FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hello i have a Problem with revealing armor.

I use SAM, but would like to have also females with a schlong, so i installed SoS and the Addon from B3lisario.

Now i have SoS my armor is not revealing anymore and i don't know what to do. When I am going naked everything is fine female and male looks the way they should.

But using clothes (and armor) there is nothing to see, except a hole at man an no penis at woman.

Maybe i do something wrong but if you could help me it would be great!

my loadorder is:

Schlong of Skyrim-core

Schlong of Skyrim

SOS- B3lisario

SAM- shape atlas for men

Schlong of SkyrimSchlong of Skyrim

When using SoS, such armors must be marked as 'revealing', using one of 3 ways:

- Add the SOS_Revealing Keyword via an .esp edit

- Set the Armor as revealing in the SoS MCM -> Player/Current NPC

- Use the console to get the "mark armor as revealing" spells and cast them on affected NPCs

the revealing mark ist set.

i've done some armors on my own cause i love the revealing armors for man, but they didn't work for SAM, so i converted them by myself.

without SoS everything is fine, the armors look like they should.

but now, with Sos not. i don't know what to do :/ i really want to use SAM and the SoS for woman

Hi again. I have some stupid questions.
Are there any BodySlide files for Evil's horse penis 1? I think it's very cool-looking, but I am experiencing some problems with the fact that it's seam line on the pubis. My skill is still low, so I can't fix it without advice from a more skilled people. I think i can't just load in BodySlide any custom mesh, right? So what program should I use? Whether Outfit Studio is sufficient?
The same problem with UNP addon. No matter what I do, it does not look perfect. I use Evil's BodySlide files and textures (and many thanks for him), but it doesnt work ideally with several of my favorite body tipes, especially with custom. Naturally, it is impossible to do everything automatically, I understand. I'll try to fix it by myself if you point me in the right direction.)

Another question about so-called "ugly bronze shine". It appears when I replace the texture, right? I can remove this shit from body, but schlong? Is there some kind of solution?

And now the winner among the stupid questions. Something similar has already been in previous posts, but I did not understand. What animations (idle, walk, run, sprint) should i use to make my orc character more feminine? I use Sexy Idles and Momo Dash, but orc female still walks like Robocop. Yea, fem orc use male animations, but i cant just replace them without consequences for harsh northern guys, right? Though it would be pretty funny.

And sorry for my english. Of course. This is one of the reasons that I do not fully understand how few modifications should work.)

Upd.

Uh, always forget about most important things.

Option "Disable floppiness during erection event" is unchecked, but when character has sex schlong is erect anyway. Sometimes it works well, sometimes it does not. I can't understand the reason. I tried different options in Floppy MCM, but it still works unpredictably. What am I doing wrong?)

Question here, can someone help?

After i using a HDT animated pussy with female schlong, i found the buttom part of all female schlongs(with testicles) may block a part of vagina, it seems weird, hope somebody can edit the NIF file of schlong and solve that disturbing things, or, is it possible to make a no-balls schlong based on female schlong v 0.9?  

Anyone knows why when i change the sliders in RaceMenu for Genitals they revert back to small size ?

It seems like you guys are doing it correct and i am doing it wrong, not sure what the actual problem is, so i could use some help if anyone is willing to help me out.

Pretty please :), I managed to make a great looking orc woman and the only thing left is the Penis and the Balls but they always revert back to small size after i change the sliders in RaceMenu Genitals tab.

Some new characters with something extra, just hanging out  :D

27657457250_decf987151_b.jpg27834521412_47d4dfeb07_b.jpg27657487290_0fa41bc095_b.jpg27638096530_22a7eeae50_b.jpg27638091910_9e78d458f4_b.jpg

Anyone knows why when i change the sliders in RaceMenu for Genitals they revert back to small size ?

It seems like you guys are doing it correct and i am doing it wrong, not sure what the actual problem is, so i could use some help if anyone is willing to help me out.

Pretty please :), I managed to make a great looking orc woman and the only thing left is the Penis and the Balls but they always revert back to small size after i change the sliders in RaceMenu Genitals tab.

it may have to do with using an out of date sos related mod, and are using equipable schlong? If you could post your load order that would help.

Some new characters with something extra, just hanging out  :D

27657457250_decf987151_b.jpg27834521412_47d4dfeb07_b.jpg27657487290_0fa41bc095_b.jpg27638096530_22a7eeae50_b.jpg27638091910_9e78d458f4_b.jpg

it may have to do with using an out of date sos related mod, and are using equipable schlong? If you could post your load order that would help.

Of course give me a moment because i am waiting for Perkus Maximus(Patchus) to finish the patch.

Btw your character looks nice :P

EDIT: Here's my load order loadorder.txt 

I am using SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim v3.00.004 and SoS - Schlong for Females v0.9  and the latest version of FloppySoS

After i using a HDT animated pussy with female schlong, i found the buttom part of all female schlongs(with testicles) may block a part of vagina, it seems weird, hope somebody can edit the NIF file of schlong and solve that disturbing things, or, is it possible to make a no-balls schlong based on female schlong v 0.9?  

You could just use the female schlong 0.8 noballs version - there doesn't seem to be anything out of date with it. (Or the foreskin one I posted a couple pages ago)

That usually means the SOSRaceMenu.esp (included in XPMSE) is not active.

You could just use the female schlong 0.8 noballs version - there doesn't seem to be anything out of date with it. (Or the foreskin one I posted a couple pages ago)

That usually means the SOSRaceMenu.esp (included in XPMSE) is not active.

Yeah......I just found out i kept it disabled...............sigh.......I feel utterly stupid now .....

Guest Donegan

Hello guys, I'm testing a new hairstyle on my MC should I keep the new or the old one?
Old

I4cxAVDC.jpgZuomXZ1i.jpgCt67dNbG.jpg

New

9CvLAbuP.jpgqsjNfpue.jpgjy0Q88hz.jpgNOIckLZV.jpg5FCPMQAs.jpg
qHfawEk9.jpg

Some random sex ]Crossover with Agent Tex's character, Aria (edited by myself)

BAE9SuDd.jpg7QeBFn0Z.jpgCIe64VDv.jpgOEpYBm7B.jpgK25DLqz4.jpgfNbjNIAN.jpgmogFIYcY.jpgwQzXUIHD.jpgrHGhD5Sf.jpgSUKGmdSS.jpg1H5Lk1Rk.jpgSSQISIik.jpg8x5t9dgL.jpgvaVREM7J.jpgcwUeuZu2.jpgFfJD9slk.jpggNu4qf6c.jpgDrtCEGJ1.jpgJjHMdUkT.jpgvWwwR7Gr.jpg6bnSVAzU.jpgl9nzyXj0.jpgOmT62yRp.jpgeEXplrwP.jpgGutJvRPq.jpgBozbJMIE.jpghKEOjkYV.jpg1Map2BAY.jpgfB5cldPc.jpgBZFxyMQq.jpg

Hello guys, I'm testing a new hairstyle on my MC should I keep the new or the old one?

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

BAE9SuDd.jpg7QeBFn0Z.jpgCIe64VDv.jpgOEpYBm7B.jpgK25DLqz4.jpgfNbjNIAN.jpgmogFIYcY.jpgwQzXUIHD.jpgrHGhD5Sf.jpgSUKGmdSS.jpg1H5Lk1Rk.jpgSSQISIik.jpg8x5t9dgL.jpgvaVREM7J.jpgcwUeuZu2.jpgFfJD9slk.jpggNu4qf6c.jpgDrtCEGJ1.jpgJjHMdUkT.jpgvWwwR7Gr.jpg6bnSVAzU.jpgl9nzyXj0.jpgOmT62yRp.jpgeEXplrwP.jpgGutJvRPq.jpgBozbJMIE.jpghKEOjkYV.jpg1Map2BAY.jpgfB5cldPc.jpgBZFxyMQq.jpg

Honestly? The Old Hairstyle suits your Orc more than the new one.

For some reason to me it seems that short hair suits the Orcs much more than other races.

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

the new one is good but i love the old one ...btw nice screens love them.... :heart:  :heart:

Guest Donegan

For some reason to me it seems that short hair suits the Orcs much more than other races.

the new one is good but i love the old one ...btw nice screens love them.... :heart:  :heart:

Thanks guys, I'll keep the old one :)

Awesome work, thanks for sharing :)

qHwaHAoE.jpg3N4SogsL.jpgbIbSbesR.jpg3Zfw6DCF.jpgqxv9jhjm.jpg

Thanks guys, I'll keep the old one :)

Awesome work, thanks for sharing :)

qHwaHAoE.jpg3N4SogsL.jpgbIbSbesR.jpg3Zfw6DCF.jpgqxv9jhjm.jpg

Awesome screenshots! Can I use 2-3 images for the download page from the follower?  :)

I'm uncertain.. she is beautiful i nboth... gee... very hot orc... :)