FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

58 minutes ago, zyrowh said:

Assuming that is CEO's old tutorial on how to get futa schlongs to line up in 0Sex anims (can't be bothered to log in to Tumblr to see that page), that's exactly the same as TanookiTamaTachi suggested. Just that instead of replacing the SOSFemale.hkx file with the male one, you edit the data in the schlong nif to point to the male one straight away. But the end result is the same and has the same downsides to it.

16 hours ago, uXxZeroxXu said:

Hello I started to upload videos Im just starting soo is just simple stuff for now I hope you like

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/29282/futa-argonian-fuck

Would love to see more with that argonian. There was a fix that lets you have both lip sync and voices enabled in Sexlab btw, but I forgot if it was included into Sexlab or not (pretty sure its not included in Sexlab, but I might be wrong).

2 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

Would love to see more with that argonian. There was a fix that lets you have both lip sync and voices enabled in Sexlab btw, but I forgot if it was included into Sexlab or not (pretty sure its not included in Sexlab, but I might be wrong).

Yeah that is in sexlab I just forgot to enable it and I realize after I recorded and I didnt want to start over because of that detail

11 minutes ago, Some skrublord said:

Nice video, though i'm wondering What did you use to get to get hdt on the tail?

I use the tail removal mod and the HDTequipable tails that come with the argonian and kajhit mixed with other ones mainly fox ones for kinky stuff

Basicaly she have 2 tails but the vanilla one is invisible