RGX - The Redguard Expansion - Exotic DLC

O_O

Just goes to show that if you see a mod at nexus that piques your interest, download it immediately.  I happened to grab a couple of mods that were removed just hours after being uploaded.

Stupid copyright crap... I can respect the need to protect one's work or product, but sometimes things go too far.. like this Redgaurd mod for example.

I managed to grab a nice port of weapons from the game Chivalry Greatest Warrior on the Nexus.. came back to endorse the mod or comment on it and sure enough it was gone within a day of being released...

Stupid copyright crap... I can respect the need to protect one's work or product, but sometimes things go too far.. like this Redgaurd mod for example.

I managed to grab a nice port of weapons from the game Chivalry Greatest Warrior on the Nexus.. came back to endorse the mod or comment on it and sure enough it was gone within a day of being released...

I should mention, the author's ban message doesn't mention anything about the copyright issue, only belligerence.

Christ, as if there wasn't already a dearth of Redguard/African/Middle Eastern content. Dunno how much the mod would have added in regards to clothes/armors, but I've been looking everywhere for a decent Ottoman inspired armor set, or a (not too overdone) Egyptian kalasiris dress. I was lucky as it was to find a belly dancing costume with a veil that doesn't quite fit my character's body (but close enough). Supplimenting for now with pirate garb for that Stros M'Kai look. There's a good mod for Redguard shields with I love, but that's about as far as it goes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived