity to test it out in its full glory!

Also stay tuned for the new mod "The Forbidden Island"! 

Yeah, I decided to release the mod, because of your requests, after I release Azura's club today, I'll work on the remastered version and fix all the bugs and add some nice touches to the mod, including LOD. Cheers I'll be releasing some epic content this summer, and hope you all have a great summer. :)

Archived