Nightasy Mods - My Skyrim Collection

Nightasy

Greetings all,

I decided that I would go ahead and make a thread where I can link all of my Skyrim mods. The majority of my mods had always been hosted on the Nexus. Having an unually long list of skimpy clothing mods I decided to go ahead and host them all in my own little hole on the internet.  The main page can be located at the following link: http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/

For now all of my Skyrim mods can be located there and once Fallout 4 comes out you'll be able to find my Fallout 4 mods on the site as well. I will make a new thread for Fallout 4 in the appropriate forum once Loverslab has one. Fellow modders that like to convert clothing, please be sure to scroll down and read my conversion rules.

Without further ado, here are my mods:

1893758.jpg     8419007.jpg     6166486.jpg

2437917.jpg     2193855.jpg     5214333.jpg

2221261.jpg     850757.jpg     6864502.jpg

6196153.jpg     2422946.jpg     8559290.jpg

1688265.jpg     3878619.jpg     3078957.jpg

3237477.jpg     3764752.jpg     5882766_orig.jpg

5168537_orig.jpg     3169893_orig.jpg     6404053_orig.jpg

3667416_orig.jpg     7163934_orig.jpg

Conversion Rules: Any modder is permitted to convert these armor/clothing models to work with any body type they see fit. In fact, I encourage and appreciate it if you do convert my mods to work with other body types. You are allowed to upload the conversion to any site you want to provided you link back to the original mod page. You cannot however reupload the original unmodified mod to another site under any circumstances. The original mod page is the page the mod is hosted on at nightasymodding.weebly.com Furthermore, you must credit me as the original author for any armor/clothing that I am the original author of. Provided you follow those rules, you'll never hear any complaints from me.

Any mods that I add to the site will be listed here.

Hope you all have been enjoying them!

Best Regards,
Nightasy

I wouldn't place too much traction in FO4 for the kind of mods you make, unless you plan on sticking exclusively to somewhere like here.

Beth has it very plain they will be closely monitoring content, and all console mods will have to be vetted through their site.

I wouldn't place too much traction in FO4 for the kind of mods you make, unless you plan on sticking exclusively to somewhere like here.

Beth has it very plain they will be closely monitoring content, and all console mods will have to be vetted through their site.

Oh, I have absolutely no interest in modding for consoles. I am a proud member of the PC Master race. I also will likely never post my mods on their site.

Lots of great looking outfits. Tried playing around with the UNP petite versions in the clothing converter but the chest and belly area had lots of clipping when I placed the outfits on my players body to see how they came out. So I tried the UNP versions instead which came out a lot better there was still some clipping around the breast area but most of it disappeared after running them through mesh rigger to add TBBP and belly node to them and what clipping was still there I manually fixed by using the scale vertices in nifskope. The only piece that didn't convert well in UNP or Petite was the fishnet stocking piece for some reason so I just left it out.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=1354943

Can't wait to see your next outfit. Keep up the great work.

Just added the Leather Clothes conversion for the UNPetite with Booty Physics body to the list. Not sure how many more outfits I had for the UNPetite with Booty Physics body. If I find anymore in my Skyrim install I'll be sure to add them soon.

Nice to see you actively posting here Nightasy, I remember your tutorials being my first real crack at doing stuff for myself, very empowering when someone tells you what knobs to twiddle. Glad all your stuff is collected. Gonna have a play with them. 

Archived