FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

... I will say, the seam at the crotch is a... little distracting.

if u have a seam u didnt do it right, there are certain skins you have to use that are compatible, or make ur own

or if ur really lazy just use painted lady redone pubic hair

... I will say, the seam at the crotch is a... little distracting.

if u have a seam u didnt do it right, there are certain skins you have to use that are compatible, or make ur own

or if ur really lazy just use painted lady redone pubic hair

Well, I was talking about the orc picture as shown but sure.

In related news, I have the first race, high elves, almost done for my TGRaces mod. Just have to fix texture issues mostly. Well, that and outfits, since the skeleton is being mean.

Hello there! 

A small doubt..  

I dont know what's happening, but, apparently, even after uninstalling the Floppy mod, I still have the issue of a bouncy, crazily spasming pair of balls uncontrolled flailing around, even when still... It happened with the cock as well, before the uninstall, and with the pussy lips, making it appear as if each side of the labia was spiking out in all directions trying to leave the body... I uninstalled every HDT physics and left only 1, along with reinstalling the newest XPMSE skeleton.. Still, the balls are a problem.. I don't know what else I could change so to completely remove any physics around that part..

I'm using SOS with bodyslide and the Special UUNP body.

Hello there! 

A small doubt..  

I dont know what's happening, but, apparently, even after uninstalling the Floppy mod, I still have the issue of a bouncy, crazily spasming pair of balls uncontrolled flailing around, even when still... It happened with the cock as well, before the uninstall, and with the pussy lips, making it appear as if each side of the labia was spiking out in all directions trying to leave the body... I uninstalled every HDT physics and left only 1, along with reinstalling the newest XPMSE skeleton.. Still, the balls are a problem.. I don't know what else I could change so to completely remove any physics around that part..

I'm using SOS with bodyslide and the Special UUNP body.

Load a save before you installed Floppy or make a new one and see if it still happens.

Mmmh I actually found out if had nothing to do with the balls, but with the belly... Now I'm completely clueless about how to remove it.

I mean, if a save before Floppy was installed works... If it doesn't it might be a mod that got messed with by floppy... but that'd only be fixable on a new save.

Oh, no, no, it's a brand new game, I've reinstalled and updated all of my mods before starting all over again :/

... Um... Reinstall them again? If it was working before and isn't now... I mean, if you're using NMM instead of MO you actually might need to verify game files so you can wipe your directory clean back to basic, clean your DLC plugins and Update.esm, then reinstall.

So, for those of us that adore futa characters, I have news. I'm getting close to a part 1 release of a Mod that will allow Futa's to be treated as males. Part 1 being High Elves first, since I personally play them more. Primary issue is shown here. I would be *very* appreciative of anyone who helps me get it fixed and it would let me finish part 1 and get started on part 2 (the next race).

hi, nice work on your followers! I have question, where i can find this canine penis? I found one called Carloss32 - SOS Canine Addon on thread OP but, it's not looking like yours :s

Screenshots of my Hybrid Futanari Girls :heart: , hope you like ;)

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

thx!, You can find the dog penis in this Post.

Hey all,

I'm pretty new here but I figure I'd contribute by showing off my current project :D.  Lydia is sworn to carry many burdens and I made sure to add a few more decently heavy ones.

a921TvIv.png gtTPPOoO.png oau6kTMF.png 033a4cbn.pngths903AY.png

Lydia is from Bijin Warmaidens using my own custom body (based on CBBE) but converted somewhat closely to CHSBHC V3-T which never gained much support.  The armor is Wolf Bikini Armor with quite a few edits to fit around Lydia's new "burden."  Everything is HDT and collision enabled except the Companion Loincloth (from Wolf Armor) which I don't have the skillset to create HDT + collision for, especially with the large dong.

Would love it if anyone can help me with that, but otherwise I hope you enjoy :D

Hey all,

I'm pretty new here but I figure I'd contribute by showing off my current project :D.  Lydia is sworn to carry many burdens and I made sure to add a few more decently heavy ones.

a921TvIv.png gtTPPOoO.png oau6kTMF.png 033a4cbn.pngths903AY.png

Lydia is from Bijin Warmaidens using my own custom body (based on CBBE) but converted somewhat closely to CHSBHC V3-T which never gained much support.  The armor is Wolf Bikini Armor with quite a few edits to fit around Lydia's new "burden."  Everything is HDT and collision enabled except the Companion Loincloth (from Wolf Armor) which I don't have the skillset to create HDT + collision for, especially with the large dong.

Would love it if anyone can help me with that, but otherwise I hope you enjoy :D

What ENB preset is that?

Everything looks amazing thanks to it <3

hi, nice work on your followers! I have question, where i can find this canine penis? I found one called Carloss32 - SOS Canine Addon on thread OP but, it's not looking like yours :s

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

Could you help me figure out what i did wrong? I extracted the folders into CalienteTools and i see it in bodyslide but i dont know how to get in game. 

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

Could you help me figure out what i did wrong? I extracted the folders into CalienteTools and i see it in bodyslide but i dont know how to get in game. 

this replace the unp schlong addon, think i'll make for SOS - Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On

edit:

I change the 'build path' to work with carlos canine addon

so, install;

1. SOS - Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On icon_share.png

2. Dog rocket

3. replace with Dog Rocket for Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On.rar

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

someday i'll learn how to make a .esp to my custom stuff =P

It's good to see that LL remains alive & well. I have seen a few posts about my abrupt leave here a few months ago, & would like to apologize to a few who I did not tell the reasoning behind it. But I still have all the original files for the shemale mod although it's still incomplete like before. Well the UUNP version of it is anyways. 

It's good to see that LL remains alive & well. I have seen a few posts about my abrupt leave here a few months ago, & would like to apologize to a few who I did not tell the reasoning behind it. But I still have all the original files for the shemale mod although it's still incomplete like before. Well the UUNP version of it is anyways. 

Welcome back.

A few months ago I remember seeing a HDT thong + bulge mesh on this site somewhere but now I can't find it. Anyone know if it still exists?

EDIT: Video of what I'm talking about: 

It might help to ask in the Male Content Call Out Thread.

Good point. I guess I was hoping somebody in the futa community had converted this for use with female characters. Because it would be amazing.