FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Thanks, but one more question (I know, shut up)

Is there a way to prematurely add Sexlab cum overlays to your pc? For screenshots?

Thanks for all of the screenshot help guys

Mmm, not that I'm aware of. Just set the cum overlay timer in sexlab to max time and just go through a bunch of animiations that cover your pc. It should last awhile since the max time I believe is like 999999 seconds.

Thanks, but one more question (I know, shut up)

Is there a way to prematurely add Sexlab cum overlays to your pc? For screenshots?

Thanks for all of the screenshot help guys

you can manually apply the effect using Cum on anything, not sure how long it persists for though. and you won't be able to activate it mid animation, but it should suffice for some screenshots.

Working on something New

5inHyyoG.jpgun92Z70x.jpg

Progress

HNpB7ffQ.jpg4GuaPUe7.jpgusiZh0Tu.jpg

in game checking of outfit i made so far, Replaced my trademark with the Skull because of the actual theme of the outfit.

qY9yFBsp.pngzN78b5z5.pnghjJY7ERD.png

how do u add pubic hair to a futa?

My girl Lydia stands ready for anything!

ScreenShot46.png

beautiful!

New-ish character. I've had the idea for her backstory for a while, but finally decided to actually follow through and do a playthrough now that I have some free time. The body hair might not be for everyone but w/e, I have some weird kinks and it makes the character feel less like a plastic model parading around.

3.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name is Saffir Helenatus. Born to a Redguard mother and Imperial father in Hammerfell during the Great War. Her father died in Hammerfell's continued fight against the Dominion after the end of the Great War, and she was raised with her mother's sour disposition towards the Empire for accepting the Corcordat and not coming to their aid. Her mother died of illness in 4E200, and she traveled to Skyrim, intending to join the Stormcloaks. She was rejected; officially for being terrible at single combat but also likely due to her non-Nordic origins (yes, technically any race can join the Stormcloaks ingame but I've always found it silly how easily Nordic nationalists accepted other races into their ranks).

Like really, they do ask you why you want to join as a non-Nord, but you can pretty much say anything that isn't "DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS" and they're like, "Good enough for me! Hey everyone, check out this based Redguard in an Ulfric hat!" and it's never brought up again

Now directionless and in a foreign land, she turns to petty crime and falls in with a group of bandits, robbing travelers on the road and stealing anything that she thinks won't be missed enough to catch anyone's notice. After her bandit group was slaughtered by the Whiterun city guard during a botched bandit raid, she escaped and fled south. She's currently on her way to Riften, where she intends to join the Thieves Guild.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

-

2.jpg

-

4.jpg

-

5.jpg

She made it into the guild

Without fucking anyone even, imagine that

6.jpg

hot...love how her cock sticks out under her skirt? Where can I get this mod and have her as a follower?
like the mod but is there a way I can make the testicales smaller and add pubic hair?

This mod adds pubic hair via hair options in racemenu

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

This mod adds epuippable pubes that match your hair color

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10?do=findComment&comment=633936

This adds body hair via body paint in racemenu

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78789/?

In terms of making the scrotum smaller, if you installed xpmse sos version there should be a 'genitals' section. There you can adjust schlong shape to your liking.

HI!!, testing another image host because imgbox is going to die soon, if you guys can't see let me know.

char' karmilla demoness form

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

char' karmilla normal

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

like the mod but is there a way I can make the testicales smaller and add pubic hair?

i was testing a huge bush before, sorry for everyone that want that bush, i dont have shared because i was looking how to make pube hair same as normal hair color, still dont have a solution, gonna share anyway so you can test on your char's

ok, this is the setup:

This is just a replacer i made for "Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari" mod.

1. Install first Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari

2. Option A, Full bush: install SOS Extreme bush.rar, and REPLACE if it asks.

2. Option B, Hair on balls: install SOS Extremebush balls.rar and REPLACE if it asks.

3. Locate "SOS Extreme bush" or "SOS Extreme bush balls" in bodyslide and build.

4. In-game, Craft or "Help Pube" into the console for the item code or use the AddItemMenu mod.

it have hdt enable and it's compatible with all SOS addons.

xej0evlf_o.jpg

ok, this is the setup:

this is just a replacer i made for "Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari" mod.

1. install first Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari

2. install SOS Extreme bush.rar, and REPLACE if it asks.

3. locate "SOS Extreme bush" in bodyslide and build.

4. in-game, Craft or "Help Pube" into the console for the item code or use the AddItemMenu mod.

enb_2017_08_06_21_37_42_98.jpg

Sem_t_tulo.jpg

nice! Can it work for pussies as well?

ok, this is the setup:

this is just a replacer i made for "Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari" mod.

1. install first

2. install SOS Extreme bush.rar, and REPLACE if it asks.

3. locate "SOS Extreme bush" in bodyslide and build.

4. in-game, Craft or "Help Pube" into the console for the item code or use the AddItemMenu mod.

enb_2017_08_06_21_37_42_98.jpg
Sem_t_tulo.jpg

nice! Can it work for pussies as well?

this adds hair on the balls, if you want only the pubes just install the Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari mod.

I'm sorry, but where is that autofellatio animation/pose from? I've been looking for them, but have mostly had to make my own jury rigged ones. (see above)

the screenshot at the bottom is the pose in question

It's in OSA/OSex, which is similar to SexLab, only it does most of it's functions through Flash/Actionscript(which the game as access to, thanks to it's menus being flash based). It doesn't have the same level of content, in the sense where it lacks a lot of the things that SexLab has through addons - no cumshots, no solo content, no real finish at this point to scenes, etc. Even so, I prefer it because of it's stability(the current version I have had zero crashes when using it), and the focus it has on intimacy(the most rough scenes it has being the somewhat forceful nature of the autofellatio pictured, and spanking[with sound effects]), the animations all transition(mostly, some of them are not done yet), etc. 

OSA is a framework similar to SexLab, and OSex is what adds the majority of Sexual content to it - you'll want the optional files to make sure you get that option - which is only available for the "male" role in the scene(regardless of the actor/character's gender). Also, I have version 2.02C installed, and you may have to go through the OSex thread here on LL for that one. 

How do I access that animation in OSex?  

How do I access that animation in OSex?  

Well, I'm not sure if that scene/animation is part of OSex, or if it is in one of the optional packs(i'd bet it might be the Bad Girls of Skyrim one, if it is). 

Otherwise, I'm really not exactly sure at the moment what scene would link to that one. Though there should be a point where, with the "female" character in the scene, you can direct the "male" character to lay down. One of the options should be "Grab his head", which then leads to the autofellatio scene. 

here is my SOS Dog Knot edit, the canine penis comes with the husky dog from the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Pack

the dog balls are too far from the knot, so I 'cut' the balls of dog and put the bear balls

don't worry the dog and the bear are still alive :ph34r:

1. SOS - Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On

2. attachicon.gifRed Rocket.rar

3. attachicon.gifDog Rocket for Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On.rar

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

i instaled SOS then i Copied The Sliders But when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image should i intall some thing else? help me

'when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image'

this tool, you mean the bodyslide? it's everything fine to me.

did you install in the order? you have to install first (1), then (2), then replace with (3), then in (4), you have to build on bodyslide.

Alright, so not to piggy back on this issue, but the Carloss32 add-on is currently genderlocked to male; I can force it just fine via the Player/NPC menu in MCM, but I was hoping it'd be a female Add-on so I could have a small chance of any female NPC having one in conjunction with the other add-ons I have like No Schlongs for Females and ERF's beast add-on, etc.

Is there a simple way to fix that, or am I going to need to dig up the SoS "how-to" pdf and figure out how to change the gender?

Literally had to change one flag in the Gender GLOB, problem solved.

I have been trying  to get this working for the last few hours, not to mention all the other times I have tried, but I have never been able to get the textures to work.  I have the mesh showing up in game(it is just purple) and bodyslide(no image texture(?)).  I have gone though the files in the creation kit and can not find this flag in the gender GLOB(I am not very skilled in the creation kit so I have not much of an idea as to what you are talking about).

Thank you to anyone in advance!

I'm having problems with clipping/collisions in OSex. I haven't tried sexlab's framework. I have followed CEO's guide to edit the futa schlong in nifskope and things line up, but my futa girl's penis clips through cheeks during oral and clips through the stomach during cowgirl. Handjobs also don't quite line up right. I've seen videos where the recipient's stomach becomes a bit distended during riding. The thing is, my men have no problems, their collisions are perfect, but I really don't care about them because my character is futa.

I use Bounce and Jiggles vagina mesh and collisions. I use SOS UNP with no balls. Is there some other collision mod that lets the hands and stomach better collide with the futa schlong? I'm moved things around, disabled bounce and jiggles in mod organizer, but the result is always the same: men work perfect, but my futa clips.

So I tried to make a plate version and add my leaking precum to it ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

very pretty armour

this a The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - UNP - Sevenbase ?

Nord Plate from Amazing World of Bikini Armor ^^

here is my SOS Dog Knot edit, the canine penis comes with the husky dog from the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Pack

the dog balls are too far from the knot, so I 'cut' the balls of dog and put the bear balls

don't worry the dog and the bear are still alive ph34r.png

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

i instaled SOS then i Copied The Sliders But when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image should i intall some thing else? help me

did you install in the order? you have to install first (1), then (2), then replace with (3), then in (4), you have to build on bodyslide.

Alright, so not to piggy back on this issue, but the Carloss32 add-on is currently genderlocked to male; I can force it just fine via the Player/NPC menu in MCM, but I was hoping it'd be a female Add-on so I could have a small chance of any female NPC having one in conjunction with the other add-ons I have like No Schlongs for Females and ERF's beast add-on, etc.

Is there a simple way to fix that, or am I going to need to dig up the SoS "how-to" pdf and figure out how to change the gender?

I have been trying  to get this working for the last few hours, not to mention all the other times I have tried, but I have never been able to get the textures to work.  I have the mesh showing up in game(it is just purple) and bodyslide(no image texture(?)).  I have gone though the files in the creation kit and can not find this flag in the gender GLOB(I am not very skilled in the creation kit so I have not much of an idea as to what you are talking about).

the textures is from more nasty critters, i should add this as requirement, and this gender locked you dont need to change unless you want to find female npcs with the penis, unfortunally i'm not really good with the creation kit to change that. =S

EDIT: looking for the more nasty critters mod, i found another one called More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition and in this version, textures path are not the same, think i gonna make all the bodyslide stuff again for this version. =P

don't worry the dog and the bear are still alive ph34r.png

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

the textures is from more nasty critters, i should add this as requirement, and this gender locked you dont need to change unless you want to find female npcs with the penis, unfortunally i'm not really good with the creation kit to change that. =S

EDIT: looking for the more nasty critters mod, i found another one called More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition and in this version, textures path are not the same, think i gonna make all the bodyslide stuff again for this version. =P

Thanks for that the textures are working now.  I am interested if anyone can tell me how to change the gender lock so I can get these on female npcs as well as Electra's Secret.

-snip-

Any way you could put up a version without the massive bush, that just adds hair on the balls/around the base of the shaft?

just hair on the balls, like this? sleepy.gif

Yeah, that's perfect. I already use another mod for pubic hair is all.