FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I see, its a custom texture edit then, no wonder its so seamless. Oh well, I hope the user releases their retexture for other pureskin users.

Oh, you meant the penis texture? Yeah, I'd be more than happy to share that. Just know it's not perfect like I said. I still consider myself an amateur with textures even though I've messed with them for years now.

Here you go, I hope you enjoy it! I know it certainly helped me enjoy my character more after I finished it and got it seamless enough for my tastes! : )

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9yaik9dom1xru1t/PureSkin+SoS+Texture+Patch.7zO

Oh and just a heads up, I did a bit more on that texture than just making it seamless with PureSkin that I had forgot to mention initially. I added some subtle coloring to the regular texture that matched where the veins appear on the normal map because I personally like the veins on the penis being more noticeable.

Editing this in because it just came to mind, but if there's any strange problems with the textures I'll upload ones straight from my folder, cause I'm not sure if that upload has one of the problems I recently fixed with the specular map. Alternatively you could probably just replace the specular with one of your choosing if it is a problem. The important part is the diffuse map~

Oh and one more edit just to clarify. The texture itself was not made by me. I only made the edits to make it seamless with PureSkinTexture (at least to the best of my ability) and to add coloration to the areas where the veins also appear on the normal map. I just remembered I made the head/tip more pink too.

Some of the stuff I've made recently. I would embed the webm if I knew how to.

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

Can you share what texture sets you use?

If you're talking about what is being used check out this where they explain it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-now-with-futa-news-and-featured-futa/page-40?do=findComment&comment=1547703, If you meant the actual files then my bad.

body preset i like mature preset it make it good if possible and thank you

My apologies for not fully understanding what you mean, but if what you're asking for is the bodyslide preset I'd be happy to share that as well, just let me know~

Also I uploaded a few new pictures but I figure I'd post them here too and just edit them into this post, hope you enjoy!

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo7_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6nmd1IqvW1vnalpwo9_r1_1280.jpg

I see, its a custom texture edit then, no wonder its so seamless. Oh well, I hope the user releases their retexture for other pureskin users.

Oh, you meant the penis texture? Yeah, I'd be more than happy to share that. Just know it's not perfect like I said. I still consider myself an amateur with textures even though I've messed with them for years now.

Here you go, I hope you enjoy it! I know it certainly helped me enjoy my character more after I finished it and got it seamless enough for my tastes! : )

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9yaik9dom1xru1t/PureSkin+SoS+Texture+Patch.7zO

Oh and just a heads up, I did a bit more on that texture than just making it seamless with PureSkin that I had forgot to mention initially. I added some subtle coloring to the regular texture that matched where the veins appear on the normal map because I personally like the veins on the penis being more noticeable.

Editing this in because it just came to mind, but if there's any strange problems with the textures I'll upload ones straight from my folder, cause I'm not sure if that upload has one of the problems I recently fixed with the specular map. Alternatively you could probably just replace the specular with one of your choosing if it is a problem. The important part is the diffuse map~

Oh and one more edit just to clarify. The texture itself was not made by me. I only made the edits to make it seamless with PureSkinTexture (at least to the best of my ability) and to add coloration to the areas where the veins also appear on the normal map. I just remembered I made the head/tip more pink too.

If you're talking about what is being used check out this where they explain it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-now-with-futa-news-and-featured-futa/page-40?do=findComment&comment=1547703, If you meant the actual files then my bad.

My apologies for not fully understanding what you mean, but if what you're asking for is the bodyslide preset I'd be happy to share that as well, just let me know~

Also I uploaded a few new pictures but I figure I'd post them here too and just edit them into this post, hope you enjoy!

sorry for my bad english

i need bodyslide preset

it uunp or cbbe ?

sorry for my bad english

i need bodyslide preset

it uunp or cbbe ?

It's okay, no need to apologize, I understand. : )

It is UUNP, give me just a moment and I'll upload the bodyslide presets I use for her, for when she has clothes on, and for her penis.

Here are the bodyslide preset files. It includes her base bodyslide preset for when she is naked, her bodyslide preset for making outfits for her body, and her bodyslide preset for her penis.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/043tbe138d7rcca/Brynhildr's+Bodyslide+Preset+Files.7z

I also decided to upload an archive of all of my recent screenshots of her that are on my tumblr. I included an extra one that I haven't been sure if I've wanted to post yet too. These are 1920x1080, tumblr downscales them to 1280x720 so if you want slightly higher res versions of the shots, you can get them from this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hkxqr0nsq946t57/Brynhildr+Futanari+Lewds.7z

Hey there,

I'm planning on reinstalling Skyrim yet one more time and rolling my first futa character.

Since I want to edit the textures a little to remove the vagina and alter a few other details, would you advise me to make a custom race for the character or to use some other kind of mod to make the textures (and maybe other assets) unique?

Also, I always use CBBE HDT for the body mesh and regular SOS for cocks. Do I have to download any sort of extra mods to schlongify my character?

Thanks for your time!

You can use Bodychange for unique textures/body meshes, youll need sos for unp(get the bodyslide files) and textures according to yours.

thank you very much

Thanks a lot for the textures, finally there is a "fair skin" seamless texture set for the schlong.

You're very welcome, I'm happy I could do something nice for other people. : )

Taking submissions for Featured Futa #2.

Theme: None

Please include a few things: What ENB, textures, Character name (optional). These will be featured on the front with one of your images.

You can go into more detail as your post will be linked to, but keep the notable things at the top.

The feature will be selected based largely on up votes and if it fits in the theme, if there is one. Quality of images and time posted may affect result as well, to give later entry opportunity to win. Include at least one screenshot in your post if you're a gif poster. You can have as much material as you want, but it needs to be within one post. Depending on the number of submissions for a feature, picking a feature may be delayed. I'd like to be able to pick from at least 6 different people so we can have some variety. Feature will be selected within one or two weeks if there are enough submissions.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

thank you very much

Thanks a lot for the textures, finally there is a "fair skin" seamless texture set for the schlong.

What body type and skin mods do you use?

thank you very much

you use pureskin 8k ?? what rig you have !!

sorry about that

what skin match your penis texture other than pure skin ? because i use demonica texture and Leyenda texture

Guest Donegan

Really wasn't sure what to call her. Decided to go with Nyreen.

That isn't going to be the only time she is going to be in a coffin....

Call her Seline's girlfriend... haha, just kidding

Nyreen sounds cool

thank you very much

sorry about that

what skin match your penis texture other than pure skin ? because i use demonica texture and Leyenda texture

My PC is actually really bad now. It's like 6 years old and I have no job and no money to replace it. It's why I haven't made much more screenshots or recordings. My PC crashes a lot lately when trying to run games, I feel like it might die on me any day now. When trying to do recordings with ENB on the FPS gets really bad.

As for the texture working with others? I'm not sure. I don't think it would be seamless without any adjustments made to it.

Edit - I forgot to mention that, no I don't use 8k version, my PC is not strong enough. I use the light version which is around 2k for the most part.

thank you very much

sorry about that

My PC is actually really bad now. It's like 6 years old and I have no job and no money to replace it. It's why I haven't made much more screenshots or recordings. My PC crashes a lot lately when trying to run games, I feel like it might die on me any day now. When trying to do recordings with ENB on the FPS gets really bad.

As for the texture working with others? I'm not sure. I don't think it would be seamless without any adjustments made to it.

Edit - I forgot to mention that, no I don't use 8k version, my PC is not strong enough. I use the light version which is around 2k for the most part.

pureskin  2k ?