nice mod drlove, it would be nice if got some npc inside

I left NPCs out because it is for the player to house his slaves.I had thought about putting some hotties in and maybe a solider or two to watch the grounds but with all the mods out there,it made alot more since to leave it empty.I use EFF and home sweet home,as well as my home is yours so I manged to fill all the house's with slaves and have Mjol patrolling the grounds.I am glad you like the mod though,thank you

• 2 months later...

i've really been enjoying this mod. hoping to see something along these lines pop up in the rift at some point *winks* it's one of my favorite mods. 

Thank you I am glad you like it.I have a house/holding cell close to the rift right near the hot springs but that's about as close as I am gonna get my ck has issue's with the rift and the reach area's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/21/2017 at 3:07 AM, akspyder said:

I might be missing something but is there a way to make this "my home"  Tried using the bless home spell but it says It isn't one of my homes.

It is listed as the pc as the owner of the house so I don't know why it wouldn't work.I will try and find a solution for it

On 7/14/2017 at 12:16 AM, devileye13 said:

Uhm I have question, how to make slave using the X rack or the other torture furniture. Btw I'm using PAHE and can't find the command to slave use it

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

I have no idea I haven't tried that mod.I use an early version of paradise hills and it works ok.Will try to find a solution

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much for making this mod! I have Always wanted to make something like this too but more lavish. Sadly the furthest i've ever gotten was making that basement addon for gash murug on the nexus (since my mod had the Original assets in it i was forced to keep it on the nexus by the authors orders), next to that i also made tons of basement addons for other already existing house mods, but once gain with not much in it.

• 2 months later...

Ok so silly question: I have this wonderful villa/sex dungeon to myself but need to populate it. I see Paradise Halls mentioned, which I’m gonna look at, but can folks recommend good slavery mods please? Thank you kindly and I love the mod, especially the fully stocked Zaz goodie box.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 5:24 AM, twsnider1138 said:

Ok so silly question: I have this wonderful villa/sex dungeon to myself but need to populate it. I see Paradise Halls mentioned, which I’m gonna look at, but can folks recommend good slavery mods please? Thank you kindly and I love the mod, especially the fully stocked Zaz goodie box.

Well I use PH and Home sweet home,just make sure you use the redone version found on this site it has a lot of improvements,I also use EFF found on nexus with my home is your home so followers can also stay

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to get slaves to move into the far section of the Training Room (where the Tilted wheel is).

They can move everywhere else and interact with everything else just fine. But that corner of the room, the wheel, and the cell near it are all inacessible for them.

Is it navmeshed correctly? Is this just an issue on my end?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 12:12 PM, goodedenglish said:

where i can find the SE verion or how can i convert this mod to SE

Good question... looking for SE conversions is a nightmare, some in particular, like Animal House {which I managed to use in SE but for some strange reason i cannot find where I got it anymore} and a bunch of others including this. A guide on converting these kinda mods is also impossible to find. I really hope someone does a short guide or a video tutorial, whatever...

Let's keep fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 9:26 PM, Khaahan said:

Good question... looking for SE conversions is a nightmare, some in particular, like Animal House {which I managed to use in SE but for some strange reason i cannot find where I got it anymore} and a bunch of others including this. A guide on converting these kinda mods is also impossible to find. I really hope someone does a short guide or a video tutorial, whatever...

Let's keep fingers crossed!

you should submit the file or send it here

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 5:29 PM, guredo said:

why there are no SE version? its too difficult to convert ONE house?

After a quick 5min test, it does seem to work with SE. All I had to do was load the esp in Creation Kit and hit Save, then quit Creation Kit. (I use MO2 so I loaded CK through MO2's app launcher in the upper right hand portion of the program.) If you've never used Creation Kit, there will be some additional setup to get it to cooperate. I could write up a quick half-assed tutorial unless given permission to reupload my working file.

Aside from what could either be a couple of bugs, "features" or minor glitches, the majority of it worked fine without crashing. Inigo got stuck in the well by trying to teleport through it instead of walk around it. Vilja got stuck behind some vertical stocks badly placed in a basement area.

I'm using ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT as well. All furniture worked... but there was some alignment issues as there always is with ZAZ in my experience.

PS: It does say "Special Edition Compatible" at the bottom of the description so I may not have had to even do that and neither maybe do you.

• 2 months later...

I suddenly can't seem to get my slaves to enter the master's jail. It's odd. it worked perfectly for several hours, then i fast traveled to whiterun, then back to SWM and after that i couldn't get my slaves to enter the jail at all. i even reloaded an older save and it didn't fix the problem. then i checked my FNIS and loading order. nothing had changed, everything is up to date, all mods seem to be playing well together... so i'm clueless. anyone else had this random problem crop up and if so, did you manage to fix it and how? thanks in advance for any help ya'll may decide to send my way

• 1 year later...

I haven't been modding for awhile as you all can see. Anyone is free to make a SE version, but I will not as I don't play the SE. I am very thankful to everyone who likes my mods and as I said if anyone wants to make a SE version you are free to do so. I do not play Skyrim anymore and have no intentions of making anymore mods. Happy gaming!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...