View File

Welcome all slave trainers to your own slave training and housing settlement!It is surrounded by a big wall with a closable gate,to keep out unwanted guests.Note some creatures may spawn within the walls but I haven't had it happen yet.The settlement includes a house for house slaves,aka maids and such;a house for fully trained and trusted slaves;a jail for punishing and keeping untrained slaves;a house just for training slaves full of all kinds of stuff like cages and zaz furniture;then you have the Master's Manor,plenty of safe storage,your own throne and a room upstairs for a follower.It has all your crafting needs except a kitchen,because why should the master/mistress cook for him/herself.The alchemy and enchanter table are in the side room across from the master bedroom,it has bookcases and two chests to store things,the trap door leads down to the basement it has everything from a forge to a wood chopping block.Also in the basement you have your own private cell that can hold four of your most valued slaves or followers you want to lock up.I recommend using paradise hills with the sl extension,and eff.There are no npc's or followers included in this so you can put who you want here.You will have to fast travel there the first time to open the gate because it only opens from the inside,this was done to keep bandits and guards from entering the property.This will be my last holding cell and house mod as I want to work on some of my other homes that I have made.If you have any problems let me know and as always if you want any followers or npc's added feel free to let me know what you want.I hope you enjoy it it is fully navmeshed and follower friendly.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,update dragonborn,dawnguard,and zaz animation pack ver.6 or higher
  • Special Edition Compatible

filename is Slavewaymanor.esm.esp is this supposed to be that way?

lol yeah sorry friend had to name it that because the first attempt crashed and burned.It is just an esp the esm in the file name was to separate it from the failed file.

no problem, just wanted to make sure.

filename is Slavewaymanor.esm.esp is this supposed to be that way?

lol yeah sorry friend had to name it that because the first attempt crashed and burned.It is just an esp the esm in the file name was to separate it from the failed file.

no problem, just wanted to make sure.

no worries

Sklaven bewegen sich aus der Zelle, nicht in Ordnung

I am sorry I don't understand

Just translated,I have noticed that even if you close the cell after leaving a slave in there they will leave.This only has happened to me on a slave whose submission was under 60,if they are under that submission level they will leave no matter where you leave them,the solution is simple tie them up.In one of the houses there is a chest with restraints use them on the slave then they will not leave.If you are talking about them appearing outside of a cell you left them in I have noticed this as a skyrim bug when an npc gets stuck they kind of teleport out to another area I have not been able to find a fix for this and haven't been able to find any way to stop it from happening.

I really like the idea and appreciate the work. It looks great. Thank you. However I am still very new to using mods and have noticed some things.  I can't get a slave to actually sleep in a bed like a housecarl does. Are they not sopposed to?

And I notice a lot of times I tell a slave to do something and they say ok but don't do it. Other times they just stand there. It can be something as simple as standing in a certain spot. I am also running the latest version of Paradise Halls if that helps. I don't know what other information you would need.

I don't know if the above are bugs or me just not figuring out how the program works. Either way thank you again.

I really like the idea and appreciate the work. It looks great. Thank you. However I am still very new to using mods and have noticed some things.  I can't get a slave to actually sleep in a bed like a housecarl does. Are they not sopposed to?

And I notice a lot of times I tell a slave to do something and they say ok but don't do it. Other times they just stand there. It can be something as simple as standing in a certain spot. I am also running the latest version of Paradise Halls if that helps. I don't know what other information you would need.

I don't know if the above are bugs or me just not figuring out how the program works. Either way thank you again.

I have the same problem if you are using the sex lab extension of paradise hills it is something in that mod that has disabled the sandbox ai from the slaves I don't know why and am currently trying to fix it in my own game,when I do get it fixed I will post it.The guys in charge of the sl extension told me how I'm just trying to get it to work right.It is not something you have done at all I was told they took the sandbox feature out for a reason I just don't know why.Like I said though when I get mine working right I will let you know and everyone else who want's slaves to sandbox instead of staying in one spot.If you have any other problems let me know and thank you for downloading my mod!

• 10 months later...

This house is 1/2 awsome, all that great stuff and none of it is useable. Nobody will follow me into the damn torture chamber, ive tried using console cheats and all that the only person i can get there is sofia by using the summon sofia spell. and she's no fun, she doesn't properly line up with anything and you cant fuck her or torture her. any idea why this is? how do you get slaves in that room?

• 4 months later...

This house is 1/2 awsome, all that great stuff and none of it is useable. Nobody will follow me into the damn torture chamber, ive tried using console cheats and all that the only person i can get there is sofia by using the summon sofia spell. and she's no fun, she doesn't properly line up with anything and you cant fuck her or torture her. any idea why this is? how do you get slaves in that room?

I haven't had that problem at all with slaves going in there,but I have had trouble getting followers in the house,I have checked the navmesh and everything is fine with it.The slaves I take in there though go in with no problems,it's only followers I have trouble with.Sorry for the late reply I have been trying out a new mod of my own,it's a replacement for paradise hills and the sl extension,trying to expand on them but make it a little more immersive and lore friendly as well as working it in to it's own alternate start.

No problem, I've been taking some time off skyrim waiting for the mods to catch up for Special Edition. And Yeah I had the follower issue as well. it seems like I could only go in there by myself. To get anyone else in there I'd have to use the mark and recall mod to teleport slaves in. Something is off, I couldn't quite figure it out either. It's definitely one of my favorite house mods regardless. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

No problem, I've been taking some time off skyrim waiting for the mods to catch up for Special Edition. And Yeah I had the follower issue as well. it seems like I could only go in there by myself. To get anyone else in there I'd have to use the mark and recall mod to teleport slaves in. Something is off, I couldn't quite figure it out either. It's definitely one of my favorite house mods regardless. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you and yeah something is off but I can't figure out what lol,hopefully when I finish with my current work I can track down the problem

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you and yeah something is off but I can't figure out what lol,hopefully when I finish with my current work I can track down the problem

if you allow i will take a look at it and then i will let you know what makes this Bug? :o)

Greetings,

if you allow i will take a look at it and then i will let you know what makes this Bug? :o)

Greetings,

That would be much appreciated thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod so far! any way for you to integrate this with the "Home sweet Home" mod? so the slaves could recognise the area as a "Home" automatically without having to place a token which takes up most of the space in the small interior?

I am glad you like it and thanks.I have thought about doing something like that but so far it is way out of my ability to tie in I am still learning about the way the scripts work

• 3 weeks later...