FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Featured Futa #3 is up.

Featured Futa #4 is open for submissions. Submissions will close June 17th. (Sorry about the delay this time)

Theme: Non-human Colors

This means green skin, purple skin, red skin, grey skin, etc. Like succubus, demon, elves and Orc. Non human colors with exception of very dark skin color with white/light gray hair. Please make your shots fit the theme in some way. If it's ambiguous because of lighting, please include the color of your character's skin so it's more obvious.

Please include a few things: What ENB, textures, Character name (optional). These will be featured on the front with one of your images. It will save me time getting the post up.

You can go into more detail as your post will be linked to, but keep the notable things at the top.

The feature will be selected based largely on up votes and if it fits in the theme, if there is one. Quality of images and time posted may affect result as well, to give later entry opportunity to win. Include at least one screenshot in your post if you're a gif poster. You can have as much material as you want, but it needs to be within one post. Depending on the number of submissions for a feature, picking a feature may be delayed. I'd like to be able to pick from at least 6 different people so we can have some variety.

Thanks, good luck, and enjoy.

IdleWeepyKid-size_restricted.gif

Ooh... that body makes me curious. What sort of adjustments did you make? (I've seen and tried the preset for guk's.)

I don't remember what preset I based my old body on (it was already a chimera of presets), but I took the waist and legs from guk's MILF Remix Plus.  Copied the arms, but ended up slimming them down a bit.

Attached it, if you want to try it yourself.  Made for CBBE.

6-5-2016.xml

Hm, this is kind of self-serving, but I'd like to put in here because it's the only place where it actually might fit in to:

-> did you people see the schlong of the boar, coming with the nude creature models?

Personally, I've never seen a bestial screenshot featuring a boar. Cause, after all, it's just a boar. But you people might find the schlong very well designed, and I thought, it might even look very decent on a futa lady. It's not like those log-thick monsters - they are perfectly cool, no doubt. The boar schlong is long and thin and has a remarkable form. And it might look cool on a lean futa lady (Altmer e.g.).

Please take this post as a mere "did you see that?" attention-grabber. I think that work deserves some attention, too. It shouldn't be doomed to be not recognised, just because the animal "carrying" it is unpopular.

Decided to tweak my Futa-toon a bit.

post-312226-0-40920900-1465232605_thumb.jpgpost-312226-0-46518000-1465232609_thumb.jpg

Edit: noticed now that Features Futa was Non-human colors :P ENB used is Bleak, body is Demoniac by RGB03 and the textures are Fair Skin with SportySexy-map (through Demoniac-pack). Armor in screen are remodeled Daedric armor (panties removed in NIF-skope).

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

attachicon.gifhdtm.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

attachicon.giffloppysos_schlong.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_0.nifattachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.nif

attachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_0.nifattachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

Sorry for asking guys but, how do i install this?

I do have bot All-In-One-HDT Animated Pussy v3.3 and Floppy SoS but I dont know where i should copy/paste the files in this post.

Can someone clarify for me?

I uploaded a new set all in one go this time.

Just a forewarning, this is giantess too, not just futanari. If you don't like giant girls I'd recommend not opening these, but for the rest of you I hope you enjoy them. I spent a lot of time putting this series of shots together.

I'm going to try to upload some more webms in the near future too. I have some recordings that I need to go through to pick the ones I like, so I can trim and convert them into webms.

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8e9es4kjX1vnalpwo10_1280.jpg

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

I do have bot All-In-One-HDT Animated Pussy v3.3 and Floppy SoS but I dont know where i should copy/paste the files in this post.

I second that

Just a forewarning, this is giantess too, not just futanari. If you don't like giant girls I'd recommend not opening these, but for the rest of you I hope you enjoy them. I spent a lot of time putting this series of shots together.

I'm going to try to upload some more webms in the near future too. I have some recordings that I need to go through to pick the ones I like, so I can trim and convert them into webms.

You can make your character a bit taller than normal?

Is that possible? because i want to make my Breton a bit taller :o

I second that

I was lazy so since i was lazy i downloaded floppysos_schlong.xml and floppysos_custom.xml and added them in Floppy SoS->SKSE->Plugins (Overwrite).

Then I downloaded malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif and added them in All-In-One-Pussy->Meshes->Actors->Character->Character Assets->SoS->Belisaro UNP (Overwrite them).

Turns out it worked :P

it can be done in racemenu, or simply using "setscale" in console command, with 1.0 being the defualt

it can be done in racemenu, or simply using "setscale" in console command, with 1.0 being the defualt

The question however is where in RaceMenu? There are alot of sliders and while i check them carefully to find out, it would be nice if someone could tell me which slider :P but i will try the "setscale" command if i cant find it.

The question however is where in RaceMenu? There are alot of sliders and while i check them carefully to find out, it would be nice if someone could tell me which slider :P but i will try the "setscale" command if i cant find it.

I'm actually using a couple different mods to accomplish this.

First being Player Size Adjuster. Brynhildr is scale 1.10 by her default. So 6'7" tall according to the MCM, also the same height as an Altmer even though she's a Nord. The second mod is Macromancy 3, which has size related spells. One that steals size from people, adding it to your maximum size and giving you a fraction of their stats if you kill them with it. You can return to your default size at any time with Restore Size but every time you use Absorb Size on an enemy it gets added to your maximum size.

In the 9th shot she is at her current maximum size in game using the Grow spell, she has just under 14,000 health at that size. The final shot is using player.setscale 3 on top of it. She can get significantly bigger than that if I player.setscale 10. Like big to the point that solitude is roughly the size of her foot, and that I'd need to zoom out so far everything would be LOD almost like it is on the world map screen just to see her entire body. I almost considered making her that big for the final shot but I figured I'd save something like that for another series, though she'll probably have an even higher maximum size by then.

If you decide to use these mods I recommend using Customizable Camera along with it. It lets you zoom out high enough and far enough you can still see your whole body while actually playing as a giantess.

I second that

I was lazy so since i was lazy i downloaded floppysos_schlong.xml and floppysos_custom.xml and added them in Floppy SoS->SKSE->Plugins (Overwrite).

Then I downloaded malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif and added them in All-In-One-Pussy->Meshes->Actors->Character->Character Assets->SoS->Belisaro UNP (Overwrite them).

thank you for the help

but I tried that already,  just did it again the way you wrote it. Same outcome sadly though ... the schlong goes crazy flickering streching and so on :/

I forgot to post pictures with the human cock.  :o

Without cock:

attachicon.gif20160608000917_1.jpg

Human:

attachicon.gif20160608000844_1.jpg

Horse:

attachicon.gif20160608001003_1.jpg

Very cool horse cock, I think I saw something like that in futanari palace. Could you just share the current textures and meshes here?

Of the horsecock? 

It will come with the follower mod. If I make a player version, I want to change some thinks of the mesh and textures. 

I'm actually using a couple different mods to accomplish this.

First being Player Size Adjuster. Brynhildr is scale 1.10 by her default. So 6'7" tall according to the MCM, also the same height as an Altmer even though she's a Nord. The second mod is Macromancy 3, which has size related spells. One that steals size from people, adding it to your maximum size and giving you a fraction of their stats if you kill them with it. You can return to your default size at any time with Restore Size but every time you use Absorb Size on an enemy it gets added to your maximum size.

In the 9th shot she is at her current maximum size in game using the Grow spell, she has just under 14,000 health at that size. The final shot is using player.setscale 3 on top of it. She can get significantly bigger than that if I player.setscale 10. Like big to the point that solitude is roughly the size of her foot, and that I'd need to zoom out so far everything would be LOD almost like it is on the world map screen just to see her entire body. I almost considered making her that big for the final shot but I figured I'd save something like that for another series, though she'll probably have an even higher maximum size by then.

If you decide to use these mods I recommend using Customizable Camera along with it. It lets you zoom out high enough and far enough you can still see your whole body while actually playing as a giantess.

I see, I will try it out when i have time.

I always wanted to play a Giantness :) for now i am changing the Height Slider in Bodyscales in Racemenu.

I second that

thank you for the help

but I tried that already,  just did it again the way you wrote it. Same outcome sadly though ... the schlong goes crazy flickering streching and so on :/

Hmm i dont have the crazy flickering... did you disable Floppy SoS on your character and then Enabled it but choosed "Custom" ?

I forgot to post pictures with the human cock.  :o

Without cock:

attachicon.gif20160608000917_1.jpg

Human:

attachicon.gif20160608000844_1.jpg

Horse:

attachicon.gif20160608001003_1.jpg

Looks awesome Evil.