FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I recently stumbled on this image set: http://wiz84590.deviantart.com/art/Cute-shemale-armpit-tickling-14-578472352

The skirt works quite well for futa/shemale imo, it's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71439

So I went ahead and gave it a try :)

Hi. This cute shemale with flat chest its a mod or your own creation?

I recently stumbled on this image set: http://wiz84590.deviantart.com/art/Cute-shemale-armpit-tickling-14-578472352

The skirt works quite well for futa/shemale imo, it's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71439

So I went ahead and gave it a try :)

Hi. This cute shemale with flat chest its a mod or your own creation?

The one in the link? Not mine, you'll have to ask the author of that page.

It's this one with Fairskin and some minor bodyslide edits.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/

Nice. :D How did you get the penis to look like that? Did you edit in RaceMenu?

Sorry, it's actually Racemenu and some edits with the ERF's Schlong addon.

Look above.

Guest Donegan

How do you make your orc mouths closed, or less parted, this had been bothering me for awhile with my orc/dragon/demon/thing

I have made with Racemenu's Sculpt tool

These are a lot of fun!  I really like her body in the wolf armor.  Mind sharing your bodyslide preset?

UUNP Preset

Some fun with Aria, more on Tumblr

tumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo5_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo6_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo7_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo8_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo9_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsd6ArXZ1ujvmupo10_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo5_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo6_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo7_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo8_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo9_1280.jpgtumblr_o7jsq8yJgO1ujvmupo10_1280.jpg

It's this one with Fairskin and some minor bodyslide edits.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/

Nice. :D How did you get the penis to look like that? Did you edit in RaceMenu?

Sorry, it's actually Racemenu and some edits with the ERF's Schlong addon.

Look above.

I already have that I was wondering what the erf schlong was about. Sorry for asking but do you make your own schlong textures? Is there a tutorial that I can follow to apply and make my own schlong textures?

Ah ok. I was thinking that if you match the position to the male PAs and weight them at that point, then reposition to where it should sit on the female vers, it should scale better. If that makes sense anyway.

Otherwise I tried them out: The barbell seems off for me, but the AH1 PA is perfect and which is what I like to use, so thanks a lot!

ftyimg1.jpg

Really happy to get a piercing mod and find a proper pee mod for futas on the same day!

I am trying this out but the piercings are behind the tip of the head of the penis. Not like your in them pictures.

Ah ok. I was thinking that if you match the position to the male PAs and weight them at that point, then reposition to where it should sit on the female vers, it should scale better. If that makes sense anyway.

Otherwise I tried them out: The barbell seems off for me, but the AH1 PA is perfect and which is what I like to use, so thanks a lot!

ftyimg1.jpg

Really happy to get a piercing mod and find a proper pee mod for futas on the same day!

I am trying this out but the piercings are behind the tip of the head of the penis. Not like your in them pictures.

Piercing appearance and position has so far proven to be highly dependent on schlong proportions. If you haven't tried the updated meshes from this post you can give them a shot, otherwise the best way to make them align properly is unfortunately going to be by translating the meshes forward/backward and up/down in either nifskope or outfit studio until you find a position that works with your shape. Since I didn't really get any more feedback on those updated meshes I've pretty much decided that's the best course of action since there's probably no way to make one set of meshes that work with all proportions. Or if there is it's beyond my abilities. I'm actually not very good with meshes or weighting at all but I wanted piercings too so I did the best with what I could find.

Adjusting their positions luckily isn't too hard to do though and in theory it would allow users to adjust them to fit just about any schlong shape including horsecocks. Maybe I'll put a guide together for it. (Although it's literally like, one menu option in outfit studio, change the position values, and then export so it really shouldn't need one)

And I still haven't found a good symmetrical barbell piercing to reappropriate for the shaft piercings, so not sure if that's still going to be a thing, even if positioning those is way easier.

One of these days though I will finally get off my ass and add color variations to these piercings so people who want them can probably finalize their load orders. One of these days. Maybe even before the weekend's out.

Sorry for the wall of text, just thought I should probably say something about the state of the piercings at the moment.

Also, do people want smithing? Or is everyone content to just use console/the AddItemMenu mod to get the piercings?

I already have that I was wondering what the erf schlong was about. Sorry for asking but do you make your own schlong textures? Is there a tutorial that I can follow to apply and make my own schlong textures?

I wish I could make my own, I tried but they seemd not to apply in game for some reason. But I assume you have fun with the .dds file, or maybe you have to open it in some 3D modeling program and make the textures there, I have no idea. If you find a guide, please share it. :)

The thing about the ERF schlong is that is has a bodyslide present, and since I am using CBBE body I can make most of the big changes in bodyslide instead of racemenu, and I can make the schlong line up with the body in the Y-axis and not float 1cm in front of it.

The skin is Fairskin from the Demoniac-texture pack (with Sporty map and Goosebumps). The penis is also Fairskin, but with the specular map(?) from SAM WetPenis.

So much better now :D

attachicon.gifenb 2016_05_14 01_05_54_60.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2016_05_14 01_06_01_41.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2016_05_14 01_06_10_01.jpg

Hi. And is it possible to have a preset of your character? (If Yes, then the list of mods for the body. This cbbe/unp?)

After seeing a recent post by Jopie123 about an outfit that goes well with Futa/Shemale and I thought that these looked really great.

The outfits are by Chapi and converted by gab003 Here the rar contains a Mega link which you can just go here to get.

I swear to god I fixed my ENB this time there were more files I had to get rid of and switch mods around, one day I will figure this out  :shy: . There are more outfits but these were my favorites.

post-171427-0-66107600-1463909770_thumb.jpgpost-171427-0-34968200-1463909634_thumb.jpgpost-171427-0-26756900-1463909637_thumb.jpgpost-171427-0-54517400-1463909640_thumb.jpg

Guest Donegan

After seeing a recent post by Jopie123 about an outfit that goes well with Futa/Shemale and I thought that these looked really great.

The outfits are by Chapi and converted by gab003 Here the rar contains a Mega link which you can just go here to get.

I swear to god I fixed my ENB this time there were more files I had to get rid of and switch mods around, one day I will figure this out  :shy: . There are more outfits but these were my favorites.

attachicon.gif27097576931_b39d6d6b2f_o.jpgattachicon.gif26561508543_e9235f7e97_o.jpgattachicon.gif26561504353_c72040a735_o.jpgattachicon.gif27097572451_e18340ca71_o.jpg

very nice characters, the dark skin elf is amazing