FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Accessories and Outfits [11/3/16 Update]

[11-3-16] Added Kofman's Conversion Thread

[6-15-16] Added Dianne's Conversion Thread

Accessories

Futanarium addon for SOS (BodySlide support) ()

peniscase ()

Recommended Modular Outfits - Section 1 [Good for hanging out]

Banded Iron Bikini v2 - Link

Dragonbone Barbarian Armor - Link

Dragon Bone Bikini Armor - Link

DragonPlate Brazen - Link

Dragon Princess & Trielek armor - Link | Link

Futa Friendly Merta C. Assassin Armor - Link

Hmm What to Wear - Link | Link

"Lore Friendly" UNPK armor sets - Link

Midnight Breed Armor - Link

Nordic Carved Bikini - Link

Recommended Modular Outfits - Section 2

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Link

Steel Nord Plate Bikini Armor - Link

Steel Bikini Armor - Link

SPB Bakuretsu Hunter for UNP Jiggle 1.0 - Link

Symbiotic Armor HDT - Link

Tera Armor Retextures - Link | Link

UNPK armor replacer - Link

Velec Outfit - Link | Link

Editable Outfits [in Nifskope - See Tricks with Tips for simple instructions]

(●)

Bouncy Bodices and Booties () (texture editing required)

Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase BombShell HDT TBBP ()

Recommended Outfit Threads [May contain modular or nifskope editable outfits]

Kofman's C.C.C.P. for BodySlide 2

SevenBase Conversions - Shocky

UNPB(O) (O)PPAI-7B-OPPAI TBBP/BBP - remymartin1986

UUNP Body Slide Conversions - ChaJaPa

ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series - zaselim

(Contains futa outfits for specific ZGGB-CHML body type)

Shitty UUNP HDT Conversions

nisetanaka's Bikini Armors

Extremely recommended. With undue irrational prejudice.

Dianne's Bodyslide Conversions CBBE/UUNP

I've always wanted to see more "futa" based armor pieces.  Some that look good with the bulge to the leather/hide/plate, etc actually looking nice.

Would certainly be great to see some.  Or some sexy lingerie of sorts.   Anyways hopefully this gets enough attention to draw someone who enjoys modding to possibly do something similar.  I'd do so myself but I know nothing about making mods nor do I have the time to do so but would greatly support someone who would.

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Futacollage1.jpg

SSsesion.rar

For armors, I'd recommend the other bikini armors by nisetanaka:

Steel Bikini Armor

Banded Iron Bikini v2

There's also a steel plate one, but it's hidden right now.

Then there's the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor and Rosa's Dragonplate Brazen for mixing & matching.

I also got some of my own stuff lying around, maybe I'll upload them here or make my own page when I get the chance...

So I've never seen a futa cock like this:

How did you achieve this result?

Are you talking about the specular or the length?

I modified the spec map to have less contrast, around 15% black. Length and angle is from the sliders under Genitals in Racemenu.

For armors, I'd recommend the other bikini armors by nisetanaka:

Steel Bikini Armor

Banded Iron Bikini v2

There's also a steel plate one, but it's hidden right now.

Then there's the Dragonbone Barbarian Armor and Rosa's Dragonplate Brazen for mixing & matching.

I also got some of my own stuff lying around, maybe I'll upload them here or make my own page when I get the chance...

Excellent, thanks :)

Okey I love the Idea, I've made a sexy futa ramdomizer main menu replacer for personal use, I'll share it here for those who want these sexy stuffs

Some Image previews:

GET IT HERE

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54055-ryu-sexy-futa-main-menu-replacerramdomizer

NON-LORE FRIENDLY

WORK IN PROGRESS (Planing to add much much more, havent got time thanks to college, safe to use)

Installation:

Recommended:Use Mod Manager, makes everything simpler.

As Vanilla as possible, just drop it at the data inventory 

Better if:

Disable intro movie  :D just add this to your

skyrim.ini file under

[general]

sIntroSequence=

and voila! (yes leave it blank)

This is my first ever contribution to modding community so please be nice, if you dont like any image you can just erase it going to Data\mainmenuwallpapers\RyuWallpaperX\data\textures\interface\objects\

The "X" been the number you want to erase.

Special thanks to Glev (http://www.loverslab.com/user/394489-glev) for his awesome job on main menu and replacing textures, check them out (WARNING: Futa AND Bestiality if its not your taste look another way)

Must have mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51933-glev-sexy-things

For the awesome coin replacer if you're a hardcore futanari lover like me.

Also check Glev Menu ramdomizer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51705-glev-menu-randomizer it got a futa version and some bestiality version (original idea for my replacer to come out)

Any suggestions are accepted, also Im taking requests.

Thank you for downloading it!

post-440920-0-36450500-1445370634_thumb.jpg

post-440920-0-08097900-1445370644_thumb.jpg

post-440920-0-78569500-1445370670_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have a clue which racemenu genitals sliders work with familiar faces ?  I have tried to determine that by making a number of changes to particular sizes but still it's not enough to make a decent deduction. Length silders do not seem to have any effect at all. Is there any way to determine which sliders work and which don't other than comparing them before and after saving a character ?

I decided to crack open my skyrim and look through all my clothes lol

here is my list of mods i use for futas

The armor'd bikini sets (*just set the clothes to revealing and dont put on the thong/panties)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1575830/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Gwelda red riding hood (see above*)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68194/?

Bikini trouble (see above*)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28099/?

Ashara Princes of the Woods for UNP and male (has a nice loincloth that you can hide your schlong under do not use the low version if u want to see the schlong)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/?

North girl (has parts in it you can mix and match, see above*)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38053/?

Lady of death (honestly it has a hand covering the crotch, but you wont see it if you are using a schlong)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25052/?

thats all i have for now, ill prob post more if i find any. :)

Thanks for your participation everyone :lol:

This includes those not quoted and lurkers as well  :)

Does anyone have a clue which racemenu genitals sliders work with familiar faces ?  I have tried to determine that by making a number of changes to particular sizes but still it's not enough to make a decent deduction. Length silders do not seem to have any effect at all. Is there any way to determine which sliders work and which don't other than comparing them before and after saving a character ?

I believe it might only be the basic bone sliders, base, scrot, gen 1-6. It 'might' include thickness sliders as they act similar to the basic scale sliders. I haven't done extensive testing on my own. I mostly used floppy SOS for my familiars which length didn't do anything for either.

Though this is still better than the default SOS size settings IMO. It's possible the SOS size settings might have some effect in combination with the slider settings you saved for your familiars.

Other revealing armor options for the list are UNPK armor replacer,No Panty mod for Remodeled Armor CBBE, Remodeled Armors for UNP W/O Panties,Remodeled Sevenbase Armor (the panties or lower armor portions are easy to rmove in Nifskope).Tera Armor retextures, Dragon Princess and Trielek Mix, many of the armor and clothing items found in B3lisario's Conversions for UNPB with BBP thread (especially the Hooves,the modular Amiella outfit, and the maid outfit), the Maxwell Outfit (it is completely modular), Velvet's Outfit (another modular set), and many of the optional versions of the armors converted in Shocky's conversion thread.

There is an option for underwear for those who don't always want their dangly bits completely exposed yet want to see that they are still there, the conversion of SOS Jockstraps by Bigglebojiggle.  

The Schlong Protective Gear for those who want a bit of extra protection when exploring strange caves (be those caves literal or mere euphemism). 

Maybe someone could make these two mods Bodyslide 2 compatible so more body types can make use of them?

If for some reason one chooses not to use Schlongs of Skyrim for animated schlongs,there are static alternatives,those being ACBBE and Futanarium.

I'd still like to see those cod cozies from those mods converted for use with Schlongs of Skyrim.

Other revealing armor options for the list are UNPK armor replacer,No Panty mod for Remodeled Armor CBBE, Remodeled Armors for UNP W/O Panties,Remodeled Sevenbase Armor (the panties or lower armor portions are easy to rmove in Nifskope).Tera Armor retextures, Dragon Princess and Trielek Mix, many of the armor and clothing items found in B3lisario's Conversions for UNPB with BBP thread (especially the Hooves,the modular Amiella outfit, and the maid outfit), the Maxwell Outfit (it is completely modular), Velvet's Outfit (another modular set), and many of the optional versions of the armors converted in Shocky's conversion thread.

There is an option for underwear for those who don't always want their dangly bits completely exposed yet want to see that they are still there, the conversion of SOS Jockstraps by Bigglebojiggle.  

The Schlong Protective Gear for those who want a bit of extra protection when exploring strange caves (be those caves literal or mere euphemism). 

Maybe someone could make these two mods Bodyslide 2 compatible so more body types can make use of them?

Thanks for your participation everyone :lol:

This includes those not quoted and lurkers as well  :)

I believe it might only be the basic bone sliders, base, scrot, gen 1-6. It 'might' include thickness sliders as they act similar to the basic scale sliders. I haven't done extensive testing on my own. I mostly used floppy SOS for my familiars which length didn't do anything for either.

Though this is still better than the default SOS size settings IMO. It's possible the SOS size settings might have some effect in combination with the slider settings you saved for your familiars.

Thank you for letting me be part of this project.. Such emotion.. It reminds me when I was a little girl in France, we used to pick pretty daises.. 

Im using UUNP and its really hard to come a long with a revealing armor, thanks for this

anyone managed to make HDT SOS Floppy, HDT Belly and HDT Vagina collisions working good for futa girls or this is impossible?

here, SOS to BELLY and VAGINA already have good collisions, is just the vagina stretching when i'm using scholong i want to stop.

pic: post-648725-0-42752100-1445745908_thumb.jpg

in floppyschlong.xml i'm trying to make NPC GENITALS 6, 5, 4, 3 with collision enabled to vagina and belly and the NPC GENITALS 2, 1 to disable all collisions
between sos, balls and vagina. but no results

maybe another collision enabled to vagina or i forgot to change something in .xml  :dodgy:

Here are a few more links to armor and clothing sets that accommodate schlongs:

Chapi JC Collection, Black Dragon Armor, UNP Mashup Compilation, and the Heimu collection.

I noticed that noone linked to Zaselim's Gaya Gei bodies and armors yet. The CHML body and armors are built from the ground up for players who wish to use hermaphroditic/futanari characters. There we go.

Thanks again. That UNPBO thread looks awesome.