FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

If for some reason one chooses not to use Schlongs of Skyrim for animated schlongs,there are static alternatives,those being ACBBE and Futanarium.

I'd still like to see those cod cozies from those mods converted for use with Schlongs of Skyrim.

I do believe I have a Futanarium-based SOS addon lying around somewhere. Gimme a few hours and I'll make a page for it.

anyone managed to make HDT SOS Floppy, HDT Belly and HDT Vagina collisions working good for futa girls or this is impossible?

here, SOS to BELLY and VAGINA already have good collisions, is just the vagina stretching when i'm using scholong i want to stop.

pic: attachicon.gifx.jpg

in floppyschlong.xml i'm trying to make NPC GENITALS 6, 5, 4, 3 with collision enabled to vagina and belly and the NPC GENITALS 2, 1 to disable all collisions

between sos, balls and vagina. but no results

maybe another collision enabled to vagina or i forgot to change something in .xml :dodgy:

That, I think I got too.

Donzo.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

As requested, a Futanarium SOS-addon, including a hdt-config that won't self-collide.

What's not to like about another SOS add-on? It's much appreciated. Thank you much.

Could you convert the sleeves that came with some variants of the Futanarium schlongs into Schlong Protective Gear?

Here is a link to another armor which leaves a little something to be desired in term of coverage which allows full display of something else to be desired: Aradia Leather Thief armor.

blah

What's not to like about another SOS add-on? It's much appreciated. Thank you much.

Could you convert the sleeves that came with some variants of the Futanarium schlongs into Schlong Protective Gear?

Sure, shouldn't be too difficult as I already have the necessary reference morphs.

Edit: Ding! It's up now.

Edited by tanookitamatachi

blah

Sure, shouldn't be too difficult as I already have the necessary reference morphs.

very nice, do the lace sleeves also work with other schlongs?

blah

They might not fit quite as snugly, but other than that, I don't see why not.

blah

They work just fine,but a tad loose no matter how big the schlong gets. Here are a couple of screenshots of someone wearing the while lace sleeve on a Vector Plexus Muscular UNP schlong:

post-197547-0-10707900-1445945277_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-64388000-1445945317_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-60290800-1445945350_thumb.jpg

They work just fine,but a tad loose no matter how big the schlong gets. Here are a couple of screenshots of someone wearing the while lace sleeve on a Vector Plexus Muscular UNP schlong:

attachicon.gif2015-10-27_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-27_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-27_00005.jpg

Hum, that doesn't look quite right. I might need to take another look at that.

€: made some slight corrections, it should look better now. However there doesn't seem to be a standardized position for schlongs, so it will still clip with some addons.

Edited by tanookitamatachi

Tried to clean up the OP a bit. Was getting to be a headache to look at. Let me know if you have any critique here.

Added some junk to the tips/tricks section. Left it unspoilered for now.

Couple odds and ends I never posted.

post-95318-0-15505900-1446038046_thumb.jpgpost-95318-0-03183500-1446038086_thumb.jpgpost-95318-0-60099800-1446038110_thumb.jpg

Other revealing armor options for the list are UNPK armor replacer,No Panty mod for Remodeled Armor CBBE, Remodeled Armors for UNP W/O Panties,Remodeled Sevenbase Armor (the panties or lower armor portions are easy to rmove in Nifskope).Tera Armor retextures, Dragon Princess and Trielek Mix, many of the armor and clothing items found in B3lisario's Conversions for UNPB with BBP thread (especially the Hooves,the modular Amiella outfit, and the maid outfit), the Maxwell Outfit (it is completely modular), Velvet's Outfit (another modular set), and many of the optional versions of the armors converted in Shocky's conversion thread.

There is an option for underwear for those who don't always want their dangly bits completely exposed yet want to see that they are still there, the conversion of SOS Jockstraps by Bigglebojiggle.  

The Schlong Protective Gear for those who want a bit of extra protection when exploring strange caves (be those caves literal or mere euphemism). 

Maybe someone could make these two mods Bodyslide 2 compatible so more body types can make use of them?

Do you happen to have B3lisario's conversion for the maid outfit? The mega link timed out and I can't seem to load the baidu link for it.

Other revealing armor options for the list are UNPK armor replacer,No Panty mod for Remodeled Armor CBBE, Remodeled Armors for UNP W/O Panties,Remodeled Sevenbase Armor (the panties or lower armor portions are easy to rmove in Nifskope).Tera Armor retextures, Dragon Princess and Trielek Mix, many of the armor and clothing items found in B3lisario's Conversions for UNPB with BBP thread (especially the Hooves,the modular Amiella outfit, and the maid outfit), the Maxwell Outfit (it is completely modular), Velvet's Outfit (another modular set), and many of the optional versions of the armors converted in Shocky's conversion thread.

There is an option for underwear for those who don't always want their dangly bits completely exposed yet want to see that they are still there, the conversion of SOS Jockstraps by Bigglebojiggle.  

The Schlong Protective Gear for those who want a bit of extra protection when exploring strange caves (be those caves literal or mere euphemism). 

Maybe someone could make these two mods Bodyslide 2 compatible so more body types can make use of them?

Do you happen to have B3lisario's conversion for the maid outfit? The mega link timed out and I can't seem to load the baidu link for it.

Here you go:

Osare Maid Outfit - UNPB BBP.7z

Here is another link to a revealing armor and a clothing item that would probably go along perfectly with TTT's lace sos accessories,the Lich King/Queen outfit (no panty version) and the Lacey Clover outfit.

Unlike many of the other armors on this list,these are neither revealing nor modular yet are still intended for use with futanari/hermaphrodite characters so if you wanted full body protection that doesn't also castrate your character,you have it now:remodeled Dragonscale, Daedric and Ebony armors

This one is a light armor which one can choose to equip for maximum mobility of all of one's parts or for greater protection at the cost of movement of certain body parts: Midnight Breed.

Hmm...What to Wear? As much or as little as you want,that's what.

Alright.now we're back to armor sets accommodating to every type of schlong with the minimal amount of effort: 'Lore Friendly' UNPK Armor sets.

Here are links to a few mods which will either add new functionality to one's herm/futanari character's anatomy or enable them to make full use of it as any male character could:

Sexlab Romance Ignore Gender allows futa characters to have access to all of the options that male characters have and can even use those options on male characters rather than having to take the 'submissive' role by default.

Khajiit Speak Sexlab modifies dialogue in various Sexlab mods much as the standard Khajiit Speak mod does for the base game so that the protagonist communicates in the manner most commonly associated with the cat-folk of Elsweyr. It has a patch for for Sexlab Romance Ignore Gender,too.

Magic Nipple-Cast magic from Nipple and More,that 'more' being futanari characters' schlongs with the Schlong Shouts added by this mod.

If one wants a followers who are transsexual rather than completely hermaphroditic,there are the T-Girls of Skyrim-TS Revamped Dragonborn Servants and Alexina and Stella as followers. If you want that body type for your own use,there is the Transgender Body and Race (for CBBE and UNP).

Can anyone think of a handy way to turn all Orc females into futa? I find myself wishing they were. :)

That should happen already  if you set any SOS plugin that supports females to 100% for Orcs.

Personally I mostly use the UNP SOS plugin and the No Schlong For Females, and set a 60/40 split between the two for every race. If only for a few nice surprises, either way.

Guest endgameaddiction

Can anyone think of a handy way to turn all Orc females into futa? I find myself wishing they were. :)

As Kuroyami said, this can be done with SOS UNP. Open MCM and go down to SOS then UNP. However, all races for females are enabled to show the futa when armor is removed. I have all ticked off and ticked it on for Orc in the image to show you if you just wanted to have it for Orc females.

post-475164-0-01841600-1446100476_thumb.jpg

how make SOS unp longer or big  ?

in racemenu after valide change the penis become as default in mcm

any fix or solution

Change it in the SOS MCM under Player/NPC(something like that) section.

thank you i know this

but i want longer penis with meduim size and no ball

in mcm it make it big at the end and very big with 20 or 15

how make SOS unp longer or big  ?

in racemenu after valide change the penis become as default in mcm

any fix or solution

Change it in the SOS MCM under Player/NPC(something like that) section.

thank you i know this

but i want longer penis with meduim size and no ball

in mcm it make it big at the end and very big with 20 or 15

There is also a no balls version.

You can use the equipable version, also the no balls one, that one should be configurable in the racemenu.

anyone have the link of this Futa mod?

attachicon.gifskyrimfuta1.jpg

I never saw that before. Where you find that picture?

I would like to know that myself but most likely its an edited version of a futa mod that we already have but that's my gut talking....it never right lol

Here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15336-showoff-futamagus-futa-thick-flaccid-penis/